+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Tom Luongo interview sharing his perspective from the Bitcoin conference.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MMCrypto/...39332666331136

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021), palehorse (9th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021), Vangelo (9th June 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Why isn't anyone following the RV data of ALL cryptos vanishing in 2023? That's what has my interest now. A lot of suicides are seen as a result, Saylor's brain was probed (he ends up losing it all) as was Vitalik's...........interesting times ahead.
    Easier to follow and catch up on this info if you can provide some helpful links? (that perhaps I have missed)

(later edit- dang the number of typos - I need to be wearing my multi-focals when I post! )

I tend to think that RV of the present is likely to be more accurate than RVing the future as the future may not be fixed, may have alternate timelines yet to be fixed depending on events/etc., and results may be more colored by the views of the mind(s) doing the work.

It's hard and grim to cobble together a savings plan where all you are saving is preps, food, gold, silver, and lead (ammo), while dollars are devalued constantly with the absurdly historic fiat money printing.

That said, I have efforts going here at my remote mountain location in almost all those directions, and if this info you bring resonates with me I can be out of crypto and back into dollars in minutes, at least while the networks are still up.

If the BTC 4-year cycle appears valid I will be largely out later this year anyways...

Daily distributed transaction/micro-loans/finance options (etc.) for the unbanked can help save many folks in underdeveloped areas and fight Dollar imperialism, not all crypto tech is just on-chain gambling or attempted wealth preservation.

As a now retired IT and networks-savvy individual, block-chain innovation is a really interesting area for me, the risks (network controls/destruction, cryptographic cracking tech) and issues are part of the deal with this maturing technology.

If secret tech can create unlimited gold and silver, what other than food-producing land and the means to defend it will retain any value if things go Mad Maxian?
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2021 at 20:42.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #383
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Why isn't anyone following the RV data of ALL cryptos vanishing in 2023? That's what has my interest now. A lot of suicides are seen as a result, Saylor's brain was probed (he ends up losing it all) as was Vitalik's...........interesting times ahead.
    Easier to follow and catch up on this info if you can provide some helpful links? (that perhaps I have missed)

I tend to think that RV of the present is likely to be more accurate than RVing the future as the future may not be fixed, may have alternate timelines yet to be fixed depending on events/etc., and rsults may be more colored by the views of the mind(s) doing the work.

It's hard and grim to cobble together a savings plan where all you are saving is preps, food, gold, silver, and lead (ammo), while dollars are devalued constantly with the absurdly historic fiat money printing.

That said, I have efforts going here at my remote mountain location in almost all those directions, and if this info you bring resonates with me I can be out of crypto and back into dollars in minutes, at least while the networks are still up.

If the BTC 4-year cycle appears valid I will be largely out later this year anyways...

Daily distributed transaction/micro-loans/finance options (etc.) for the unbanked can help save many folks in underdeveloped areas and fight Dollar imperialism, not all crypto tech is just on-chain gambling or attempted wealth preservation.

As a now retired IT and networks-savvy individual, block-chain innovation is a really interesting area for me, the risks (network controls/distruction, cryptographic cracking tech) and issues are part of the deal wirtrh this maturing technology.

If secret tech can create unlimited gold and silver, what other than food-producing land and the means to defend it will retain any value if things go Max Maxian?
    May I ask how you set it up so you can be out of crypto in a few min and into dollars?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (9th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks

Perhaps some oversimplification on my part - but my crypto accounts are in Coinbase, Anchor, and Voyager, not downloaded to a personal wallet at this time - so just like my E*trade stock/bonds accounts these accounts are linked to my bank account and a buy/sell/xfer orders quickly (so far) results in the transfer of dollars to or from my bank account and crypto exchange account.

But since I have not really been trading much on sell side yet, I don't have metrics for how quickly my sales would be accomplished.

I realize 'trusting' these exchanges is another layer of risk, but have not implemented a private wallet as yet. Another reason why I intend to take profits this year and move things around at some point.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2021 at 23:34.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

Nayib Bukele, the El Salvador President is moving quick. Bitcoin to be mined with cheap, clean, 100% renewable geothermal energy from their local volcanoes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nayibbuke...80890057166858

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ewan (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021), Watching from Cyprus (10th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2021 at 19:25.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/scottmelker/stat...450365952?s=20

The memes

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeinspa...92345066397696

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Mypos (9th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/Crypt0Jed1/statu...626794496?s=20

Folks are having some fun with this story (and after the large drop over the last month why not?)

https://twitter.com/_Man_WithNoName/...057929729?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2021 at 21:21.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (9th June 2021), Mypos (10th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

Now Raoul Paul picking up the baton from Michael Saylor and pitching crypto to his institutional clients. Pretty sure ‘volcano powered Bitcoin’ is enough to win anyone over.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaoulGMI/...14570800705544

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Mypos (10th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021), Vangelo (10th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #390
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Perhaps some oversimplification on my part - but my crypto accounts are in Coinbase, Anchor, and Voyager, not downloaded to a personal wallet at this time - so just like my E*trade stock/bonds accounts these accounts are linked to my bank account and a buy/sell/xferl orders quickly (so far) results in the transfer of dollars to or from my bank account and crypto exchange account.

But since I have not really been trading much on sell side yet, I don't have metrics for how quickly my sales would be accomplished.

I realize 'trusting' these exchanges is another layer of risk, but have not implemented a private wallet as yet. Another reason why I intend to take profits this year and move things around at some point.
    im holdin quite a few coins myself and i can not recommend keeping coins on any exchange at all, as long as your coins are located on the exchange wallet they arent even yours the risk is just to high and not worth it

just get yourself a hot-wallet or even better a cold-wallet

keeping coins on a exchange is like buying gold certificates, so unless you want to cash out there is no need for using a exchange even trading is possible on hot/cold wallets now
    Last edited by seehas; 9th June 2021 at 22:32.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (10th June 2021), leavesoftrees (10th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), Mypos (10th June 2021), rgray222 (9th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

^ yes my next step will be to go cold - understand the risk/issues, just not there yet and now I have time to tighten things up.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th June 2021 at 00:36.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Jayke (10th June 2021), rgray222 (14th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

Something brewing between XRP and Algorand, first the CEO’s meeting at the Bitcoin conference, now Michael Arrington of Arrington XRP investment fund is creating a new Algo fund for boosting the Algorand ecosystem.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arrington...84690894987265

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cointeleg...79793470439424

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silvio Micali approves while also setting Pomp straight on the blockchain trilemma.

https://mobile.twitter.com/silviomic...28285160935426

https://mobile.twitter.com/silviomic...50602065309696
    Last edited by Jayke; 10th June 2021 at 22:34.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (10th June 2021), Mypos (10th June 2021), rgray222 (10th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Something brewing between XRP and Algorand, first the CEO’s meeting at the Bitcoin conference, now Michael Arrington of Arrington XRP investment fund is creating a new Algo fund for boosting the Algorand ecosystem.
    I have been trading in Algo and I have seen some very strange activity this week that goes against the broader crypto trend. While Bitcoin has been enjoying some nice gains the rest of the market is lacklustre. Algo on the other hand seems to have some pretty serious investments being made every time the price retreats below a dollar. At one point the price shot up 18% in a matter of minutes. Once the price drops below a dollar the pattern repeats itself (not 18% each time but significant increases).

It stands to reason that something is brewing. This is just an observation, nothing more.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Jayke (10th June 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2021), Mypos (11th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I have been trading in Algo and I have seen some very strange activity this week that goes against the broader crypto trend. While Bitcoin has been enjoying some nice gains the rest of the market is lacklustre. Algo on the other hand seems to have some pretty serious investments being made every time the price retreats below a dollar. At one point the price shot up 18% in a matter of minutes. Once the price drops below a dollar the pattern repeats itself (not 18% each time but significant increases).

It stands to reason that something is brewing. This is just an observation, nothing more.
    Big investors accumulating after the Miami news last weekend. Plus yield farming went live on the Algorand network this week, the first no loss lottery commences in a couple hours on https://app.yieldly.finance/. Opulous are also launching the first seed round of their IDO on Dao maker tomorrow. The smart money is loading up before the new Algorand governance structure begins in October.

Lots more to come from Algo, it’s just getting warmed up.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th June 2021), rgray222 (11th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #395
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

By learning JAVA and SOLIDITY, can we really do DeFi Arbitrage? Is it profitable enough to learn all these languages for?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Jayke (11th June 2021), rgray222 (11th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kanishk (here)
    By learning JAVA and SOLIDITY, can we really do DeFi Arbitrage? Is it profitable enough to learn all these languages for?
    If you’ve got an aptitude for coding, now is definitely the time for learning to code. Algorand in particular has a massive fund that supports developers building on their protocol. Check out Alex Trefanos’s journey into building on Algo, he only started his Algodex idea a couple months ago yet the support he’s receiving from all the Algo devs and community has been huge. He’s working on a decentralised exchange.

https://mobile.twitter.com/a3voices/...23515402956809

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yieldlys first lottery goes to someone who already has 50,000 Algo staked. That’s the only problem with these DeFi protocols, they tend to favour the whales who can stake the most. Although, I did earn 2,700 yieldly tokens for the amount I had staked, which when you stake those yieldly back on the platform they offer over 150% APY. Not sure what the value of a yieldly token is yet as its so early they’re not even listed on coinmarket cap yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YieldlyFi...83488237404162

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

kanishk (17th June 2021), rgray222 (14th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #397
    Thanks

All roads lead to Blackrock. The IMF aren’t happy about El Salvador seeking economic and energy independence by turning to Bitcoin mining, no doubt the economic hitmen are already enroute to assassinate a few politicians over there.

George from Crypto’s R us does some dot connecting and finds Blackrock pulling the strings. He made a video yesterday showing how Blackrock were paying 20% over the asking price to buy up as much residential housing in America as possible. The same is occurring in the U.K. with Lloyds TSB. Ties into the ‘Great Reset’ plan where Soros, Schwab and new world order associates say “you’ll own nothing and be happy”.

George identifies Blackrock as the main source of FUD around Bitcoin these past few weeks, since they also pull Elon Musk and Tesla’s strings. Trying to scare people into selling their Bitcoin so they can own it all. Hopefully El Salvador can weather the storm and not cave into IMF pressure.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayHao8/s...70834873602048

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th June 2021), rgray222 (11th June 2021), Watching from Cyprus (12th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #398
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

All roads lead to Blackrock. The IMF aren’t happy about El Salvador seeking economic and energy independence by turning to Bitcoin mining, no doubt the economic hitmen are already enroute to assassinate a few politicians over there.

George from Crypto’s R us does some dot connecting and finds Blackrock pulling the strings. He made a video yesterday showing how Blackrock were paying 20% over the asking price to buy up as much residential housing in America as possible. The same is occurring in the U.K. with Lloyds TSB. Ties into the ‘Great Reset’ plan where Soros, Schwab and new world order associates say “you’ll own nothing and be happy”.

George identifies Blackrock as the main source of FUD around Bitcoin these past few weeks, since they also pull Elon Musk and Tesla’s strings. Trying to scare people into selling their Bitcoin so they can own it all. Hopefully El Salvador can weather the storm and not cave into IMF pressure.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JayHao8/s...70834873602048
    This makes sense as a fellow dutchie did some research into who owns what via Yahoo. He discovered mainly all international companys are controlled by 2 huge companies. Blackrock and Vanguard. And these are controlled by the uberrich families in the world. Just follow the money.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (11th June 2021), leavesoftrees (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (12th June 2021), rgray222 (11th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks

Has this been posted? It's from early last year...

https://twitter.com/zanepocock/statu...48061789884422

https://medium.com/knox-blog/the-nat...n-66d4e285041b

Quote The Nature of Bitcoin

With the notion of Bitcoin as a security dispelled, including by American regulators themselves, the other common ways people attempt to wedge Bitcoin into legacy frameworks — and regulation — is as either a commodity, property, or the ultimate goal: money.

But Bitcoin is at odds with these concepts at a fundamental level. Because “bitcoins” don’t exist.

As Beautyon has popularized in his case that Bitcoin is speech protected by the first amendment, the definition of Bitcoin can be simplified to a distributed internet protocol that relays text messages between voluntary/free participants.

That’s all Bitcoin is — a means of communication.

The unique value proposition of the Bitcoin communication protocol is that these messages can be used by participants to communicate an interpretation of value. How this works is through a mechanism called the “unspent transaction output” (UTXO). UTXOs can be a little difficult to understand, but Investopedia describes it well:

“UTXO stands for the unspent output from bitcoin transactions. Each bitcoin transaction begins with coins used to balance the ledger. UTXOs are processed continuously and are responsible for beginning and ending each transaction. Confirmation of transaction results in the removal of spent coins from the UTXO database. But a record of the spent coins still exists on the ledger.”

<much more at link >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th June 2021 at 15:28.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (12th June 2021), Jayke (12th June 2021), Mypos (14th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

Something going down behind the scenes this week with the Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC’s). Sam Volkering, a self styled expert in crypto’s role in the ‘great reset’ agenda had previously given June 17th as a date to make sure your portfolio’s are organised and fully funded. I’m still hoping for one last push to the downside so I can accumulate more, but some important CBDC news by the end of the week could see prices flying again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordanfri...95481946525697

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarmelleC...86669458042880

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarmelleC...91334507163652

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (14th June 2021), Mypos (14th June 2021), rgray222 (14th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 32 LastLast