+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Cryptobanter goes to Latin America!

You can tell Ran worked at CNBC, the production quality is really well done on this one. Behind the scenes view of the “Bitcoin-isation of El Salvador”.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (24th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Mypos (24th June 2021), rgray222 (24th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #422
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

I always thought Hbar would be a better candidate for Internet of Things (IOT) type technology. But Amit Mehra from borderless capital, the Algorand start up investment firm, has been posting IOT type articles relentlessly on Twitter for the past few weeks. Makes me think Algorand might end up being first movers into this sector. Algorand is already integrated with Singularity Net, another blockchain project that focuses on AI applications and use cases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_amitm/st...93944521256961

https://twitter.com/Algorand/status/1404907216814149632

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Mypos (24th June 2021), rgray222 (24th June 2021), thalox (28th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks

El Salvador are moving quickly. To kick off the new Bitcoin economy the new president has pledged to air drop $30 of Bitcoin to every adult in their country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blockwork...25337910576742

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bitcoin still tracking the Wyckoff accumulation whale manipulation playbook. Will be interesting to see if the pattern holds up over the weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoctorBag...34473964916741

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Mypos (25th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #424
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    El Salvador are moving quickly. To kick off the new Bitcoin economy the new president has pledged to air drop $30 of Bitcoin to every adult in their country.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blockwork...25337910576742

~~~~~~~~~~~
    i caught news of this yesterday as well here .... so i have a couple of questions!

1.) do you think this will have a positive impact carry over to COIN as well?

i'm still holding it at a loss ($300) while it maintains a stead y $220- $230 range argh!!!!

2.) what can you tell us about the value of WACKED?

there was a transfer of 842 million to a Wallet Named WACKD

see here

i told them i'd have to check with you Jayke!! you're my go to on all things crypto!!! any and all input sure would be appreciated!!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Jayke (25th June 2021), mountain_jim (25th June 2021), Mypos (25th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #425
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Yup Jayke is our Crypto King allright!

Super grateful for all his info.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (25th June 2021), iota (25th June 2021), Jayke (25th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #426
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i caught news of this yesterday as well here .... so i have a couple of questions!

i'm still holding it at a loss ($300) while it maintains a stead y $220- $230 range argh!!!!

see here

i told them i'd have to check with you Jayke!! you're my go to on all things crypto!!! any and all input sure would be appreciated!!
    1. I know the feeling, I bought some ICP token when a TA guy I follow on Twitter said it was ready for a bounce when it hit $179. It’s continued to plummet to $31 Worst crypto purchase ever! The problem with ICP plummeting though is that they did a massive airdrop a couple years ago where people who signed up for the email newsletter were sent 280 ICP for free. So these holders can still be selling ICP at $1 and be making profit, which creates plenty of selling pressure for further drops.

It’s hard to say with COIN, without knowing what price the seed investors got their shares for, which would indicate the bottom where people can be selling at a profit. There has been bullish volume coming in to protect the $210 price level, so that’d be my key level to keep an eye on. But yeah you really need to know what the pre-market share price was to be more certain of where it’s likely to bottom out.

If Bitcoin recovers and goes on another rally to $100,000 this year, you’d expect some of the FOMO in the euphoria phase to crossover into the coinbase price and give a boost to the overall marketcap. Personally I wouldn’t sell into red and prefer to ride it out to see if Bitcoin and the cryptomarkets go on another parabolic run, especially with inflation now starting to kick in, but it just depends what your timeframe for holding is, and how much you have invested and how much you’re willing to risk.

Coinbase haven’t been doing themselves any favours lately though, listing meme coins like Shiba Inu while continuing to overlook solid projects like Hbar. Crypto Twitter isn’t best pleased with their performance lately.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cajun_cha...93506235146241

2. I heard whackd was John Mcafees dead man switch. Following the wallet addresses on Etherscan, doesn’t look like the tokens hold any monetary value. And there’s no way you could store 31TB files on Ethereum, imagine the gas fees for processing that. Much more likely the 343 holders of the token were just sent the metadata, a password or access instructions on how to access the real files, which could be stored in a decentralised way on a protocol like Filecoin, or another storage protocol.

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

I’m sure no one will be saying that if the markets continue to tank

Although, did you see the price action of Quant (QNT) yesterday. The only pillar of green in an ocean of red. Singlehandedly saved my portfolio from looking very bleak.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), Mypos (26th June 2021), wegge (27th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #427
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

see here

1. I know the feeling, I bought some ICP token when a TA guy I follow on Twitter said it was ready for a bounce when it hit $179. It’s continued to plummet to $31 Worst crypto purchase ever! The problem with ICP plummeting though is that they did a massive airdrop a couple years ago where people who signed up for the email newsletter were sent 280 ICP for free. So these holders can still be selling ICP at $1 and be making profit, which creates plenty of selling pressure for further drops.

It’s hard to say with COIN, without knowing what price the seed investors got their shares for, which would indicate the bottom where people can be selling at a profit. There has been bullish volume coming in to protect the $210 price level, so that’d be my key level to keep an eye on. But yeah you really need to know what the pre-market share price was to be more certain of where it’s likely to bottom out.

If Bitcoin recovers and goes on another rally to $100,000 this year, you’d expect some of the FOMO in the euphoria phase to crossover into the coinbase price and give a boost to the overall marketcap. Personally I wouldn’t sell into red and prefer to ride it out to see if Bitcoin and the cryptomarkets go on another parabolic run, especially with inflation now starting to kick in, but it just depends what your timeframe for holding is, and how much you have invested and how much you’re willing to risk.

Coinbase haven’t been doing themselves any favours lately though, listing meme coins like Shiba Inu while continuing to overlook solid projects like Hbar. Crypto Twitter isn’t best pleased with their performance lately.

2. I heard whackd was John Mcafees dead man switch. Following the wallet addresses on Etherscan, doesn’t look like the tokens hold any monetary value. And there’s no way you could store 31TB files on Ethereum, imagine the gas fees for processing that. Much more likely the 343 holders of the token were just sent the metadata, a password or access instructions on how to access the real files, which could be stored in a decentralised way on a protocol like Filecoin, or another storage protocol.

Although, did you see the price action of Quant (QNT) yesterday. The only pillar of green in an ocean of red. Singlehandedly saved my portfolio from looking very bleak.
    I will be grateful no matter if the market tanks or goes up. Im grateful you take the effort to share your knowledge with us. What i do with this information is my own responsability. (wish i bought some quant now but oh well)

So keep the updates coming please!

Im just going to hodle for now. Waiting for a time to buy some more alts. Its weird because there is so much good news around BTC you would think the rise would start again. But its going down for weeks now allready. Goverments and other shenanigans are allready fighting Crypto hard i guess. But there are loads of businesses and people who are waiting to jump on the BTC train. So once the momentum is there i think its gonna go fast up.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

iota (27th June 2021), Jayke (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), Vangelo (26th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #428
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

I will be grateful no matter if the market tanks or goes up. Im grateful you take the effort to share your knowledge with us. What i do with this information is my own responsability. (wish i bought some quant now but oh well)

So keep the updates coming please!

Im just going to hodle for now. Waiting for a time to buy some more alts. Its weird because there is so much good news around BTC you would think the rise would start again. But its going down for weeks now allready. Goverments and other shenanigans are allready fighting Crypto hard i guess. But there are loads of businesses and people who are waiting to jump on the BTC train. So once the momentum is there i think its gonna go fast up.

@ Jayke

first of all?

you're still the "push" i need to "help" me up!! ~ ALWAYS love you for that!!!

and yes .. i'm just leaving it there ...

i've gone from being wide awake at 8:30 to see what moves i'm going to make ... to setting the alarm ... checking to see if its climbing north of $260-275 yet?

and going back to sleep! hahaha!!

i'm a night owl anyway ... and my creative juices flow after sun sets ... maybe because i was born under a full moon on the weird day out of every four years that comes around (leap year)? who knows? but that's my natural rhythm ... and i'm blaming THAT for my faux pas with COIN! hahaha!

@MYPOS

i'm with you!! totally grateful to our Jayke!! his research? commitment to sharing it with us? all the work to post and keep this awesome thread up? ...

yep!! TOTALLY deserves our gratitude!!!

so ... just to be clear though? WHACKED has ZERO monetary value then?

boy .. if it IS his dead man's switch?

that is MORE VALUABLE than GOLD!!!

may EVERY ONE who gets it find the courage to expose evil that by shinning the light of TRUTH straight into it?

it might FINALLY be eradicated!

i think i'll go and intend and support that now ...

thanks again!
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Hym (27th June 2021), Jayke (27th June 2021), Mypos (27th June 2021), Vangelo (27th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #429
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

For what it's worth, Stewart Swerdlow says that his "high level contacts" in the US government tell him cryptos will be outlawed n a year or so and will crash and burn.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Elainie (29th June 2021), Hym (27th June 2021), Jayke (27th June 2021), Matthew (7th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    For what it's worth, Stewart Swerdlow says that his "high level contacts" in the US government tell him cryptos will be outlawed n a year or so and will crash and burn.
    To paraphrase what Gary Gensler once said “98% of the coins in the cryptomarket won’t survive regulation”. Otherwise dubbed in this thread as ‘the sh*tcoin apocalypse’. Buying into solid projects with real world utility is just ‘tech investing’, which will pass regulatory review. I’m more concerned about the impending debasement of spending power and hyperinflation occurring through the global supply chain.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davellore...81295387549697

Woman on Tik Tok warning about the ‘great shipping container crisis of 2021’, we’re already seeing some major shrinkflation in the food we buy in the U.K. which could be hitting even harder by the end of the year. This is why I’ve been putting all my fiat cash into crypto these past few months.

https://mobile.twitter.com/shortidea...27129181429760

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celsius to bring out their own credit card soon. Already got my name on the waiting list.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mashinsky...36678137122817

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And my personal favourite project. Algodex will be ready for testnet within a few days. This’ll be a massive boost for the Algorand ecosystem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/a3voices/...55716047917059

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hym (27th June 2021), iota (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #431
    Thanks

Dang, the fightback against coronavirus vaccines being spearheaded by the crypto community. If anyone caught the 3 hour discussion between Dr Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch and Bret Weinstein on the vaccine injuries thread. I’ve been following Steve Kirsch on Twitter where he’s been issuing challenges and debates to anyone who says the coronavirus vaccines are safe, including a $1 million prize to the first person who can provide a shred of evidence for the safety and efficacy of the vaccine treatments (so far the prize remains unclaimed).

https://mobile.twitter.com/stkirsch/...95045199114241

I did wonder where he was getting his money from though, as he’s offered to fund several other alternative treatment studies.

Examining his Twitter Bio:
    Quote CEO, @M10io Founded COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF), M10, Token, + other high tech firms. Entrepreneur, philanthropist, environmentalist.

Looks like his crypto-business M10 is an XRP rival, tackling cross border payments between central and commercial banks. Boasting network speeds of 1 million transactions per second. It’s a centralised ledger so not one we can invest in, but good to see he’s got the backing of some in high finance to keep the push against the vaccines going.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hym (27th June 2021), iota (28th June 2021), Matthew (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #432
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,499 times in 32,931 posts

I'll be happy to move this post if this thread isn't the right place for it.

From Bloomberg, 4 days ago:
    South African Brothers Vanish with $3.6 Billion in Bitcoin

A pair of South African brothers have vanished, along with Bitcoin worth $3.6 billion from their cryptocurrency investment platform.

A Cape Town law firm hired by investors says they can’t locate the brothers and has reported the matter to the Hawks, an elite unit of the national police force. It’s also told crypto exchanges across the globe should any attempt be made to convert the digital coins.

Following a surge in Bitcoin’s value in the past year, the disappearance of about 69,000 coins -- worth more than $4 billion at their April peak -- would represent the biggest-ever dollar loss in a cryptocurrency scam. The incident could spur regulators’ efforts to impose order on the market amid rising cases of fraud.

The first signs of trouble came in April, as Bitcoin was rocketing to a record. Africrypt Chief Operating Officer Ameer Cajee, the elder brother, informed clients that the company was the victim of a hack. He asked them not to report the incident to lawyers and authorities, as it would slow down the recovery process of the missing funds.

Lawyers Hired

Some skeptical investors roped in the law firm, Hanekom Attorneys, and a separate group started liquidation proceedings against Africrypt.

“We were immediately suspicious as the announcement implored investors not to take legal action,” Hanekom Attorneys said in response to emailed questions. “Africrypt employees lost access to the back-end platforms seven days before the alleged hack.”

The firm’s investigation found Africrypt’s pooled funds were transferred from its South African accounts and client wallets, and the coins went through tumblers and mixers -- or to other large pools of bitcoin -- to make them essentially untraceable.

Calls to a mobile number for Cajee were immediately directed to a voicemail service. He and his brother, Raees, 20, set up Africrypt in 2019 and it provided bumper returns for investors. Calls to Raees also went straight to voicemail. The company website is down.

The saga is unfolding after last year’s collapse of another South African Bitcoin trader, Mirror Trading International. The losses there, involving about 23,000 digital coins, totaled about $1.2 billion in what was called the biggest crypto scam of 2020, according to a report by Chainalysis. Africrypt investors stand to lose three times as much.

While South Africa’s Finance Sector Conduct Authority is also looking into Africrypt, it is currently prohibited from launching a formal investigation because crypto assets are not legally considered financial products, according to the regulator’s head of enforcement, Brandon Topham. The police have not yet responded to a request for comment.

China has recently escalated its crackdown on cryptocurrency trading after a frenzied surge in Bitcoin and other tokens over the past six months heightened longstanding Communist Party concerns about the potential for fraud, money laundering and trading losses by individual investors.

In January, the daily value of crypto-asset trading exceeded 2 billion rand ($141 million) for the first time in South Africa, suggesting significant appetite in a market that was largely going unchecked by regulatory powers.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th June 2021), Elainie (29th June 2021), iota (28th June 2021), Jayke (27th June 2021), Matthew (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (27th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021), rgray222 (28th June 2021), TomKat (27th June 2021), Violet3 (28th June 2021), Yoda (27th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #433
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

This guy explains how governments are signalling the outlawing of cryptos

https://www.brighteon.com/356fa82e-a...b-7e1fa99abe8c

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Elainie (29th June 2021), iota (28th June 2021), Jayke (27th June 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021), rgray222 (28th June 2021), Violet3 (28th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #434
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought Hbar would be a better candidate for Internet of Things (IOT) type technology. But Amit Mehra from borderless capital, the Algorand start up investment firm, has been posting IOT type articles relentlessly on Twitter for the past few weeks. Makes me think Algorand might end up being first movers into this sector. Algorand is already integrated with Singularity Net, another blockchain project that focuses on AI applications and use cases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_amitm/st...93944521256961

https://twitter.com/Algorand/status/1404907216814149632
    I’ve been following this thread for some time. It seems most of this info is just news snippets. This one particularly made me respond. I’ve been following singularitynet for some time, and the founder has some “Jew connections” as well as “Jeffrey Epstein” connections. Also Ben Goertzels father Ted was a propagandist. If you follow his (Ben) history you will find Ben hasn’t really successfully launched anything, so I am a bit wary about Singularitynet and their possible attempt rug pull that seems to always be around the corner. This is just one instance.

On crypto as a whole, there is a deeper connection that most aren’t even looking at.

Here is a good small read to get a piece of the puzzle.

https://thatsbtcnotbitcoin.com/

The fact that the rest of the world doesn’t find this, tells me that there is some propaganda or suppression that may be happening.

Something that this forum would be interested in.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Elainie (29th June 2021), Jayke (28th June 2021), mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021), Violet3 (28th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    I’ve been following this thread for some time. It seems most of this info is just news snippets. This one particularly made me respond. I’ve been following singularitynet for some time, and the founder has some “Jew connections” as well as “Jeffrey Epstein” connections. Also Ben Goertzels father Ted was a propagandist. If you follow his (Ben) history you will find Ben hasn’t really successfully launched anything, so I am a bit wary about Singularitynet and their possible attempt rug pull that seems to always be around the corner. This is just one instance.

On crypto as a whole, there is a deeper connection that most aren’t even looking at.

The fact that the rest of the world doesn’t find this, tells me that there is some propaganda or suppression that may be happening.

I’ve been following Kurt Wuckert on Twitter who champions the Bitcoin SV as the true Bitcoin narrative. I’m personally not very convinced. Problem is I’ve been holding Bitcoin since 2015. I remember the Bitcoin Cash hard fork in 2017 where my funds held in Coinbase were doubled as the hard fork kicked in. Any Bitcoin cash I didn’t sell was doubled again as the Bitcoin SV hard fork came around. I’ve still got the Bitcoin SV generating yield in my Celsius account since I couldn’t sell it on Coinbase. Bitcoin SV definitely came out after the original Bitcoin. Any propoganda seems to be from the SV side trying to make their hard fork seem more relevant. Although saying that I do like the speed and larger block sizes of the SV network. Feel free to elaborate on the story though, I’ve no problem with this being an all thing crypto-news related thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kurtwucke...11125230804998

Ayman Mufleh covered the Singularity Net/ Jeffrey Epstein connection a couple months ago.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021), rgray222 (28th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Anyone else feel like this Wyckoff Accumulation is playing out too quickly. I was expecting the next leg of the bull run to start late July/early August, this Wyckoff is getting ready for launch in a couple weeks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DoctorBag...61079062286346

Would be nice if it continues straight up from here as the markets are looking stronger this morning, might be worth keeping an eye on the 3 market phases schematic though. This Wyckoff accumulation might only be represented by the blue section. Might set some buy orders around the $24k area just incase.

The Bitcoin difficulty adjustment commences in 5 days though, which compensates for the China mining ban. Will be curious to see what effect this’ll have on price (if any).
    https://mobile.twitter.com/bneiluj/s...19294673358851
    Last edited by Jayke; 28th June 2021 at 08:20.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021), rgray222 (28th June 2021), Vangelo (28th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Liking this chart comparison. Algorand chart laid over the Amazon chart when it first arrived on the scene. Looks identical so far

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlgoFamil...83714073759744

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021), rgray222 (28th June 2021), Vangelo (28th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

Hedera news has been slow this month, quietly working on big developments. Interesting panel discussion between Mance Harmon, Carmelle Cadet (EmTech) and Ian Putter (Standard Bank) highlight some of the use cases Standard Bank has been developing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarHBARia...07271655559170

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (28th June 2021), Mypos (28th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #439
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

I’ve been following Kurt Wuckert on Twitter who champions the Bitcoin SV as the true Bitcoin narrative. I’m personally not very convinced. Problem is I’ve been holding Bitcoin since 2015. I remember the Bitcoin Cash hard fork in 2017 where my funds held in Coinbase were doubled as the hard fork kicked in. Any Bitcoin cash I didn’t sell was doubled again as the Bitcoin SV hard fork came around. I’ve still got the Bitcoin SV generating yield in my Celsius account since I couldn’t sell it on Coinbase. Bitcoin SV definitely came out after the original Bitcoin. Any propoganda seems to be from the SV side trying to make their hard fork seem more relevant. Although saying that I do like the speed and larger block sizes of the SV network. Feel free to elaborate on the story though, I’ve no problem with this being an all thing crypto-news related thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kurtwucke...11125230804998

Ayman Mufleh covered the Singularity Net/ Jeffrey Epstein connection a couple months ago.

Kurt isn't the only one who "champions bsv". there are many but they are all censored.

Ryan X Charles. Founder of Moneybutton. who sold his company and is now building another.

there is Taal, who is heavily funded by Calvin Ayre.

there is Scrypt by Xiaohui Liu.

There is Fabriik who also supports BSV.

The list goes on.

i am sorry to say this for lack of a better term, "if you aren't convinced, it seems you are deep into the news narrative of the surface level of the crypto world."

when bitcoin came around back in 2010 for me, i read the white paper and how i read it, was "this isnt anti government, this is "we can see everything" and since i was in my early 20s then, i decided not to buy this "tracking elitist coin".

and low and behold here we are, every single project is trying to appease the global adoption. They want to be legitimized in any way.

boy does my altruistic young man wish i was greedy and not so altruistic. haha.

either way, however you split it, any project that is looking to grow is trying to follow the law.

we all know "the legal system" has to catch up to this new space.

have you ever wondered why BSV is hated so much? there isnt a head of the snake. this is where the "decentralized" word comes from. its not from the "amount of nodes that make it decentralized" narrative that is being told.

the Fork of bitcoin. is when Segregated Witness was implemented. that is the fork. then came lightning network. all off chain systems if i remember correctly.

btc is the fork of bch. then bch chose to cap the blocks as well, so they forked and both took their TICKER SYMBOLS with them.

so what is left is BSV.

most lose this concept and logic.

here is something to think about.

if I chose to name something FORD, and we are building a FORD how i outlined in my schematics, and then one day you want to change the way the engine was built.

say I don't like this idea of you changing my plans for my FORD. and then you and a few buddies with money want to separate with me, and found a way to take my name ford, but changed the FORD platform. does that make it still a FORD?

to you perhaps. but to me, i now have to call it "FIAT, FORDS ORIGINAL VISION." because you and your friends or money chose to spend more money pushing this idea.

this doesn't stop me from fixing all the issues you with your new company called FORD have done to my FORD that I now have to call FIAT, FORD ORIGINAL VISION".

i hope that makes sense but that is what the link i provided to you earlier explained.

so as far as you not being convinced. that is fine. truth is a journey, its something for you to learn on your own, and if you haven't yet. that is fine by the rest of the world.

We will welcome you when you are ready.

The two links you provided above, I have watched both of them before you linked them.

What are your thoughts on Kurt and Stefan talk? I think this shares another angle of Bitcoin that no one is talking about. why do you think?

Were you able to watch the three day Coingeek meet up a few weeks ago? it was a week after the Miami BTC meet up. did you see the difference in consciousness? i felt it.

Also I did already watch the SNET and Jeffery Epstein connection video. he doesn't touch on anything remotely "investigative". he brushed it off. but that is expected because he is a fan boy in the telegram chats as well.

this level of "journalism" should raise some questions, because if it was anything else, it would be attacked, but because its a "new crypto space" we cant do this.

seems like the narrative is locked in.

my personal opinion. is that if you follow the old world order, and the old elite, you will wonder why they never show their kids? its as if none of them breed right?

i think they were all hidden to be part of the new crypto world. they were hidden and given new names to run this new space we have.

I can find "Jewish" connections with Cardano, Snet, BTC, and many more. There is also Chinese connections with DeepBrainChain, also some Monarch connections with Ocean Protocol.

I spent the majority of 2017 researching these things and it seems they are the bloodline mostly of the old world elite. new name, same face.

BSV included.

either way, just wanted to share a piece of the puzzle from the rabbit hole I was digging into.

crypto currency isn't a way to freedom. its just the propaganda that is spread to make everyone want to push their agenda.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Jayke (28th June 2021), Mypos (29th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Kurt isn't the only one who "champions bsv". there are many but they are all censored.

Ryan X Charles. Founder of Moneybutton. who sold his company and is now building another.

there is Taal, who is heavily funded by Calvin Ayre.

there is Scrypt by Xiaohui Liu.

There is Fabriik who also supports BSV.

The list goes on.

i am sorry to say this for lack of a better term, "if you aren't convinced, it seems you are deep into the news narrative of the surface level of the crypto world."

when bitcoin came around back in 2010 for me, i read the white paper and how i read it, was "this isnt anti government, this is "we can see everything" and since i was in my early 20s then, i decided not to buy this "tracking elitist coin".

and low and behold here we are, every single project is trying to appease the global adoption. They want to be legitimized in any way.

boy does my altruistic young man wish i was greedy and not so altruistic. haha.

either way, however you split it, any project that is looking to grow is trying to follow the law.

we all know "the legal system" has to catch up to this new space.

have you ever wondered why BSV is hated so much? there isnt a head of the snake. this is where the "decentralized" word comes from. its not from the "amount of nodes that make it decentralized" narrative that is being told.

the Fork of bitcoin. is when Segregated Witness was implemented. that is the fork. then came lightning network. all off chain systems if i remember correctly.

btc is the fork of bch. then bch chose to cap the blocks as well, so they forked and both took their TICKER SYMBOLS with them.

so what is left is BSV.

most lose this concept and logic.

here is something to think about.

if I chose to name something FORD, and we are building a FORD how i outlined in my schematics, and then one day you want to change the way the engine was built.

say I don't like this idea of you changing my plans for my FORD. and then you and a few buddies with money want to separate with me, and found a way to take my name ford, but changed the FORD platform. does that make it still a FORD?

to you perhaps. but to me, i now have to call it "FIAT, FORDS ORIGINAL VISION." because you and your friends or money chose to spend more money pushing this idea.

this doesn't stop me from fixing all the issues you with your new company called FORD have done to my FORD that I now have to call FIAT, FORD ORIGINAL VISION".

i hope that makes sense but that is what the link i provided to you earlier explained.

so as far as you not being convinced. that is fine. truth is a journey, its something for you to learn on your own, and if you haven't yet. that is fine by the rest of the world.

We will welcome you when you are ready.

The two links you provided above, I have watched both of them before you linked them.

What are your thoughts on Kurt and Stefan talk? I think this shares another angle of Bitcoin that no one is talking about. why do you think?

Were you able to watch the three day Coingeek meet up a few weeks ago? it was a week after the Miami BTC meet up. did you see the difference in consciousness? i felt it.

Also I did already watch the SNET and Jeffery Epstein connection video. he doesn't touch on anything remotely "investigative". he brushed it off. but that is expected because he is a fan boy in the telegram chats as well.

this level of "journalism" should raise some questions, because if it was anything else, it would be attacked, but because its a "new crypto space" we cant do this.

seems like the narrative is locked in.

my personal opinion. is that if you follow the old world order, and the old elite, you will wonder why they never show their kids? its as if none of them breed right?

i think they were all hidden to be part of the new crypto world. they were hidden and given new names to run this new space we have.

I can find "Jewish" connections with Cardano, Snet, BTC, and many more. There is also Chinese connections with DeepBrainChain, also some Monarch connections with Ocean Protocol.

I spent the majority of 2017 researching these things and it seems they are the bloodline mostly of the old world elite. new name, same face.

BSV included.

either way, just wanted to share a piece of the puzzle from the rabbit hole I was digging into.

crypto currency isn't a way to freedom. its just the propaganda that is spread to make everyone want to push their agenda.
    And everyone has their own agenda to push evidently. I dunno, the internecine feuds between different crypto tribes is something I give zero forks about. I’ve never really been a Bitcoin maxi so the whole Bitcoin vs Bitcoin SV debate doesn’t mean much to me. I’ll buy both coins if they’re both going to hedge against inflation and grow my capital over time. For me, delving too deeply into the quagmire of conspiracy surrounding bitcoins mysterious origins is the superficial layer. I’m more interested in the underlying technology and future potential of the space.

A more detailed expose of the difference between BTC and BSV, along with a detailed expose of the various players involved would make for an interesting thread no doubt. Nothing stopping you from holding the crypto community to a higher standard of journalism and doing an in-depth write up yourself.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mypos (29th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 LastLast