+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    A trading portal that uses API's to connect to the various exchanges you trade on. This would've been extremely helpful before the recent market crash. As soon as you see another 30,000 BTC inflow to the exchanges appear on the whale alerts. You can cash out your entire portfolio into USD at the click of a button. Then reallocate back into the markets after everything bottoms out. Even the free basic membership plan has the necessary features to mitigate risk during a crypto flash crash.

https://3commas.io/
    a friend who is a long time trader has noticed that during (huge) dumps, APIs seem to not work 100% fine, but that shouldn´t be a problem if you figure it out the night before, just when you have a bot working throughout the dump there might be problems.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), Jayke (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #342
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Any one here holding some ETH? my main pillars are 40%HBAR,40%ETH,15%ALGO and some smaller ones not worth to mention

im sure ETH is a ticking time bomb the question is just when to move out
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), Jayke (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

I might should have moved out of ETH over 4 but kept reading folks saying it would go to $5 or $10 in spite of the tech issues we are aware of - so now thinking I am playing a game of chicken trying to get to $5 for mine.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), Jayke (20th May 2021), seehas (20th May 2021), wegge (23rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I might should have moved out of ETH over 4 but kept reading folks saying it would go to $5 or $10 in spite of the tech issues we are aware of - so now thinking I am playing a game of chicken trying to get to $5 for mine.
    i dont belive the eth train ends here since ETH2.0 is still not in front of the door but maybe this year is the year to switch away from it , the question is just when

its just hard to stick to all these ETH when you see the potential in ALGO and HBAR they are true long time keepers
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

gord (20th May 2021), Jayke (20th May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    i dont belive the eth train ends here since ETH2.0 is still not in front of the door but maybe this year is the year to switch away from it , the question is just when

its just hard to stick to all these ETH when you see the potential in ALGO and HBAR they are true long time keepers
    Just keep an eye on the whale alerts. There’s been lots of Eth movement off exchanges and into private wallets or Celsius accounts today.

https://twitter.com/whale_alert/stat...19821077057539

I saw 3x15,000 Eth movements onto exchanges but as I don’t follow Eth personally I don’t know what the coin count is for driving significant price action. Actually, looking up the order book on trdr.io, a 45,000 ETH sell off would be absorbed at $2,200. There’s still plenty of big money and bullish intent in Ethereum and its ecosystem coins like polygon Matic for me to be worried about selling any yet if I had any.

Eth is still following bitcoins adoption curve from previous bullruns so until the model breaks—or until you start seeing huge inflows into exchanges—I’d feel comfortable sitting with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine my shock! Gary Gensler already taking advantage of the panic in the markets to get the ball rolling on stricter crypto regulations. “We’re doing it for you, the regular investors, honest!

========
    U.S. SEC's Gensler says crypto exchanges should face more regulation

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Gary Gensler said on Thursday he would like to see more regulation around cryptocurrency exchanges, including those that solely trade bitcoin and do not currently have to register with his agency.

“This is a quite volatile, one might say highly volatile, asset class, and the investing public would benefit from more investor protection on the crypto exchanges,” he said at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s annual conference.
    ========

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #346
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Imho, ETH is not going to crash or being taken over all of a sudden by ALGO, ADA, SOL or other "eth-killers". It has a good road map, upgrades on the way and the famous ETH 2.0 merge in 1-2 years. No matter how volatile the crypto market is, we're still talking about huge amounts of money. What I can realistically say is that in a few years when adoption actually begins and the disadvantages of each coin become pratically visible, these ETH rivals may acquire the power to overtake it. Specifically about ALGO, while it has solid fundamentals, it is built to have a very slow progression. It won't blossom for many years.
    Last edited by ZenBaller; 20th May 2021 at 22:46.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Jayke (20th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Imho, ETH is not going to crash or being taken over all of a sudden by ALGO, ADA, SOL or other "eth-killers". It has a good road map, upgrades on the way and the famous ETH 2.0 merge in 1-2 years. No matter how volatile the crypto market is, we're still talking about huge amounts of money. What I can realistically say is that in a few years when adoption actually begins and the disadvantages of each coin become pratically visible, these ETH rivals may acquire the power to overtake it. Specifically about ALGO, while it has solid fundamentals, it is built to have a very slow progression. It won't blossom for many years.
    Imo your timeline seems out of sync by a couple years. Mass adoption is already occurring right now, and the disadvantages of each coin are already plainly visible. Cryptobanter did a great market break down yesterday. He tried selling Ethereums exorbitant gas fees as a feature of why it’s good. Apparantly during the market crash, the demand for people selling Ethereum was so high even basic gas fee transactions went up to over $1000, people were locked into keeping their Ethereum because they couldn’t afford to sell it, or transactions were cancelled because they didn’t have enough left in their accounts to cover the fee. Cryptoman Ran tried to spin it by saying “the gas fees saved you yesterday, if everyone had’ve sold who wanted to sell, the price of Ethereum would’ve dropped by another 30%”. Ethereum can’t keep up with the current speed of mass adoption, technology wise it’s already obsolete. Even Eth 2.0 would be obsolete by today’s tech standard if it was released today, let alone 1-2 years from now.

Anyone new getting into the space and experiencing ethereums gas fees for the first time are just going to feel robbed. I see the sentiment on Twitter all the time. Yet when newcomers in the market complain, ethereum maxi’s just say things like “Ethereums gas fees aren’t high, you’re just poor”. That kind of hubris is really not how you win over a new loyal customer base, especially when the alternatives are a much more fluid and pain free experience. Chainlink joined Hedera because they were fed up with transactions being throttled through Ethereum, even Exodus wallet let slip how they hate Ethereum because they get so many complaints about the high fees of ERC-20 coin swaps, it reflects badly on them. The migration onto other platforms is already underway.

The memes are only just getting started:

https://mobile.twitter.com/zestbloom...85358641967104

https://mobile.twitter.com/zestbloom...88823304769543

Last edited by Jayke; 21st May 2021 at 07:31.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Mypos (21st May 2021), ZenBaller (21st May 2021)

15. Link to Post #348
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Imo your timeline seems out of sync by a couple years. Mass adoption is already occurring right now, and the disadvantages of each coin are already plainly visible. Cryptobanter did a great market break down yesterday. He tried selling Ethereums exorbitant gas fees as a feature of why it’s good. Apparantly during the market crash, the demand for people selling Ethereum was so high even basic gas fee transactions went up to over $1000, people were locked into keeping their Ethereum because they couldn’t afford to sell it, or transactions were cancelled because they didn’t have enough left in their accounts to cover the fee. Cryptoman Ran tried to spin it by saying “the gas fees saved you yesterday, if everyone had’ve sold who wanted to sell, the price of Ethereum would’ve dropped by another 30%”. Ethereum can’t keep up with the current speed of mass adoption, technology wise it’s already obsolete. Even Eth 2.0 would be obsolete by today’s tech standard if it was released today, let alone 1-2 years from now.
    Thanks for the detailed reply! I miss some quality conversation about crypto. The mainstream media like reddit etc., are all about shilling coins and a manic moon swing between over-enthusiasm and fud.

To be honest, I don't hold any ETH or ALGO. I fully agree with what you said about ETH having an obsolete technology behind it. The main thing that keeps it forward is the fact that it came much earlier than its rivals. And that is not something to take lightly. The same can be said about BTC, although its value as a store of wealth is probably impossible to change in the future.

Given ETH's very strong run the past couple of months in combination that it became the only coin in crypto history that was able to break the correlation to bitcoin, gives it a very strong momentum. I do not see it crashing any time soon nor I see anyone selling. The majority of ETH holders are staking for years, so unless a significant event happens, I don't know how it's possible for that to change. The money that's pouring into ETH is increasing because of the latest fork and the upcoming London one.

I still don't see it upgrading its tech enough to be able to win the competition down the years, but I also cannot see it crashing in anyway. A realistic scenario is that in a few years it might be out of the top 5-10 coins and becoming a "Netscape".

Mass adoption is already occurring right now, and the disadvantages of each coin are already plainly visible.
    I cannot wait to see adoption, but where we are at the moment is not even close to minor adoption. Mass adoption means actually using crypto for every day shopping all over the world. This is science fiction at the moment. 99% of the population of the planet doesn't even know what crypto is, let alone markets having the structure to use it to either buy a house or tomatoes.

I do see though adoption increasing very fast once the first "official" step is taken by some government. Then we will have a domino effect and the crypto prices will sky rocket.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Jayke (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021), wegge (23rd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #349
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

https://youtu.be/xVPW26Lk5Vo
    Short video. The fed just announced cbdc and digital adoption,and it's sooner than later.regulation of all crypto is on the way?
    3 mins in for fed announcement

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Jayke (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/JacobCanfield/st...664480772?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2021), Jayke (21st May 2021)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    Mass adoption is already occurring right now, and the disadvantages of each coin are already plainly visible.
    I cannot wait to see adoption, but where we are at the moment is not even close to minor adoption. Mass adoption means actually using crypto for every day shopping all over the world. This is science fiction at the moment. 99% of the population of the planet doesn't even know what crypto is, let alone markets having the structure to use it to either buy a house or tomatoes.

I do see though adoption increasing very fast once the first "official" step is taken by some government. Then we will have a domino effect and the crypto prices will sky rocket.
    Bitcoin hitting a $1 trillion market cap is a pretty significant sign of mass adoption imo. There are plenty of VISA cards on the market now that let you spend your crypto at the shops for your regular tomato shopping at the convenience store, covered that in the OP of this thread. Plus I can use Algorand to buy a house, or even micro shares of a house through their partners at Vesta Equity. I can even use Algorand to buy a coffee at my local cafe in Manchester, or at least I will be able to once the lockdowns end and businesses can reopen. The science fiction future is already unfolding.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Exodus wallet have chosen to issue the digitised stocks from their recent ICO as Algorand Standard Assets (ASA’s) on the Algorand blockchain.

https://twitter.com/patrickbennett/s...01599977590786

=======
    Class A Common Stock
    (Title of each class of securities issued pursuant to Regulation A)

Item 9. Other Events

Changes to Executive Officers

On May 18, 2021, Exodus Movement, Inc. (the “Company”) announced that Sebastian Milla’s executive officer title had changed from Chief Operating Officer to Chief of Special Projects.

On May 18, 2021, the Company announced the appointment of Rob Fassino as Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Fassino has significant experience in leading the ongoing transformation of a growing company as it focuses on new products and services. In 1996, Mr. Fassino co-founded The Knot, now known as The Knot Worldwide and owned by WeddingWire. Since leaving The Knot, Mr. Fassino has served as part of the executive teams for several companies across the digital industry where he has focused on rebuilding and increasing the commercial success of companies. Mr. Fassino received a BFA in Film from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.

On May 18, 2021, the employment of Sonja McIntosh by the Company concluded. Ms. McIntosh had served as the Vice President of Community Support.

Algorand Blockchain Network for Digital Representations of Shares of Class A Common Stock

On May 21, 2021, the Company announced that it intends to use the Algorand blockchain network in order to make the Company's digital common stock tokens ("Common Stock Tokens") available to its stockholders. Common Stock Tokens are only digital representations of the Company's Class A common stock, contain no voting, governance, economic or other rights, and cannot be traded independently of the Class A common stock. Common Stock Tokens are not shares of Class A common stock; rather, they are digital representations of the number of shares purchased and held by a given stockholder. At the time that the Company makes Common Stock Tokens available to its Class A common stock holders, the Company will notify its Class A common stockholders by filing a Form 1-U, contacting the holders of our Class A common stock directly through its desktop and mobile apps, and posting notices on its desktop and mobile apps.

The information furnished in Form 1-U is not deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, is not subject to the liabilities of that section, and is not deemed incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
    ======
    Last edited by Jayke; 21st May 2021 at 19:24.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st May 2021), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Looks like the crypto markets are potentially bottoming out. Raul Paul with some good macro trend analysis on the logarithmic charts 17:30mins into this video.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bitcoin, Algo, Hbar, Ethereum charts are all looking like a classic ‘breakout, retest, resumption’ pattern on a daily timeframe. Retesting previous highs from before the parabolic moves in March.

The Bitcoin order book is building strength again, looks like 20k would be the absolute bottom if the market makers did try for one last major push down. Nothing on the whale alerts yet though to suggest that’ll happen.

~~~~~~~~~

But most importantly we can ignore all the complex analysis because the 4Chan insider has told us we’re going to 70k .

https://mobile.twitter.com/cryptoman...00589507596294

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the FUD side though we do have one of the grand architects of evil himself, pope of the Babylonian brotherhood death-cult taking a swipe at bitcoins energy use (makes me more bullish to buy more when these figures are against it).

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pontifex/...93742226939905

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brendon O’Connell also reiterating his fear that specifically Bitcoin and Ethereum are being set up to be rug-pulled in June. Although listening to his insider, The Magical Unicorn, doesn’t particularly fill me with any FUD vibes, neither of them seem to possess a masterfully insightful perspective into the crypto space. It lacks a lot of the nuance you’d hear from Mance Harmon and Leemon Baird at their monthly Hedera town hall meetings for instance. But worth considering as a potential data point:

=========
    The Magical Unicorn (TMU) is a financial investor with a penchant for crypto. Amongst other things. He'll tell you nothing profound here but that the game is rigged - totally - and "the suckers" who have bet the house (literally) on BTC and ETH are in for a very rude surprise. Perhaps as early as June - but they have data analytics now and they can bend like a reed in the wind when they play now - all tactical bets are off. But we know their strategic grand chess board game.

Crypto is intimately tied in with 5G and the Communitarian U.N Habitat Smart Cities Program. None of it works without a highly organized, highly structured, "just in time", A.I run totalitarian machine learning state. There will be no room for "independent decentralized crypto". It will be a wholesale coin out of the Swiss Bank of International Settlements (BIS) based on the Electronic Sovereign Drawing Rights Dsitributed Ledger Technology [ESDRDLT] for the big boys. A local Fed crypto app for countries. It is doubtful any retail banks will be around within 10 years as EVERYTHING is centralized including food and even water production and distribution.

This is TOTAL control. Anyone who thinks they'll be hiding out in there Anarchosyndicalist Permaculture Commune is worse than an idiot.

Former KGB case officer Yuri Bezmenov warned us amongst 100 other dissidents. He said they would demoralize the Western populations. Tell them it was pointless to engage in politics. Distrust their governments. Hate their armies and intelligence agencies. And, as we share links in a futile child like attempt to feel powerful in a computer game like delusion..."they" dismantle the state and government agencies. Replacing them with the East India Trading Company corporate bodies instead where we have no rights, no access to information and no need to know. Deluded that "big government" is the enemy when it is the Banking Cartels and ONLY the Banking Cartels and their trans national faceless corporate fronts that need to be destroyed by a government of the people, for the people and by the people.
    =======

~~~~~~~

Dr Slater using Market Cipher momentum waves to predict a few weeks of accumulation before a potential blow off top between August-September.

~~~~~~~

All-in-all, I’m personally starting to scale back in. The Chinese markets tend to do a big sell off when they open on Sunday nights (U.K time), sometimes Saturday night to mix it up. Would be nice if we get a strong bounce back to 70k as the 4Chan insider suggests, but I’m more hoping for one last push down, into a month or two of Wyckoff accumulation, before one more parabolic bull run later this year. Not that these markets ever go according to plan, but it’s always good to have a framework to strategise off.
    Last edited by Jayke; 22nd May 2021 at 11:35.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (22nd May 2021), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

https://mobile.twitter.com/hsinuscos...51182435676160

~~~~~~~~~
    I know Dubai is very crypto friendly, it’s where all the moonboy crypto youtubers choose to live (as you don’t pay income tax in Dubai). Didn’t realise Switzerland was letting people use crypto to pay their taxes though.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (22nd May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (22nd May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Well, that’s one hell of an Ethereum inflow onto the exchanges. Order book analysis shows that would take the price to $890. The exact same price there also happens to be a large set of buy orders waiting to be filled. Might be seeing a larger Sunday night market dump than anticipated. No doubt the rest of the market will get dragged down with it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mskvsk/st...47831619883015

https://mobile.twitter.com/mskvsk/st...52106257391620

Key order book levels on Algo are $0.80, $0.77, $0.50, $0.20. Anything under my initial entry price of $0.90 for Algo is a steal for me. I won’t be having any bear market blues if it keeps dropping to those levels.

There is a huge inflow of stable coins onto exchanges as well though, so some whales are looking to load up at the bottom of the ‘express elevator to hell’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mskvsk/st...98833869234193
    Last edited by Jayke; 23rd May 2021 at 10:53.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (23rd May 2021), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), Mypos (23rd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Hope you all managed to stablecoin up before the dump on Sunday. I managed to scoop up a ton of Algo at $0.70 and sold the next day on the bounce at $0.98 for a quick 40% profit.

Sheldon from Cryptobanter has been teaching some excellent technical analysis skills on how to farm more coins during these accumulation zones after a market crash.

The first part of the following video shows a good metric for when whales vs retail are buying and selling. Indicates we could see more volatility in this zone for a while, giving us more time to accumulate.

I’m not a fan of Ethereum as you all know but I do think it could potentially be saved longterm by its layer 2 protocols, like polygon Matic, which as I’ve mentioned previously makes Ethereum transactions feel more like Algorand to use. Everytime I look for a good entry on Matic though, the price just skyrockets before I get my orders in. Turns out Marc Cuban has been front running me, billionaire investments have seen Matic almost return to its all time high from before the market crash. One of the strongest projects showing the most bullish strength so far.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (26th May 2021), iota (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th May 2021), Mypos (26th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Tom Luongo with a look at crypto’s role in the broader geopolitical chessboard. He suggests the Davos Crowd “common purpose” has collapsed and now the infighting among the elites begins. He sees crypto will be the winner in the grand scheme of things.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (26th May 2021), iota (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

A week of unexciting price action in the crypto markets, some memes to keep us entertained while we wait for Bitcoin to make its next break:

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidgokh...70290780053508

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemensWi...66999245455365

https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptoWha...65533650780166

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashinvest...24292942221313

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaapoverd...77985306234880
    Last edited by Jayke; 29th May 2021 at 18:23.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

iota (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (29th May 2021), Mypos (30th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Here is an a fairly deep and technical article on Ethereum, including the issues and proposed solutions to those issues

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/own...-case-ethereum

https://www.notboring.co/p/own-the-internet

Quote "Own The Internet" - A Bull Case For Ethereum

The Bull Case for Ethereum
    More demand and less supply leads to higher prices. More fees accrue to fewer coins.

I’ve written a lot of words up to here, but the bull case for Ethereum is that simple if you believe a few things.

Web3 will continue to grow. I do. I’ve written about it many times. There are too many smart people building too many crazy things that wouldn’t be possible without this technology for it not to.

EIP 1559 and Eth2 will Go Through Smoothly. This is certainly a risk, but people seem optimistic.

Ethereum will remain the main L1 for web3. At this point, Ethereum’s network effects are too strong to overcome. Developers, users, and even other L1s are building on or compatible with Ethereum.

If you believe all of those things, then here’s the bull case.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th May 2021 at 19:10.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

iota (29th May 2021), Jayke (29th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Raoul Pal did an interview with Ran from Cryptobanter a couple days ago. Gave his thoughts on where he sees Ethereum heading. He’s still bullish on it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Royal0ui/...73895112540162
    Personally, layer 3 Ethereum for me is Algorand. Yieldly finance are already building bridges with Polygon Matic due out Q4 later this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whale alerts are sounding the alarm for hitting the long button tonight. Must be close to a billion dollars USDT have been moved onto the exchanges in the past 5 hours. Are the market makers ready to buy the dip? Or are they just backing up their cash reserves in anticipation of another large sell off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/whale_alert

Last edited by Jayke; 29th May 2021 at 23:21.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Hym (30th May 2021), iota (29th May 2021), mountain_jim (30th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #360
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

I know zilch about this topic but recently met a guy who was very enthusiastic and seemingly knowledgeable about it. He swears XRP is the thing to get on, something about the financial system adopting it for all cross-border transfers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 32 LastLast