+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 97 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2011

1. Link to Post #421
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Default Re: Obama may have a 'Criminal Past'..?

REMEMBER OBAMA'S PROMISES -
    Maybe you have forgotten, lets remind you.

Obama filmed lying

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

GCS1103 (19th April 2011), jackovesk (19th April 2011), Pilgrim (20th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #422
    United States Avalon Member GCS1103's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 times in 585 posts

Great thread...I think the bottom line is that our politicians, no matter which side of the aisle they sit on, are pulled by the same strings. They are the mouthpieces of the guys behind the scenes- The Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. They all share common goals- money and power for themselves. They trot out their puppets every four years to let us all believe that we have a say in what happens in our country. Since 1954, every one of our Presidents has surrounded himself with "advisors" and cabinet members drawn from the same groups. All of this information is easily accessible but we are too distracted by daily life and trivial matters masquerading as the "nightly news." I find it all so frustrating...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Post:

jackovesk (19th April 2011), Lord Sidious (19th April 2011), loveandgratitude (19th April 2011)

5. Link to Post #423
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

This is indeed a great thread, thanks Jackovesk.

I remember reading someone on the Internet saying that one of the signs that a leader is totally controlled by the PTB is that he/she "appears from nowhere" and is "swept to power" in an unusually short period of time, surprising everyone (or nearly everyone). I can't remember which whistleblower said this and would be grateful to anyone who can jog my memory. There were other signs, of course, beside this.

The most obvious example of this before Obama was Hitler, who also came from nowhere and lead Germany from corruption into the richest and most powerful nation in the world in just six years.

Last edited by str8thinker; 19th April 2011 at 06:58.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Fred259 (19th April 2011), GCS1103 (19th April 2011), jackovesk (19th April 2011), loveandgratitude (19th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Regardless of his past Obama is a criminal in the present IMHO. I can forgive, but i tend to learn my lessons and try to not let the same horrible things happen again and again.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

GCS1103 (19th April 2011), jackovesk (19th April 2011), Lord Sidious (19th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #425
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    This is indeed a great thread, thanks Jackovesk.

I remember reading someone on the Internet saying that one of the signs that a leader is totally controlled by the PTB is that he/she "appears from nowhere" and is "swept to power" in an unusually short period of time, surprising everyone (or nearly everyone). I can't remember which whistleblower said this and would be grateful to anyone who can jog my memory. There were other signs, of course, beside this.

The most obvious example of this before Obama was Hitler, who also came from nowhere and lead Germany from corruption into the richest and most powerful nation in the world in just six years.

Ignoring the fact that Hitler didn't come from nowhere.
    He was active on the political scene from the time he got out of hospital at the end of the first world war in 1918.
    His was a gradual rise in profile until being appointed chancellor by Paul von Hindenburg on 30th January 1933.

10. Link to Post #426
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

HI Jackovesk. Thank you for the Trump videos. After watching both, I conclude the following

Trump is their best marketing manager. The Obama witch-hunt is just another distraction
    It matters not what the colour of the rosettes at their elections, its all just same same....
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

jackovesk (19th April 2011), Siegfried The 7 (22nd April 2011)

12. Link to Post #427
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    HI Jackovesk. Thank you for the Trump videos. After watching both, I conclude the following

Trump is their best marketing manager. The Obama witch-hunt is just another distraction
    It matters not what the colour of the rosettes at their elections, its all just same same....
    Maybe ViralSpiral I tend to agree,

Heres another 'Theory' for everyone to consider...

Trump maybe a 'FrontRunner' for Bloomberg?

The thing that I really can't get out of the back of my mind is in order to be as Rich as Trump, you 'Have to Play Ball' with Globalist Elite PTB and for this very reason the Warning Flags of the 'Corporation of the United States' continually pops up for me, together with the 'Fact' that Trump is very difficult to 'Get a Read On'?

I am forever 'Weary & Sceptical' about his 'True Agenda'!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 19th April 2011 at 17:24.

13. Link to Post #428
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Video: Donald Trump Blasts ABC News' George Stephanopoulos: Obama And His Minions' Have Co-Opted You; I'll Release My Tax Returns When Obama Releases His Birth Certificate - The Segment Aired 4/19/2011...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5lD2NcW_zzQ

Donald Trump: I'll release my tax returns if President Obama shows his birth certificate

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...rth_certi.html
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

jackovesk (20th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #429
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Book To Reveal Obama’s True Identity?

Drudge Report.com
    Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry’s presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

“It’s utterly devastating,” reveals a source close to the publisher. “Obama may learn things he didn’t even know about himself!”

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama’s birth?

Will the president’s attorneys attempt to interfere with the book’s distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally — once and for all — put an end to the growing controversy?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider.

Developing story...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

PS - What would you like for your Last Meal at the White House Mr. Obama? Can I suggest some...

Last edited by jackovesk; 20th April 2011 at 16:13.

16. Link to Post #430
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Book To Reveal Obama’s True Identity?

I am not sure if you have already seen this short video, But it may explain why location does not matter as long as the bloodline is cool, ( or cold )

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

58andfixed (21st April 2011), jackovesk (21st April 2011)

18. Link to Post #431
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 202 posts

Default Re: Book To Reveal Obama’s True Identity?

Smells like HERRING to me...

19. Link to Post #432
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

I am not sure what I believe on this issue but there is a new book coming out. "Potentially, I believe this book is the political endgame for Barack Obama."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=289649

20. Link to Post #433
    United States Avalon Member Siegfried The 7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Maybe ViralSpiral I tend to agree,

Heres another 'Theory' for everyone to consider...

Trump maybe a 'FrontRunner' for Bloomberg?

The thing that I really can't get out of the back of my mind is in order to be as Rich as Trump, you 'Have to Play Ball' with Globalist Elite PTB and for this very reason the Warning Flags of the 'Corporation of the United States' continually pops up for me, together with the 'Fact' that Trump is very difficult to 'Get a Read On'?

I am forever 'Weary & Sceptical' about his 'True Agenda'!
    I agree with this post.

I cant see how Trump could play with the "big boys" but then have the freedom to expose one or a few of them without having some type of "accident" or loosing a large portion of his wealth.

Sometimes I wonder if he was given the "job" to come in and make a big mess of the republican party with this birth issue, so they loose credibility and no one wants to hear much of what they have to say any more.

I have a seriously hard time believing that the United States is going to let anyone make a fool of our country(besides PTB) in front of the whole world by exposing our very own president UNLESS its part of some bigger plan.

If there is anything, I think it'll come out AFTER his presidency...as usual

I hope the next president we have gets the same scrutiny as this one otherwise I'll be forced to believe that many Americans are just as fake as the establishments we wish to defeat.

Be safe everyone. Live, love, and laugh.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siegfried The 7 For This Post:

Fred259 (22nd April 2011), jackovesk (23rd April 2011)

22. Link to Post #434
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Obama heckled at fundraiser by Bradley Manning supporters

Ten supporters of accused whistleblower Pfc. Bradley Manning paid at least $5,000 to attend a fundraiser with President Barack Obama Thursday and interrupted his speech with a song protesting soldier's treatment.

Obama was speaking at a San Francisco hotel to a room of about 200 donors -- some of whom paid as much as $35,800 to attend the event -- "when a woman in a white suit stood up and said, Mr. President we wrote you a song," according to a White House pool report.

The president tried to convince her to wait, but she and her table ignored him, all ten of them breaking out into a song that protested Manning's detention in a "6x12 cell" for "23 hours a day." They sang, "We paid our dues, where's our change?"

As they began singing, a flustered Obama looked over at House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who introduced him, and she reportedly looked equally dumbfounded by what was happening. The woman in the white suit then removed her jacket to show that she was wearing a t-shirt that read "Free Bradley Manning" and had an image of him.

source
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/04/2...ng-supporters/

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

butcherman (23rd April 2011), Deega (23rd April 2011), John Parslow (23rd April 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd April 2011), ponda (23rd April 2011), Sabrina (23rd April 2011), sunflower (23rd April 2011), Truthseeker85 (23rd April 2011)

24. Link to Post #435
    Thanks

Default "The President Who Became an Actor": And This Year’s Oscar Goes To… Barack Obama

If Ronald Reagan was known as the actor who became a president, then perhaps Barack Obama should become known as the president who became an actor.

For every facial movement evinced, every gesture of the hand, every word enunciated by the 44th president turns out to be a complete charade.

This is the guy who ran for the presidency presenting himself before the US nation, hand on heart, as the candidate who would end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan; end the killing of civilians in those countries; and the brutalizing of young American men. Two years on, Obama has donned the costume of US commander-in-chief with ever-frightening zeal. Far from ending the wars, Obama has not only ramped up America’s foreign wars of aggression, he has expanded them into new territories, including Pakistan, Libya and East Africa, adding countless more innocent lives to Washington’s global death toll.

source
    http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24468

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (24th April 2011), Isthatso (24th April 2011), Lost Soul (24th April 2011), PHARAOH (24th April 2011), the_flyingboy (24th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #436
    Thanks

Default Re: "The President Who Became an Actor": And This Year’s Oscar Goes To… Barack Obama

and to cap it all they are trying to promote Arnold shwartzenager the austrian as european president where will this all end .

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butcherman For This Post:

Isthatso (24th April 2011), ktlight (24th April 2011), Lord Sidious (24th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #437
    Thanks

Default ‘The Palestine Cables’: Obama administration killed off indie U.N. investigation

It was a shocking event in a twenty-two day assault filled with them: the Israeli military shelled a United Nations compound in Gaza City January 15, where humanitarian aid like fuel and water pumping stations were stationed as well as hundreds of Palestinians displaced by the Israeli bombardment. John Ging, the Gaza Director of Operations of the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) described the scene on Democracy Now!

This morning, there were three rounds of white phosphorus which landed in our compound in Gaza. That set ablaze the main warehouse and the big workshop we have there for vehicles. At the time, there were 700, also, people displaced from the fighting. There were full fuel tankers there. The Israeli army have been given all the coordinates of all our facilities, including this one. They also knew that there were fuel tankers laden with fuel in the compound, and they would have known that there were hundreds of people who had taken refuge.

It was one of a number of incidents during "Operation Cast Lead" where the Israeli military attacked United Nations facilities. But the possibility of an further inquiry that would investigate violations of international law during these attacks was killed following intense U.S. lobbying, according to newly published State Department cables released by WikiLeaks and reported on by Foreign Policy's Colum Lynch. The efforts by the Obama administration to scuttle any investigation is similar to their efforts on the Goldstone report, and shows in detail how the U.S. uses its muscle in international forums to protect Israel.

source
    http://uruknet.info/?p=m77094&hd=&size=1&l=e

29. Link to Post #438
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: "The President Who Became an Actor": And This Year’s Oscar Goes To… Barack Obama

When he was campaigning, it reminded me of Hitler. Hypnotized masses chanting, "Yes we can" much like the Germans did when Hitler whipped the crowd into a frenzy. The controllers of the United States have done well in selecting him. I thought Dubya was bad and didn't think he could be trumped. Sadly he has been with the numerous stimulus bills and mini-bailouts, increased war activity and a fresh war to boot.

It flies in the face of logic, but some here at Avalon still cling to the belief that the puppet is a light worker. The emphasis is on light, not light as in enlightened. It would do us good if the puppet spent more time on the golf course and less time in the War Room.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (24th April 2011)

31. Link to Post #439
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    When he was campaigning, it reminded me of Hitler. Hypnotized masses chanting, "Yes we can" much like the Germans did when Hitler whipped the crowd into a frenzy. The controllers of the United States have done well in selecting him. I thought Dubya was bad and didn't think he could be trumped. Sadly he has been with the numerous stimulus bills and mini-bailouts, increased war activity and a fresh war to boot.

It flies in the face of logic, but some here at Avalon still cling to the belief that the puppet is a light worker. The emphasis is on light, not light as in enlightened. It would do us good if the puppet spent more time on the golf course and less time in the War Room.
    Certain analogies are undeniable - eg. I'm referring to the following picture. This picture was shot in Berlin in front of the Siegessäule, which has a highly symbolical character:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UmsFTzsSC7...iegessäule.jpg

32. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

Default New Anti-Obama song gets Tennesse middle school football coach fired

I usually don't pass on political messages through forums but when I recieved a copy of this song in an e-mail from a dear friend of mine who has been involved in the music industry for over three decades. I just had to share it with this forum
    If you agree with the message pass it along.

This was the email I recieved ,

"Football Coach fired for making Anti-Obama song"

He'll make more money when this song becomes a big hit than he would
    teaching school.

Tennessee middle school assistant football coach, age 26, fired for a song he
    wrote and played!

When you go to the link for the song, there are a couple of sites that give the
    news on the firing. This could be the next number one hit country song.
    It's the best effort yet at encapsulating the outrage at the oversteps of this
    government in an entertaining song.

Apparently, the guy was fired over the song because some parents
    complained. If you like it, help it go "viral" by passing it along to
    everyone you know.

Video
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo

Website for free download and more info
    www.HoldingAHammer.com

33. The Following User Says Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

TigaHawk (24th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 72 97 LastLast