+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 6 16 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    OK.

No comment about the longevity of these entities - or should I take your commentary about the Big Guys backing Hedera that makes it more robust (which I do agree with)?
    So, even if CoinZoom goes belly up, WallaWallet, riding directly on the Hedera network, should be more dependable (if there is such a thing), right?
    Technically, you’re funds get encrypted and stored directly onto the blockchain so as long as you’ve got your private keys or seed phrase, it doesn’t matter what companies go belly up, as long as the blockchain exists and you’ve got any method to interface with it, you’ll be able to retrieve your funds.

As for the longevity of things, I’m not a financial advisor, no one can know the future for certain. Invest at your own risk, never invest more than you’re prepared to lose and all the usual caveats, etc. Honestly, if you’ve read the thread from beginning to end you should know as much as I do by now. Everything from here on out is just tracking developments as they unfold.
    Thanks once again.

Just what I can afford to lose - of course.

Perhaps I misunderstood the beautifully different model of Hedera, in that there is no blockchain... the "nodes" hold common data, no?

In any case, if I do not wish to use my phone, then I [currently] need CoinZoom (or similar) to actually purchase HBAR.

However, from CoinZoom:
    There is a maximum of $500 deposit per 24 hours when depositing by Debit Card
    I was considering quite a bit more than that - suggestions?
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), Jayke (18th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Thanks once again.

Just what I can afford to lose - of course.

Perhaps I misunderstood the beautifully different model of Hedera, in that there is no blockchain... the "nodes" hold common data, no?

In any case, if I do not wish to use my phone, then I [currently] need CoinZoom (or similar) to actually purchase HBAR.

However, from CoinZoom:
    There is a maximum of $500 deposit per 24 hours when depositing by Debit Card
    I was considering quite a bit more than that - suggestions?
    Stored on the blockchain or the hashgraph, the principle is the same.

I would’ve gone for the Black card on CoinZoom if it wasn’t for the $500 daily deposit limit. It protects against money laundering. After 7 days the withdrawal restrictions get lifted. My 7 days runs out by the weekend so I’ll let you know if it lifts the deposit limit as well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Thanks very much for that - I look forward to your result.

In the meantime, do you know of any way to easily fund a wallet or exchange account with thousand$ at a time?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

In the meantime, do you know of any way to easily fund a wallet or exchange account with thousand$ at a time?
    The buying in Coinbase and sending to exodus wallet has been my go to method for larger sums. It's still the most reliable and trustworthy compared to some of the newer things popping up lately imo.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th February 2021), Elainie (19th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

The buying in Coinbase and sending to exodus wallet has been my go to method for larger sums. It's still the most reliable and trustworthy compared to some of the newer things popping up lately imo.
    Yes, I see that route mentioned frequently on the interweb.

Strange, one of WallaWallet's claims is "Safely buy crypto with a credit card", and nowhere on the site do they offer guidance - either by example or instruction. I requested specifics from them.
    Last edited by DSKlausler; 18th February 2021 at 16:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), Jayke (18th February 2021), wegge (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Strange, one of WallaWallet's claims is "Safely buy crypto with a credit card", and nowhere on the site do they offer guidance - either by example or instruction. I requested specifics from them.
    The app integrates seamlessly with www.moonpay.com.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th February 2021), gord (18th February 2021), LifeAngel (19th February 2021), wegge (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

The app integrates seamlessly with www.moonpay.com.
    Indeed it does - NOT currently available to the U.S. - so that's out for me. According to WallaWallet support.
    Additionally, a desk top app is planned, but without a timeframe.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Some big moves in the cryptosphere today...

Whales have bought gargantuan stake pools of Cardano. CryptoVisor is speculating a possible listing on CoinBase could be incoming.

~~~~~~~~

Algorand revealed the JavaScript developer tools for their blockchain, and showed some of the early adopter ecosystem thats building up around them. Really impressed by Algorand, currently my fave altcoin right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/__v_0_i_d...60270346575874

~~~~~~~~

MMCrypto announces he’s secured an interview with the Miami politician who plans on making Miami the crypto central of the US.
    Last edited by Jayke; 18th February 2021 at 21:07.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (18th February 2021), Mark (21st February 2021), Matthew (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Floating Point Group, an MIT created cryptocurrency exchange taps MIT created Algorand for their USDC stable coin.

===========
    Floating Point Group Taps USDC on Algorand for Faster Transactions
    The USDCa integration allows FPG’s traders to convert funds within seconds into stable tokens on Algorand blockchain.

Crypto prime broker, Floating Point Group (FPG) has added support to the USD Coin (USDC) stablecoin on the Algorand blockchain, aiming for faster trade settlements and to streamline the flow of funds.

The USDCa integration allows FPG’s institutional traders to convert funds within seconds from their bank account or card network into stable tokens on the Algorand blockchain.

As the company continues to add critical pieces of the prime brokerage stock, FPG’s asset managers, proprietary traders and OTC desks can now leverage a “nearly-instantaneous and fully-programmatic settlement” outside the traditional banking system.

Additionally, USDCa helps resolve the issue of extremely-fragmented liquidity in cryptocurrency markets. Getting the best execution involves allowing internal transfers between exchanges and custodial venues as long as they are jointly supported by FPG and USDCa.

The move comes a few months after the stablecoin was launched on the Algorand (ALGO) blockchain, which reduced its reliance on Ethereum network that has offered the support for the native ERC-20 coin since inception.

Acting as a sort of safe haven where crypto traders can park their assets in volatile markets, USDC is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 coin, which makes it easy for wallets, exchanges and other smart contracts to interact with the token.

USDC currently ranks as the second-largest stablecoin by market cap, and the 12th-biggest crypto asset with a capitalization of nearly $7.2 billion. The coin was developed as a joint venture comprising US crypto exchange, Coinbase and payments firm, Circle.

At the time of this release, it takes nearly 500 seconds to move USDC on Ethereum to an exchange like Coinbase. With USDCa, that time is less than 5 seconds. In the last year, Bitcoin’s price has moved by more than 10% within 500 seconds X times, meaning that the speed of value transfer is more salient than ever for investors managing substantial balance sheets,” said John Peurifoy, Floating Point Group CEO and Co-founder.

Floating Point Group is a New York-based cryptocurrency trading platform that leverages smart order routing to provide a “single point of access to digital currency markets.” The startup has recently raised $2 million from venture capital firms, serial angel investor, Naval Ravikant and many mainstream financial institutions.
    ==============

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), wegge (19th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

So, as you all have read, I intend on throwing some money at crypto.

Checked up on my buddies at the IRS - yes, for now, crypto is "property" and taxable for a number of transactions - including, of course, GAINS.

As far as earnings go, am I understanding this correctly?
    • I buy and do NOTHING other than hold in my wallet
    • I "stake" (if I qualify) my holdings, and the exchange "pays" me additional crypto at defined rates
    • I eventually sell/cashout high[er] and hopefully reap the difference between purchase price and sell price

Forgot to mention:
    MoonPay through WallaWallet is DIFFERENT than directly through MoonPay.com... questions pending with Support.
    Last edited by DSKlausler; 19th February 2021 at 14:43.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (19th February 2021), Jayke (19th February 2021), wegge (19th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Update on CoinZoom deposits. The deposit limit rises in line with your VIP status. Since I’m at silver level, I can deposit $750 a day. Although looks like that’ll be raised once the 7 day provisional period has passed, according to their support links. Algo is the best for staking imo, the blockchain automatically enrolls you into their staking program as soon you hold some in your wallet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upcoming webinar from Hedera. Looks like they’re going straight for the Crown Jewels of the Ethereum market, the NFT’s. The price savings alone will knock Ethereum off top spot, a bold and savage move by Hedera, there’s going to be some Ethereum whales panicking over this announcement.

========

Topic
    INFINITE by SUKU: Issuing NFTs with Hedera Token Service to save 99.98% on Ethereum fees
    Description
    Join the INFINITE by SUKU CTO, Lucas Henning, and Product Manager Garrett Lee to learn how INFINITE has created scalable, cost-effective, and verifiable product ownership by issuing non-fungible tokens using Hedera Token Service (HTS). By migrating from Ethereum to HTS, INFINITE saves over 99.98% on smart contract token issuance fees while ensuring real-time finality on all transactions.

If you’re interested in supply chain and product authenticity use cases in the DLT and blockchain space, this is a webinar you won’t want to miss.
    Time
    Feb 25, 2021 10:00 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    ==========

Rand Labs gives an indication of how long we’d ideally be hodling Algo coins.
    Quote Long Term Focus = No Short Term Sacrifice
    The main reason we at Rand Labs are confident of Algorand's technology is because Algorand is being built with a very long-term mindset. Every single feature, detail, and decision is made thinking of the long-term scalability of the Algorand network. This is why TEAL was created as a basic assembly-style language to never sacrifice latency of the network, or that there are separate validator groups processing the smart contract logics off-chain, or the reason there is a minimum account balance, and many other examples that evidence that Algorand will be as scalable, fast, and secure in 10 years as it is today. Unfortunately, that cannot be said of any other blockchain network today.
    This is also in line with Algos 10 year rewards program, which plans to wind down the APY to zero once all coins in their network are in circulation by 2030.
    Community Incentives: Participation Rewards

========
    Last edited by Jayke; 19th February 2021 at 20:27.

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Big news for Bitcoin today. Hits an all time high of $55,000. The importance of this is that it now puts Bitcoins Market Capitalisation price at over $1trillion. As MMCrypto describes in his video, there are big hedge funds and institutions that are only allowed to invest in assets with a $1trillion or higher market cap, which means the big big money is now officially allowed to enter the fray.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (20th February 2021), wegge (20th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Jayke, have you seen anything coming up astrologically for today until the 27th?

Heard something from two different sources, but this one prediction guy said (back in Nov 2020) Bitcoin would only crash if they couldn’t break through 48k, which it already did. Do they figure in different timelines in astrology?

Here the interview for reference.

Besides that, I invested some money in different coins and Raven (RVN) has been going through the roof.
    It was recommended by Patrick Byrne on a side note. Wasn’t he somehow also involved in Trumps efforts to overthrow the election steal?
    He comes up in the goldsilver documentary from Bitcoin to Hashgraphs and comes across as a sound libertarian and freedom loving human.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (20th February 2021), Jayke (20th February 2021)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Jayke, have you seen anything coming up astrologically for today until the 27th?

Heard something from two different sources, but this one prediction guy said (back in Nov 2020) Bitcoin would only crash if they couldn’t break through 48k, which it already did. Do they figure in different timelines in astrology?

Here the interview for reference.

Now is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies, don't wait till 2026 like the guy in the interview suggests (they'll already be a hot commodity by then). The news that PayPal were enabling crypto trading in their app had already broken by Nov 2020. Understanding the fundamentals of the market beats understanding astrological cycles every time. Understanding astrological cycles and then using news about fundamentals to confirm the astrological cycles is even better.

Astrology doesn't predict timelines so much as it predicts potentialities. The problem with astrology is that it's archetypal symbology rather than specific and linear. Archetypes are obvious to spot in hindsight but they're so general and varied no one knows with any specificity how those archetypes might manifest practically.

Measuring anything in astrology using 7 day intervals you'd have to use the Moon. It's the only planet that moves fast enough to have practical signifigance over a 7 day period, and at 1/4th its 28 day cycle. You can use 7 day intervals to quickly calculate any squares and oppositions the moon will be making as it occurs from now.

~~~~~~~~~
    snapshot of now:The moon has been making some very bullish conjunctions these past couple days.
    Conjunct Uranus on the 17th in Taurus.
    Conjunct Mars on the 19th in Taurus.
    Uranus and Mars are 2 of the most bullish planets, and in Taurus, the sign of wealth accumulation. Good indicators that confirm what happened with Bitcoin these past couple days.

Moon conjuncts North node in Gemini tomorrow. Gemini the sign of communication, and the North node, the planet of materialism (another very bullish point in astrology). Can probably expect a lot of media buzz and people whipping up a storm of communication between each other about how Bitcoin will be making them rich over the weekend.

22nd: Moon ingresses into Cancer, forms a sextile with Uranus and Trine with Sun. Sun shines a spotlight. Uranus wants us to break through to the next level. Cancer wants to consolidate and preserve for the future.

23rd: Moon sextile Mars, trine Neptune. Mars gets the adrenaline pumping, Neptune evokes our hopes and dreams.

24th: Moon sextile Mars, opposition pluto. People bullish on betting the house on Bitcoin at this point might have a dark night of the soul. A T-sqaure forms between Moon, Uranus and Saturn. The bullish run might encounter challenging resistance at this point. Although the chart is quite dynamic with lots of interconnected dynamics so could be a day of turbulence.

25th: The T-sqaure of resistance solidifies. Moon ingresses into Leo (Bitcoin might be centerstage and in the spotlight).

26th: A T-square forms between Moon, Mars and Venus. Peoples blood might be boiling over as the moon conflicts their wealth.

27th: Moon trine Uranus (a bullish alignment), with Moon opposite Sun and Venus (a Bearish alignment).
    It could go either way after the 27th as there's an equal amount of Bullish vs Bearish indicators in the astrology charts. Dynamic tension could cause it to break out higher or it could go into a consolidation pattern for a while. There's more up indicators than down though so the Bull run looks like it'll continue to edge up for a while yet. You'd have to see what news on the fundamentals breaks over that time for better clarity. The news has been coming thick and fast lately so what happens next is anyones guess.

~~~~~~

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Besides that, I invested some money in different coins and Raven (RVN) has been going through the roof.
    It was recommended by Patrick Byrne on a side note. Wasn’t he somehow also involved in Trumps efforts to overthrow the election steal?
    He comes up in the goldsilver documentary from Bitcoin to Hashgraphs and comes across as a sound libertarian and freedom loving human.
    Raven coin was mentioned briefly in an MMCrypto and Davinci livestream last night, which could have sent their viewers flocking to invest, pumping up the price. Other than that I've not heard anything about it. With Algorand and Hashgraph coming onto the scene, and the CBDC's (Algorand has been associated with 16 Central Bank Digital Currency Coins already according to some chatter in their Telegram chat), I'm not sure how Bitcoin shard spinoffs like Ravencoin and their proof of work protocol will fair in the future. Nothing stopping it from taking off though if it's more of a peoples backed coin, which can be mined without the big mining rig investments. Bitcoin as it was meant to be perhaps? But will it capture enough interest by the masses and big money financial backing? I'd hodl if I got in before the price spike, but I'd rather buy more Hbar than Ravens if I was putting fresh money into the market right now.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

leavesoftrees (21st February 2021), wegge (20th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

This is why Hedera going after Ethereum in the NFT market, as mentioned in post 111 above, is a big deal. NFT’s are Non-Fungible Tokens, which include one-of-a-kind digital art pieces, such as the Nyan Cat NFT which sold yesterday for almost $600,000.

============
    Nyan Cat NFT Sells for 300 ETH, Opening Door to the ‘Meme Economy’

An age-old question of how to monetize memes appears to have found an answer. This afternoon, the storied internet sensation, Nyan Cat, sold for 300.00 ETH (about $590,000) in an online auction. It wasn’t the .gif file that was sold, which is still reproducible and found everywhere online, but a cryptographic hash of the psychedelic image on the Ethereum blockchain.

Chris Torres, who created the meme 10 years ago, confirmed the sale and his role in it over email. This was his first experiment with nonfungible tokens (NFTs), a type of digital asset that has taken the crypto scene by storm recently. NFTs, like Bitcoin, are provably scarce and uniquely identifiable. They’ve found application in the world of digital art, as well as more earth-bound industries.

“I am still relatively new to crypto in general, but I see its full potential,” Torres said. The sale took place on the crypto art platform Foundation, which launched just two weeks ago. The auction was open for 24 hours, with bids starting at 3 ETH.

In recent weeks, a number of historical NFTs have sold for hundreds of ETH, like one Crypto Punk variant priced at over $1 million. The NFT-based art market, which has surged with the crypto markets, is now worth over $100 million, with success seen by crypto-native and traditional artists alike.

Torres’ sale represents the latest permutation of the NFT industry: codifying and selling bits of the web that seemingly belong to everyone. “I’m very surprised with the success, but I think I’m most glad knowing that I’ve basically opened the door to a whole new meme economy in the crypto world,” Torres said.

Until now, the creators of memes would often see little recompense for their work. Some scored book deals, others sold t-shirts and merchandise. But there was little reliable way to monetize the idea.

With crypto, any idea can be monetized directly. And so long as the creator’s identity can reliably be tied to the work, it presents the most direct way to reward someone for things others enjoy. Plus, the works can be resold on a secondary market, with proceeds continuing to accrue to the artist.

“I feel like that’s what it really needed, and it’s going to be great seeing how it plays out,” Torres said.
    ============

In other news yesterday. Gene Simmonds buys $300,000 worth of Cardano.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (20th February 2021), wegge (20th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Guy explains why governments attempting to ban cryptocurrencies are doomed to failure:

DavinciJ15 is a good one to follow, he was begging people to get involved in Bitcoin back in 2013. He predicted back then, just as Max Keiser has always said, the finite nature of Bitcoin is a direct assault on the Rothschild fiat Ponzi scheme of being able to print fiat currency out of thin air. The massive increase in Bitcoins price is a direct result of all the fiat money printing governments have been issuing this past year. Investing in Bitcoin is a way to circumvent any hyperinflation the globalist banksters have planned for us. As Davinci says, Bitcoin was invented to beat them at their own game.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st February 2021), wegge (21st February 2021)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

New real world use cases for Hedera Hbar are being implemented already. Welcome to the world of ‘Universal Digital Coupons’. Are their any other coins—including Bitcoin—with more active, real-world applicable use cases than Hbar? How is this thing still only selling for 14cents?

~~~~~~~~~~~

https://twitter.com/thecouponbureau/...68311395078144

~~~~~~~~~~~

A closer look at some of the projects Hederas governing council members are working on:

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st February 2021), wegge (21st February 2021)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Hedera has been working with the NHS in the U.K. via a company called Everyware. Hedera is being used to track the coronavirus vaccine roll-out and monitor equipment associated with the vaccines cold storage protocols.

=============

Warwickshire, United Kingdom, and Dallas, TX – January 19, 2021

Digital asset tracking and monitoring provider Everyware Ltd, and enterprise-grade distributed ledger provider Hedera Hashgraph, are working with an initial group of National Health Service (NHS) facilities to monitor the cold storage equipment being used to store the COVID-19 and other vaccines. The initial facilities in the South Warwickshire region adopting the technology include the Stratford Upon Avon and Warwick hospitals, with a wider rollout planned as vaccine distribution progresses.

The various COVID-19 vaccines, including the one developed by Pfizer and now approved for use in the UK, require exact degrees of cold storage at all times in order to maintain their efficacy. While centralized distribution centers and transportation units can store the vaccine at the recommended -70°C±10°C for up to 10 days unopened, they must also be stored at hospitals and other administering centers for five days at refrigerated 2-8°C conditions.

Everyware provides asset tracking and monitoring software that can be configured to monitor a number of variables, including temperature, on a 24/7 basis, from anywhere. By leveraging Everyware’s asset monitoring solution at the ‘last mile’, hospitals and healthcare facilities can ensure that vaccines are being maintained at the proper temperature throughout the entire time in their custody, before they are administered to patients. In addition, Everyware enables healthcare facilities to share information with other parts of the vaccine delivery chain – including pharmaceutical providers, centralized storage facilities, and transportation companies, to respond and adjust to any issues as they arise. Everyware’s offering already provides this service for a number of other healthcare and pharmaceutical assets, including chemotherapy and other drugs, and blood and plasma, all of which have their own unique storage requirements.

Steve Clarke, Electro BioMedical Engineering Manager at South Warwickshire NHS explained, “Everyware has already demonstrated their capability as a trusted partner, helping us monitor the integrity of a wide variety of clinical applications. As we begin to prepare the roll out of these new COVID-19 vaccines, with the specific temperature requirements, we recognise the importance of utilising their same tracking and monitoring capabilities. This, in turn, will allow us to demonstrate our commitment to providing safe patient care.”

Tom Screen, Technical Director for Everyware, said, “Monitoring the ongoing temperature of these refrigeration units is critically important, and ensuring the integrity of that data is an equally important part of maintaining trust in the results, and being able to easily share them across the entire vaccine supply chain. Hedera’s distributed ledger technology provides that tamper-proof record-keeping system, making it perfect for recording and validating results efficiently and cost-effectively. Everyware welcomes collaboration with other partners in the vaccine supply chain to ensure end-to-end traceability.”

Hedera is a decentralized public platform on which developers can build secure, fair, fast, trusted applications. The platform is governed by a council of the world's leading organizations including Avery Dennison, Boeing, Deutsche Telekom, Dentons, DLA Piper, FIS (WorldPay), Google, IBM, LG Electronics, Magalu, Nomura, Swirlds, Tata Communications, University College London (UCL), Wipro, and Zain Group.
    Mance Harmon, Founder and CEO, explained how the Hedera network creates a secure, distributed base network layer for many kinds of supply chain, pharmaceutical, and healthcare services. “Hedera makes it practical and cost-effective for organizations to benefit from the transparency and accountability of distributed ledgers. Asset monitoring and management is a great example of this, and we’re so pleased to help bring that data integrity and trust to the important work that Everyware is doing with NHS hospitals in support of their emerging COVID-19 vaccination efforts.”

About Everyware

Everyware delivers comprehensive, no-nonsense asset monitoring to customers, to help them connect and monitor their products and assets in real-time. Everyware delivers real-time intelligence, anomaly detection, and decision making for critical assets globally, providing organizations with instant visibility and accountability, accessible from anywhere.

For more information, visit www.everyware.ltd, and follow us on Twitter at @EverywareUK, or LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/everyware-uk.

About Hedera

Hedera is a decentralized public network on which developers can build secure, fair applications with near real-time finality. The platform is owned and governed by a council of the world's leading organizations including Avery Dennison, Boeing, Deutsche Telekom, Dentons, DLA Piper, FIS (WorldPay), Google, IBM, LG Electronics, Magalu, Nomura, Swirlds, Tata Communications, University College London (UCL), Wipro, and Zain Group.

For more information, visit www.hedera.com, or follow us on Twitter at @hedera, Telegram at t.me/hederahashgraph, or Discord at www.hedera.com/discord. The Hedera whitepaper can be found at www.hedera.com/papers.
    ==========
    Last edited by Jayke; 21st February 2021 at 21:09.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (21st February 2021)

36. Link to Post #119

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (22nd February 2021)

38. Link to Post #120
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	btc.png
Views:	113
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	46190
    BTC and HBAR and BNB and ETH and XLM and XMR and possibly other cryptos made quite a dip around 15:00 (CET) my time and recovering slowly.
    Anyone around here, who knows what happened.
    (One speculation I read was that Musk first praised and lately criticized bitcoin.)
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

gord (23rd February 2021), Jayke (22nd February 2021), leavesoftrees (23rd February 2021), wegge (22nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 6 16 32 LastLast