+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst 1 13 23 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by thalox (here)
    Kurt isn't the only one who "champions bsv". there are many but they are all censored.

Ryan X Charles. Founder of Moneybutton. who sold his company and is now building another.

there is Taal, who is heavily funded by Calvin Ayre.

there is Scrypt by Xiaohui Liu.

There is Fabriik who also supports BSV.

The list goes on.

i am sorry to say this for lack of a better term, "if you aren't convinced, it seems you are deep into the news narrative of the surface level of the crypto world."

when bitcoin came around back in 2010 for me, i read the white paper and how i read it, was "this isnt anti government, this is "we can see everything" and since i was in my early 20s then, i decided not to buy this "tracking elitist coin".

and low and behold here we are, every single project is trying to appease the global adoption. They want to be legitimized in any way.

boy does my altruistic young man wish i was greedy and not so altruistic. haha.

either way, however you split it, any project that is looking to grow is trying to follow the law.

we all know "the legal system" has to catch up to this new space.

have you ever wondered why BSV is hated so much? there isnt a head of the snake. this is where the "decentralized" word comes from. its not from the "amount of nodes that make it decentralized" narrative that is being told.

the Fork of bitcoin. is when Segregated Witness was implemented. that is the fork. then came lightning network. all off chain systems if i remember correctly.

btc is the fork of bch. then bch chose to cap the blocks as well, so they forked and both took their TICKER SYMBOLS with them.

so what is left is BSV.

most lose this concept and logic.

here is something to think about.

if I chose to name something FORD, and we are building a FORD how i outlined in my schematics, and then one day you want to change the way the engine was built.

say I don't like this idea of you changing my plans for my FORD. and then you and a few buddies with money want to separate with me, and found a way to take my name ford, but changed the FORD platform. does that make it still a FORD?

to you perhaps. but to me, i now have to call it "FIAT, FORDS ORIGINAL VISION." because you and your friends or money chose to spend more money pushing this idea.

this doesn't stop me from fixing all the issues you with your new company called FORD have done to my FORD that I now have to call FIAT, FORD ORIGINAL VISION".

i hope that makes sense but that is what the link i provided to you earlier explained.

so as far as you not being convinced. that is fine. truth is a journey, its something for you to learn on your own, and if you haven't yet. that is fine by the rest of the world.

We will welcome you when you are ready.

The two links you provided above, I have watched both of them before you linked them.

What are your thoughts on Kurt and Stefan talk? I think this shares another angle of Bitcoin that no one is talking about. why do you think?

Were you able to watch the three day Coingeek meet up a few weeks ago? it was a week after the Miami BTC meet up. did you see the difference in consciousness? i felt it.

Also I did already watch the SNET and Jeffery Epstein connection video. he doesn't touch on anything remotely "investigative". he brushed it off. but that is expected because he is a fan boy in the telegram chats as well.

this level of "journalism" should raise some questions, because if it was anything else, it would be attacked, but because its a "new crypto space" we cant do this.

seems like the narrative is locked in.

my personal opinion. is that if you follow the old world order, and the old elite, you will wonder why they never show their kids? its as if none of them breed right?

i think they were all hidden to be part of the new crypto world. they were hidden and given new names to run this new space we have.

I can find "Jewish" connections with Cardano, Snet, BTC, and many more. There is also Chinese connections with DeepBrainChain, also some Monarch connections with Ocean Protocol.

I spent the majority of 2017 researching these things and it seems they are the bloodline mostly of the old world elite. new name, same face.

BSV included.

either way, just wanted to share a piece of the puzzle from the rabbit hole I was digging into.

crypto currency isn't a way to freedom. its just the propaganda that is spread to make everyone want to push their agenda.
    And everyone has their own agenda to push evidently. I dunno, the internecine feuds between different crypto tribes is something I give zero forks about. I’ve never really been a Bitcoin maxi so the whole Bitcoin vs Bitcoin SV debate doesn’t mean much to me. I’ll buy both coins if they’re both going to hedge against inflation and grow my capital over time. For me, delving too deeply into the quagmire of conspiracy surrounding bitcoins mysterious origins is the superficial layer. I’m more interested in the underlying technology and future potential of the space.

A more detailed expose of the difference between BTC and BSV, along with a detailed expose of the various players involved would make for an interesting thread no doubt. Nothing stopping you from holding the crypto community to a higher standard of journalism and doing an in-depth write up yourself.

what is your agenda? since we all have one.

mine is to dig deeper than just the "pumping and dumping." of course most are wanting to make money when it comes to crypto, they dont care about anything else.

I am not a maxi of any sorts. I am a truther though. if that is what you want to call it. i seek truth in anything i do. it helps see the bigger picture and I can make an informed decision on what i want to support or not.

do i want to make money off of a pedo coin? or off of the old elites children who are not popping up and making their own coins?

i mean, most of BTC's crew are the old elite trying to keep control. Brock Pierce is a leader in that space, and he was in caught up in a pedo situation a while ago.

Also the concept of "hedging against inflation" doesnt make sense to me. How i see it, is the reason that any crypto is "going up in price" is because there is more fiat circulating in the world that it takes more fiat to get the same coin that has a "cap" on it.

so BTC, going up in price, doesnt mean its more valuable. it means the tether printing machine is printing money out of thin air and its going straight into BTC and in turn trickling down into the alt coins.

as for a more detailed exposure of BTC and any other coins, they are out there. you just have to dig past the twitter and youtube feeds. (this is why I am discussing it, as most of the posts are just Mainstream Crypto Media. and I just wanted to share a different perspective. because most out there think that just getting into crypto is a path to truth or a hedge against the OLD WORLD ORDER, which I disagree with whole heartedly

Nothing stops me from holding pedo supported coins or old hidden elite coins, to make money, but also nothing stops me from pimping humans or kids out or selling drugs either right?

I guess that is my point. I guess I am a bit more altruistic than most. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I was supporting a bad project without knowing all due to my lack of due diligence. that is on me, and me alone. I am just sharing my take on this "crypto space" as its being presented to us.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

Elainie (29th June 2021), Jayke (29th June 2021), Mypos (29th June 2021), wegge (4th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    For what it's worth, Stewart Swerdlow says that his "high level contacts" in the US government tell him cryptos will be outlawed n a year or so and will crash and burn.

This. This. This. And there are remote viewers who have viewed it (even probed Saylor and Vitalik post death of cryptos) they both said nothing could have stopped it. Just remember this folks............EVERYTHING is CONTROLLED 100% even if you bought into decentralised blah blah blah.....

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (29th June 2021), Matthew (7th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Mypos (29th June 2021), thalox (29th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #443
    Thanks

I always thought Hbar would be a better candidate for Internet of Things (IOT) type technology. But Amit Mehra from borderless capital, the Algorand start up investment firm, has been posting IOT type articles relentlessly on Twitter for the past few weeks. Makes me think Algorand might end up being first movers into this sector. Algorand is already integrated with Singularity Net, another blockchain project that focuses on AI applications and use cases.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_amitm/st...93944521256961

https://twitter.com/Algorand/status/1404907216814149632
    I’ve been following this thread for some time. It seems most of this info is just news snippets. This one particularly made me respond. I’ve been following singularitynet for some time, and the founder has some “Jew connections” as well as “Jeffrey Epstein” connections. Also Ben Goertzels father Ted was a propagandist. If you follow his (Ben) history you will find Ben hasn’t really successfully launched anything, so I am a bit wary about Singularitynet and their possible attempt rug pull that seems to always be around the corner. This is just one instance.

On crypto as a whole, there is a deeper connection that most aren’t even looking at.

Here is a good small read to get a piece of the puzzle.

https://thatsbtcnotbitcoin.com/

The fact that the rest of the world doesn’t find this, tells me that there is some propaganda or suppression that may be happening.

Something that this forum would be interested in.

Well I have looked into it, let me see if I can say a few things with permission........then report back.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Mypos (29th June 2021), thalox (29th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #444
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

what is your agenda? since we all have one.
    I literally just answered that in the first paragraph of my reply. You even just qouted one of them.

Also the concept of "hedging against inflation" doesnt make sense to me. How i see it, is the reason that any crypto is "going up in price" is because there is more fiat circulating in the world that it takes more fiat to get the same coin that has a "cap" on it.
    Bro, that is the very definition of inflation.

Like I said already, if you want to connect some dots and do some deep dive research into the crypto space, feel free to write it up, nothing stopping you from starting a thread on the topic. I’d certainly be interested to see which bloodline families have created which cryptocurrencies. Would love to see some of this higher level journalism you keep alluding to.

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Well I have looked into it, let me see if I can say a few things with permission........then report back.
    Please do, I look forward to hearing your indepth analysis, Elainie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting back to the regular crypto news though.

The Federal Reserve gave a speech on CBDC’s yesterday, effectively stating that Tether, USDC and other dollar backed stable coins are doing a good enough job for now. They’ve no intention of bringing out a fed coin just yet. Cryptocurrency isn’t going to be outlawed anytime soon as the remote viewers like Stewart Swerdlow have ‘foreseen’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nic__cart...02005446926340
    Last edited by Jayke; 29th June 2021 at 08:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Mypos (29th June 2021), Vangelo (29th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #445
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

If crypto is going to die, I can imagine it could happen either by Internet Protocol interference/filtering that removed its network-abilities and therefore value or by supercomputers so advanced that all current encryption is easily cracked and or disrupted.

My current investment goals (to try and preserve my retirement funding which just started recently) is to ride the (hoped-for) BTC cycle to the next peak, mostly sell then, and keep some others implementing various technologies that will succeed if allowed to.

Elanie and others with RV info, if you could report the foreseen date or date range for this to happen, that would be helpful. Early next year? Later next year? This year? (In a disruptive investment environment, timing aids are always helpful, even for this hodler who has yet to sell any crypto.)

But at same time I invest in Gold and Silver as a hedge against unlimited fiat-money printing backed by nothing.

All this while realizing the current sci-fi world and timeline is so unstable that tomorrow's food, water, and freedom from being injected with poisons is nowhere near certain, much less any investment asset area.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th June 2021 at 14:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Elainie (29th June 2021), Jayke (29th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), wegge (4th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #446
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    If crypto is going to die, I can imagine it could happen either by Internet Protocol interference/filtering that removed its network-abilities and therefore value or by supercomputers so advanced that all current encryption is easily cracked and or disrupted.

My current investment goals (to try and preserve my retirement funding which just started recently) is to ride the (hoped-for) BTC cycle to the next peak, mostly sell then, and keep some others implementing various technologies that will succeed if allowed to.

Elanie and others with RV info, if you could report the foreseen date or date range for this to happen, that would be helpful. Early next year? Later next year? This year? (In a disruptive investment environment, timing aids are always helpful, even for this hodler who has yet to sell any crypto.)

But at same time I invest in Gold and Silver as a hedge against unlimited fiat-money printing backed by nothing.

All this while realizing the current sci-fi world and timeline is so unstable that tomorrow's food, water, and freedom from being injected with poisons is nowhere near certain, much less any investment asset area.

Liz is a medium in contact with Hitomi (I have used Liz), Date around March 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAEMgnJbdsE&t=37s

Last edited by Elainie; 29th June 2021 at 23:08.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #447
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Max Keiser says the entire purpose of alternative crypto coins is to steal bitcoins. You create a crypto from nothing, maybe call it Theta, then tell people you have to buy Theta with bitcoin. So for the cost of a few keystrokes taken to create more Theta, you get people's bitcoins.

queued:

https://youtu.be/hAf70zFelQ8?t=59
    Last edited by TomKat; 30th June 2021 at 00:28.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Elainie (30th June 2021), Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #448
    Thanks

Liz is a medium in contact with Hitomi (I have used Liz), Date around March 2023

Funny, that’s the date my girlfriend has her Jupiter return and I have Jupiter transiting my stellium of planets in my natal chart. Maybe that’ll be when the sh*tcoin apocalypse occurs and only BTC, Algorand and Hbar are left standing, absorbing a higher proportion of total marketcap each. Jupiter brings the riches!

Max Keiser says the entire purpose of alternative crypto coins is to steal bitcoins. You create a crypto from nothing, maybe call it Theta, then tell people you have to buy Theta with bitcoin. So for the cost of a few keystrokes taken to create more Theta, you get people's bitcoins.

queued:

That’s the definition of a Bitcoin Maximalist. And for about 98% of the cryptocurrencies on the market, it’s largely true. Bitcoin can’t do everything though, it doesn’t have the super high TPS and throughput that a technology like Hedera Hashgraph provides, and Bitcoin still has its hard fork issues.

One of the reasons I like Algorand so much is because, as someone whose written 2 books, if I want to secure my intellectual property on a blockchain as an NFT, am I going to do that on a blockchain that can fork and create confusion as to who owns the multiple copies of ownership rights? or are you going to secure it on a blockchain that is unforkable? If I have that concern over a couple books, what do you think people who want to mint high net worth items like deeds to houses and other tokenised assets as NFT’s on a blockchain feel? in a digital age where “everything will be tokenised” Bitcoin isn’t fit for purpose in that regard.

Joe Saz, another ‘toxic Bitcoin maximalist’ as he calls himself, has started a YouTube series called ‘how sh*t is this sh*tcoin’. Where he calls out various Bitcoin alternatives in minute long videos and explains why they’re a sh*tcoin. He doesn’t go into great depth on each though so it’s more a satirical overview and a glimpse into the Bitcoin maxi mindset. Entertaining and humorous though nonetheless.

Last edited by Jayke; 30th June 2021 at 08:20.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #449
    Thanks

Damn, 92% of Linkdin users doxxed with complete metadata (including home addresses and geolocation) being sold on the dark web after their servers are hacked. Good time to bump Zenobia Godschalk Ted talk on cybersecurity and how decentralised blockchain technology can prevent future leaks and hacks on this scale.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bneiluj/s...68676817551361

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #450
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Funny, that’s the date my girlfriend has her Jupiter return and I have Jupiter transiting my stellium of planets in my natal chart. Maybe that’ll be when the sh*tcoin apocalypse occurs and only BTC, Algorand and Hbar are left standing, absorbing a higher proportion of total marketcap each. Jupiter brings the riches!

queued:

That’s the definition of a Bitcoin Maximalist. And for about 98% of the cryptocurrencies on the market, it’s largely true. Bitcoin can’t do everything though, it doesn’t have the super high TPS and throughput that a technology like Hedera Hashgraph provides, and Bitcoin still has its hard fork issues.

One of the reasons I like Algorand so much is because, as someone whose written 2 books, if I want to secure my intellectual property on a blockchain as an NFT, am I going to do that on a blockchain that can fork and create confusion as to who owns the multiple copies of ownership rights? or are you going to secure it on a blockchain that is unforkable? If I have that concern over a couple books, what do you think people who want to mint high net worth items like deeds to houses and other tokenised assets as NFT’s on a blockchain feel? in a digital age where “everything will be tokenised” Bitcoin isn’t fit for purpose in that regard.

Joe Saz, another ‘toxic Bitcoin maximalist’ as he calls himself, has started a YouTube series called ‘how sh*t is this sh*tcoin’. Where he calls out various Bitcoin alternatives in minute long videos and explains why they’re a sh*tcoin. He doesn’t go into great depth on each though so it’s more a satirical overview and a glimpse into the Bitcoin maxi mindset. Entertaining and humorous though nonetheless.

So projects like Dot, Solana, Kusama, Ethereum, Matic, HNS, Iota etc etc fall in the 2 percent category? Because i do believe there are a lot of good projects out there with potential. Bat for instance, im using Brave for a while now and im very satisfied. Or Presearch, better search engine then Google. There are plenty of potential awesome crypto projects and companys based on the technology of the blockchain.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Damn, 92% of Linkdin users doxxed with complete metadata (including home addresses and geolocation) being sold on the dark web after their servers are hacked. Good time to bump Zenobia Godschalk Ted talk on cybersecurity and how decentralised blockchain technology can prevent future leaks and hacks on this scale.

Pissed of hackers who get banned or censored on Linkedin probably. Good thing! Im doubting to leave LinkedIn myself. Bunch of corrupt censoring motherf.....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #451
    Thanks

LinkedIn was the only other social media platform I joined after here, due to self-employed career needs which outranked my clear aversion to giving personal info out online (and directly into the intelligence complex). So this sucks.

Well recently I also joined Gab so I could read the comments.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #452
    Thanks

queued:

Hitomi was one of the best remote viewers, then was was murdered. Things she said several years ago have come to pass and occur. It was she who first remote viewed the death of cryptos. To which Dick Allgire shocked by this, asked his handler (one of the admins of the world) and he said yes, this will happen. Liz and other viewers kept being asked/tasked with same questions. Bitcoin doesn't survive according to them, in fact Saylor's brain was probed and he lost everything.......and said there was nothing that could be done to prevent it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), palehorse (30th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #453
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,581 times in 1,594 posts

not laughing on others misery, but things like that happen all the time (2019 FB leak, Santander Mexico customer Database, e-visa data for many countries, 2021 minecraft user database, Tesla ramsomware 260GB of data, trading data from India markets, Malaysia shopping mall employee data, Taiwan real estate agency, 1000 Fortune companies full contact details, Aramco from Arabia +1TB of data, among many others big and small companies) all the data end up in filthy places like `hackforums`, `raidforums` or somewhere else for sale, and people as usual never learn a thing from it, and it seems they always have a great argument for still using those services that has customer care as a priority.
    Sorry but it is laughable.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #454
    Thanks

Just putting this here, someone very close to me works at a facility ( I will not say which one but the sister facility is well known) , this person has signed OSA (Official Secrets Act) when he worked in a different capacity (for her Majesty), now he works at let's just call it a Vatican run facility. He sat down for lunch today with someone from the DOD and asked him 5 questions, a few of them pertaining to new financial system, he did confirm yes it will be a QFS one (not crypto) and it will be based on human bonds. He said banks will cease to exist by 2023 and that the QFS is not ready yet (don't I know it because my business partner is one of the coders) also things I have told this person about the QFS was confirmed by this DOD person.

The DOD man also confirmed the "vaccines" are bioweapons and says life is about to get very rough for most. I'm going to ask him a bit more about what this DOD man said about cryptos in a bit.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (30th June 2021), Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021)

29. Link to Post #455
    Thanks

Just putting this here, someone very close to me works at a facility ( I will not say which one but the sister facility is well known) , this person has signed OSA (Official Secrets Act) when he worked in a different capacity (for her Majesty), now he works at let's just call it a Vatican run facility. He sat down for lunch today with someone from the DOD and asked him 5 questions, a few of them pertaining to new financial system, he did confirm yes it will be a QFS one (not crypto) and it will be based on human bonds. He said banks will cease to exist by 2023 and that the QFS is not ready yet (don't I know it because my business partner is one of the coders) also things I have told this person about the QFS was confirmed by this DOD person.

The DOD man also confirmed the "vaccines" are bioweapons and says life is about to get very rough for most. I'm going to ask him a bit more about what this DOD man said about cryptos in a bit.
    The new financial system will be running on Algorand then since Algo is the only blockchain I know of that is integrating post quantum cryptography.

=========
    FEB 04, 2019

Algorand Contributes to 4 Post-Quantum Standards Entering the 2nd Round of National Institute of Standards and Technology Competition
    By: Sergey Gorbunov

A blockchain is a tamper-proof append-only log to which anyone can read and write. Moreover, it must remain tamper-proof for many years to come, so that even future adversaries cannot modify its state. So we need to think about future potential adversaries early on. One class of such adversaries comes from the emerging rise of quantum computers. Quantum computers could help us solve hard problems efficiently. At the same time, quantum computers can break many classical crypto schemes (such as RSA, ECC, ECDH) using Shor’s algorithm.

Everyone who works in cryptography understands that it takes time to build, agree upon, standardize and deploy new schemes. To help prepare for this threat, in 2016, NIST announced a call for proposals to identify cryptographic algorithms that should remain secure even against quantum computers. NIST expects to standardize multiple algorithms as a result of this process.

Algorand Post-Quantum Cryptography Standards
    In Nov. 2017, NIST received 80 submissions for the first round of evaluation.
    https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/Post-...-1-Submissions.

After 13 months of careful examination from both NIST and the wider cryptography community, last week NIST identified 26 algorithms to enter the second round.

https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/Post-...-2-Submissions.

As an effort to maintain our thought leadership in next-generation cryptography, and as a commitment to continuous innovation, we are proud to announce that Algorand’s cryptography engineer Zhenfei Zhang contributed to 4 candidate algorithms (that is 15% of second-round candidates) for NIST second round, in collaboration with industrial partners (such as Cisco, IBM research, Philips) and universities (such as Brown University, Chinese Academy of science, École Normale Supérieure, University of Waterloo):

Falcon: Website
    LAC: Github, Paper
    NTRU: Github, Chrome experiment
    Round5: Website, Paper

Congratulations Zhenfei, and looking forward to seeing more news from this standardization effort!
    =========

Speaking of Algorand, the music royalty NFT platform Opulous is now conducting their ICO seed round for those that are interested. I’ve applied to many ICO’s and haven’t made it onto any so far. It’s a bit like winning the lottery if you get in them or not, so good luck to anyone that makes it through.

https://mobile.twitter.com/opulousap...68857252696067

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021)

31. Link to Post #456
    Thanks

Elainie I appreciate your input, resources, and sources for your info in this thread.

Once I looked up details on Hitomi this morning after your post, I recalled watching her doing RV work in videos several years ago. Being out of the RV loop, I was not aware of her murder until your post today.

Citing her and today's sources adds credibility for me to your concerns expressed here, as the process (or lack thereof) within the 11 minute video you shared and I viewed yesterday did not resonate strongly with me.

Also interested in any QFS info you can share, as the seemingly ungrounded nature of some content providers had discouraged me from researching that area very deeply.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 30th June 2021 at 18:13.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021)

33. Link to Post #457
    Thanks

The new financial system will be running on Algorand then since Algo is the only blockchain I know of that is integrating post quantum cryptography.

=========
    FEB 04, 2019

Algorand Contributes to 4 Post-Quantum Standards Entering the 2nd Round of National Institute of Standards and Technology Competition
    By: Sergey Gorbunov

A blockchain is a tamper-proof append-only log to which anyone can read and write. Moreover, it must remain tamper-proof for many years to come, so that even future adversaries cannot modify its state. So we need to think about future potential adversaries early on. One class of such adversaries comes from the emerging rise of quantum computers. Quantum computers could help us solve hard problems efficiently. At the same time, quantum computers can break many classical crypto schemes (such as RSA, ECC, ECDH) using Shor’s algorithm.

Everyone who works in cryptography understands that it takes time to build, agree upon, standardize and deploy new schemes. To help prepare for this threat, in 2016, NIST announced a call for proposals to identify cryptographic algorithms that should remain secure even against quantum computers. NIST expects to standardize multiple algorithms as a result of this process.

Algorand Post-Quantum Cryptography Standards
    In Nov. 2017, NIST received 80 submissions for the first round of evaluation.
    https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/Post-...-1-Submissions.

After 13 months of careful examination from both NIST and the wider cryptography community, last week NIST identified 26 algorithms to enter the second round.

https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/Post-...-2-Submissions.

As an effort to maintain our thought leadership in next-generation cryptography, and as a commitment to continuous innovation, we are proud to announce that Algorand’s cryptography engineer Zhenfei Zhang contributed to 4 candidate algorithms (that is 15% of second-round candidates) for NIST second round, in collaboration with industrial partners (such as Cisco, IBM research, Philips) and universities (such as Brown University, Chinese Academy of science, École Normale Supérieure, University of Waterloo):

Falcon: Website
    LAC: Github, Paper
    NTRU: Github, Chrome experiment
    Round5: Website, Paper

Congratulations Zhenfei, and looking forward to seeing more news from this standardization effort!
    =========

Speaking of Algorand, the music royalty NFT platform Opulous is now conducting their ICO seed round for those that are interested. I’ve applied to many ICO’s and haven’t made it onto any so far. It’s a bit like winning the lottery if you get in them or not, so good luck to anyone that makes it through.

https://mobile.twitter.com/opulousap...68857252696067

Not as far as what I know (again my business partner is in direct contact with DOE/DOD himself and I get updates multiple times per day as I am a facilitator in this, just one small aspect of a much larger switch over) , this DOD man confirmed what I know to be true as to how it's run (again I had to sign forms as well and there's a limit as to what I can say). I can ask about ALGO but everyone gets rather compartmentalised information.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021)

35. Link to Post #458
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    So projects like Dot, Solana, Kusama, Ethereum, Matic, HNS, Iota etc etc fall in the 2 percent category? Because i do believe there are a lot of good projects out there with potential. Bat for instance, im using Brave for a while now and im very satisfied. Or Presearch, better search engine then Google. There are plenty of potential awesome crypto projects and companys based on the technology of the blockchain.
    I’m not sure about Solana, one of Hederas most active customers Adsdax hinted they’d tried Solana before moving to Hbar but were asked to stop because Sol couldn’t handle the high throughput.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/roopots/s...77266897231881

https://mobile.twitter.com/roopots/s...96757479956497

I’ve not really done much analysis into Dot or it’s parachains like Kusama. If anyone wants to cover their ecosystem developments in this thread, feel free to do so.

Ethereum will be going the same route as Betamax vs vhs within 4 years, its layer 2’s like Matic will probably go down with it. I tried moving 100 Matic from my Binance to Celsius account recently, but the transaction fee was 14 Matic (way too high still compared to other networks). Algo will siphon off most of the Ethereum value with all the bridges being built imo. Realio network, yieldly finance, Opulous, they’ll all be providing cross chain swaps. The shift to cheaper, faster, more effective technology is inevitable over time.

Iota seems to be a favourite of the EU, good old German engineering, I’m sure the DAG based Web 3.0 technologies will survive whatever comes down the line. Anything with a solid use case like BAT should do just fine imo.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Mypos (30th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #459
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Elainie I appreciate your input, resources, and sources for your info in this thread.

Once I looked up details on Hitomi this morning after your post, I recalled watching her doing RV work in videos several years ago. Being out of the RV loop, I was not aware of her murder until your post today.

Citing her and today's sources adds credibility for me to your concerns expressed here, as the process (or lack thereof) within the 11 minute video you shared and I viewed yesterday did not resonate strongly with me.

Also interested in any QFS info you can share, as the seemingly ungrounded nature of some content providers had discouraged me from researching that area very deeply.

I will say Liz's videos might not come off as very professional etc but she is not the only one who has RVed it, I cannot put up private videos however of more serious content because it's private.

As far as the QFS, what I get told is compartmentalised. I only know some code names of certain payout levels and it being intention based for the betterment of humanity. I know the current operating platform, and everything else I have signed NDAs at this point. It's highly compartmentalised. Many days I am left doubting things, it's a wait and see. Many moving aspects to it, many people involved, officials etc etc I haven't seen any content put out there in the public sphere on the QFS which is backed up by what I am told by people in contact with DOE/DOD.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Jayke (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #460
    Thanks

Not as far as what I know (again my business partner is in direct contact with DOE/DOD himself and I get updates multiple times per day as I am a facilitator in this, just one small aspect of a much larger switch over) , this DOD man confirmed what I know to be true as to how it's run (again I had to sign forms as well and there's a limit as to what I can say). I can ask about ALGO but everyone gets rather compartmentalised information.
    Mance and Leemon mentioned the level of encryption necessary for DOD, NSA, top secret classification work etc in Hederas latest Town Hall Meeting yesterday. At 52 minutes in they talk about CNSA standard of cryptography, which is 384 bits compared to the industry standard of 256 bit encryption. He goes on to explain how Hedera can be used to program military grade encryption, which makes sense since he and Leemon Baird both came out of the top rungs of the US Air Force.

Algorand also had their developers office hour discussion yesterday where they said their latest upgrade would enable 512 bit encryption, which is way above what’s necassary for top secret military grade, and most likely be quantum ready. Feel free to send your contacts the link and see what he makes of it.
    https://app.livestorm.co/algorand/al...june-29th/live

~~~~~~~~~~

New article from Algorand today putting their new update in writing.

=======
    JUN 30, 2021

Algorand Upgrade Unlocks Ease of Blockchain Application Development to Power Future of Finance with Algorand Virtual Machine (AVM)

New Approach to Smart Contract Development Enables Growing Algorand Developer Community to Easily Create Powerful, Fast, and Cost Effective Smart Contracts & dApps

June 30, 2021 -- Boston, MA -- Algorand continues to deliver innovation that is focused on performance, interoperability, and smart contracts to provide the technology required for organizations and developers to be successful in the new digital economy. With today’s protocol release, the Algorand Virtual Machine (AVM) improves smart contract development and ensures developers have the functionality needed to create powerful dApps, while making blockchain application development more accessible to the wider developer community.

Today’s protocol update comes on the heels of Algorand’s recent announcement of a new approach to smart contract development. Algorand is enabling developers to easily take advantage of the full power of the AVM by writing smart contracts in either Python or Reach, a simple javascript-like language.

The AVM supports smart contracts with Turing-complete languages, larger program sizes, more state, has many new additional opcodes, and offers developers the ability to use functions, loops, and recursion. The protocol enhancement includes many new features that developers can now use to build popular DeFi, NFTs, web3 dApps and other use-cases.

“Developers who have already written and deployed smart contracts on Algorand have interacted with earlier versions of the AVM through the use of Teal and have given us feedback which allowed us to rapidly iterate and improve the AVM,” said Paul Riegle, Chief Product Officer at Algorand. “We are excited for what this release opens up for the developer community and look forward to additional enhancements in the coming months.”

Some examples of functionalities that developers will be able to take advantage of using AVM include building an AMM that others can build on top of, sharing transaction fees which allows one party to pay for the transaction fees of others in an atomic transfer, and versatility in maximizing blockchain storage for applications. Other important features of this launch include the capability for mathematical operations as wide as 512 bits, enabling applications needing high precision, and easier porting of Ethereum contracts. With this AVM release, developers are propelling a larger ecosystem which interacts and communicates with other contracts, allowing for interactive smart contracts, while also having clearer and more compact dApps, and larger contracts.

For more technical details on this release, please check out the Dev Rel AVM Announcement.

Updated developer documentation on the AVM and Algorand Smart Contracts can be found on Algorand’s Developer Portal.
    ======
    Last edited by Jayke; 1st July 2021 at 10:58.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Elainie (30th June 2021), mountain_jim (30th June 2021), Mypos (30th June 2021), palehorse (1st July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst 1 13 23 32 LastLast