+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 4 14 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

As a 'Boomer' I am meant to be too confused about Cryptocurrencies, but I am reasonably digital literate! I became involved with Bitcoin last April and made a modest investment: I use the 'Electrum' software wallet (backed up) and this has worked very well for me.
    I am like many people, annoyed with myself for not buying 100's of Bitcoins when they were fractions of a dollar in value; however even with my very modest investment I am impressed with the increase in value, I have multiplied my position by a pleasing amount.
    Max Keiser & his associate Stacy are good analysts of the financial world, they have a weekly show on RT/YouTube.
    The Blockchain can be pictured as being a Database, with each 'Satoshi' being a 100 millionth part of a Bitcoin, which is a completed 'block' of solved hash problems. You can invest a very small quantity of 'Fiat' currency to try the market, and not risk too much.
    Cryptocurrency is becoming very crowded and active, I am staying with Bitcoin because it is the granddaddy of them all, and I just cannot be bothered with all that complexity!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

gord (14th February 2021), Jayke (14th February 2021), Matthew (14th February 2021), palehorse (14th February 2021), Vangelo (14th February 2021), wegge (14th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    As a 'Boomer' I am meant to be too confused about Cryptocurrencies, but I am reasonably digital literate! I became involved with Bitcoin last April and made a modest investment: I use the 'Electrum' software wallet (backed up) and this has worked very well for me.
    I am like many people, annoyed with myself for not buying 100's of Bitcoins when they were fractions of a dollar in value; however even with my very modest investment I am impressed with the increase in value, I have multiplied my position by a pleasing amount.
    Max Keiser & his associate Stacy are good analysts of the financial world, they have a weekly show on RT/YouTube.
    The Blockchain can be pictured as being a Database, with each 'Satoshi' being a 100 millionth part of a Bitcoin, which is a completed 'block' of solved hash problems. You can invest a very small quantity of 'Fiat' currency to try the market, and not risk too much.
    Cryptocurrency is becoming very crowded and active, I am staying with Bitcoin because it is the granddaddy of them all, and I just cannot be bothered with all that complexity!
    If I had any significant stash of bitcoin I’d be holding onto it as well. Morgan Stanley could be the next company to make it go boom with a $150billion investment. I’m happy to sit the Bitcoin bonanza out though and wait for the trickle down into the alt-coin markets. I can make just as much with Hbar going from 5cent to $1 as I can with Bitcoin going from $50,000 to $1,000,000. Percentages over price for me.

Last edited by Jayke; 14th February 2021 at 17:12.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (14th February 2021), leavesoftrees (15th February 2021), Matthew (14th February 2021), palehorse (14th February 2021), wegge (14th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Is Bitcoin about to break to 54-61k?

I like this guys chart analysis skills. Patterns within patterns. Anyone know the best software for drawing these trading charts?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Matthew (14th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Appreciate this thread, as we first got invested in crypto in June, a good time to get into BTC though not as good as March would have been.

Read this today, interested in opinions as everyone these days has a tout it seems....

Quote xlm is where its at (stellar lumens) central banks are looking for exactly what xlm has for cross border trades.
    Plus its an open system and not closed like ripple plus the creator of ripple that left and made xlm owns 10% of the ripple coins.
    Xlm just got PayPal too.
    Stellar XLM could be good to watch over the next few weeks. Predicted to break into new highs by 22nd Feb based on current trends, and on the back of news the blockchain is partnering with Moneygram in the Southeast Asian markets.

==========
    Stellar-based Lightnet partners with MoneyGram in Southeast Asia

Stellar-based fintech Lightnet has entered into a collaboration with MoneyGram.
    The collaboration focuses on Bridgenet, a first-layer solution from Lightnet that will give MoneyGram a “wider selection of payout services” across Southeast Asia.
    Lightnet Pte. Ltd, a Singapore-based fintech company that provides payment solutions based on Stellar’s blockchain technology, today announced a collaboration with MoneyGram. The news could create explosive buzz in the crypto community, as Stellar’s perceived nemesis, Ripple Labs, is known to be invested in MoneyGram to drive the adoption of its XRP based On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) solution.

MoneyGram gets another option with Lightnet

Lightnet announced that Bridgenet, a first-layer solution from Lightnet that connects Money Transfer Operators (MTOs) with MoneyGram’s money transfer services, is the focus of the collaboration. Bridgenet creates interoperability between existing bank rails and non-bank agent networks while bridging the gap between the different services. Suvicha Sudchai, chief product officer of Lightnet, said:

Through Bridgenet, Lightnet helps provide an even wider selection of payout services across Southeast Asia to MoneyGram’s customers via MoneyGram’s participating Money Transfer Operators.
    Tridbodi Arunanondchai, Group CEO and Vice Chairman of Lightnet added.

The success of this collaboration reflects Lightnet’s commitment towards improving the efficiency, convenience, affordability and accessibility of cross-border remittances. Lightnet is working tirelessly to make these kinds of services available to everyone.
    As the announcement states, MoneyGram already enables money to be sent “in more than 200 countries and territories, with 89 now digitally enabled.” “We are proud to work with Lightnet to increase financial inclusion and provide our customers with the best options for money transfer in ASEAN,” said Grant Lines, chief revenue officer at MoneyGram.

What is Stellar’s role in the collaboration?

There is no word about Stellar’s involvement in the official press release. However, it is known that Lightnet is based on the Stellar blockchain. As Chatchaval Jiaravanon, chairman of Lightnet, revealed in an interview with Forbes in January 2020, the company aims to process $50 billion in international payments annually via the Stellar blockchain by 2022.

We launched Lightnet to offer low-cost and instantaneous financial inclusivity and mobility to the four billion lives across Asia Pacific – all powered by Stellar’s fast, scalable, and sustainable blockchain technology.
    Similar to Ripple, Lightnet addresses the global remittance market, focusing on Southeast Asia, a market dominated by millions of unbanked migrant workers who send money home to their families and suffer from the high fees of the SWIFT system.

Regarding whether Stellar’s native token, the Lumens (XLM), will be used as a bridge currency for Lightnet’s services, Interstellar CEO Mike Kennedy said in 2020 that “it’s an option” but not necessary since the transaction are crypto-agnostic. Kennedy also cited Stellar’s ability at the time to support stablecoins to eliminate price fluctuations and volatility in transactions.
    ============

Of the 4 coins highlighted in the OP. Hbar is currently being rolled out for Australia’s debit card payment system. Algorand seems to be partnering with the South American markets. And Stellar is focusing on the Southeast Asian market. That just leaves us with Tron, which I haven’t heard much about in any breaking news this past week. Time for some digging...
    Last edited by Jayke; 14th February 2021 at 23:06.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Matthew (14th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

BitBoy loses 150k overnight as all the crypto markets take a dive. This is why I don’t leverage trade. BitBoy suggests institutional manipulation could be the cause and plans on doing a market analysis to find out what just happened. Personally I’m holding everything until the timeframe of March 2023 until Feb 2024 as I’ve got some excellent Jupiter alignments coming up in that timeframe in my natal chart. I’m thinking that’ll be a good time for the Algo coins. Might take some of my first profits then.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), wegge (15th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    BitBoy loses 150k overnight as all the crypto markets take a dive. This is why I don’t leverage trade. BitBoy suggests institutional manipulation could be the cause and plans on doing a market analysis to find out what just happened. Personally I’m holding everything until the timeframe of March 2023 until Feb 2024 as I’ve got some excellent Jupiter alignments coming up in that timeframe in my natal chart. I’m thinking that’ll be a good time for the Algo coins. Might take some of my first profits then.
    Did you get an astro-crypto session with the guy from this video regarding the chart of bitcoin?

Anyways, do you know other resources that look at the cryptos from an astrological perspective? Although I liked his distinction from western astrology.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Did you get an astro-crypto session with the guy from this video regarding the chart of bitcoin?

Anyways, do you know other resources that look at the cryptos from an astrological perspective? Although I liked his distinction from western astrology.
    Eye of the Veda channel? No, I do my own astrology. I’ve studied astrology with Steven Forrest, Lee Lehman, John Frawley, Rick Levine, Judith Hill. Mychal Bryan was the best teacher I’ve studied with though as he teaches astrology the way it should be really taught, using the ‘Art of Memory’, Giordano Bruno’s memory enhancement system.

Don’t think any of them besides ‘Eye of the Veda’ channel have gotten into cryptocurrencies yet though. If you find any feel free to post as its always great to hear other people’s take on it.

Edit: Found another Astro+crypto guy on YouTube. Adam Sommer.

Last edited by Jayke; 15th February 2021 at 09:30.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), Violet3 (15th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Eye of the Veda channel? No, I do my own astrology. I’ve studied astrology with Steven Forrest, Lee Lehman, John Frawley, Rick Levine, Judith Hill. Mychal Bryan was the best teacher I’ve studied with though as he teaches astrology the way it should be really taught, using the ‘Art of Memory’, Giordano Bruno’s memory enhancement system.

Don’t think any of them besides ‘Eye of the Veda’ channel have gotten into cryptocurrencies yet though. If you find any feel free to post as its always great to hear other people’s take on it.

great, so I´m waiting for your YT video

interesting that you mention Giordano Bruno, I just started a book about him and they also mentioned his memory system, but I´m not in the apartment anymore so I coulnd´t finish it.

Is it worth reading up on it?

(also Jon Rappoport, on whose studies my book is mainly based, mentions him in turn.)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), Violet3 (15th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    If I had any significant stash of bitcoin I’d be holding onto it as well. Morgan Stanley could be the next company to make it go boom with a $150billion investment. I’m happy to sit the Bitcoin bonanza out though and wait for the trickle down into the alt-coin markets. I can make just as much with Hbar going from 5cent to $1 as I can with Bitcoin going from $50,000 to $1,000,000. Percentages over price for me.

This video gives an easily understandable explanation of both blockchain and hashtag. (I had never heard of hedera hashtag until this thread!) Now I have a better grasp of what all these computers are doing when they are mining BTC - they are solving a mathematical problem. In the video they say the computers are guessing the solution, which is not quite the same thing, and I wonder why they chose this word.
    When I understood how hashtag is so far ahead of blockchain technology it's puzzling why big players such as Morgan Stanley are putting so many eggs in the bitcoin basket

Skip the introduction and the final intervew it's not worth the listen
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 15th February 2021 at 09:56.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), Michi (17th February 2021), Violet3 (15th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Jayke, regarding Software I think Altrady is very good for analysis, although I’m just starting out with trading myself.

That said, one friend suggested to forget about all patterns and indicators and just play with the psychology of people, buy once a coin has cracked a base (kind of a support line/prize in a chart where people say, „okay that’s the time to buy“ so the prize rises above the line).

So supposedly it’s way easier/ more predictable to trade when the prize falls and everybody goes into panic mode.
    Last edited by wegge; 15th February 2021 at 16:04.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (15th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this guys chart analysis skills. Patterns within patterns. Anyone know the best software for drawing these trading charts?
    Tradingview.com
    Last edited by halcyon026; 15th February 2021 at 19:39.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

alexius (16th February 2021), gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Free Trading Groups: (in no certain order) These discord groups offer a wealth of knowledge and education. Even if all you did was watched in on the conversations to see what you understand and what you don't and using that to go learn what you don't, coming back reading through the groups more, and repeating that process, it will help get you up to speed faster. Sometimes the invite link can expire so I've included links to their Twitter accounts, where they share invite links to their discord.

In these groups you'll find full time, pro, millionaire day traders sharing their setups and chart ideas.

Subverto Trading Club - https://twitter.com/SubvertoXbt ------ https://t.co/l8Idxijb6c?amp=1
    Roles/Usernames to pay attention to:
    Trusted Trader. Seer, Tae, piermonkey, Mintpal_Ghost, SupremeLeader

Fomocap trades - https://twitter.com/Workedia ------ https://t.co/Ag4FWynz7P?amp=1

Trend Turtles - https://twitter.com/e101y7 ------ https://t.co/FurZSYIGD1?amp=1

SalsaTekila - https://twitter.com/SalsaTekila ------ https://t.co/Pe8JrDLDVF?amp=1
    Last edited by halcyon026; 15th February 2021 at 19:44.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), wegge (15th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Education material for anyone interested in day trading.

##::::::> Koroush AK <::::::##

Technical Analysis Course For Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...O22hJi5O1X76hu
    ::::::
    Risk Management Course For Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...XI-LM7Rt9jlDtZ
    ::::::
    Cryptocurrency Leveraged Trading Tutorial For Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...NqGlbtsyaIRifV

##::::::> Crypto Cred <::::::##

Technical Analysis Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvkpxFSTppm

¤=[Post Update]=¤

##::::::> EmporerBTC <::::::##

Index of tutorials: https://t.me/EmperorbtcTA/261

Important threads:

BEFORE YOU START (Pre-requisites to trading) - https://bit.ly/3a9tCEX / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/3lVDOWX

Learn Basic TA on your own - https://bit.ly/30I0iSB < PDF

Volume Cheat Sheets - https://bit.ly/3gKlTPZ / https://bit.ly/3i5Vk8u

How Pump and Dump Works - https://bit.ly/3ks5fa9

Recommended Books - https://bit.ly/3kuou2W / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/2ZaCdTB

10 Best Trading Lessons - https://bit.ly/31AQcT4 / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/359SBHz

Scalp Short Sample - https://bit.ly/33FeH46 / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/357hV13

Long Swing Sample - https://bit.ly/31DqgGo / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/3i3B2g9

Master-Class

Bullish Divergence - https://bit.ly/3fGhpsl / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/2Zcda2x

Bearish Divergence - https://bit.ly/33WCmgH / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/3bxFYYf

Volume Part 1 - https://bit.ly/31ANltb / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/3599i5V

Support and Resistance - https://bit.ly/3ipzvAx / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/3lS3jbI

Head and shoulders - https://bit.ly/30IvAsN / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/2F4XdDX

Price Action Trading - https://bit.ly/2QAcQWp / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/2F3g42B

Explained in one chart:

1. EMA, Supply, Swings, Position Addition - https://bit.ly/30KCNIW

2. Quick look at Indicator confirmations - https://bit.ly/2PB9VfE

3. Position addition on swings - https://bit.ly/33FXV4V

4. Demand Supply Trade setup - https://bit.ly/2XG7Bsj / Unrolled: https://bit.ly/321OPhu

5. Tutorial to Add Capital to an Exiting entry upon further confirmations: https://bit.ly/3hcG48V

Challenge Study list:
    1. Support/Resistance: https://bit.ly/3lS3jbI
    2. Demand Supply: https://bit.ly/321OPhu
    3. Volume part 1: https://bit.ly/3599i5V
    4. Open Interest:
    5. OBV:
    6. Divergences:
    Bullish: https://bit.ly/2Zcda2x
    Bearish: https://bit.ly/3bxFYYf
    7. Patterns:
    Last edited by halcyon026; 15th February 2021 at 19:59.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

gord (15th February 2021), jasontorque (17th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021), Matthew (15th February 2021), palehorse (16th February 2021), Vangelo (15th February 2021), wegge (15th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

great, so I´m waiting for your YT video

interesting that you mention Giordano Bruno, I just started a book about him and they also mentioned his memory system, but I´m not in the apartment anymore so I coulnd´t finish it.

Is it worth reading up on it?

(also Jon Rappoport, on whose studies my book is mainly based, mentions him in turn.)
    You’d be doing yourself a disservice if you didn’t read up on Giordano Bruno. Especially if you’re in the ‘power of imagination’ business.

Francis Yates ‘the art of memory’ and ‘Giordano Bruno and the hermetic tradition’ are a must for cultural background and lineage of the tradition.

Don Tolman has a great DVD set going into some of the details for the techniques.
    https://dontolman.com/product/bootca...emy-6-dvd-set/

A copy of Bruno’s ’On the Shadows of Ideas’ was translated from Latin to English for the first time last year as well. Where the maestro of imagination outlines his memory system. Amazing.

Jayke, regarding Software I think Altrady is very good for analysis, although I’m just starting out with trading myself.

That said, one friend suggested to forget about all patterns and indicators and just play with the psychology of people, buy once a coin has cracked a base (kind of a support line/prize in a chart where people say, „okay that’s the time to buy“ so the prize rises above the line).

So supposedly it’s way easier/ more predictable to trade when the prize falls and everybody goes into panic mode.
    The software and drawing charts is more so I can compare any movements in the markets with any astrological alignments that might be going on. Your friends strategy sounds a lot like ‘buying the dips’.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (16th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    This video gives an easily understandable explanation of both blockchain and hashtag. (I had never heard of hedera hashtag until this thread!) Now I have a better grasp of what all these computers are doing when they are mining BTC - they are solving a mathematical problem. In the video they say the computers are guessing the solution, which is not quite the same thing, and I wonder why they chose this word.
    When I understood how hashtag is so far ahead of blockchain technology it's puzzling why big players such as Morgan Stanley are putting so many eggs in the bitcoin basket

Skip the introduction and the final intervew it's not worth the listen
    Great documentary, detailed explanation of the potential of blockchain, think I’ll put that video in the OP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news Algorand tech developer gives some insight to the projects being rolled out on Algorand. One point of note in particular is a company called Monerium who are using Algorand blockchain to develop the Euro stable coin and GBP stable coin. Algorand seems to be cornering the Western Hemisphere markets for fiat exchanges into cryptocurrency.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hedera also posted the results of this years Hackathon. Outlining 21 new projects being built on the Hedera network.

https://hedera21.devpost.com/project-gallery/

Lots of interesting wallets and exchanges in the works to rival Ethereums current stranglehold on some of these systems. One of the stand out ones for was ‘The World Computer’, which has the potential to completely eliminate the need for sever farms or centralisation of servers in Silicon Valley for instance. Game-changing technology.

Inspiration

The World Computer Project, in combination with the Hedera Token Service (HTS) realizes the dream Leemon Baird (and so many others) have for a software platform designed to build fully-distributed applications that harness the power of the cloud without servers.

My entry for this Hackathon will show what a brave-new digital "attention" economy without servers looks like, and how marrying a secure, fast, reliable, distributed P2P operating system technology with the trust-layer afforded by the Hedera HTS, it is possible to give the Internet back to the commons.

What it does

The P2P design of the World Computer takes back control over the Internet from those that seek to control it, without requiring users to change the way they do things. The World Computer together with HTS inverts the web and removes the need entirely for centralized servers, without the end user noticing. Users work with email, browse web pages, access files, in a completely distributed way, using all the usual protocols (i.e.; SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NTFS, etc.,) but in a completely decentralized way with no rent seekers in the middle. The users (and developers) of the World Computer only ever deal with a massive "single local computer" abstraction, where everything feels local.

The World Computer Project presents an extraordinary opportunity to bring all of the necessary technology pieces together – security, identity, trust, and scalable distributed/decentralized data with distributed ledger technology – to usher in revolutionary new digital capabilities on a global scale to significantly advance human prosperity. Chief among these is the opportunity to socially engineer a guaranteed fair, transparent, and accountable financial system for everyone. Such a system would encompass a payments systems using a built-in utilitarian crypto-currency built with HTS that facilitates value exchange between parties, as well as an immutable accounting system to irrefutably track and verify those exchanges over time. This project entry will demonstrate those ideas in action.
    ========
    Last edited by Jayke; 16th February 2021 at 10:49.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), gord (16th February 2021), leavesoftrees (17th February 2021), Vangelo (16th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Crypto deep-dive.

The stock-to-flow chart basically tells you everything you need to know about when prices rise, to what level and and when to expect consolidations (the post-bubbles "crashes").

https://blog.cryptowat.ch/bitcoin-st...ref=tokendaily

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

gord (16th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021), Michi (17th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Crypto deep-dive.

The stock-to-flow chart basically tells you everything you need to know about when prices rise, to what level and and when to expect consolidations (the post-bubbles "crashes").

https://blog.cryptowat.ch/bitcoin-st...ref=tokendaily
    Perfect. Thankyou

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hbar developers Ledgerama, discuss their new WallaWallet, which integrates with MoonPay.com to set up a Hbar account and start buying Hbars without the need for signing up to an exchange.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (16th February 2021), LifeAngel (17th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Thanks for this.

After reviewing... not too long, but about a week - why would anyone NOT want to go with a hashgraph base?
    Also, calling it a blockchain 3.0 is a bit of a misnomer, correct?

Would the biggest issue with ANY hashgraph be that it will simply kill all the current fraud?
    Won't the financial industry fight this with everything they have?

We know that, practically routinely, people with select knowledge, especially that differing from what the overlords allow, are "disappeared."
    Has this technology spread so broadly that this is now simply unstoppable? If that is true, wont the overlords attempt to corrupt this "system" like they have all the others?

Yeah, I know, a lot of questions - but I am sitting here saying to myself: this is something I have to get in to.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (16th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

After doing research this weekend, I bought a little HBAR and ADA. Thanks for the info above.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

gord (16th February 2021), Jayke (16th February 2021), leavesoftrees (18th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Thanks for this.

After reviewing... not too long, but about a week - why would anyone NOT want to go with a hashgraph base?
    Also, calling it a blockchain 3.0 is a bit of a misnomer, correct?

Would the biggest issue with ANY hashgraph be that it will simply kill all the current fraud?
    Won't the financial industry fight this with everything they have?

We know that, practically routinely, people with select knowledge, especially that differing from what the overlords allow, are "disappeared."
    Has this technology spread so broadly that this is now simply unstoppable? If that is true, wont the overlords attempt to corrupt this "system" like they have all the others?

Yeah, I know, a lot of questions - but I am sitting here saying to myself: this is something I have to get in to.
    The one downside to Hbar is the Byzantine Fault Tolerance only holds as long as 1 bad actor doesn’t manage to buy up 30% of all the available tokens. If 30% of all nodes fall into the hands of bad actors, the ‘gossip protocol’ the system is based on can be hijacked. In theory, this is why they have their governing council, so all the nodes can be decentralised and dispersed, preventing that kind of centralised ownership.

The CEO Mance Harmon also plans on making sure the price of each Hbar is high enough that it won’t be economically possible for 1 entity to buy up 30% of the system, as he mentioned in his interview with Mike Maloney in the Gold and Silver interview earlier in the thread.

The problem with the governing council though (Microsoft, IBM, Google, Deutsche telecom, Boeing, etc) is that all these globalist megaCorps tend to walk in lockstep to ‘Blackrock’ and the cult of Saturnalia. The cult of the black cube. So, in theory the network looks decentralised, yet behind the scenes whoever owns the ‘golden shares’ still gets to pull the levers of power.

That being said. I think the spirit of the developers tends to live in the code they create, and everyone I’ve been watching in the crypto sphere so far seems to be in it for the right reasons. Human creativity and ingenuity is immense, so it’s possible the globalists may overlook the unpredictable and, especially with Hedera, we might be witnessing a genie the globalists won’t be able to put back in the bottle once it fully takes off.

============
    These ‘Big Four’ Companies Control the World, Yet You’ve Probably Never Heard of Them

Some people have started realizing that there are large financial groups that dominate the world. Forget the political intrigues, conflicts, revolutions and wars. It is not pure chance. Everything has been planned for a long time.

Some call it “conspiracy theories” or New World Order. Anyway, the key to understanding the current political and economic events is a restricted core of families who have accumulated more wealth and power.

We are speaking of 6, 8 or maybe 12 families who truly dominate the world. Know that it is a mystery difficult to unravel.

We will not be far from the truth by citing Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Loebs Kuh and Lehmans in New York, the Rothschilds of Paris and London, the Warburgs of Hamburg, Paris and Lazards Israel Moses Seifs Rome.

Complete List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family

Many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF?

To try to answer this question, we can start with the easiest: inventory, the world’s largest banks, and see who the shareholders are and who make the decisions.

The world’s largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.Let us now review who their shareholders are.

Bank of America:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:

State Street Corp., Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:

Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the “big four.”

Goldman Sachs:

“The big four,” Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:

“The big four,” Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

We can just about always verify the names of major shareholders. To go further, we can now try to find out the shareholders of these companies and shareholders of major banks worldwide.

Bank of NY Mellon:

Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and … “The big four.”

State Street Corporation (one of the “big four”):

Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and … The “big four” (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the “big four”):

PNC, Barclays e CIC.

Who is behind the PNC? FMR (Fidelity), BlackRock, State Street, etc.

And behind Barclays? BlackRock.

And we could go on for hours, passing by tax havens in the Cayman Islands, Monaco or the legal domicile of Shell companies in Liechtenstein. A network where companies are always the same, but never a name of a family.

In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.

In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the “big four,” which in turn are present in all other entities.

In short, the Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control U.S. monetary policy (and world) without any control or “democratic” choice.

These companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.

To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this “big four” group

Alcoa Inc.
    Altria Group Inc.
    American International Group Inc.
    AT&T Inc.
    Boeing Co.
    Caterpillar Inc.
    Coca-Cola Co.
    DuPont & Co.
    Exxon Mobil Corp.
    General Electric Co.
    General Motors Corporation
    Hewlett-Packard Co.
    Home Depot Inc.
    Honeywell International Inc.
    Intel Corp.
    International Business Machines Corp
    Johnson & Johnson
    JP Morgan Chase & Co.
    McDonald’s Corp.
    Merck & Co. Inc.
    Microsoft Corp.
    3M Co.
    Pfizer Inc.
    Procter & Gamble Co.
    United Technologies Corp.
    Verizon Communications Inc.
    Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
    Time Warner
    Walt Disney
    Viacom
    Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.,
    CBS Corporation
    NBC Universal

The same “big four” control the vast majority of European companies counted on the stock exchange.

In addition, all these people run the large financial institutions, such as the IMF, the European Central Bank or the World Bank, and were “trained” and remain “employees” of the “big four” that formed them.

The names of the families that control the “big four”, never appear.
    =========

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (17th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021), leavesoftrees (17th February 2021), Mark (24th February 2021), Michi (17th February 2021), wegge (17th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 4 14 32 LastLast