+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 8 18 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Quote First, until coins are sufficiently distributed, Hedera will remain a permissioned network. For the security of the network, the network will remain permissioned until the total value of all the circulating coins is high enough to be too expensive for a malicious user (or group of users) to buy a third of them to conduct an attack.
    What is to stop a malicious user from buying up big at this early stage when HBar is affordable
    According to their release schedule only 34% of all coins will be released by 2025, the other 64% is to be released up to 2032. The malicious users would have to buy 100% of the 34% available to be able to corrupt the network. You can see the distribution of Hbar accounts at:

https://hash-hash.info/

There’s currently over 122,000 accounts, with 7.4billion Hbar in circulation.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (1st March 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), palehorse (4th March 2021), wegge (1st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

SafeNet (our anti-globalist underdog project) conducted a market research report into what makes a successful project in the cryptosphere.

Conclusion of their research, Developer Apps drive success. The more use cases available for people to experience, the more of a social media presence. Still no word as to when their network is going live yet. Doesn’t sound too far off though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (1st March 2021), wegge (2nd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

New York Attorney General going after crypto manipulators:

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre...01/id/1012011/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

gord (2nd March 2021), Jayke (2nd March 2021), wegge (2nd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Smile Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Chris from MMCrypto interviews Michael Saylor. I’ve seen a few Michael Saylor interviews on mainstream news but you can tell he’s always stifled by interviewers who have no idea what they’re talking about. This is the first interview I’ve seen where he can just let his thoughts flow without interruption. The case he makes for owning Bitcoin is really a no-brainer. This is the most succinct and coherent explanation of why to own Bitcoin I’ve seen to date. Great interview!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (2nd March 2021), leavesoftrees (3rd March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

More on Non Fungible Tokens, he basically breaks it down and makes it more graspable for the layman.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (2nd March 2021), Jayke (2nd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Interview between Algorand team and the founder of Ditto on the upcoming Opulous, the Decentralised finance for musicians. Sounds pretty awesome. Musicians to hold the copyrights to their own music in the future, cutting out the middle men (record labels).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hedera announce the winners of their latest hackathon. Some big names involved in this, lots of important use cases in development.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (3rd March 2021), wegge (3rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Ethereum has a different purpose than bitcoin, so it may be worth something in the future. But...bitcoin is likely to drag it down too. I am including the best article and series of responses I have read on this topic. Bitcoin is so beyond absurd, in every way, I can imagine and most of these ways are outlined in this article.

From Naked Capitalism:

As the price of bitcoin continues to rise, this column argues that most of us would not want to live in a society where bitcoin succeeds. Fortunately, the internal contradictions and perverse consequences of cryptocurrencies’ success mean that they are destined for failure. Until then, it might make sense for speculators to ride the cryptocurrency bubble, so long as they get out in time.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021...-succeeds.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Jayke (3rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Martin Armstrong is a very savvy international investor. He thinks the govt will eventually outlaw non-govt crypto currencies:

https://rumble.com/ve6cb5-martin-arm...d-tyranny.html

worth a listen for many other statements.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

gord (3rd March 2021), Jayke (3rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Ethereum has a different purpose than bitcoin, so it may be worth something in the future. But...bitcoin is likely to drag it down too. I am including the best article and series of responses I have read on this topic. Bitcoin is so beyond absurd, in every way, I can imagine and most of these ways are outlined in this article.

From Naked Capitalism:

As the price of bitcoin continues to rise, this column argues that most of us would not want to live in a society where bitcoin succeeds. Fortunately, the internal contradictions and perverse consequences of cryptocurrencies’ success mean that they are destined for failure. Until then, it might make sense for speculators to ride the cryptocurrency bubble, so long as they get out in time.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2021...-succeeds.html
    The article just sounds like Soros’s minions are starting to realise Bitcoin is making a mockery of their fiat printing press Ponzi scheme.

========
    ...Those whose material wellbeing depends on fiat will suffer the worst, like pensioners. Because, as bitcoin continues to gain in dominance, the less we want to hold fiat. We will all want to be paid in bitcoin and hold our savings in bitcoin. As in any market, the amount of goods and services that can be acquired by fiat money will inevitably fall, further hurting those whose lives depend on it.1

The bitcoin enthusiasts will, of course, respond by saying they should also buy bitcoin.

But the perverse consequence of this is that as bitcoin continues its ascendance, the less fiat will be worth.

This is why I think coexistence between bitcoin and fiat would be an unstable equilibrium. If bitcoin becomes successful, then we will want to use it more and more. That makes it even more successful so that we disregard fiat even more. In the end, fiat will be fully displaced, as the success of bitcoin becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy (Aizenman 2019, Auer and Claessens 2018)...
    ========

I think the writers of that article need to watch the Michael Saylor interview. The fiat printing press Ponzi scheme is the very reason Bitcoin has boomed and will continue to boom in price. Bitcoin reflects the true inflationary impact the trillion dollar bailouts and stimulus packages have inflicted on the value of the fiat dollar. No wonder institutions and big money are starting to jump ship in droves. Bitcoin is the price gold would be if the markets weren’t rigged. The only ones devaluing the dollar are the ones with their fingers on the printing press.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

earthdreamer (5th March 2021), gord (3rd March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), seehas (3rd March 2021), wegge (3rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Martin Armstrong is a very savvy international investor. He thinks the govt will eventually outlaw non-govt crypto currencies:

https://rumble.com/ve6cb5-martin-arm...d-tyranny.html

worth a listen for many other statements.
    As Tom Luongo emphatically said in his last market report, Bitcoin has now joined the ‘Too Big to Fail’ club. Some of the alt-coins will get regulated no doubt, leaving the globalist backed coins we’ve been tracking in this thread to gain extra prominence.

========
    Market Report: 2/24/2021 - Quit'cher Bitchin'
    The Tether bomb went off over the crypto market and landed a dud. Oh well, Bitcoin is now Too Big to Fail and the State of NY is happy to yield farm off it like any other DeFi project.

Cost of doing business and all that. I guess tax receipts really are falling off a cliff in NY.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about, or don't want to learn, here's a good article on the settlement (hint: open in Brave to avoid CNBC's ad whining).

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/23/teth...y-general.html

The stream I did last night with Halsey and 'cyotee' I refer to in the video is here. I hope it will finally connect some dots for you:

Now, we're hitting on all cylinders.

==========

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (3rd March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), seehas (3rd March 2021), wegge (3rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Rand labs endorsing this bit of speculation with a retweet. Algorand partners with curv. PayPal buys curv. Therefore PayPal will be running on the Algorand network. And gunning for Cardano's place as one of the top 3 blockchains.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DG__tw/st...01938298331141

https://mobile.twitter.com/randlabs/...25027944636417

~~~~~~~~~

Cardano’s market cap is almost $40billion. Algorands is currently just over $2billion. The Algo price would have to 20x for them to knock Cardano off 3rd place (and that’s without Cardanos market cap increasing during the process). A $20 short term goal for Algo? Based on Algorands Fibonacci extension numbers in its current chart, it could easily hit $3 in its next bull run, which seems to occur every 6 months due to their super staking reward distribution for early investors.
    Last edited by Jayke; 3rd March 2021 at 14:36.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ben (10th March 2021), gord (3rd March 2021), LifeAngel (4th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), seehas (3rd March 2021), wegge (3rd March 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

i will buy 100x hedera und 100x algorand coins for the forum - just mark this post for the future and i will make the payout in 5 years to the paypal forums address lets see how much it will be

edit: i bet in 5 years from now the forum got its own wallet ready *waving to bill*

btw. thanks jayke, its good to see some info about coins on PA i love it
    Last edited by seehas; 3rd March 2021 at 23:02.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

gord (4th March 2021), Jayke (3rd March 2021), Michi (4th March 2021), wegge (4th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    New York Attorney General going after crypto manipulators:

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre...01/id/1012011/
    with all the tumblers, mixers, blenders, oranges, bogus data and fake personas out there, he will find only dust in the ocean!
    We can only hope the New York Attorney General find the whales, but then what? many whales are not in US. I have little hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crypto market is highly manipulated, I completely lost interest in trading after worked as a programmer with a trading platform and see all the ins and outs (it took me a month or so to understand their dirty business). No thanks. Poor people gambling their hopes and can't see what it really is.

I am not suggesting everybody is dirty in this business, there is people with good intention, there is great projects out there, there is people doing by the book.. but come on it is money business.

Just to make it clear, the exchange I worked with is from someone I already worked in the past and we have a good relationship and some level of trust, but when it comes to play with people's money, then I am out for good.

Just a few details, this "offshore corporation" was registered in the Caribe due to zero tax (fiscal paradise), I had been in contact with quite a few companies and some lawyers that do all the registration process (I do know how to incorporate one) and the person buying the company (shelf or a new one) do not even need to be physically present, it is all done by good old fashioned mail system after all they just need some signatures and the money to start the process (I got an IBC in Seychelles, officially registered in less than 2 days for $550 without bank account, by the way a bank account in Nevis cost about $300)! some of features of these companies: Bearer shares are permitted (that's how terrorists cash out their shares without giving their real names, all one need is to hold the physical stock certificate - there is no ownership registered to that stock share, but many places are not allowing this sort of thing anymore), NO disclosure of shareholders, NO sharing of public register, NO audit requirements, Shelf companies permitted (the one I worked was more than 10 years old, bought straight from the shelf!!), NO personal income tax, NO Corporate income tax, NO Exchange restrictions, NO Tax Treaties... anyone can do it in Anguilla since 2017, there is quite a few other places with the same characteristics, Barbados is another one but it cost more and it differs in some points.

Check their "ANGUILLA UTILITY TOKENS EXCHANGE ACT"
    http://www.gov.ai/documents/Anguilla...%20(draft).pdf

This company I worked for had at least 4 databases in parallels, they could fake huge volumes and say it was a big buyer when in reality was only themselves moving their own assets into the blockchain (in and out in certain time frame, creating the illusion - Smoking & Mirrors) call me a conspirator, but the point is, no one can prove I am wrong.

I moved some bitcoins weeks ago, into one exchange, (i couldn't find anyone to sell it directly, I just want to sell and cash out) but for my surprise, the time the transaction was done, my wallet was frozen and I couldn't request the withdrawn, not even was able to trade(sell) on the trade market, after about 72 hours I got an email saying that MY BITCOINS was available for trade, but then the price dropped, they said they keep something between 2% and 5% of all assets available in their platform for trade, all the rest goes into some cold wallet.. that's what they said and I am supposed to suck it up.

Crypto currency corporate and gambling corporate are very similar (once you incorporate you just need a license to operate and it cost a lot, many operates without one or using a fake one, who checks after all?), the same lawyers and companies do it all, some companies are more specialized in Gambling, like Curacao companies, others are mixed, they do it all, asset protections, not for profit companies, the list goes on and on, name it, they have.

Fair Warning: Avoid exchanges, beside they collect all your personal data, they play with your money, consequently they are playing YOU.

After you know about it, you still want to trust your hard earned money in the hands of these people?

Sorry for the rant, I want take it out of my chest for a long time, please guys goes on with the thread, it is not my intention to derail it, I just want bring some more clarity of what people are getting into, specially for those that are brand new to crypto markets.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

gord (4th March 2021), Jayke (4th March 2021), meeradas (4th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    I moved some bitcoins weeks ago, into one exchange, (i couldn't find anyone to sell it directly, I just want to sell and cash out) but for my surprise, the time the transaction was done, my wallet was frozen and I couldn't request the withdrawn, not even was able to trade(sell) on the trade market, after about 72 hours I got an email saying that MY BITCOINS was available for trade, but then the price dropped, they said they keep something between 2% and 5% of all assets available in their platform for trade, all the rest goes into some cold wallet.. that's what they said and I am supposed to suck it up.
    As they say in cryptoland, “if you don’t hold the private keys you don’t hold the coin”. The exchanges are always a gamble to find out if they’re playing it straight or not.

~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Saylor makes a convincing argument about why you should never sell your Bitcoin. The day will arrive in the not too distant future where you’ll be able to use your Bitcoin as collateral for loans. And if the price of Bitcoin continues to outperform the rate of interest on the loan, you’ll basically never have to pay that loan back. I kinda like how billionaires think about the long game in the cryptosphere. We’re on the cusp of an entirely new paradigm of finance...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (5th March 2021), Matthew (4th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), palehorse (5th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

For the past few weeks I’d noticed the majority of alt-coins tend to follow Bitcoin in pricing movement on their charts. Hedera Hbar broke that pattern today and seemed to be the only coin in my portfolio that boomed while everything else took a dive. Sustained high volume trade injected into the Hbar price. Could have something to do with the announcement of Hederas latest council member, EDF.

=============
    Top 5 Global Utility EDF Joins Hedera Governing Council

Mar 04, 2021
    by Hedera Hashgraph

Hedera is a decentralized public network upon which developers can build fast, fair, and secure applications.
    First Council Member from the Utility Industry Joins Council to Pursue DLT Opportunities as Part of Mission to Build a Net Zero Energy Future

Dallas, TX and Paris, FRANCE – March 4, 2021 – Électricité de France S.A. (EDF), a top five global utility firm[1] serving customers worldwide, has joined the Hedera Governing Council and will run a Hedera network node. As a recognized global leader in combating climate change, EDF has undertaken to produce increasingly low-carbon electricity and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050. The Hedera network’s computational efficiency as a proof-of-stake decentralized public network aligns with this goal and makes it the ideal platform on which to deploy energy use cases.

EDF is a leader in helping customers worldwide leverage blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLTs). The company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Exaion, operates Blockchain-as-a-Service offerings that provide the computing and network infrastructure necessary to roll out projects faster, with high security. Exaion will run a Hedera network node in France, the first in the country. Exaion also runs a Tezos node, and participates in the Energy Web Foundation and Hyperledger Foundation.

“In the near future, distributed computing will support increasingly decentralized electrical systems, complex supply chains and exchanges of digital assets, energy certificates, GHG credits, and more. Multiple pieces of the distributed ledger technology ecosystem will form the puzzle pieces that make this vision a reality,” said Gilles Deleuze, Principal Researcher, Systems Risk Assessment, EDF R&D.

Deleuze continued, “EDF’s Blockchain Task Force is assessing consortia and foundations developing distributed platforms with the greatest potential to help us achieve this vision. We believe in partnering with industry leaders like Hedera Hashgraph to explore innovative technologies and organizational modes, build value-creating ecosystems, develop use cases for the energy domain and EDF's operations, and develop Exaion’s potential to deliver blockchain/DLT and high-performance computing services. The Hedera Token Service (HTS) is one innovation we look forward to leveraging, to deploy a carbon offset and credit system on Hedera, in line with our overarching mission. Additionally, we will be exploring other use cases that leverage the technological advantages of speed and security that Hedera brings.”

Lionel Chocron, Chief Product Officer at Hedera Hashgraph, said, “Today’s most forward-thinking organizations recognize that the maturation of distributed computing requires the use of multiple technologies and efforts to deliver on the services their customers want. EDF is a leading voice around the world in the use of DLT to deliver on the vision of a net zero energy future with electricity and innovative solutions and services that help save the planet and drive wellbeing and economic development. We welcome them to the Hedera Governing Council, and look forward to developing the numerous ways that the Hedera network can help them deliver on this vision.”

As the 19th Council member, the EDF Group joins a growing network of the world’s largest enterprises and organizations, including Avery Dennison, Boeing, Dentons, Deutsche Telekom, DLA Piper, eftpos, FIS (WorldPay), Google, IBM, LG Electronics, Magalu, Nomura, Standard Bank Group, Swirlds, Tata Communications, University College London (UCL), Wipro, and Zain Group.

Members of the Hedera Governing Council are responsible for running the initial nodes of the Hedera network, as well as guiding both strategy and software development, over a maximum of two consecutive three-year terms. This guarantees stability and is conducive to maintaining diversity and decentralization of the public network, with a governance model that eliminates the risk of forks, safeguards users, and preserves the integrity of the Hedera network.

For more information, visit www.hedera.com/council and www.edf.fr.
    =========

Last edited by Jayke; 4th March 2021 at 23:57.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), palehorse (5th March 2021), wegge (5th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

This could’ve also been responsible for Hbars price pump yesterday. Hashgraph Hex, the first decentralised exchange on the Hedera platform have filled up their treasury.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hashgraph...07208330006532
    About HEX
    HEX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) and a digital asset manager built on Hedera Hashgraph. Through the HEX Chrome extension, users can create new wallets and Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) on the Hedera mainnet, import and manage existing wallets, as well as send and swap both fungible tokens and NFTs that are native to the Hedera network.

A flat fee of 1% in HEX tokens, the exchange's native cryptocurrency, will be levied on transactions on the platform. The fee is capped at 100 HEX tokens per transaction, and will be used to pay for the transaction fees of Hashgraph, and to reward developers who contribute to the development and maintenance of the platform. Future updates to the HEX platform will be performed seamlessly with minimal interruption to end users.
    Last edited by Jayke; 5th March 2021 at 10:16.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (5th March 2021), mountain_jim (5th March 2021), Vangelo (5th March 2021), wegge (5th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

A different HEX worth keeping an eye on moving forward, Hex Trust.
    Why Hex Trust
    Led by experienced technologists and innovators from the banking sector, Hex Trust is the gateway for their adoption of DeFi & Digital Assets.

Built with the highest security standards and enterprise-grade workflows, our proprietary platform, Hex Safe, has been specifically designed for the banking sector.

Our strategic partnerships with IBM, R3,
    and our rigorous approach to compliance, positions Hex Trust as the leading platform for financial institutions in the growing digital assets ecosystem.
    ~~~~~~

Hex Trust Launches NFT Safe, World’s First Licenced Custody Service for Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)

~~~~~~~

In partnership with Algorand:
    Algorand & Hex Trust partner to support the banking sector’s adoption of digital assets

The Algorand Foundation has partnered with Hex Trust, the leading bank-grade digital asset custodian, to bring the Algo token and tokens built using the Algorand ASA standard onto the Hex Safe custody platform.

Hex Trust is integrating the Algorand blockchain into it’s fully licenced custody platform (Hex Safe) to support its native token (ALGO). The integration will also support Algorand-based assets such as Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs), Stablecoins (e.g. USDC) and Security Token Offerings (STOs). As part of the partnership, Algorand and Hex Trust will support each other on projects and initiatives enabling the banking sector to adopt digital assets.

The platform, Hex Safe, allows banks, financial institutions, asset managers, and exchanges to safely, securely, and efficiently operate in the digital asset ecosystem. Through the platform, clients can safekeep assets while seamlessly accessing liquidity providers, exchanges, and lending & staking platforms within the highly-secure and regulated platform. Hex Trust has banking clients in Asia and Europe and has a fully licenced approach in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Germany.

The Algorand blockchain, with its unrivalled speed, scale, security, and transaction finality is becoming the platform of choice for leading stablecoins around the world. To date, stablecoins such as USDT, USDC, QCAD, Monerium, Brazil Digital Real, and Meld have all chosen Algorand due to not only the transaction performance of the Algorand blockchain, but also because of the near-zero transaction cost (0.001 Algo per transaction). The Algorand Foundation team expects the accelerating adoption of Algorand, as the preferred platform for stablecoins, to continue throughout 2021 and into the future.
    Alessio Quaglini, CEO and Cofounder of Hex Trust:

“Hex Trust identified Algorand as one of the leading blockchain protocols whose institutional vision and technology align with our mission. Algorand’s protocol fundamentals, including being open, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake, and transaction finality — all provide the necessary security, scalability, and decentralization which we believe financial institutions will need when selecting their blockchain of choice. Algorand’s ability to be interoperable and act as a private chain with the ability to interact with the public chain, will be vitally important when targeting institutional tokenization projects.”
    Sean Lee, CEO of the Algorand Foundation

“The Algorand Foundation is delighted to be partnering with Hex Trust to bring the Algo and ASA based coins onto the Hex Safe platform. Providing clients who wish to embrace cryptocurrencies and tokens with a regulated and secure, yet highly flexible platform, on which to conduct transformational, instant, digital transactions — will accelerate the broad institutional adoption of digital currencies. We’re excited to collaborate with such a strong ecosystem partner in Asia.”

About Hex Trust
    Hex Trust is fully licenced, insured, and the leading provider of bank-grade custody for digital assets. Led by financial services experts and veteran banking technologists, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform — Hex Safe — that delivers an infrastructure custody solution for banks, financial institutions, asset managers, and exchanges to safely, securely, and efficiently operate in the digital asset ecosystem.

Through the platform, clients can access liquidity providers, exchanges and lending & staking platforms, which allows seamless access to third-party services while assets are held assets in our highly secure and regulated platform. The Hex Safe platform has been designed with a comprehensive compliance-first approach, the highest level of security available in the market, and is scalable for high transaction volumes. ZeroKey™, a proprietary technology, enables seamless transacting and fast access to assets stored on multiple blockchains while maintaining the highest levels of security of cold storage solutions.
    www.hextrust.com

About Algorand Foundation
    The Algorand Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that has a vision of a borderless, frictionless economy built on public, decentralized blockchain technology. The Foundation, in partnership with Algorand Inc, has built the Algorand blockchain protocol — initially designed by cryptography pioneer and Turing award winner Silvio Micali and a team of leading scientists — as the cornerstone of achieving this vision.
    The Foundation envisions a wide breadth of applications being built on this protocol by a new, wider community of mainstream developers. The Foundation is committed to facilitating this innovation in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner by utilizing the Proof of Stake consensus algorithm.
    algorand.foundation
    ~~~~~~~~

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (5th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Anchorage, the worlds first digital national bank.

~~~~~~~~~
    Introducing: Anchorage Digital Bank, the First Federally Chartered Digital Asset Bank

Anchorage is pleased to announce that the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) has provided conditional approval to our application for a national trust charter, which makes Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, the first federally chartered digital asset bank in history. This is a major milestone, not only for us as an organization, but also for the crypto industry and the wider financial world. Crypto deserves a bank, and we are immensely proud of being approved as the one to set the standard.

Having a national bank charter places Anchorage Digital Bank firmly on the same regulatory footing as other national banks in the country. Most immediately, it puts first-of-its-kind, sub-custody services within reach for any traditional financial institution that wishes to give its clients access to digital assets. Since our founding, we’ve been credited numerous times with blurring the lines between crypto and traditional finance.

Today, we’re happy to see those lines begin to be erased.

Before now, there have existed fintech companies with the technical sophistication to securely handle digital assets under a piecemeal, state-by-state regulatory structure, and there have existed federally chartered banks with a robust regulatory framework that lack the true technological savvy it takes to operate in the blockchain space at its breakneck pace of innovation. Anchorage Digital Bank is the first entity to have both the tech and the regulatory clarity that serious institutional participation in crypto demands. And as a federally chartered bank with fiduciary powers, Anchorage Digital Bank will unequivocally meet the definition of Qualified Custodian, giving institutions a straightforward way to meet their obligations under federal law.

We are currently witnessing the rise of institutional crypto adoption. From large asset managers, to corporate treasuries, to endowments and family offices, institutional interest in digital assets has never been higher. As the space continues to mature and its use cases proliferate, we expect to see increasing demand for a wide range of services — services that exceed the expectations of traditional finance. A federal charter significantly increases our ability to develop and offer the kinds of innovative financial products and services with the safety and soundness that institutional participants require.

We could not have reached such an historic milestone without the tireless efforts of our team, and the many, many others who have spent countless hours of their lives and huge amounts of resources to blaze the trail ahead of and alongside us. And we are immensely grateful to the OCC, whose passion for protecting consumers and commitment to keeping the American banking system at the forefront of financial innovation is clearly evident in their work. Today marks a truly meaningful step forward on the journey toward a more fair, equitable, and secure financial system. May it be one of many.
    To learn more about Anchorage Digital Bank, the first federally chartered digital asset bank, please get in touch.
    ~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Jayke; 5th March 2021 at 23:26.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (5th March 2021), Vangelo (6th March 2021), wegge (6th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

An impressive month of gains in the February bull run. Plenty of consolidation towards the end of the month. Gathering strength for another month of breakouts in March. A quick review of the performance of the coins from the OP.

~~~~~~~~
    Month in review:

Bitcoin: ($43908.90) > $50995 = 16.1382% increase
    Etheruem: ($1750.97) > $1760 = 0.515714% increase
    Litecoin: ($164.35) > $187 = 13.7816% increase
    Bitcoin Cash: ($474.88) > $512 = 7.81671% increase
    Bitcoin Gold: ($12.8868) > $19.4 = 50.5416% increase
    CeloGold: $3.40 > $3.9 = 14.7059% increase
    Bitcoin Sv: $188.05 < $184 = 2.15368% decrease
    Dash: $188.05 > $212 = 12.736% increase
    Tron: $0.0378 > $0.053 = 40.2116% increase
    EoS: $3.55 > $3.86 = 8.73239% increase
    Zcash: $95.93 > $127 = 32.3882% increase
    Stellar: $0.397779 > $0.4119 = 3.54996% increase
    Ripple: $0.446355 > $0.478 = 7.08965% increase
    Algorand: $0.9050 > $1.123 = 24.0884% increase
    Hedera HBar: $0.09832 > $0.179 = 82.0586% increase

Top performers:

1. Hbar: 82%
    2. Bitcoin Gold: 50%
    3. Tron: 40%
    4. Zcash: 32%
    5. Algorand: 24%
    ~~~~~~~

Congrats to anyone who managed to grab some Hbar before it took its first parabolic moonshot on the 11th Feb. 82% in a month is certainly an impressive feat, outperforming bitcoin even, and still plenty of room for more parabolic moves in the coming months. Hope you've all filled your bags. Its shaping up to be an epic year for the whole crypto market in general.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (9th March 2021), leavesoftrees (9th March 2021), mountain_jim (9th March 2021), Vangelo (9th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I grabbed a bunch of hbar at around 0.103 or so.
    Last edited by gord; 9th March 2021 at 04:57.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Jayke (9th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 8 18 32 LastLast