+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parallel realities

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Parallel realities

When one asks: "Is time travel possible?"
    We could also wonder how and if "travel" to parallel realities is possible.

Personally, I am convinced it IS possible. I can't prove it... but many others say they have enough personal proof to know it exists.

While it is somewhat different from timetravel, it can be categorized in a similar way. It's all related to frequencies and vibrations.

This thread is to collect experiences from those that are aware they - in one way or another - have been going to (and/or from) parallel realities. I am aware that spread over the forum, there are already good examples existing in several threads.

Thanks to Constance I found a website that besides some other good articles, explains quite well how the process (of going there) might work.

Link: https://alasdairf.medium.com/dimensi...s-6c2f2411c253

Anyone interested, please "jump in" with your story!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (5th February 2021), Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2021), Constance (7th February 2021), Forest Denizen (5th February 2021), Gracy (5th February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), Ioneo (5th February 2021), iota (6th February 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021), RedX (5th February 2021), toppy (5th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

Default Re: Parallel realities

I don't have a story about jumping from a parallel reality, or rather, I don't think I do...

I did see a theory the other day that linked the Mandela effect that many of us have experienced, to the many worlds hypothesis. The poster suggested that the Mandela effects were related to our consciousness shifting from one reality to another to avoid death. So if there's millions that remember the Ford logo without the pig tail, maybe they shifted from a version of the earth where that was the case, perhaps one which suffered a cataclysm?

It's also a concept that's been well explored in fiction recently. There were shows like Sliders for instance or slightly more recently, 'Fringe' has recently been reshown on UK TV and travel back and from a parallel world was a big part of the storyline. If there's soft disclosure taking place in our media, maybe that's significant.

Thought this was a good place to share the idea but will be interested to see if anyone does have an actual direct experience to relate.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th February 2021), Forest Denizen (5th February 2021), Harmony (5th February 2021), iota (6th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (5th February 2021), toppy (5th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread