+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst 1 16 26 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #501
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

how much did you guys stake on yieldly? im in with 30% of my algos dont have the balls to put all of them there
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (10th September 2021), Mypos (10th September 2021), rgray222 (10th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #502
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    how much did you guys stake on yieldly? im in with 30% of my algos dont have the balls to put all of them there
    Well i have about 200k Yieldly now. But i have very little Algo at the moment. I invested alot in Yieldly and Algo NFT's. But im a bit bummed now cause i wanted to invest more in Algo and thought i still had time. If i had to choose now i would do 50/50 Algo/Yieldly.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (10th September 2021), rgray222 (10th September 2021), seehas (10th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #503
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Well i have about 200k Yieldly now. But i have very little Algo at the moment. I invested alot in Yieldly and Algo NFT's. But im a bit bummed now cause i wanted to invest more in Algo and thought i still had time. If i had to choose now i would do 50/50 Algo/Yieldly.
    well let me tell you something i bought ETH when it was nearly 200$ and at this time "i wished i had more time" look where it is now.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (10th September 2021), Mypos (10th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #504
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I’ve got my whole Algo bag staked in Yieldly at the moment, and will do until governance starts on October 1st. At which point I’ll have a similar split to you, 70% locked away for 3 months for the Algo governance rewards and 30% kept on Yieldly for the chance to win the No Loss lotteries, while earning the extra APY in Yldy.

I was nervous about DeFi in general and the fear of getting rug pulled. That fear has diminished as Yieldly keeps going from strength to strength though—and seeing the support they’ve been getting from the Algorand team—and the rest of the projects being built in the Algo ecosystem. Probably one of the most collaborative communities in the crypto-space, where projects that could be direct competitors, are actually working together and making partnerships to ensure the entire Algorand ecosystem as a whole is successful. It’s a great thing to watch being built out and gives me confidence Yieldly is going to be a huge success longterm.

It also helps that they take security very seriously, getting top tier security audits from Halborn, the same company that audits Coinbase. My confidence in Yieldly grows with every new announcement, there’s one due next week when the partnership between Yieldly and Opulous goes live. Will be interesting to see what kind of buzz gets stirred up around that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th September 2021), Mypos (10th September 2021), seehas (10th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #505
    Thanks

well let me tell you something i bought ETH when it was nearly 200$ and at this time "i wished i had more time" look where it is now.
    Did you HODL? Yeah who knows where Algorand can go right. Interesting yourney its been untill now in Cryptoworld for me!

If not for Jayke i would probably still have the same stance now as most of my friends and family. Very dangerous to lose your money and just a bunch of ponzischemes. Even alot of financial experts i speak to have this view on crypto. So much ignorance and fear because of the picture the mainstream media paints.

Crypto will change the world. Its as big as the invention of Internet and it has the potential to be a huge revolution for us the people too.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (10th September 2021), seehas (10th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #506
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Did you HODL? Yeah who knows where Algorand can go right. Interesting yourney its been untill now in Cryptoworld for me!

If not for Jayke i would probably still have the same stance now as most of my friends and family. Very dangerous to lose your money and just a bunch of ponzischemes. Even alot of financial experts i speak to have this view on crypto. So much ignorance and fear because of the picture the mainstream media paints.

Crypto will change the world. Its as big as the invention of Internet and it has the potential to be a huge revolution for us the people too.
    yes i did hold but i didnt get rich from it, wasnt that much

Jayke is our CryptoKing here on Avalon , if it wasnt for him i would still be holding a ton of ripple (traded all for hbar and algo).

btw. im all in now on Yieldly @Jayke , all my Algos and 100k+ in Yieldly

tibetian mantra

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (11th September 2021), Mypos (10th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #507
    Thanks

Thanks for the kudos guys!

Been a while since I covered ripple, think the last time was when Ripple CEO, Brad Garlinghouse, was pictured with Algorand CEO, Steve Kokinos at the big Miami meet-up earlier this year. Flare network was launched since then, which is supposed to bring smart contracts to XRP. The Algorand team posted about their partnership with them a while back, but can’t find any mention of that partnership on the Flare website.

Bitboy crypto seems to think the Ripple manipulation has come to an end now, while the SEC seems to be losing face in the court case against them, which is good for the crypto market as a whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keli Callaghan dropping some hints of what the Algorand marketing team have been working on behind the scenes. She mentioned in her Algofest interview that her role at Algorand inc is primarily about business to business, or business to government sales and adoption. Which is why I find this post from yesterday very curious. Mentioning an imminent DeFi wave to the tune of $1 billion flowing into Algorand within the coming weeks. Specifically mentions the AVM (Algorand Virtual Machine). The AVM allows developers on Ethereum to port their smart contracts over to Algorand at the click of a button. A project called Smile coin has already led the way in this regard. Beyond Opulous launching next week, will be interesting to see what other DeFi projects are being onboarded.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeliCalla...28867782877186

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeliCalla...01706494316544

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th September 2021), Mypos (11th September 2021), rgray222 (12th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #508
    Language
    German
    Thanks

for everyone that is interested in the governance coming on algorand on 1st of October

https://algorand.foundation/gov-faq

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), Mypos (14th September 2021), rgray222 (12th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #509
    Thanks

Looks like Hbar is getting ready for its run to a new all time high. After making a perfect cup and handle pattern on the weekly chart. Should at least see $0.70 on the next move up and hopefully break the dollar barrier by end of year.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bengraham...55042006384641

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th September 2021), Mypos (14th September 2021), rgray222 (18th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #510
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Good interview between Layah Heilpern and Ran Naneur from Cryptobanter. I like Ran but I’m sure he’s been paid by Solana and Cardano to never mention Algorand.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Solana has been down for over 5 hours today, Ninos Mansor from Arrington Capital and David Garcia from Borderless capital having a little banter at Solanas expense.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DG__tw/st...17996395925518

===========
    Solana Hit By “Intermittent Instability” Again, Arbitrum Suffers Outage

The Solana Foundation reported that the high-throughput blockchain was experiencing “intermittent instability” earlier today. Meanwhile, the Ethereum Layer Two solution Arbitrum is also down.

Solana and Arbitrum are down.
    Solana Status, a Twitter page run by the Solana Foundation, posted an update reporting that the issue had been ongoing for 45 minutes at 12:38 UTC Tuesday. It read:

“Solana mainnet-beta is experiencing intermittent instability. This began approximately 45 minutes ago, and engineers are investigating the issue.”

The team added that resource exhaustion had caused a denial of service and that engineers were looking for a resolution. “Validators are preparing for a potential restart if necessary,” the announcement read.

Data from SolScan, a popular block explorer for Solana, indicates that the last block on the network was processed roughly three hours ago. Many users have also reported that their funds are stuck as a result of the incident.
    Phantom, a popular Solana-based wallet, confirmed that it was “having trouble connecting” along with other applications.

Solana, which bills itself as a high-throughput blockchain, has faced other performance issues in recent weeks. On Sep. 2, Solana Status posted a similar message that the network was experiencing “intermittent instability,” which was the result of performance degradation. The issue reduced throughput on the network and reportedly lasted for about 62 minutes.
    Solana’s SOL token took a dip around the time the issues started, hitting a low of $156.36. It’s slightly recovered since, trading at $162.41 at press time.
    ==========

I remember this problem with Solana happened earlier in this thread already when Adsdax, a high throughput company, was asked to stop using them because they were using up all the Solana server processing power. Not sure how they’ll manage to resolve this issue to meet institutional demand and usage.

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’m not sure about Solana, one of Hederas most active customers Adsdax hinted they’d tried Solana before moving to Hbar but were asked to stop because Sol couldn’t handle the high throughput.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/roopots/s...77266897231881

https://mobile.twitter.com/roopots/s...96757479956497
    Last edited by Jayke; 15th September 2021 at 11:36.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #511
    Thanks

Algorand partners with the Drone Race League? Drone racing looks amazing, how’ve I never heard of this sport before. Almost like fighter pilot training for Star Wars

https://mobile.twitter.com/Algorand/...30863710605312

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd September 2021), mountain_jim (14th September 2021), Mypos (14th September 2021), rgray222 (14th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #512
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Algo seems to be playing snakes and ladders, but Hbar is soaring ahead!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Jayke (15th September 2021), Mypos (15th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #513
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

big whale yesterday:

Input total 1,129,564.20 BTC 50,877,800,000 USD
    Output total 1,129,570.45 BTC 50,878,100,000 USD
    https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/block/700520
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Jayke (15th September 2021), mountain_jim (15th September 2021), Mypos (15th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #514
    Thanks

Is the ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives) moving onto the blockchain January 1st 2022? “A future without LIBOR”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ISDA/stat...28034071076871

~~~~~~~~

Interview with Mark Beeston from April 2021

Description
    Technological innovation could transform derivatives markets, but how do you identify technologies with true potential, and what parts of the trade lifecycle are most in need of a tech upgrade? Industry veteran Mark Beeston, founder and partner at Illuminate Financial, shares his perspective.

Mark Beeston at 22mins: “Crypto and ESG...they’re going to be huge”

Note: ESG = Environmental, Social and Governance
    “ESG is the acronym for Environmental, Social, and (Corporate) Governance, the three broad categories, or areas, of interest for what is termed “socially responsible investors.” They are investors who consider it important to incorporate their values and concerns (such as environmental concerns) into their selection of investments instead of simply considering the potential profitability and/or risk presented by an investment opportunity.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Algorand is listed as a CDM champion on the ISDA membership webpage.

January 1st, is that when we’ll finally see some derivatives market action moved onto Algorand as was mentioned in a press release a couple years ago? Is the ESG part of it why Algorand has been promoting their carbon negative credentials and moving to a new governance model on October 1st?

=======
    JUL 17, 2019

Algorand Continues Development of Advanced Financial Assets on the Blockchain as Member of International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
    By: Algorand

Coming on the heels of the announcement of the first stablecoin to integrate with the Algorand blockchain, we are pleased to share yet another milestone in our vision of establishing the infrastructure needed for new decentralized assets and financial instruments. Algorand has become a member of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA).

A primary focus for Algorand is expanding the breadth and depth of possible transaction classes through advanced financial instruments on the blockchain. By working with ISDA to implement their Common Domain Model (CDM) on the Algorand blockchain, financial organizations will be able to use existing templates and programming tools to easily create decentralized financial instruments.

In addition, Algorand is working with financial institutions to develop smart derivatives contracts that are in line with ISDA standards. These smart derivatives contracts will formalize existing legal constructs into executable code, allowing for increased efficiency and automation in the financial industry.

With a substantial global market for financial derivatives representing around $10 trillion in gross market value and more than $500 trillion in notional value,* ISDA plays a crucial role in helping professional financial institutions participate in this market in a way that is transparent and standardized. ISDA developed its Common Domain Model to allow all financial institutions to have a single, common digital representation of derivatives trade events. It is anticipated that the Common Domain Model will save the financial industry billions of dollars by allowing standardization of financial derivatives across participants in the industry.

“We are very pleased that Algorand is implementing the ISDA Common Domain Model on their blockchain, which will give their community access to financial tools to safely participate in blockchain-based derivatives markets.” said Ian Sloyan, Director Market Infrastructure and Technology at ISDA.

We’re excited to work with ISDA to help bring new tools and infrastructure, and encourage new participants to build products in the borderless economy.
    ========

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

mountain_jim (15th September 2021), Mypos (15th September 2021), rgray222 (15th September 2021), seehas (17th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #515
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Im also into (ALGO) NFT's right now as a information platform i like - https://www.reddit.com/r/AlgoNFTMarketplace/ and the markets for algo nfts

https://ab2.gallery

and

https://www.randgallery.com/

here is my favourite one i bought so far

Last edited by seehas; 17th September 2021 at 21:15.

tibetian mantra

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Jayke (17th September 2021), Michi (19th September 2021), Mypos (18th September 2021), rgray222 (19th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #516
    Thanks

Im also into (ALGO) NFT's right now as a information platform i like - https://www.reddit.com/r/AlgoNFTMarketplace/ and the markets for algo nfts

https://ab2.gallery

and

https://www.randgallery.com/

here is my favourite one i bought so far

Nice! I love his style. I also have one from JL Studio Colab with RU.

https://www.randgallery.com/algo-col...ress=265010208

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jayke (18th September 2021), rgray222 (19th September 2021), seehas (19th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #517
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

For what it's worth, Check out the NFT Project on Opensea, Gambling Apes.
    Not controlled by Old Global Disorder Cartel.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Jayke (18th September 2021), rgray222 (19th September 2021), seehas (19th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #518
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    For what it's worth, Check out the NFT Project on Opensea, Gambling Apes.
    Not controlled by Old Global Disorder Cartel.
    Well on the ALGO-NFT Side you have a very interesting shuffle running now "Al Goanna", shuffle means you enter your wallet-address into a pool and 50 will be chosen to buy an nft

the shuffle will be live only a few hours more, so if you are interested its a great time to pick up one of the best NFTs on ALGO available.

https://algoanna.com/

Someone should send one to David Icke aswell
    Last edited by seehas; 19th September 2021 at 10:26.

tibetian mantra

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd September 2021), Jayke (19th September 2021), Mypos (19th September 2021), rgray222 (19th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #519
    Thanks

The time has finally come! Opulous will be listed tomorrow on exchanges. Kucoin, Uniswap and Pancakeswap. I think its pretty rare to be listed on 3 platforms at the same time? Maybe Jayke can give some more comments.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd September 2021), gord (22nd September 2021), Jayke (22nd September 2021)

39. Link to Post #520
    Language
    German
    Thanks

The time has finally come! Opulous will be listed tomorrow on exchanges. Kucoin, Uniswap and Pancakeswap. I think its pretty rare to be listed on 3 platforms at the same time? Maybe Jayke can give some more comments.

whats the current price couldnt find anything

tibetian mantra

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd September 2021), Jayke (22nd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst 1 16 26 32 LastLast