+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 5 15 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Thanks for this.

After reviewing... not too long, but about a week - why would anyone NOT want to go with a hashgraph base?
    Also, calling it a blockchain 3.0 is a bit of a misnomer, correct?

Would the biggest issue with ANY hashgraph be that it will simply kill all the current fraud?
    Won't the financial industry fight this with everything they have?

We know that, practically routinely, people with select knowledge, especially that differing from what the overlords allow, are "disappeared."
    Has this technology spread so broadly that this is now simply unstoppable? If that is true, wont the overlords attempt to corrupt this "system" like they have all the others?

Yeah, I know, a lot of questions - but I am sitting here saying to myself: this is something I have to get in to.
    The one downside to Hbar is the Byzantine Fault Tolerance only holds as long as 1 bad actor doesn’t manage to buy up 30% of all the available tokens. If 30% of all nodes fall into the hands of bad actors, the ‘gossip protocol’ the system is based on can be hijacked. In theory, this is why they have their governing council, so all the nodes can be decentralised and dispersed, preventing that kind of centralised ownership.
    Back to Blockchain... "everyone" acknowledges that it is simply too slow (initially necessarily so). So it seems that it cannot be the future - unless the overlords WANT it permanently slow - and introduce their "enhancements". After reading your post, it seems that we may never be free of the overlords, and their controls.

This goes back to my question: "Won't the financial industry fight this with everything they have? "
    They don't need to, they already own the players, and will give out orders as per usual.

So, as a small-time amateur, why would I get into this?
    Is it fair to say that Hbar would require daily monitoring, very much like a volatile "stock"? It would require a significant time investment, correct?

Not the same, I know, but this is why I have a management company handling my IRA & 401(k) - I did NOT want to have to become an "expert" on a rigged game. I really don't think I will ever collect on these devices anyway.

If I want to play in the decentralized cryptocurrency world, I MUST become an expert... to a certain extent, correct?
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Jayke (17th February 2021), wegge (17th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Back to Blockchain... "everyone" acknowledges that it is simply too slow (initially necessarily so). So it seems that it cannot be the future - unless the overlords WANT it permanently slow - and introduce their "enhancements". After reading your post, it seems that we may never be free of the overlords, and their controls.

This goes back to my question: "Won't the financial industry fight this with everything they have? "
    They don't need to, they already own the players, and will give out orders as per usual.

Is it fair to say that Hbar would require daily monitoring, very much like a volatile "stock"? It would require a significant time investment, correct?

Not the same, I know, but this is why I have a management company handling my IRA & 401(k) - I did NOT want to have to become an "expert" on a rigged game. I really don't think I will ever collect on these devices anyway.

If I want to play in the decentralized cryptocurrency world, I MUST become an expert... to a certain extent, correct?
    Buying Hbar now would be like buying shares in Apple when it was just a fledgling company. It’s a long hold investment strategy precisely so you don’t have to trade on the volatility of the markets. Get in early, forget about it and hodl — or “Diamond hands” as they call it on the crypto channels.

CryptoVizor is one of my favourite Crypto channels on YouTube. Especially if you’re holding any Cardano. He releases a couple videos a day and can quickly get you up to speed about what’s going on in the markets, and the different strategies to play with once you’re their.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (17th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021), leavesoftrees (18th February 2021), Matthew (17th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Thanks for this.

After reviewing... not too long, but about a week - why would anyone NOT want to go with a hashgraph base?

Would the biggest issue with ANY hashgraph be that it will simply kill all the current fraud?

We know that, practically routinely, people with select knowledge, especially that differing from what the overlords allow, are "disappeared."
    Has this technology spread so broadly that this is now simply unstoppable? If that is true, wont the overlords attempt to corrupt this "system" like they have all the others?

Yeah, I know, a lot of questions - but I am sitting here saying to myself: this is something I have to get in to.
    The one downside to Hbar is the Byzantine Fault Tolerance only holds as long as 1 bad actor doesn’t manage to buy up 30% of all the available tokens. If 30% of all nodes fall into the hands of bad actors, the ‘gossip protocol’ the system is based on can be hijacked. In theory, this is why they have their governing council, so all the nodes can be decentralised and dispersed, preventing that kind of centralised ownership.

The one's at the very top plan to squash cryptos in a few years. Also blockchain is old technology, but you can make some good money the next few years in cryptos.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Jayke (17th February 2021), Matthew (17th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Being the case that many mega corporations are supporting hbar is a big red flag.
    It sounded so great at the outset but has been subverted/hijacked by the filthy rich.
    Below a review conclusion:

Is there a real open source crypto currency, non block-chain which is for the people?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Jayke (17th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Thanks for this.

The CEO Mance Harmon also plans on making sure the price of each Hbar is high enough that it won’t be economically possible for 1 entity to buy up 30% of the system, as he mentioned in his interview with Mike Maloney in the Gold and Silver interview earlier in the thread.

The problem with the governing council though (Microsoft, IBM, Google, Deutsche telecom, Boeing, etc) is that all these globalist megaCorps tend to walk in lockstep to ‘Blackrock’ and the cult of Saturnalia. The cult of the black cube. So, in theory the network looks decentralised, yet behind the scenes whoever owns the ‘golden shares’ still gets to pull the levers of power.

That being said. I think the spirit of the developers tends to live in the code they create, and everyone I’ve been watching in the crypto sphere so far seems to be in it for the right reasons. Human creativity and ingenuity is immense, so it’s possible the globalists may overlook the unpredictable and, especially with Hedera, we might be witnessing a genie the globalists won’t be able to put back in the bottle once it fully takes off.

============
    These ‘Big Four’ Companies Control the World, Yet You’ve Probably Never Heard of Them

Some people have started realizing that there are large financial groups that dominate the world. Forget the political intrigues, conflicts, revolutions and wars. It is not pure chance. Everything has been planned for a long time.

Some call it “conspiracy theories” or New World Order. Anyway, the key to understanding the current political and economic events is a restricted core of families who have accumulated more wealth and power.

We are speaking of 6, 8 or maybe 12 families who truly dominate the world. Know that it is a mystery difficult to unravel.

We will not be far from the truth by citing Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Loebs Kuh and Lehmans in New York, the Rothschilds of Paris and London, the Warburgs of Hamburg, Paris and Lazards Israel Moses Seifs Rome.

Complete List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family

Many people have heard of the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati or the Trilateral Commission. But what are the names of the families who run the world and have control of states and international organizations like the UN, NATO or the IMF?

To try to answer this question, we can start with the easiest: inventory, the world’s largest banks, and see who the shareholders are and who make the decisions.

The world’s largest companies are now: Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.Let us now review who their shareholders are.

Bank of America:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:

State Street Corp., Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:

Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the “big four.”

Goldman Sachs:

“The big four,” Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:

“The big four,” Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

We can just about always verify the names of major shareholders. To go further, we can now try to find out the shareholders of these companies and shareholders of major banks worldwide.

Bank of NY Mellon:

Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and … “The big four.”

State Street Corporation (one of the “big four”):

Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and … The “big four” (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the “big four”):

PNC, Barclays e CIC.

Who is behind the PNC? FMR (Fidelity), BlackRock, State Street, etc.

And behind Barclays? BlackRock.

And we could go on for hours, passing by tax havens in the Cayman Islands, Monaco or the legal domicile of Shell companies in Liechtenstein. A network where companies are always the same, but never a name of a family.

In short: the eight largest U.S. financial companies (JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, U.S. Bancorp, Bank of New York Mellon and Morgan Stanley) are 100% controlled by ten shareholders and we have four companies always present in all decisions: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity.

In addition, the Federal Reserve is comprised of 12 banks, represented by a board of seven people, which comprises representatives of the “big four,” which in turn are present in all other entities.

In short, the Federal Reserve is controlled by four large private companies: BlackRock, State Street, Vanguard and Fidelity. These companies control U.S. monetary policy (and world) without any control or “democratic” choice.

These companies launched and participated in the current worldwide economic crisis and managed to become even more enriched.

To finish, a look at some of the companies controlled by this “big four” group

Alcoa Inc.
    Altria Group Inc.
    American International Group Inc.
    AT&T Inc.
    Boeing Co.
    Caterpillar Inc.
    Coca-Cola Co.
    DuPont & Co.
    Exxon Mobil Corp.
    General Electric Co.
    General Motors Corporation
    Hewlett-Packard Co.
    Home Depot Inc.
    Honeywell International Inc.
    Intel Corp.
    International Business Machines Corp
    Johnson & Johnson
    JP Morgan Chase & Co.
    McDonald’s Corp.
    Merck & Co. Inc.
    Microsoft Corp.
    3M Co.
    Pfizer Inc.
    Procter & Gamble Co.
    United Technologies Corp.
    Verizon Communications Inc.
    Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
    Time Warner
    Walt Disney
    Viacom
    Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.,
    CBS Corporation
    NBC Universal

The same “big four” control the vast majority of European companies counted on the stock exchange.

In addition, all these people run the large financial institutions, such as the IMF, the European Central Bank or the World Bank, and were “trained” and remain “employees” of the “big four” that formed them.

The names of the families that control the “big four”, never appear.
    =========

None of the above control the world, the Rothschild's are also lower level with little control. The real control are factions above the Triple Crown . You will never hear their names, they play all sides, they manipulate ALL financial markets at the mere push of buttons. They hate independent cryptos.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Jayke (17th February 2021), Matthew (17th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Being the case that many mega corporations are supporting hbar is a big red flag.
    It sounded so great at the outset but has been subverted/hijacked by the filthy rich.
    Below a review conclusion:

Is there a real open source crypto currency, non block-chain which is for the people?
    Old news. Re-read the thread. Already covered here. What Guy doesn’t understand in his critique of Hbar is that everything you create, every file on your computer can have its own Hbar wallet, hence the 10,000 TPS between wallets, and its usefulness in the ‘Internet of Things’. But if you follow up on guys research and look on the Hedera website, it doesn’t say what Guy said it does anyway. He’s got his facts wrong somewhere and doesn’t understand the technology, or just plain hasn’t researched it very well.

The anti-globalist alternative was discussed here.

MAID coin, safenet and the PARSEC algorithm.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), leavesoftrees (18th February 2021), Matthew (17th February 2021), Michi (17th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    None of the above control the world, the Rothschild's are also lower level with little control. The real control are factions above the Triple Crown . You will never hear their names, they play all sides, they manipulate ALL financial markets at the mere push of buttons. They hate independent cryptos.
    Feel free to add citations. You might find some of those names here:

https://www.oneworldofnations.com/20...ds-and_30.html

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

They are none of those but people can think what they want to think. They will never find them unless they have done work for them.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

They are none of those but people can think what they want to think. They will never find them unless they have done work for them.
    Mysterious!

Anyway, back to something tangible. Thales announce their new ‘Internet of Things’ eSim.

17. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Buying Hbar now would be like buying shares in Apple when it was just a fledgling company. It’s a long hold investment strategy precisely so you don’t have to trade on the volatility of the markets. Get in early, forget about it and hodl — or “Diamond hands” as they call it on the crypto channels.
    This is exactly what I'd like to do.

In minimalist terms, is this about right?
    • Create/Open an Exodus Wallet
    • Create/Open a CoinZoom Exchange Account (for crypto to Visa)
    • "Buy" HBAR using CoinZoom (this seems to accept my personal MasterCard for funds; my bank has outrageous fees for Wire Transfers)
    • Transfer HBAR to Exodus Wallet
    • To liquidate, transfer HBAR from Exodus Wallet to CoinZoom and create CoinZoom Visa

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

• "Buy" HBAR using CoinZoom (this seems to accept my personal MasterCard for funds; my bank has outrageous fees for Wire Transfers)
    • To liquidate, transfer HBAR from Exodus Wallet to CoinZoom and create CoinZoom Visa
    The Hbar WallaWallet is another alternative for just buying Hbar directly, which utilises moonpay.com. You might as well just keep your Hbar in CoinZoom if that’s where you’re purchasing. Although with CoinZoom you do have to hold a certain amount of their Zoom tokens to be eligible for their VISA card. I opted for 3000 zoom tokens which was around $300 for their silver card. Still waiting for the 7 day probationary period before I can do anything with those funds yet though, can’t even sign up for having the card sent out until you’ve been holding your funds there for 7 days, as a fraud prevention measure, so I’ll update about that once it’s available.

Simplest method is buying directly in the WallaWallet and keeping it there.
    Exodus is more if you’ve got a portfolio of various crypto’s and you want to see how they’re all performing in one place. Exodus has definitely got the best aesthetics.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (17th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

The Hbar WallaWallet is another alternative for just buying Hbar directly, which utilises moonpay.com. You might as well just keep your Hbar in CoinZoom if that’s where you’re purchasing. Although with CoinZoom you do have to hold a certain amount of their Zoom tokens to be eligible for their VISA card. I opted for 3000 zoom tokens which was around $300 for their silver card. Still waiting for the 7 day probationary period before I can do anything with those funds yet though, can’t even sign up for having the card sent out until you’ve been holding your funds there for 7 days, as a fraud prevention measure, so I’ll update about that once it’s available.

Exodus is more if you’ve got a portfolio of various crypto’s and you want to see how they’re all performing in one place. Exodus has definitely got the best aesthetics.
    Thanks.

I purposely left off the Hedera Account creation because it didn't seem necessary (it seems to be required by WallaWalet); am I wrong?
    WallaWallet does not seem to have a desktop app; am I wrong?
    WallaWallet has easy-in funding, but I do not seed an easy-out liquidation method; am I wrong?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

23. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Thanks.

I purposely left off the Hedera Account creation because it didn't seem necessary (it seems to be required by WallaWalet); am I wrong?
    WallaWallet has easy-in funding, but I do not seed an easy-out liquidation method; am I wrong?
    WallaWallet creates an account for you in the App, but it is more for mobiles or tablets. CoinZoom is the only one with a Visa card for liquidating your holdings should you need to, as long as you don’t mind also holding their zoom tokens for the privelege.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (17th February 2021), gord (17th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #94
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Thanks.

WallaWallet creates an account for you in the App, but it is more for mobiles or tablets. CoinZoom is the only one with a Visa card for liquidating your holdings should you need to, as long as you don’t mind also holding their zoom tokens for the privelege.
    OK, back to my minimalist desires.

Bare bones, I want to buy HBAR (with my MasterCard) from a desktop app, but will use a mobile if absolutely necessary.
    Leave the HBAR alone (potentially for years) without my HBAR being either misappropriated or monitored by [any] government.
    "Sell" the HBAR at a future date, hopefully at a real value greatly higher than that which I paid (again, without government notice).

Assumptions:
    Hadera will be around in years (or an entity that recognizes HBAR).
    Purchasing agent will be around in years (or some entity to transfer the HBAR out of the defunct agent).
    Accommodating selling agent will be around in years to buy the HBAR and convert/transfer directly to an asset of value.

If I choose WallaWallet, years from now, I will need an entity to accept HBAR either for direct purchase of an asset of value, or to some fiat currency.
    Today, how would I liquidate a WallaWallet? I do not see a direct route to fiat or food.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (17th February 2021), Jayke (17th February 2021), wegge (17th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Bare bones, I want to buy HBAR (with my MasterCard) from a desktop app, but will use a mobile if absolutely necessary.
    Leave the HBAR alone (potentially for years) without my HBAR being either misappropriated or monitored by [any] government.
    "Sell" the HBAR at a future date, hopefully at a real value greatly higher than that which I paid (again, without government notice).

Assumptions:
    Purchasing agent will be around in years (or some entity to transfer the HBAR out of the defunct agent).
    Accommodating selling agent will be around in years to buy the HBAR and convert/transfer directly to an asset of value.

If I choose WallaWallet, years from now, I will need an entity to accept HBAR either for direct purchase of an asset of value, or to some fiat currency.
    Today, how would I liquidate a WallaWallet? I do not see a direct route to fiat or food.
    CoinZoom is the only place I know so far that will let you spend Hbar directly on the VISA without first exchanging to fiat.
    WallaWallet will be more off the books government wise (for now at least), you’d liquidate WallaWallet the same way you would exodus wallet, by sending it to your CoinZoom account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CryptoVisor looks at some of the fundamentals of the Bitcoin market. The company MicroStrategy is taking on debt in order to move into Bitcoin. Are they anticipating other institutional money to follow suit and are getting in early before any more price rises?

Last edited by Jayke; 17th February 2021 at 19:16.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Beware fake support accounts requesting seeds phrases for your private key accounts. Huge amount of phishing scams infiltrating the crypto community:

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Does anyone else feel the price of Cardano might be getting suppressed because it’s not one of the globalist backed coins? BitBoy invested $500,000 in Cardano yesterday and it barely made a dent in the overall price. It’s a token Coinbase has continually overlooked and refused to list on their platform despite it performing well as a top 5 coin in the crypto sphere.

In other news, Ethereum is due an upgrade to Ethereums 2.0, which will enable staking. Rewards set to be as high as 8% APY, although Coinbase has said there’ll be a 25% fee for staking on their platform, making it more 6% after their cut of net profits.

New decentralised file storage technology, Filecoin, is now capable of storing 25,000 GB of data, or 25XB — (A thousand GigaBytes now being referred to as 1XB). Is it time to say goodbye to the centralised Amazon Cloud storage server farms?

CryptoVisor discusses all of the above in his latest video:

Is the Ethereum price also being artificially suppressed by the whales in the market, ensuring the ‘suits’ can get in at a lower price point before they allow it to shoot up:

Last edited by Jayke; 18th February 2021 at 08:44.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), leavesoftrees (18th February 2021), wegge (18th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Assumptions:

CoinZoom is the only place I know so far that will let you spend Hbar directly on the VISA without first exchanging to fiat.
    WallaWallet will be more off the books government wise (for now at least), you’d liquidate WallaWallet the same way you would exodus wallet, by sending it to your CoinZoom account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OK.

No comment about the longevity of these entities - or should I take your commentary about the Big Guys backing Hedera that makes it more robust (which I do agree with)?
    So, even if CoinZoom goes belly up, WallaWallet, riding directly on the Hedera network, should be more dependable (if there is such a thing), right?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), Jayke (18th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

OK.

No comment about the longevity of these entities - or should I take your commentary about the Big Guys backing Hedera that makes it more robust (which I do agree with)?
    So, even if CoinZoom goes belly up, WallaWallet, riding directly on the Hedera network, should be more dependable (if there is such a thing), right?
    Technically, you’re funds get encrypted and stored directly onto the blockchain so as long as you’ve got your private keys or seed phrase, it doesn’t matter what companies go belly up, as long as the blockchain exists and you’ve got any method to interface with it, you’ll be able to retrieve your funds.

As for the longevity of things, I’m not a financial advisor, no one can know the future for certain. Invest at your own risk, never invest more than you’re prepared to lose and all the usual caveats, etc. Honestly, if you’ve read the thread from beginning to end you should know as much as I do by now. Everything from here on out is just tracking developments as they unfold.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

If you ever have to read a crypto wallet's seed phrase anywhere, there are at least two back doors into whatever crypto wallet it's associated with. If you thnk about it hard enough, and enough outside the box, you'll understand.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 1 5 15 32 LastLast