+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 32 LastLast

Thread: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

PayPal to acquire Curv; financial terms weren't disclosed
    https://www.coindesk.com/paypal-to-acquire-curv

This is bullish for HBAR and ALGO.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

gord (9th March 2021), Jayke (9th March 2021), mountain_jim (9th March 2021), Vangelo (9th March 2021), wegge (9th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Default Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

I have been frustrated by my Voyager application now over 3 weeks old and they keep thinking my address is a commercial one, Pending for review, while HBAR and VGX, which I intended to buy there, doubled.

Saw this today

Quote The post-reset toolbox, from Part 1
    at this article

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/gol...-what-you-wish
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), Elainie (11th March 2021), gord (9th March 2021), Jayke (9th March 2021), palehorse (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 times in 458 posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (10th March 2021), Jayke (10th March 2021), Mypos (10th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Any idea how to profit of this investmentwise? Flow crypto maybe?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (11th March 2021), Jayke (11th March 2021), wegge (10th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

The new SEC chairman was confirmed in last night and is a big blockchain and crypto enthusiast.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AlgorandN...23288390782979

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), gord (11th March 2021), mountain_jim (12th March 2021), Mypos (11th March 2021), wegge (11th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

A couple reasons why Hedera has been booming lately. Hbar was listed on one of Indias most trusted exchanges, https://wazirx.com/

https://mobile.twitter.com/HBARPrice...76546334707712

Plus with EFTPOS using Hedera for Australia’s debit card payment systems, Hbar has become a popular favourite with the Aussie crypto enthusiasts.

Good interview with the EFTPOS founder, Rob Allen, on why “Every Enterprise will use Hedera, they just don’t know it yet

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ben (14th March 2021), gord (12th March 2021), leavesoftrees (12th March 2021), mountain_jim (12th March 2021), Vangelo (12th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Over the past week, everything in my portfolio was either consolidating or moving slightly downwards with the exception of Hbar and Quantstamp. These 2 coins seems to have a strong partnership. Selling some of my Cardano to fill up on QSP.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

canadianborn (13th March 2021), gord (12th March 2021), leavesoftrees (13th March 2021), LifeAngel (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (14th March 2021), wegge (12th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jayke - you are doing great work here! I was thinking of finally getting into cryto a month back and low and behold I saw you created this great thread. Have recently bought some HBAR - very excited about its potential. What exchanges do you currently use? Some seem to be quite limited in the coins you can buy and I have interest (eventually) with investing in some ICO's.

Lastly any thoughts on a realistic price Algorand can hit ?! I see vastly different projections - but seems like HBAR to have great potential.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to canadianborn For This Post:

gord (14th March 2021), Jayke (14th March 2021), leavesoftrees (14th March 2021), wegge (14th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I have invested some small amounts into different Crypto the last days. Im thinking of investing some bigger amounts but i think its better to wait untill the next correction. Anybody got any idea when this correction will come?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

gord (14th March 2021), Jayke (14th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Cool Re: Cryptocurrency: which alt-coins are the globalist corporations backing and why?

Quote Posted by canadianborn (here)
    Jayke - you are doing great work here! I was thinking of finally getting into cryto a month back and low and behold I saw you created this great thread. Have recently bought some HBAR - very excited about its potential. What exchanges do you currently use? Some seem to be quite limited in the coins you can buy and I have interest (eventually) with investing in some ICO's.

Lastly any thoughts on a realistic price Algorand can hit ?! I see vastly different projections - but seems like HBAR to have great potential.
    I use MoonPay to buy Hbar which sends it directly to your wallet on purchase. MoonPay has a wider variety of coins to pick to than Coinbase. I’m also on Kracken but not the biggest fan, they do have a decent selection though.

Algo has been holding up really well lately. If you check it’s chart and token economics, there’s been a parabolic rise then a massive sell off shortly after their superstaking rewards are released (to early ico backers and initial investors only), which occurs every 6 months. I’m hoping the massive sell off is still coming so I can grab another bagfull if it dips to 80cent again. The Fibonacci extension on Algorand takes it up to over $3 on its next moon shot so I’m definitely going to be buying the dips on that one. The latest superstaking reward release came out in February and the next one every 6 months so will occur in August, so between now and July will be great to take advantage of any blood red dumps that occur.

Although, the Moon conjuncts Uranus again on Tuesday (Bitcoin broke an all time high when it hit it last month) and with more institutional investors getting on board, like Michael Saylor said in his Bitboy interview last night, “when Godzilla shows up at the school playground, you can forget every chart you’ve ever looked at, every previous model you base your assumptions on will be completely irrelevant”. So it’s going to be really interesting to see how this next week plays out.

PS Ditching Cardano for Quantstamp was a great move on Friday. Cardano’s still flopping while QSP is up 30% in two days. Nothing but sky and plenty of room to grow.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (14th March 2021), leavesoftrees (15th March 2021), mountain_jim (14th March 2021), Mypos (14th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Jayke I‘ve seen algorand only idling around over the last weeks, bit of a bummer compared to Hbar which did something like 100% the last ~3 days.

You’re talking about dividends (superstaking rewards?) that their initial investors receive, (in form of coins), and they immediately sell them and this dumps the price and you buy the dip?

What is it about their Fibonacci extension?

Is there some kind of site that explains all the different crypto terms? I think it’s essential to understand them to stay up with the game.

PS: I like Saylor‘s interviews and ideas, but I’m wondering if he’s also slightly „possessed“ by the hype as many of the YouTube investor guys seem to be. What do you perceive energy wise when following these guys?
    Last edited by wegge; 14th March 2021 at 16:38.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (14th March 2021), Jayke (14th March 2021), Mypos (14th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

From the Coin Bureau newsletter:

„ We’re back at it. Bitcoin broke through its all time highs and this tide is lifting all crypto boats. Indeed it seems as if Bitcoin is at a tipping point. A tipping point in which a tsunami of additional adoption is likely to flow.

And speaking of tipping points, this is actually the title of an incredibly comprehensive Citigroup research report on Bitcoin’s institutional adoption.

It was a deep dive into the current institutional landscape by a bank that is at the coalface of that adoption. These research analysts covered nearly every aspect of the market and actually surveyed many of the most important institutional investors and companies in the crypto space.

There’s only one problem though. The report is over 100 pages long!

Yep, turns out that these investment researchers are even more comprehensive than yours truly.

But I didn’t want this report to fall through the cracks. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to read through with a fine-tooth comb and summarise some of the most important findings.

I also then tie this in with some of my research that I have done on Bitcoin over the past year. Many of these trends are easy to map and it's great to see that the folks over on Wall Street are viewing Bitcoin through the same lens as myself.“

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (14th March 2021), Jayke (14th March 2021), leavesoftrees (15th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), Vangelo (14th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Jayke I‘ve seen algorand only idling around over the last weeks, bit of a bummer compared to Hbar which did something like 100% the last ~3 days.

You’re talking about dividends (superstaking rewards?) that their initial investors receive, (in form of coins), and they immediately sell them and this dumps the price and you buy the dip?

What is it about their Fibonacci extension?

Is there some kind of site that explains all the different crypto terms? I think it’s essential to understand them to stay up with the game.

PS: I like Saylor‘s interviews and ideas, but I’m wondering if he’s also slightly „possessed“ by the hype as many of the YouTube investor guys seem to be. What do you perceive energy wise when following these guys?
    Everything in nature grows according to the Fibonacci series, market cycles included. The Fibonacci levels in trading come about through millions of traders applying proper risk management. Most traders are looking for a risk/reward ratio of 2:1. They’ll set their take profits at 5% gain and stop loss at 2.5% or 10% and 5%.

Taking the 5% gain per trade example. If a trader makes 1 successful 5% trade a day, every day for a full year, those profits can really stack up. It works out that roughly every 14-15 trades looking for a 5% return on each trade, you can double your capital every 2 weeks.

Capital = $500
    Week 2 = $1000
    Week 4 = $2000
    Week 6 = $4000
    Week 8 = $8000
    Week 10 = $16000

Doubling your capital every 2 weeks for a full year ends up being around $27,000,000 by the end of week 52.

Obviously no one has 365 straight wins in a row, and not everyone uses the same risk management, the cumulative effect is that markets tend to go up in a Fibonacci sequence as people are probing for profit between 5%-30% on previous all time highs.

The Algo chart has followed the Fibonacci 2.6 level for its previous peaks. If it follows the same pattern, then technically it could peak at $5. $3 dollars is the more conservative 1.6 Fibonacci level. The 1.6 level is a likely target for the next retracement after the next peak.

Not sure about where to read these things. I’ve been learning technical analysis through watching MMCrypto, DavinciJ15 and Carl to the moon YouTube channels, googling anything I don’t know as they pull out the various analysis tools.

Michael Saylor is just ‘orange pilled’, a term coined by Max Keiser for the epiphany you have when you realise how ****ed the fiat printing press is against bitcoins scarcity model.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DSKlausler (16th March 2021), gord (14th March 2021), Michi (15th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), Mypos (14th March 2021), wegge (14th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

These guys seem to have a good dictionary going: https://decryptionary.com/dictionary/

I just learned what fungible actually means and how that translates into NFTs (non fungible tokens)

Anyways, keep hodling fellow cryptonauts!

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (15th March 2021), Jayke (15th March 2021), leavesoftrees (15th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), palehorse (15th March 2021), Vangelo (15th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Voyager finally got my account activated - got HBAR and VGX from them, ALGO from another source.

But these are all experiments and play-things, it's BTC that I watch every minute due to my high-level of paper-profits there, lol.

Don't want to take profits there too early due to bad choices with stonk SHOP, which while making some money cost me $40k from selling too soon, and same deal with stonk CMBM where I did not wait long enough, another $25k miss there.

(when trying to fund a retirement these misses can be quite painful)

So with BTC I HODL and hope that industry predictions pan out, and nothing unexpected takes it out.

I appreciate this thread and discussion, and also follow Digital Asset News https://twitter.com/NewsAsset, https://danteachescrypto.com/
    among other sources.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th March 2021 at 11:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

gord (16th March 2021), Jayke (16th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Finally got my funds to CoinZoom... highly restrictive if not "Platinum" User. More than a bit frustrating given HBAR (in the interim) has gone well beyond the 0.09 USD when I wanted to purchase (for now any way).

90% HBAR and 10% ALGO.

Let me amend that to say that my bank had ridiculous rules for "on-line banking"... much of the delay was caused by uniformed employees. CANNOT initiate a true wire transfer on-line; current bank rules say Wire Transfers MUST originate IN PERSON.
    Last edited by DSKlausler; 16th March 2021 at 17:11.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

gord (16th March 2021), Jayke (16th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DSKlausler (here)
    Finally got my funds to CoinZoom... highly restrictive if not "Platinum" User. More than a bit frustrating given HBAR (in the interim) has gone well beyond the 0.09 USD when I wanted to purchase (for now any way).

90% HBAR and 10% ALGO.

Let me amend that to say that my bank had ridiculous rules for "on-line banking"... much of the delay was caused by uniformed employees. CANNOT initiate a true wire transfer on-line; current bank rules say Wire Transfers MUST originate IN PERSON.
    I’ve been waiting and waiting to order my CoinZoom VISA card, only to realise it’s only available for US citizens for the time being. International is coming soon but not ready quite yet.

Bitcoin is at a crossroads at the minute. Forming a consolidation pattern at 55k. It’ll break out one way or the other. If it breaks down it could tumble all the way to 48-49k as that was the last high volume support candle on the daily chart (signifying institutional buy in).

If it breaks up, there’s a considerable sell wall of 2000 Bitcoin at $64,000, which would require a huge volume institutional purchase to punch through to reach the 72k target people have been predicting.

The consolidation triangle Bitcoin is forming will break one way or the other in 10-15 hours. The moon goes conjunct Uranus at precisely 3:30am tonight (UK time GMT), will be interesting to see which direction the Uranian rocket ship could send Bitcoin spinning. I’ve been learning to trade the markets so I’ll be growing my Bitcoin holdings whichever way it breaks. I’m up a whole 0.0035 Bitcoin since I started trading last Friday. from the tiny acorn grows the mighty oak”

More on Bitcoins astrological perspective:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (17th March 2021), mountain_jim (16th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Cardano being listed on Coinbase just in time for the stimulus checks to hit peoples accounts tomorrow. Cardano pump could be imminent.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptoIRE...77712575528961

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (17th March 2021), wegge (16th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Cardano being listed on Coinbase just in time for the stimulus checks to hit peoples accounts tomorrow. Cardano pump could be imminent.

Thanks I put some into Ada. Do you have any ideas how long to ride the pump wave, I’m not trading actively at the moment just checking a few times a day. Where are you trading on - Altrady, BitBuy?
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

gord (17th March 2021), Jayke (16th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)

Thanks I put some into Ada. Do you have any ideas how long to ride the pump wave, I’m not trading actively at the moment just checking a few times a day. Where are you trading on - Altrady, BitBuy?
    I’m trading on phemex. ‘Carl from the moon’ has a tutorial. They have a sandbox area where you can practice trading without risking any of your capital.

I don’t really know what to think of Cardano. If you check out it’s current on chain assets and compare it to Algorands on chain assets, Cardano just seems like the king of the sh*t coins compared to Algorands slick Ferrari of a blockchain. I find the timing of the listing a little too suspicious for my liking. Stir up a Cardano buzz the day before the stimulus checks start to drop in the US while the institutions on-ramp more cheaply onto the chains people aren’t paying attention to.

Cardano and Algorand currently sit at around $1.20 in price. One has a market cap of 40billion while the other has a market cap of 3billion. If both chains grow to be on parity in size with Bitcoin and hit the 1 trillion market cap, what would each coin be worth? And how likely is it that might happen?

Would be great if Cardano pumps while Algo goes through its superstaking sell off frenzy. Maybe June/July would be a good window of time to keep an eye on.
    Last edited by Jayke; 16th March 2021 at 23:40.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gord (17th March 2021), mountain_jim (17th March 2021), wegge (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 9 19 32 LastLast