Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Default Re: This ridiculous forum thread instantly turned me vegan

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hello,

I will hardly pick a side on this one, because both sides can be good, as someone wrote above, living in harsh conditions in the mountains for instance can trigger the necessity of a better diet based on protein, specially if a person is very active. It is all about the environment as well.

Here is one example of local diet, I once met a monk at the temple right in one of the borders with Camboja, a small temple in the country side where the local community is based on agriculture only, their Sangha has a total of 7 people, 6 monks and 1 helper, the only way for them to survive is to beg for food in the local community and also what people donate direct in the temple, and they do every morning as a tradition in the Buddhism, they have no other options, these monks eat mostly vegetables and fungi in curries with rice and herbs, porridge and fruits, but they also eat meat in curries as well in this area, since the community is basically composed by farmers and everybody work from sun to sun.. monks also work hard all day to keep the temple neat, give sermons and serve the community, chanting two times per day, meditate, study, etc etc .. monks's life (the serious ones of course) is a full day activity starting at 3:30 AM and finishing later at 11:30 PM or even later than that.. most of them barely sleep well and they have 1 super per day, the rest of the day is just liquids like Water, Tea, Milk, Coffee, Juices, etc..

I always wondered how they find the energy to deal with all that stuffs eating and sleeping too little, and using their physical strength to the limit.. the monk said to me they meditate and contemplate all day long, every day, cleaning the mind and becoming light weight literally, it is unbelievable how much unnecessary stuffs we can have in our minds and this stuffs can drain us out of energy pretty quickly.

(here where I live it is vegetarian food served in all temples I had visited, if anyone spend a few days in a retreat like I did, then one will have almost the same experience as eating, sleeping and living like a monk, the same rules apply to everyone, vegetarian or not one will see the power of food in their bodies, most of us I would say, we eat more than we need).

I respect all lifestyles and I believe a good diet renders a better life, after all we are what we eat, but it is highly dependent on the environment we live on, imagine all those folks living all year round in the harsh cold, animal fat must be their primarily source of energy along with meat, one would barely eat veggies...

I could be all wrong on that, but it seems logic not only for me, but also for the common knowledge applied in each of these areas.

Personally I could eat mushrooms in case meat isn't available anymore, it is a great source of proteins, they have vitamin B12 and Iron which is found in meats, also could eat beans (all sort of beans) or lentils, all full of Iron in order to replace meat, for me it is not a big deal, what is a big deal is smoked ribs, I actually love smoked meat, the original one home made not the one sold in supermarkets with chemicals to mimic the smoke flavor.

Have a good day everyone.
    Eating what you have available to eat is a bit of a no brainer. Even rabbits have been caught on video eating from dead animal carcasses in the winter months in northern climates where there's literally not much vegetation for them to eat at all. But if you have the choice, then well, you have the choice.
    I do not fully agree with this statement "Eating what you have available to eat is a bit of a no brainer." as you said IF there is choice then you have the choice, it would be total laziness to not explore the choices, but in many cases there is no such choices, people will eat what is available and what grows in their areas and what their money can pay for or what else they barter. It is just the way of life for those people living under that circumstances.
    I thought what he meant with "IF" as in "Either you eat what is around, or you die", that's the choice?
    Yes, that was my huge misunderstanding interpreting the word "no-brainer" my #HUMAN_ERROR# bug sorry and thanks for pointed that out.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), DeDukshyn (11th February 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mike (11th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Hello,

I will hardly pick a side on this one, because both sides can be good, as someone wrote above, living in harsh conditions in the mountains for instance can trigger the necessity of a better diet based on protein, specially if a person is very active. It is all about the environment as well.

Here is one example of local diet, I once met a monk at the temple right in one of the borders with Camboja, a small temple in the country side where the local community is based on agriculture only, their Sangha has a total of 7 people, 6 monks and 1 helper, the only way for them to survive is to beg for food in the local community and also what people donate direct in the temple, and they do every morning as a tradition in the Buddhism, they have no other options, these monks eat mostly vegetables and fungi in curries with rice and herbs, porridge and fruits, but they also eat meat in curries as well in this area, since the community is basically composed by farmers and everybody work from sun to sun.. monks also work hard all day to keep the temple neat, give sermons and serve the community, chanting two times per day, meditate, study, etc etc .. monks's life (the serious ones of course) is a full day activity starting at 3:30 AM and finishing later at 11:30 PM or even later than that.. most of them barely sleep well and they have 1 super per day, the rest of the day is just liquids like Water, Tea, Milk, Coffee, Juices, etc..

I always wondered how they find the energy to deal with all that stuffs eating and sleeping too little, and using their physical strength to the limit.. the monk said to me they meditate and contemplate all day long, every day, cleaning the mind and becoming light weight literally, it is unbelievable how much unnecessary stuffs we can have in our minds and this stuffs can drain us out of energy pretty quickly.

(here where I live it is vegetarian food served in all temples I had visited, if anyone spend a few days in a retreat like I did, then one will have almost the same experience as eating, sleeping and living like a monk, the same rules apply to everyone, vegetarian or not one will see the power of food in their bodies, most of us I would say, we eat more than we need).

I respect all lifestyles and I believe a good diet renders a better life, after all we are what we eat, but it is highly dependent on the environment we live on, imagine all those folks living all year round in the harsh cold, animal fat must be their primarily source of energy along with meat, one would barely eat veggies...

I could be all wrong on that, but it seems logic not only for me, but also for the common knowledge applied in each of these areas.

Personally I could eat mushrooms in case meat isn't available anymore, it is a great source of proteins, they have vitamin B12 and Iron which is found in meats, also could eat beans (all sort of beans) or lentils, all full of Iron in order to replace meat, for me it is not a big deal, what is a big deal is smoked ribs, I actually love smoked meat, the original one home made not the one sold in supermarkets with chemicals to mimic the smoke flavor.

Hi, i understand, for example this is my breakfast every morning, just got it out and waiting for it to cool a bit. It got soggy because i went back to bed and forgot it overnight when it was soaking

As put correctly, by one of my teachers as i was growing up.. "when you dont have an empty void in your soul, a cup of rice is all you need to feed you all day"

In a joking way lol, but you only need to eat twice a day really, and not at night.. "so they said"

I only eat vegetables, chicken and rice with eggs, tuna and mexican beans in the traditional way. and then more rice because if i did not have my rice and eggs in the morning, i would die lol

And eggs.. i poached them badly lol, i cant stand the other style, half raw...
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th February 2021 at 12:46.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2022), DeDukshyn (11th February 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mike (11th February 2021), palehorse (11th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Natural food, even if it gets messed up a bit because of not preparing it well the night before, it's still great for your body. i guess we have different diets, but as long as people feel well and happy, whats wrong with that?

I only get japanese rice every month. Then i have to meassure it to last for a full month. The one found here has too much cianyde and is not 'sticky', so i spend a lot on importing the real kind. I think people should stopbuying expensive tvs and buy real food instead. What good is a giant tv if can barely breath?
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th February 2021 at 12:58.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mare (11th February 2021), Mike (11th February 2021), palehorse (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,540 times in 1,587 posts

Natural food, even if it gets messed up a bit because of not preparing it well the night before, it's still great for your body. i guess we have different diets, but as long as people feel well and happy, whats wrong with that?

I only get japanese rice every month. Then i have to meassure it to last for a full month. The one found here has too much cianyde and is not 'sticky', so i spend a lot on importing the real kind. I think people should stopbuying expensive tvs and buy real food instead. What good is a giant tv if can barely breath?
    It looks great to me, I do like Japanese rice but we usually go with the Thai rice, we usually cook with slices of ****ake to give a little extra flavor :D
    The Japanese is very taste, I like to eat with soya sauce, just a few drops on top.

the word [s h i t]ake was censored lol
    Last edited by palehorse; 11th February 2021 at 13:32.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021), Mashika (11th February 2021), Mike (11th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    When I was 19 or so, I would accompany my older brother to these music festivals where his band would perform. They were popular locally so there was usually quite a crowd. These events were usually outdoors, in the evening, under the stars, with fires burning, dancing, drink, weed, incense, so forth. If it were the 60's, you might call the attendees "hippies". But it was a cool scene, at least superficially, suggesting freedom and bliss and love and unity and so on. There were tables with what seemed like endless vegan dishes. And no one asked for a dime! Free food, free drink, free love. Then why did it make me so uneasy?

To begin with, everyone looked emaciated. The guys were all uber thin, drowning in their tshirts and beards, with easy, tired smiles etched into their gaunt faces. Most of their shirts were decorated with peace symbols, and just in case you missed it all you had to do was look at their hands, which were perpetually locked in the peace sign formation. The whole place was shrouded in this weird, burnt-out tranquility. When I looked around I didn't really see it all as advertised, I mostly just saw weakness.

It wasn't so much that those people were interested in peace, it's just that they were totally incapable of fighting And that's an important distinction to make. Had the place been overrun by angry toddlers, the hippies wouldn't have stood a chance! And the whole scene was a wonderful smokescreen (no pun intended) to conceal this weakness and instead present it as a virtue. I couldn't really articulate that to myself back then, but I certainly picked up on it. And it always made me uneasy.

What they all had in common was their vegan diet. It's true that they were also weed smokers and drinkers, but so were my friends and they were all pretty robust lol.

It's unfair of me to compare those events and people with the vegans you know and spend time with, but that's what it immediately reminded me of. I guess I'm trying to just describe my experiences to hopefully make my position more understandable.

All my early health guru heroes were vegans and herbalists. Dr Schulze. Gary Null. Dr Christopher, etc. All I had to do was cleanse my body of the poisons I'd put in there, and replace them with healthy, plant based nutrients they told me. So simple, so easy. It made perfect sense to me, and I was completely convinced it would work. I knew. Then why didn't it work for me? Oh I know, I would say to myself, I did x wrong, or y, or z. I would try again, only this time be even more dedicated to the details. And then it would fail me again. I did this countless times.

Meanwhile I would wolf down a burger or a steak in between these attempts, ignoring how good they made me feel while planning my next herbal cleanse and vegetarian plan. Finally I had to admit that the meat made me feel much healthier and energetic. But it took me years to accept that!! I so desperately wanted to be a vegan. And sometimes I still do. More for the animals than me.

And over the years I would periodically revisit the diet. I would go to my local healthfood store and talk with some of the vegan workers there, looking for guidance. And they all looked like the people at the music festivals all those years ago. The guys were gaunt and weak, usually with those enormous , plate-sized tribal things in their ear lobes, and the women were sloppy and fat and heavily tattoo'd ( clearly doing the twinkie version of the vegan diet). And so I began to associate the diet with a certain type of person, fairly or unfairly, and I drifted even further from it.

I feel best when I eat meat *and* veggies. And fruits. I will happily testify to the remarkable boost I get from my fruit smoothies, but if I just do fruit or veggies exclusively, I wilt. I wish it wasn't so. A vegan diet appeals to me in every way but has failed me time and again in practice. Ive just accepted finally that this is who I am, ya know?

You're 43, I'm 49. I went vegan when I was 40, so not much younger, and I never looked back. The idea that it'll always be this way for you is not necessarily set in stone.......unless you make it so. You may still discover new recipes and ingredients which support your lifestyle more effectively, bringing veganism back into the realm of viability.

BTW, random quick tip for the benefit of those (and possibly you) who are unaware: sprouting legumes before cooking puts them into an expansive rather protective state thus making them far more digestible by our gut. I recommend testing this by making a hummus with some tinned chick peas and then with some sprouted and cooked chick peas. My gut is noticeably happier with the latter.

Regarding weak vegan men, I don't fit that stereotype, packing quite a punch for my age and size. I think that stereotype is diminishing as more men adopt the lifestyle. In the earlier days, I suspect it was more restricted to the hippy-type male but as it is becoming mainstream, we are starting to see many well-built, plant-based men.

Regarding skinny vegan men, I wish lol.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Constance (12th February 2021), DeDukshyn (11th February 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mare (11th February 2021), Mike (11th February 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021), Peace in Oz (14th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Hello,

Eating what you have available to eat is a bit of a no brainer. Even rabbits have been caught on video eating from dead animal carcasses in the winter months in northern climates where there's literally not much vegetation for them to eat at all. But if you have the choice, then well, you have the choice.
    I do not fully agree with this statement "Eating what you have available to eat is a bit of a no brainer." as you said IF there is choice then you have the choice, it would be total laziness to not explore the choices, but in many cases there is no such choices, people will eat what is available and what grows in their areas and what their money can pay for or what else they barter. It is just the way of life for those people living under that circumstances.
    Well if you don't have enough plant matter to eat, and you will starve to death if you don't eat meat .. .I suppose you could just starve to death. I would think most people's will to live would be stronger than that though.

And the second part - when there is a choice, there is a choice ... not sure what there is to disagree with ... would you rather stave to death than eat meat?

EDIT: I see Mashika already pointed that out to you. No response needed.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th February 2021 at 18:15.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I heard in a buddhist talk/sermon/whatever that the mind uses 20% of the bodies resources so when it is quiet and not racing back and forth then it frees up a lot of energy. Maybe bs, I dunno, but I thought I'd share.

EDIT: Regarding vegans/vegetarians and their physical size/weight, it's not hard to find a fat vegan. Mike Tyson went vegetarian for a long time until his recent exhibition. He said something to the effect of, "being a vegetarian can make you fat as f***." My vegetarian friend put on a lot of weight but she altered the diet (still veg) and lost it. Now she's freakish skinny but just sayin.

The protruded belly from native cultures lacking meat is evidently because of this lack of protein. Don't quote me on that, I didn't research it, but I don't find it hard to believe.

I'm sure you can be a healthy vegetarian/vegan but you just gotta do it right. It's not accessible to third world countries.
    Last edited by Strat; 11th February 2021 at 19:53.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

As put correctly, by one of my teachers as i was growing up.. "when you dont have an empty void in your soul, a cup of rice is all you need to feed you all day"

In a joking way lol, but you only need to eat twice a day really, and not at night.. "so they said"
    It seems to me that a major problem with the "western" diet isn't just eating more meat than is required for adequate nutrient intake, but also eating more than is required in general.

A human body needs certain levels of water and essential nutrients to function, and if it can't get enough of those, often the body's response is craving to eat more in general to address the inadequacies.

I only eat about 1000-1500 calories a day on average, but I drink plenty of water (sometimes), and take quality vitamin and mineral supplements. I now reside with my mother and she keeps harping on me "you better eat more or you're going to waste away!" I'm 180 lbs (82kg) and I have been eating this amount for years and years, and I'm not losing weight. My ideal weight for my frame is probably about 165lbs - so I'm still packing extra, lol.

That said, I'm not overly active, but most doctors and dieticians in this country would say I am eating way too little and would also be concerned for me. We have just normalized eating large amounts of food. As long as you are getting your nutrients, minerals and water (water is a big factor), the amount of food needed for normal function is lower than most people would ever believe.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (12th February 2021), AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mashika (12th February 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

With the western diet, as I see it , the biggest negative is the additives, chemicals and
    dyes and preservatives that are damaging to our physical bodies.

This is well known but ignored by the conditioned public.
    We are and have been screwed.

But worse things are bombarding us daily at this time. If you don't see it clearly now
    you need to pay attention.

Avalon people know but are not clear on exactly what we are up against. WE know that
    it is momentous beyond our comprehension.

We will face it regardless of what it entails because we have to, to survive.

Not all will survive of course but it is WHAT IT IS,

Sorry for going off topic.
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th February 2021 at 01:06.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mashika (12th February 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 05:31.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Akasha (12th February 2021), AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mare (12th February 2021), Mashika (12th February 2021), palehorse (12th February 2021), Peace in Oz (14th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 05:36.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Akasha (12th February 2021), AutumnW (14th March 2021), Hym (12th February 2021), Mashika (12th February 2021), Peace in Oz (13th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    Here's the link

The premise is that the forum thread starter is a "Rothschild", in other words a very high-ranking member of the STS hierarchy. No idea who he actually is.

I originally clicked on this thread to see how many people were tricked by a sophisticated LARP, but found this guy spitting some major knowledge at times.

The tone won't be for everyone, but I found it pretty funny. It starts slowly, mostly with insults, but picks up once the good questions start getting asked. Took me two days on and off to read and it was completely worth it.

Right after finishing up, I became vegan. The way he explained it just made it so OBVIOUS, at least to me. I had no reservations whatsoever. It's been about a week and a half and it's going great.

As context, before, my view of vegans were pretty neutral. It sounded interesting, but I didn't think it would work for me because I am a tall male with significant caloric needs, so I had never really tried it. (It does work... you just have to eat a ton of plant fat. Like, often more than you think.)

He also mentioned "The Secret Life of Plants" by Peter Tompkins as an essential book to read. I'm on chapter 5 and it's equally groundbreaking (if not more).
    • It explains, scientifically, what happens when you talk to plants, send them love, etc.
    • It explains, scientifically, how plants can telepathically read your mind.
    • In a broader sense, it explains, scientifically, the science behind the Infinite Intelligence.
    • And to be clear I'm only on chapter 5.

The book only added to the obviousness of becoming vegan. The forum thread set me up to really understand and appreciate the implications of the concepts within the book, though.

Here's the link to the forum thread

Compelling vegan-related excerpt from forum thread below...

---

You have been very gracious in your presentation of questions and ideas and demonstrated respect by following through on suggestions made by doing further research!

I would like to expand on two points for your consideration.

Most in the west are familiar with the concept of YIN YANG...the interrelationship of seeming opposite forces. I encourage you to become familiar with this TRUTH and look for examples in your experiences. See if it rises to the level of a NATURAL LAW in your reality!

Let us start simply!

"Night" cannot exist without "Day".

"Truth" cannot exist without "Lies"

"Problems" cannot exist without "solutions"

One gives form, creation and life to another.

A straight line cannot exist in nature!

There is no timeline...there is no past and no future. Because there IS no PAST...there cannot be a FUTURE.

Leaving only NOW, or REALITY. Keep this in mind.

Moving on to the concept of food!

You, presumably are an ANIMAL...a mammal.

You were a product of the insemination of egg by sperm. You were a live birth (again presumably) and a nursing mammal! Slow to mature and capable of complex cognitive interactions with your environment. Perhaps 300 million possible iterations of YOU, with one prevailing!

Sentient...capable of feeling pain, of growing and evolving.

What, of the attributes noted, differ from the animals you choose to eat? Say a PIG or COW...slaughtered by the hundreds of millions per year...and slaughtered without observing the laws and rituals of nature!

Most importantly, slaughtered on YOUR BEHALF!

It is well understood that these animals suffer greatly in their lifelong confinement (look up VEAL PRODUCTION for a "taste" of the sacrifice of YOUTH), are injected with all sorts of unnatural poisons and pharma effluents, fed genetically modified "grains" in a filthy environment.

Fear permeates their environment...misery unto DEATH.

Their complete existence is a MISERY from birth to death.

SLAUGHTER.

Where does all that fear and misery accumulate? Where does it go? Would YOU want to live in this existence? Do you APPROVE of these miseries being inflicted by those who act as your AGENT? Do you realize that AGENTS actions are lawfully binding upon the principal? As you BUY meat, you buy and legitimize this "system" of misery.

These mechanisms allow modification of thought perception which lead to such things as the aborting of human babies! Self-inflicted genocide! Astounding!

What will the next big advancement of humanity be?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Laughing out loud!

In the US, mcdonalds serves up billions of these little misery bombs...brightly wrapped and served by a grotesque clown character.

Eat up, Kiddies!

Eating animals is eating one's own. It is not a FOOD SOURCE per se, but cannibalism.

Consider another source of food. Plants.

Along the YIN YANG meridian, plants are opposite/complementary in most respects. Life forms, sure, and many realize now sentient.

However, plants and humans are symbiotic! One respirates Co2 and the other o2. One cannot live without the other!

Plants take non organic elements from the earth and make them digestible for humans. In fact, the only true source of minerals for human consumption come from plants. Elemental sources cannot be metabolized and end up causing sickness and death in humans.

Laughing out loud!

Human faeces is PLANT FERTILIZER! That which is SHAT is life giving food to plants!

Humans and plants have evolved together. There is much WISDOM which plants can impart to humans. One need only EAT!

Laughing out loud!

Let's create a small food chain scenario easily accomplished by MOST first world inhabitants.

You have, or acquire, a small plot of land. The land is fertile or reasonably so...or, worst case, can be rehabilitated with a small amount of knowledge of earthworms .

You plant a variety of green plants and vegetables...the type that humans normally consume. The cost of seeds is very small and through some miracle of life, you discover that the plants which grow also produce seeds...which can be kept for future growings! Food for now and the means of production for later!

You learn that by selecting the type of plants grown, you can make an ideal combination specific to your blood type and nutritional constitution. After some study, you learn that food can, indeed, be your "medicine"...just like that old guy said a few thousand years ago!

Laughing out loud!

After a period of systemic adjustment, you realize that your health has improved and you are bursting with abundant energy. You are never ill! No colds, no flu...no flesh eating bacteria!

The idea that one would need health insurance (socialist or private) becomes an absurdity!

At some point, you realize that the digestive tract you inherited required constant grazing...such as elephants, horses and cows do...and learn of JUICING! Most of the nutritional value can be extracted and made portable along with other benefits. You adopt this regimen after carefully weighing the pros and negatives and find an increase of super-charged energy....along with a small mountain of grindings from the juicing process...from vegetables and plants grown by yourself, with your labor...in your own garden!

You elect to form a relationship with a CHICKEN. Or maybe TWO CHICKENS!

You find that the chickens greedily eat the fibrous grinding remains along with bugs and anything else they can find...and, in exchange, give you a small nutrient bomb of proteins, high quality fats, organic minerals and other good stuff. They, in essence, extract the rest of the nutrition from the vegetables and produce it in a highly assimilatable form...complete amino acid profile, proportioned correctly.

Seeing an opportunity, you add this marvel of human nutrition to your green juicing! Raw!

Because the egg is UNFERTILIZED, there are no karmic issues with its consumption! Because you are providing a safe and healthy environment to the chicken; supplying it with healthy vegetables grown from the sweat of YOUR BROW...your toil...it is a perfectly symbiotic relationship!

Quid pro quo!

Now, the chicken ages and stops laying.

What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO??

Why, you continue to care for the chicken...to feed it and respect it during its "life" as you did while it was producing eggs! RESPECT, YO!

YOU DO NOT EAT THE CHICKEN! It lives out its life according to its NATURE and GENETIC PROGRAMMING. You are living according to the NATURAL LAW OF BOTH!

Why? Because you are living in the NOW! There being no timeline, there is only NOW. The killing of the chicken affects the Eggs...ALL the eggs concurrently. Betray the chicken NOW and poison the eggs NOW.

And you don't want to eat poisoned eggs, do you?

It's really very simple, actually.

So now, by the sweat of your own brow (and admittedly, taking very little actual sweat) you are feeding yourself and have taken responsibility for your own health. You are full of energy and brimming with positive POWER!

You grow your own food, maintain your own health and have no need for the pharma or poisoned ag industry!

At the same time, your need for fiat has been reduced significantly, so the need to toil in some dreary cubicle has been reduced or eliminated! You spend your life in the sunshine, in nature, producing and consuming your own labor.

How can ANY entity tax the fruit of your labors? Sadly, the various bureaucracies are not set up to process CHICKENS!

Laughing out loud!

This is but one very simple action ANYONE can take which changes their lives completely and allows them to take a new path. This earth truly is a biblical GARDEN OF EDEN!

Profoundly simple, and now laid out clearly for all to see!
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote It explains, scientifically, what happens when you talk to plants, send them love, etc.
    It explains, scientifically, how plants can telepathically read your mind.
    Someone will have to explain how plants react when they read that you are intent on eating them in even larger quantities than before because you have stopped eating meat.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by waxamillionpehhgasus (here)
    You're posing lazy questions and making incorrect assumptions due to your lack of knowledge.
    Hey.

This is your second of just two posts following your 'Welcome to Avalon' reply, which we appreciated. You might be surprised what many members here do know.

Cool it. A good piece of advice may be to make friends first, and then have animated, passionate discussions with your friends.

But — make friends first.

Yeah, I was unnecessarily brash. I have a decent handle on my moxie but sometimes it is a little much - I've gradually learned that people usually just don't compete in the same manner that I do. Took a quick break from Avalon as I knew immediately that I had let my emotions get the better of me. Back now... awesome forum you have here. Lurked for a while before signing up. Love the oldschool vBulletin. Cool to see this thread gained traction - maybe someone went vegan because of me? In case anyone is wondering, it's been going great - though you do need to eat a lot of beans and a lot of plant fat (read: coconut oil) if you hope to feel satiated and strong. I'm in the best shape of my life.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

AutumnW (14th March 2021), Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Constance (14th March 2021), DeDukshyn (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote We are starting to see many well built plant based men
    For sure. No more weeping willows for me. Just sturdy oaks!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Constance (14th March 2021), Hym (14th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:21.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Peace in Oz (15th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4