+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst 1 22 32

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #621
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Anyone care to share their holdings? I think this market is full of crap coins and any of them can die so i think we are all taking a gamble here. Ive put about $30k across the board on all of my holdings, and some are doing well and some are just dead. Haha.

A few of my great ones that i think are going to do great next bull run are as follows.

Ocean protocol: this is a data centric cross chain “you own your data” erc20 token who is going to touch all blockchains. I picked this baby up at .02cents. Right now i have enough to not work again for a few years but this is my let it ride to my exit price of $20. Then it will be **** you money.

Sia Coin: decentralized cloud storage. They are competing against Storj and filecoin. Big bag here. Picked a bunch up below pennies. My exit price is $2. This is another let it ride.

Singularitynet: a decentralized AI marketplace. They are trying to be like the Amazon of AI markets. You host an AI and people pay to use it. Some decent partnerships and are going cross chain as well. .07cent entry and $2 is my exit.

Bsv: imho the true bitcoin. This is my hedge against the whole crypto space. I plan to never sell into fiat for these. Sold all my btc for it. As btc relies on tether, and bsv doesnt. It’s very hard to buy and not listed on a lot of exchanges.

Deep brain chain: AI computing. It’s a Chinese/Asian centric project. Very small team who just work and build, no advertising. Got in at below pennies. Exit point is $2.

Cardado: I have this just to hedge my bets. I dislike this coin and dont care if it dies. But have enough that if it touches $100 it will be a decent gain and i can go buy my vehicle of my dreams. But that’s about it.

Well that’s pretty much it. I just wanted to introduce myself as i do follow crypto pretty closely. Not all projects but rules and regs that come with it.

Even have a few stocks of public companies based out of Canada who mine or support crypto assets.

Either way, good luck to all. Just wanted to share a bit of different coins as i see this thread reads like an algorand feed.

As for which crypto is backed by corporations. Not a lot now, but in the end i think almost all of them, because there is money to be made. We havent even a clue of the corporate elite which projects they endorse or even hold.

Some say that found a few peoples wallets and just follow them.

I’d say the safe bet would be to try to find Hilary Clintons wallet, because her stop pick is the best performing one out there so far. I am sure her wallet would be a good one to follow haha.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Jayke (28th November 2021), JohanB (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021), palehorse (28th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #622
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    Is anyone following the court case of satoshi coins going on?

I know most here will call Craig a fraud but he is actually in court to prove he holds the satoshi coins. I wonder how this is going to play out.

https://coingeek.com/satoshi-bitcoin...h-of-over-74b/
    Coingeek gets trashed in this update -more links at link
    This does not settle the issue of what coins he holds, but does throw some shade on him personally, it appears to me

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/cra...rved-attention

https://decrypt.co/87873/craig-wrigh...t-win-anything

Quote Craig Wright Didn’t 'Win' Anything
    Except a lot of undeserved attention.

By Ben Munster

CRAIG WRIGHT CLAIMS TO HAVE INVENTED BITCOIN UNDER THE PSEUDONYM SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. IMAGE:

It takes time to build a press operation so effective that you can chalk up a $100 million legal fine as a victory—but Craig Wright, the Australian computer scientist who claims to be the inventor of Bitcoin, managed to pull it off.

On Tuesday, Wright, 51, was compelled to pay $100 million to a business venture called W&K Info Defense that he set up with the late developer Dave Kleiman.

In early 2018, Kleiman’s brother Ira sued Wright in a Miami court, a few years after Wright debuted the claim that he invented Bitcoin. Ira alleged that Wright designed the Bitcoin protocol with Dave under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, but also that Wright misappropriated a large portion of the early Bitcoins he and Kleiman supposedly mined (currently worth around $50 billion) and to which the Kleiman estate was entitled. For the sake of the Miami trial, both sides appeared to agree that Wright was one of the people behind the famed inventor, so the court didn’t press the issue.

Ultimately, the jury determined that Wright hadn’t stolen from the duo’s mining operation, and Wright wasn’t made to shell out billions. The court did, however, order Wright to pay the joint business venture $100 million in damages related to “conversion,” the misuse of another’s property.

Swiftly, Wright’s formidable press machine—particularly an outlet called CoinGeek that regularly leaps to his defense—rumbled into action, with outlets as prodigious as the BBC reporting that Wright won the “right to keep billions of dollars.” The Telegraph’s headline shouted: “I am Satoshi Nakamoto: Self-proclaimed inventor of bitcoin prevails in legal case.” CNBC got roasted for its first headline: “Miami jury rules in favor of Craig Wright, finding him to be the sole inventor of bitcoin.” The site later corrected it.

This case wasn’t about whether Wright is Satoshi. The case was strictly about whether Wright misappropriated billions of dollars in Bitcoins from the joint venture with Kleiman; the jury ruled he did not. That was the “big win.” But Wright was still slapped with a $100 million judgment, a small fact that multiple papers dismissed as insignificant in the context of his purported multi-billion dollar fortune, which may not even exist.

Wright’s press team has a history of spin. In 2019, for instance, Wright registered a copyright for the Bitcoin white paper, claiming it amounted to “government recognition” that he was Satoshi. Though that was quickly undermined when another person filed their own copyright within days, Wright, in an email sent to me at the time, remained steadfast: “Now we can both show our credentials and see who ends up wearing an orange suit!” (False registrations bring only a $2,500 fine.) Or, similarly, when a libel case brought by Wright against Bitcoin evangelist Roger Ver was thrown out in court, Ed Pownall, Wright’s PR flack, assured me that the case was “only thrown out because of jurisdiction, not the content.” (That case was ultimately thrown out a second time.)

And yet, the latest round of credulous reporting shows the degree to which Wright’s team has succeeded in manifesting a new reality in which all events serve only to vindicate Craig Wright.

If you believe Wright is Satoshi, then you are not bothered by his alleged backdating of blog posts; his dissembling in court; his profligate legal threats which seem to frequently fall by the wayside; his inability, in 2016, to prove he is Satoshi using the original private keys.

If you believe Wright is Satoshi, you also believe that he is in possession of that vast Bitcoin fortune. Which means that the $100 million he owes Kleiman is truly a pittance, relative to what he supposedly has. So when the Guardian announces that he has won the case, you will nod enthusiastically. It will also lead you to a somewhat circular conclusion: that the outcome of the trial, as The Telegraph put it, “shows [Wright] is the mysterious inventor of Bitcoin.”

The faulty logic here is concluding that the damages awarded to the Kleiman estate imply some kind of courtly recognition that Wright is Satoshi. Wright himself told Bloomberg, “The jury has obviously found that I am [Satoshi Nakamoto] because there would have been no award otherwise. And I am.”

You could even say it would’ve been better for him if he had been fined the full $50 billion—a sum to which only Bitcoin’s true inventor would have access.

This take requires you to ignore the obvious ethical implications of Wright’s argument: that he stole from an ailing man who considered him a friend. Beyond that, the fact that Wright was made to pay damages doesn’t amount to confirmation that he is Satoshi because, as D.C. blockchain attorney Stephen Palley tells Decrypt, “the court proceeded from the premise that it did not need to decide who Satoshi was, and the jury did not decide that issue either.”

From this perspective, the trial played out as a series of precarious bluffs, a game of legal chicken in which these basic facts of Kleiman’s lawsuit went unexamined. (The focus of the case was the duo’s business relationship, interrogated through emails surfaced in discovery.) In this interpretation of events, Wright staked his reputation on being Satoshi; Kleiman claimed Satoshi owed him money; neither man could back down, so the case proceeded on false grounds. It is really weird, when you think about it, that a years-long trial may well have proceeded from a financially useful but highly disputable “fact” agreed between plaintiff and defendant. So the jury’s verdict wasn't "recognition" by any stretch of the imagination—Wright's Satoshi claims were not up for vindication.

This would also mean that Wright does not have the vast fortune alleged to be in his possession, meaning $100 million is no small sum for him. So the real test next may be whether Wright can afford to promptly pay the $100 million.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th December 2021 at 23:46.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (10th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021), palehorse (10th December 2021), rgray222 (10th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #623
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Craig Wright Didn’t 'Win' Anything
    Except a lot of undeserved attention.

Ever since I have been involved with crypto I have been mesmerized by the Satoshi Nakamoto mystery. We may never know the truth about Craig Wright but we do know that he was around and involved with Bitcoin from the beginning. Even the thought that he might possibly be Satoshi Nakamoto is less than pleasing. Many times people that are obnoxious, deceitful and dishonest have been the ones to make incredible contributions. Just look at some of the technologies and infrastructure that has come out of war. We would all be better off if Wright had stayed quiet and out of the limelight.

Now would be a good time for the real Satoshi Nakamoto to stand up, hopefully, he/she is a kinder more gentle soul.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Jayke (11th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021), palehorse (10th December 2021), thalox (30th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #624
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Sorry, I know that I have posted about this before, but I must be misunderstanding something, somewhere...

I want to deal with HBar and Hedera - THAT'S IT - no other entities. Is this possible?

I purchased on CoinZoom, and there my HBar sit (and Algo). For whatever reason, I have my doubts that CoinZoom will survive and wish to transfer my holdings.

I attempted to use MyHbarWallet to create, what I thought was embedded, an account on the Hedera mainnet. Nope, it asked for a Hedera Account ID.

OK, I went to Hedera [Account Creation] and attempted to create an account using one of their posted Wallet links. MyHbarWallet is NOT listed on that page (but IS listed elsewhere).

I asked MHW support what was up, and they responded that I need to use, or request, some other entity's hedera mainnet account for creation of MY account. Huh? I asked MHW for clarification... why would I use them, if I have to use Atomic Wallet (or other Hedera Account creator) first?

Can I not create an account of my own on Hedera?
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Jayke (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021), palehorse (10th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #625
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Sorry, I know that I have posted about this before, but I must be misunderstanding something, somewhere...

I want to deal with HBar and Hedera - THAT'S IT - no other entities. Is this possible?

I purchased on CoinZoom, and there my HBar sit (and Algo). For whatever reason, I have my doubts that CoinZoom will survive and wish to transfer my holdings.

I attempted to use MyHbarWallet to create, what I thought was embedded, an account on the Hedera mainnet. Nope, it asked for a Hedera Account ID.

OK, I went to Hedera [Account Creation] and attempted to create an account using one of their posted Wallet links. MyHbarWallet is NOT listed on that page (but IS listed elsewhere).

I asked MHW support what was up, and they responded that I need to use, or request, some other entity's hedera mainnet account for creation of MY account. Huh? I asked MHW for clarification... why would I use them, if I have to use Atomic Wallet (or other Hedera Account creator) first?

Have you tried Walla Wallet? Was simple enough to create a seed phrase for accessing Hedera Mainnet for storing your Hbar directly on-chain when I set the wallet up a while back.

https://wallawallet.com/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #626
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Have you tried Walla Wallet? Was simple enough to create a seed phrase for accessing Hedera Mainnet for storing your Hbar directly on-chain when I set the wallet up a while back.

I had no issue getting that far with MHW... but AFTER the phrase, it asked for the Hedera Account ID. Are you saying that the WallaWallet CREATES a distinct account for ME on the Hedera Mainnet; OR is WW using THEIR Hedera Account and I reference THAT in creating a link to Hedera through WW? It's an important distinction to me.

I saw no place on Hedera where I could create an account for ME... no middlemen.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Jayke (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #627
    Thanks

I had no issue getting that far with MHW... but AFTER the phrase, it asked for the Hedera Account ID. Are you saying that the WallaWallet CREATES a distinct account for ME on the Hedera Mainnet; OR is WW using THEIR Hedera Account and I reference THAT in creating a link to Hedera through WW? It's an important distinction to me.

I saw no place on Hedera where I could create an account for ME... no middlemen.
    WallaWallet creates an account directly on Hbars Mainnet for you, as in, you’ll get a seed phrase that you’ll be able to plug into any other wallet to be able to gain access to your funds. WallaWallet is just a portal for your own account creation, similar to how MyAlgo or the Algorand Wallet works for Algorand.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #628
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Once again Jayke, I thank you.

I don't understand why MyHbarWallet is looked upon so positively... it CANNOT do what WW can.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Jayke (11th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #629
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

Gambling Apes@gamblingapes on twitter
    Their online casino opening soon, likely tomorrow.
    Founders and investors meeting for a party in Miami tomorrow.
    Price of GamblingApes NFT will probably skyrocket.
    This is so much more exciting than watching cryptos go up and down.
    Passive income!!
    For every 1 million dollars the online casino makes
    each ape will receive $100 dollars
    10 million a month is pretty easy and common in online casinos
    that means each ape's passive income $1,000. usd a month, paid in ETH.
    Don't say I didn't tell you about this.
    Much luck

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Jayke (17th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #630
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    Passive income!!
    that means each ape's passive income $1,https://app.yieldly.finance/lottery000. usd a month, paid in ETH.
    Much luck
    I went heavy into Yieldly Finance on Algorand. I’m currently making $75 a day purely in passive income with their various staking pools.
    Passive income is definitely a lot nicer than trading and watching charts all day.

AlgoFi is going on Mainnet today. Collateral loans using your Algorand ASA’s. Get in early to get some governance rights. DAO’s (Decentralised Autonomous Organisations) are the future of crypto.

https://mobile.twitter.com/algofiorg...56197107691520

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Antagenet (18th December 2021), gord (17th December 2021), gs_powered (17th December 2021), Michi (18th December 2021), mountain_jim (17th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021), seehas (17th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #631
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Some new Stuff from the NFT-ALGO Side:

ART GOANNA*

I'm super excited to be able to formally announce our "Art Goanna" series. The concept is that during this series we will work with a range of artists from both within the NFT community and also the broader fine art space. Each artist will be given free reign to create their own interpretation of the Goanna or works inspired by it.

To avoid any confusion or dilution of the original V1 series, the Art Goannas will all be minted from a separate creator address and will not be eligible for staking/airdrops etc.

The current thinking is that we look to work with a different artist every 6/8 weeks over the next year.

As with all things related to the Goanna project the art series is intended to support our three key missions.

1 - Support our tree planting efforts
    2- Giveback and reward our community of Goanna owners
    3- Make cool ****

To support our tree planting efforts three of the Goannas will be auctioned off with the proceeds going to the Gilbert Tree Planting Fund
    To reward our community, three of the art Goannas will be given away over the weekend to existing Goanna holders. Entry will be via our discord, details to follow.

This first release from the Art Goanna series features the work of Caleb Hutchinson who has created a total of ten Goannas.

The Goannas that are available for public sale will be released in an auction format using a bespoke platform powered by EXA Finance. The auction will take place this Sunday 19th December concluding at 2 pm PST and end on Monday 20th December at 2pm PST.

Read more via the press release here.
    https://medium.com/algopulse/al-goan...s-d75c946c288b

Last edited by seehas; 17th December 2021 at 21:54.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Antagenet (18th December 2021), gord (17th December 2021), Jayke (17th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #632
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    Passive income!!
    that means each ape's passive income $1,https://app.yieldly.finance/lottery000. usd a month, paid in ETH.
    Much luck
    I went heavy into Yieldly Finance on Algorand. I’m currently making $75 a day purely in passive income with their various staking pools.
    Passive income is definitely a lot nicer than trading and watching charts all day.

AlgoFi is going on Mainnet today. Collateral loans using your Algorand ASA’s. Get in early to get some governance rights. DAO’s (Decentralised Autonomous Organisations) are the future of crypto.

Hey Jayke! Could you maybe shed some light on the benefits of Algofi? Isnt staking your coins a better way to get passive income then lending?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (18th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #633
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

Hey Jayke! Could you maybe shed some light on the benefits of Algofi? Isnt staking your coins a better way to get passive income then lending?
    It’s just another way to be your own bank and take charge of how you deploy your own capital. Some people are using it to leverage their APY returns. Pay 2% APY on an Algorand loan, use that loaned Algo to buy more Yieldly then stake the Yieldly for 40% APY. Use 5% of the Yieldly APY to pay off the loan while the other 35% is yours to keep as pure profit. It’s not without risk. I’m not using it myself personally just yet as I’m happy with my risk free staking rewards on Yieldly (I made $115 in the lucrative Choice pools yesterday ). But AlgoFi and these kind of collateral lending protocols are a big attraction for the serious market maker types—with tons of capital to deploy—to increase their yields. It’s extremely bullish for the Algo ecosystem as a whole.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AlgoRand6...77213847351297

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th December 2021), Mypos (18th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #634
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Jayke or anyone else care to give any thoughts what will happen to cryptocurrencies if/when the USA comes out with a digital currency. China eliminated (as best they could) crypto at the same time they launched the digital yuan.

Fed kicks off debate on issuing its own digital currency with new white paper

Jan 20 (Reuters) - Creating an official digital version of the U.S. dollar could give Americans more, and speedier, payment options, but it would also present financial stability risks and privacy concerns, the U.S. Federal Reserve said in a long-awaited discussion paper released on Thursday.

The paper made no policy recommendations and offered no clear signal on where the Fed stands on whether to launch a central bank digital currency (CBDC), a digital form of cash in your pocket. The Fedsaid it would not proceed with creating one "without clear support from the executive branch and from Congress, ideally in the form of a specific authorizing law."

The paper tiptoes around a subject that has sparked debate inside the Fed's top ranks, even as other central banks across the globe are exploring the adoption of digital currencies.

Nevertheless,it sets the stage for the central bank to collect public feedback on the potential costs and benefits of a CBDC, which could ultimately advance legislation long-term.

"While a CBDC could provide a safe, digital payment option for households and businesses as the payments system continues to evolve, and may result in faster payment options between countries, there may also be downsides," Fed officials wrote.

Challenges include maintaining financial stability and making sure the digital dollar would "complement existing means of payment," the Fed said. The central bank also needs to tackle major policy questions such as ensuring a CBDC does not violate Americans' privacy and that the government maintains its "ability to combat illicit finance."

Unlike cryptocurrencies, which are typically run by private actors, a CBDC would be issued and backed by the central bank. It would differ from electronic transactions that happen through large commercial banks in that it could give consumers a direct claim to the central bank, similar to physical cash.

About 90 countries are exploring or launching their own CBDCs, according to the Atlantic Council. A widely used digital euro, yuan or dollar may still be years away, but the projects could dramatically disrupt the global financial system.

Despite steering clear of policy recommendations, the Fed did shed some light on how a digital dollar might function.

Critically, it said a digital dollar would "best suit" U.S. needs if it were intermediated through the current financial system. That means individuals would not have CBDC accounts directly with the Fed, an approach backed by some Democrats who say a digital currency could help the unbanked. Banks worried that such an approach would eat into their deposit base.

Still, Fed officials said they are not ruling anything out.

The central bank will collect comments on the issue via an online form for 120 days.

Thursday's paper is separate from research the Boston Fed has been working on with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to explore the technological aspects of a CBDC. That research, including coding that could be used for a potential U.S. CBDC, will be released as early as next month.

BOARD DIVISIONS

The paper partially echoed the views of Fed Chair Jerome Powell, who has said such a project must have broad support and ideally be mandated by Congress.

Fed Governor Lael Brainard, meanwhile, has said it is not "sustainable" for the United States to hold off on pursuing a digital dollar at time when competing economies are moving ahead.

Others, including Fed Governor Christopher Waller, are more skeptical and point out that many dollar transactions are already digital.

Jonathan McCollum, chair of federal government relations for Davidoff Hutcher & Citron, said some in Washington worry the United States could weaken its position as the holder of the global reserve currency if it does not move ahead.

"The U.S. has the opportunity to set the rules for how digital currencies function in the international financial system, but it is critical we start now," he said.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/business/fed...axbRC-vKg_NNlk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

mountain_jim (21st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #635
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    Anyone care to share their holdings? ...
    Got in pretty early on solid coins like ETH, SOL, Matic, FTM, ROSE, BNB, that I hang on to.

Also hold Gamefi coins like PYR, SPIN, RFOX, WILD.

Layer1's like NEAR and ROSE.

ZK-rollups are on my radar to start accumulating next.

My current favorite passive income plays include.

UST staking 20% APY on Anchor
    https://app.anchorprotocol.com/

SPIN+WBNB pool @ about 400% APY (risk of I.L.)
    https://dex.spintop.network/pools

WFTM+TOMB pool @ about 150% (Tomb is pegged to FTM so no I.L.)
    https://www.reaper.farm/

THOR nodes
    https://app.thor.financial/

POWER nodes
    https://app.powernode.io/

VAPOR nodes
    https://app.vapornodes.finance/

FLUX nodes when new contract is out
    https://www.runonflux.io/

CRV/CONVEX
    https://www.convexfinance.com/

HEC (15,000% APY)
    https://app.hectordao.com/#/stake

Degenbox (UST+MIM pool @ 100% APY, MIM is a stable too, no I.L.)
    https://abracadabra.money/

HERMES (1680% APR, HERMES is pegged to AVAX, no I.L.)
    https://hermesfinance.app/
    Last edited by halcyon026; 27th January 2022 at 08:17.

30. Link to Post #636
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

https://twitter.com/RudyHavenstein/s...494821378?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

rgray222 (22nd January 2022), seehas (24th January 2022), Vangelo (22nd January 2022)

32. Link to Post #637
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/RudyHavenstein/s...494821378?s=20

Funny because i just bought some more Algos/Yieldly before the Crash
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

33. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th January 2022)

34. Link to Post #638
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

This is a great series on many foundational technical and philosophical aspects of crypto.

https://links.uncensoredcrypto.com/a...9a643f94a7b971

It has 9 parts, each almost 2 hours it seems. There’s one released every day, we are into day 3. Each episode is free for 24 hours, afterwards you can buy the whole documentary.

Maybe it could be purchased in a joint effort for the Avalon Library.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

JohanB (15th April 2022), mountain_jim (15th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst 1 22 32