+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you do for a "Source Self Aware" baby or young child if it was within your power to do whatever you thought best?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: What would you do for a "Source Self Aware" baby or young child if it was within your power to do whatever you thought best?

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    I once met a child that could instantly pull ignorant people out of ignorance. Lol Ok, I got nothin' Although we could surely use that kind of being to show up and help about now!

What happens to all these kids and beings. Why do the most powerfully aware beings seem to have to work so discretely? It seems that we could sure use one of them to become a billionaire and create some incredible and helpful sane corporations to help change the way business is done by showing people a model of how big business should be. Maybe as things progress, the situation changes and more amazing people will choose different paths. Not just big business, but other positions of power would be good too. I mean if the dark side or hybrids are infiltrating every position of power, why aren't the love warriors? or are they?

We could also use some inventors who create inventions that are anti-enslaving. Inventions/innovations that cause problems for the controllers. I know that there are people doing that, but are there any of these super beings doing such practicalities? Or are their energy weapons of beaming love into everything they touch more effective? I guess im too stupid to understand the ways of highly evolved beings. It seems we could have enough of them to do a bit of everything. Some more energetic and ethereal and some more practical. Or do they not want to bump heads with the controllers by competing with them in practical ways?

It also makes me think of the massive amount of gifted people/children on the autistic spectrum. Their talents are pretty incredible. But why does it seem like none of them are solving any problems? If they are too anti-social or "out there" to have such an impact, aren't there any brilliant minds nearby them trying to pick their brains for something? Maybe im just unaware or maybe we shall see once the massive amount of new children with autism become of age. hmm

Also, I could use some help....Can one be sent my way briefly. lol
    I see that the potential/possibility of solving a problem is not coming at it in the same dimension of consciousness but one way way above it. This may open up to a completely new way of being altogether where the old model has to collapse and new ways formed. Or we simply step around the old way and just start afresh showing that the new way is far more effective. In my experience a high vibrational Being brings in higher consciousness and eliminates the lower vibes without ever having challenged anything or anybody. They are fully aware of their true Source self and are thus unlimited in a physical body. Just by Being they achieve what years of challenging and fighting cannot. Often truth surfaces and all that is not of that vibration crumbles and gets exposed. We appear to be seeing a lot of that recently.

These Beings are here to encourage others to find that within themselves. They open us up to the unlimited potentials that we actually have already.
    yea, I figured something along those lines as well. I get that they are working in "dimensions" us puny mortals can't conceive of. I'd still like to think that there are enough varieties that we would see them doing almost everything on earth. I mean at some point don't they need to become in the spotlight or become leaders of this earth ship? We do need to start choosing more evolved leaders at some point.

Even if they are achieving alot, it seems they could achieve more with a billion dollars too lol. I mean why not. They could just "BE" and that would influence the people around them to DO great things with that billion dollars. lol It would be so nice to see a list of these beings and see what they all do to survive monetarily. How many have jobs and what kinds of jobs. Can they just manifest money in various ways? Do others just give them money because they are so amazing to be around that people take care of them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

EFO (14th February 2021), Harmony (16th February 2021), janette (14th February 2021), Trisher (21st February 2021), Zirconian (21st February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: What would you do for a "Source Self Aware" baby or young child if it was within your power to do whatever you thought best?

Off topic, perhaps, but on the topic of this thread my mind goes two ways.

First, the Babylon Working.

Second, Krishnamurti.

4. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I once met a child that could instantly pull ignorant people out of ignorance. Lol Ok, I got nothin' Although we could surely use that kind of being to show up and help about now!

What happens to all these kids and beings. Why do the most powerfully aware beings seem to have to work so discretely? It seems that we could sure use one of them to become a billionaire and create some incredible and helpful sane corporations to help change the way business is done by showing people a model of how big business should be. Maybe as things progress, the situation changes and more amazing people will choose different paths. Not just big business, but other positions of power would be good too. I mean if the dark side or hybrids are infiltrating every position of power, why aren't the love warriors? or are they?

We could also use some inventors who create inventions that are anti-enslaving. Inventions/innovations that cause problems for the controllers. I know that there are people doing that, but are there any of these super beings doing such practicalities? Or are their energy weapons of beaming love into everything they touch more effective? I guess im too stupid to understand the ways of highly evolved beings. It seems we could have enough of them to do a bit of everything. Some more energetic and ethereal and some more practical. Or do they not want to bump heads with the controllers by competing with them in practical ways?

It also makes me think of the massive amount of gifted people/children on the autistic spectrum. Their talents are pretty incredible. But why does it seem like none of them are solving any problems? If they are too anti-social or "out there" to have such an impact, aren't there any brilliant minds nearby them trying to pick their brains for something? Maybe im just unaware or maybe we shall see once the massive amount of new children with autism become of age. hmm

Also, I could use some help....Can one be sent my way briefly. lol
    I see that the potential/possibility of solving a problem is not coming at it in the same dimension of consciousness but one way way above it. This may open up to a completely new way of being altogether where the old model has to collapse and new ways formed. Or we simply step around the old way and just start afresh showing that the new way is far more effective. In my experience a high vibrational Being brings in higher consciousness and eliminates the lower vibes without ever having challenged anything or anybody. They are fully aware of their true Source self and are thus unlimited in a physical body. Just by Being they achieve what years of challenging and fighting cannot. Often truth surfaces and all that is not of that vibration crumbles and gets exposed. We appear to be seeing a lot of that recently.

These Beings are here to encourage others to find that within themselves. They open us up to the unlimited potentials that we actually have already.
    yea, I figured something along those lines as well. I get that they are working in "dimensions" us puny mortals can't conceive of. I'd still like to think that there are enough varieties that we would see them doing almost everything on earth. I mean at some point don't they need to become in the spotlight or become leaders of this earth ship? We do need to start choosing more evolved leaders at some point.

Even if they are achieving alot, it seems they could achieve more with a billion dollars too lol. I mean why not. They could just "BE" and that would influence the people around them to DO great things with that billion dollars. lol It would be so nice to see a list of these beings and see what they all do to survive monetarily. How many have jobs and what kinds of jobs. Can they just manifest money in various ways? Do others just give them money because they are so amazing to be around that people take care of them.
    Sadhguru is a practical hands on awakened person. He is helping people in many ways. He has opened schools for children and is motivating others to plant trees and has opened up the Isha foundation. He says that we need to educate the children in a different way to enable a more conscious world. Starting with adults is a harder task as they are often set in their ways. Its all about how we do the things that we do and in a conscious joyful way. Everyone has to work on this themselves to affect the whole and change outcomes.

Sadhguru shares his wisdom on five fundamental things that are needed to provide children with a life-enhancing education.

He speaks about learning from children rather than teaching them.

If learning something new is a joy, asks Sadhguru, why is schooling such a pain? He explains that we have not looked carefully enough at how we are delivering education. In order to create schools that children are excited to attend, first the adults must be schooled!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (21st February 2021), ClearWater (21st February 2021), EFO (16th February 2021), Harmony (16th February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Zirconian (21st February 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Inspiring thread.

Just to add another aspect to this, I have never met a source child, though I've met people who have. What a privilege for them and it does uplift my heart to read these stories, as humanity has a lot to contend with right now. Knowing that these source children are around suggests we may have a brighter future.

About 15 years ago, I met a talented clairvoyant who had many interesting stories to tell. She remembers being asked by her spirit guides to come back to the earth dimension to participate and help at this time. She did not want to do it and revealed to me that she was very angry to be here and she regularly admonished her spirit guides during a reading, as according to her, they were not adequately explaining the images she was seeing in her minds eye.

Over the years, I've reflected upon our meetings and conversations and I've concluded that she was ahead of her time in what she could pull through and visualize and her frustration was just that she had no words to describe these new images she was experiencing for clients, many of which she suggested were on a mission on earth.

One story she told told me was meeting a person who she saw in her clairvoyant sight, as communicating from earth to the consciousness of beings who were to be born with new potentials, energies and knowledge. She described it as a two way conversation between the earth person and the soon to be new earth souls. The earth person with this mission was communicating what was needed on earth and these source souls were responding. (Though that person did not know about this conversation through the dimensions).

She also went on to state and I found this fascinating, that there are other earth people doing this communication but that is not all, these earth people assist the new source souls to come into earth and to feel comfortable when they arrive. According to the clairvoyant, these earth people on this mission can transmit vibrations of comfort and assistance around about 150 miles.

It seems that the mothers of these new pure source souls may be having covert assistance to birth and look after these precious souls.

Good.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (21st February 2021), ClearWater (21st February 2021), EFO (21st February 2021), Harmony (21st February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Trisher (21st February 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is perhaps no better place than here to detail the message from one such Source child. Christina von Dreien.

Her book " In the end all will be well" is her latest book and it covers our current situation. She focuses on what we are projecting out with our thoughts and emotions. She says we can positively change the world with just focusing our attention on an ideal and beautiful world and add to that the emotion of love and positivity. Seeing it as done. She also says that we should strive to be as positive as we can throughout the day and accept what we have and be thankful for whatever we can. Not listen to "stories" and really trust and know that all will end well. She stresses that we should not fear anything as that feeds the negative entities and prolongs the negative situations we are finding ourselves in. Without the negative emotions they will starve and they are behind the story tellers we see on the news. She talks about our true power as Beings of Light and also our connection to all that is. Whatever we do or say affects the whole. Connecting to nature and the Fey folk is also important. There will be a positive tipping point which will come faster if we can all consciously keep ourselves upbeat and as many as possible do this throughout the day. We can also call upon the Beings that want to help us, as at this point in time there are many.These Beings will not help unless asked as they respect our free will.
    She also states that the book is nothing new but is ancient wisdom. There is much more in this book which also covers inter-dimensional interference on our planet. The main message is for all of us to come from a place of positivity, thankfulness and love and dance jigs down the street.
    The book is inspiring and uplifting and holds a vibrational frequency that actually at one point hit my heart and I dissolved into tears as insights tumbled in.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

ClearWater (21st February 2021), Creedence (22nd February 2021), EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Yoda (22nd February 2021), Zirconian (22nd February 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Answering Merkaba: Why if such beings exist don't we see more evidence of their help in this world, especially technically. Let's choose an example. Many inventors who could solve, easily, the world's energy problems have simply had their patents forcibly taken or quashed. There is rumored to be a machine which has been running without outside power for many years, many inventors have come up with the generator which generates more power than is needed to sustain its operation, the electric car which produces power to run itself and replenish its batteries (of various kinds) is being utterly ignored so that companies who wish to sell MORE batteries, using up the earth's resources and increasing the size of the city dumps, not to mention lining the company's pockets, continue to exist. I know of TWO ways to do this. One requires redesign of some parts of the car, the other is an easy add on. All I can hear from the Know It All geniuses is negative rubbish. If it were possible for me to demonstrate this, I would have the equivalent of THE MEN IN BLACK at my door. This TOP DOWN WORLD SETUP has to come to an end.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021), Zirconian (22nd February 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amor,

It's a good question.

The source children and how they will be in this world is not clear but if you read one of Christina Von Dreien's later books you can get some idea. She has multi dimensional awareness much wisdom for her age and is radiating great light.

To be in the presence of such light will dissolve that which is not, therefore attracting better potentials for the person meeting such light. It encourages a domino effect of light potentials.

However, we are in the grip of such darkness at this present time, that these light potentials cannot embed very easily in this dimension. Though some are.

Many people have had the knock on the door who are holding light or who have created something that radiates light that could benefit humanity in some way. They either have had to stop or go covert. They are wise to do so. We are in an inter dimensional take down and these take down beings hold most but not all the cards to close us all down.

Many people incarnated at this time to hold the light, so humanity could freely create and develop better timelines and potentials. However many did not reach their light potential as they were taken down with technology (EMF's),their own ego and distractions or from targeting. The potential for groups of those volunteering to hold light and dissolve these dark suppressions on human thought, emotions and heart based living has not altogether materialized, as it was meant to.

From feeling the energy emanating out of Christina's (3rd) book, the next wave of volunteers are probably much stronger, coming in with more light embedded within and much more wisdom.

However, we all have the keys and potentials to change this world for the better in what ever way. We each of us have to find the light in the heart. Time is short. We can't now rely on others to do it for us.

It does seems possible that these source children and others are keeping what few doorways they can open for us whilst we stop distracting ourselves from our true nature.

It is with our true nature that we will find the power to change things in every way for the better. The more light the less potential for negative outcomes. Dark suppressions do dissolve in the light.

More light held by humanity will bring the truth out in the open and stop the blocks, in whatever way to helpful creations.

The source children probably know this and radiate this wisdom.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021), Yoda (22nd February 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

"Source children" are in for a rough ride. Sure, they may be dropping in to raise the vibration of the world, but how often does that actually happen? Like a dolphin pissing in the ocean: how much does that raise the temperature of the ocean? Source children dropped into the sea of the unconscious are generally more sacrifices than teachers. Yet, occasionally, a Jesus or Krishnamurti does get through.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (23rd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tomkat,

I can understand your point of view. Were really up against it, but the temperature is rising albeit subtly.

Nature is holding such light and it still has not been swamped despite attempts to do so. Humans are nurtured by nature in many ways. We can still absorb nature's light when we choose to be in nature. It's positive because it keeps our being and our human energy field clear and stable.

Christina Von Dreien is managing to hold her vast light at such a young age. You can holographically feel it. She is definitely a source being.

I've read her 3rd book and will get her 4th from reading Trisher's recommendation.

The 3rd book was an inspiring read. Christina can see all the dimensions and can positively change things.She even manages to energetically withstand EMF's. It suggests her fields of light are dissolving that which is negative, including the vibe of technology around her. Christina reminds me of Mother Meera and how she accepts all she sees but her light naturally transforms. My guess is (though I think Christina states this) that their huge fields of light are just dissolving and clearing vast areas that are stuck in negativity to keep all stable on this dimension.

We just don't see this and surrounded by the vibe of technology most won't feel this positive action. We need to be closer to nature and our true nature for all to truly accelerate including having more true insights and revelations.

Christina will be no sacrifice and indeed, I truly feel either will the others.

If you read her latest books you'll understand why I have come to this conclusion.
    I also have some experiences to suggest, though it will be very difficult, we can get through this.

I'm keeping positive despite appearances.

The source children are here for a reason.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021), Yoda (22nd February 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

I have never believed we were all equal. We may have equal potential but we are certainly not all equal here. Some are simply not very advanced at all and some are very very advanced and evolved if you will. Whatever the reason for this I have seen it on occasion in children but more in animals! I have known several dogs and a couple cats that could literally light up a room and entertain, that ate it up knowing fully what they were doing and so on. I have been privy to several dogs and horses outright communicating with me shocking me at the clarity and directness, indeed the advancement of these creatures of God. I know a women that I can't name because she doesn't want it to be known but she saved a octopus when it was drying up on the beach and gently carried back to the water and for like eight years after this that same octopus came back to see her every year around the same time and would give her fish or other things it caught as gifts!! This was extraordinary but she was afraid someone would find out and come to see and hurt it so she kept this to herself until ten and then twelve years went by having not seen it. She figured it must have died. She had all the meetings on film. It was really a blast to watch this arm come up out of the ocean behind this woman and hand her a fish!!!! Imagine! I mean it doesn't get much better than that in my opinion and it doesn't always involve humans. I do see a lot more hard lessons in the children today with 25 and in some places 30% of every class room requiring nurses present due to allergies and I believe struggle creates a more 'evolved' or more present consciousness so perhaps the struggle of these allergies has something to do with the early waking of some of these consciousnesses. Just a thought.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2021), Creedence (22nd February 2021), EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Ti (23rd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021), ulli (22nd February 2021), Yoda (22nd February 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I have never believed we were all equal. We may have equal potential but we are certainly not all equal here. Some are simply not very advanced at all and some are very very advanced and evolved if you will. Whatever the reason for this I have seen it on occasion in children but more in animals! I have known several dogs and a couple cats that could literally light up a room and entertain, that ate it up knowing fully what they were doing and so on. I have been privy to several dogs and horses outright communicating with me shocking me at the clarity and directness, indeed the advancement of these creatures of God. I know a women that I can't name because she doesn't want it to be known but she saved a octopus when it was drying up on the beach and gently carried back to the water and for like eight years after this that same octopus came back to see her every year around the same time and would give her fish or other things it caught as gifts!! This was extraordinary but she was afraid someone would find out and come to see and hurt it so she kept this to herself until ten and then twelve years went by having not seen it. She figured it must have died. She had all the meetings on film. It was really a blast to watch this arm come up out of the ocean behind this woman and hand her a fish!!!! Imagine! I mean it doesn't get much better than that in my opinion and it doesn't always involve humans. I do see a lot more hard lessons in the children today with 25 and in some places 30% of every class room requiring nurses present due to allergies and I believe struggle creates a more 'evolved' or more present consciousness so perhaps the struggle of these allergies has something to do with the early waking of some of these consciousnesses. Just a thought.
    That's a truly wonderful story Ratszinger.
    Maybe there are true source aware animals : )

I saw this yesterday and posted. (Though I do not want to steer away from topic)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1412536

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2021), EFO (22nd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Ratszinger (22nd February 2021), Stephanie (22nd February 2021), Trisher (22nd February 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Answering Merkaba: Why if such beings exist don't we see more evidence of their help in this world, especially technically. Let's choose an example. Many inventors who could solve, easily, the world's energy problems have simply had their patents forcibly taken or quashed. There is rumored to be a machine which has been running without outside power for many years, many inventors have come up with the generator which generates more power than is needed to sustain its operation, the electric car which produces power to run itself and replenish its batteries (of various kinds) is being utterly ignored so that companies who wish to sell MORE batteries, using up the earth's resources and increasing the size of the city dumps, not to mention lining the company's pockets, continue to exist. I know of TWO ways to do this. One requires redesign of some parts of the car, the other is an easy add on. All I can hear from the Know It All geniuses is negative rubbish. If it were possible for me to demonstrate this, I would have the equivalent of THE MEN IN BLACK at my door. This TOP DOWN WORLD SETUP has to come to an end.
    Simply put..until we are ready from the inside out nothing will radically change on the outside. Supposing a true technological gift was given to the populace, how long before you found someone monopolising it to make money, or withholding it from others etc etc.

True change is honesty/compassion/integrity/love from the inner core because people want to do things from the heart because they have become that through and through and not because they are forced to. If as we are told we are being governed by negative entities and negative people then how do you put this to rights. You can fight it. You can try to change it. However nothing will have changed at the inner core. Evil will remain evil. We remain on the hamster wheel. However introduce a high vibration and no evil will stick around. There will be no negative emotions to feed off as people who are high vibrational no longer emanate that and they will come from their highest core Being and doing. People will work together and will have respect for each other. Then we can begin a new way of Being in the world without the sabotage of huge negativity which we ourselves also generate by low vibrational thought, word and deed.

The state of the vibration of the world is the responsibility of all of us both individually and collectively. Source children show us a different way to be. That of light and truth from the core out. I honestly don't think we are ready for anything until we have sorted these basics.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2021), EFO (23rd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), Yoda (22nd February 2021), Zirconian (23rd February 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Christina Von Dreien is managing to hold her vast light at such a young age. You can holographically feel it. She is definitely a source being.
    I'd never heard of her. She seems like a reincarnated India guru to me. Can she do anything besides talk? Like perform miracles, maybe? Healing?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Trisher (23rd February 2021), Zirconian (23rd February 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I'd never heard of her. She seems like a reincarnated India guru to me. Can she do anything besides talk? Like perform miracles, maybe? Healing?
    Read her books.

I use her advice on human energy clearings.I send these clearing instructions to people before I do distant healing, they say they are very powerful.

Here is some of her talk.

Wise words from someone so young.

Here is an excerpt from someone who has seen her in person.

The question is asked how we can consciously perceive and communicate with these beings. And Christina again refers to raising the frequency and spreading the Light. For if you rest “above” the problem, that is no longer below the frequency of the problem, one doesn’t regard problems as problems anymore.

She is asked what exactly it means to let go of the past, and she brings up the example of a human being who walks across a crosswalk and is hit by a car. At home she/he is thinking about the accident and that he/she should have been more cautious, but only until we completely accept the fact that this incident happened. Letting go of the past thus means developing acceptance towards what was.

She also says that there are souls who chose not to experience things consciously, because that isn’t part of their task. One only regards something as difficult as long as one is not resting above the situation. As soon as we rest above the situation we know that we don’t have to worry anymore. She also explains to us that our emotional state is not dependent on outer circumstances. How, then, can we keep our vibrational frequency when there is something around us we label as negative? It is about perspective. By raising the vibrational frequency we change perspective constantly. With every step in which our frequency is changing we alter our perspective, and thus look at the situation in a different way.

When questioning mass media it is not about going to the secret service to get additional, secret information about a case. One should just look at things one can obtain easily and question if they are making sense. In the end it is only about finding our own truth. Not universal truth, because everyone sees things in his/her frequency that others don’t see. Ultimately, everything revolves around vibrational frequency. Everyone has a certain frequency, and if you raise it you can make use of other perspectives. At best, these should always change or transform.

We talk about purifying and harmonizing earth and sky. She shows us an image of a 7 or 9 element vortex. This design energetically builds up a force field which purifies the sky and harmonizes it, also the chemtrails. She again points to the fact that we are creators. She says that our attention is our fuel, our energy, and with every building block we put behind the physical construct we create a subtle energy field. This energy field is being built up by ourselves. It just reinforces our thoughts and beliefs, for it is our thoughts and our believing that contribute the necessary fabric. In fact, faith is all that is necessary. For it can move mountains. We have to remember again and again that we are creators. And we are called to step out of our powerlessness and to realize, hey, we’re not that small, just because those up there fly through the sky and we are standing down here. It is generally an illusion to believe that we are down here. Because we haven’t recognized that our thoughts go wherever we want them to go. We can also program water, give it a quality, we have just forgotten. We neither have to activate the creative power nor develop it, we simply are creators, and by knowing and applying this we can pretty much change the whole world.

When we watch media and see the negative we give these images that are arising within us energy. When we watch terrorist attacks, for instance, everything is just according to a divine plan, whether we want it or not. Just five minutes after watching something live on TV the facts are oftentimes denied. Regardless of this, everything has a higher meaning. All of these are moments of awakening in which human beings are suddenly given the opportunity to awaken now, right now. Suddenly awareness is at a certain point, and in this moment of awareness we get to recognize things we didn’t recognize before. This is how aha-moments are generated. Being creators means to consciously create, with everything it takes, one’s own reality. When we realize that we can stick a branch into the ground and know that by doing so we build up a field of Love, then this is so. Then this branch is a means to reinforce our thoughts. That’s it. It pretty much works like a microphone. But everything is only being amplified because we believe it. As soon as we put our attention onto something we can change it, because we attuned energetically. In each moment we are creating astral beings. The force field is also just a being that can only persist because we believe in it, for we are creating it.

To raise frequency we need a framework. That’s why it is important to attend also to the body, because we are responsible for it.

Detoxifying the body. When we intake a substance that helps us to detoxify quickly it helps us, but in fact it just needs our thoughts to do so.

We are not alone, you know. In a certain form everyone is here for a reason, and this reason is connecting people. From this perspective we can manifest things, let go of the old and add the new. We are privileged to accomplish something great together. To interconnect and to realize that we have the right to manifest something. It doesn’t matter what politicians are saying. What is happening is our responsibility, we can’t assign that to politicians. If our neighbor’s house is burning we can pretty much do something against that immediately. If we look somewhere and know that we are creators we can transform this single fact into something positive. And there is nothing stronger than Unconditional Love.

There is love and there is love, you know. In a relationship you refer to love.

Unconditional Love doesn’t choose where it is flowing, where it is going. It doesn’t depend on an outer situation. Even the emotional state doesn’t depend on what is happening around us. Our task would be to act as a frequency keeper. To attune to the frequency field. That’s why the points of Light that are shining brightly and that support each other are needed everywhere. And the means of support to accomplish something effectively is Unconditional Love.

If, for instance, I think about the Middle East I can change something immediately. The only thing I can do for a non-light is to send it Love. They are like in a cage and want to get out of there. Unconditional Love just flows, and it sends Love that is unanswered. If, in our job, we have to deal with people with whom we have problems we can look at it as an act of Love, because they enable us to activate Unconditional Love in our center. This we can do as soon as we know that we have it.

It works in the same way with the system. The politicians. People in war. They make themselves available for us to send them Love. That’s what humans should learn. You can recognize the “learning topics” because they are occurring over and over again. For humanity it is always war and arguments. It is our task to develop Unconditional Love.

That’s why it is about raising the frequency again. We should keep raising it until we know that we are Love. And this we recognize through the change of perspective, which in turn allows us to recognize this.

The question about animal abuse, butchering is being posed. Christina talks about respect towards Nature and that we should recognize that everything is alive. That we should treat animals the way we treat other human beings we like She says that there is actually no difference between animals and humans. That it is just our imagination to think that some being is lower than we are. “There are people who say that the difference between humans and animals lies in consciousness. There is supposed to be sort of a line. From this consciousness onward it is a human being, and from this one it is an animal. But cats consciously leave their bodies during sleep and remember that. They can walk complete routes during sleep and then reproduce them during the day. Therefore cats are more aware of themselves than humans. So this thing about consciousness can’t be true, otherwise the cat would be a human being. Also in this case raising of frequency and change of perspective are needed.”

How can one recognize the new children: “Everything that is beyond average. Similar to diseases. One labels the child. It is not functioning the way it is supposed to function. You notice pretty quickly which children are born with a higher consciousness. They simply need an environment that provides Love and acceptance and freedom, where it can blossom.”

I need to have my gallstones removed some time soon. Now I feel confused: “You are a creator, and the only limit there is are you. If you create this vortex you apply every branch with the absolute belief that it will happen, and so it will be. We can regrow our organs if we believe in it. Faith can move mountains, and if it is able to move a mountain it surely also can handle smaller things.”

I would like to understand how fear and Love are interrelated … why is one afraid to love? And why does fear exist? “Fear and worries always result from a lack of trust in oneself, in God, or whatever. There is actually nothing in this world that is complicated. You can always make everything complicated, but the origin is always small and compact. If at some point in a former or in this life you lost trust it is about letting go of the past and to know that we are not alone; nothing can go wrong at all, cause we have our guardian angels and runners. Fear and Love cannot coexist. At first you have to come into trust, though, and basic trust is the ground from which to send out Love. Why should you worry about what happens in a minute? It is said about people that they radiate more or less. But in truth they just use more or less Light. We are all exactly the same.”

Can you further explain the expression vibrational frequency? “Vibrational frequency is the energetic signature we are constantly sending out into our surroundings. It determines what we pull into our life. With every thought, every action this is constantly changing. Vibrational frequency is constantly changeable, and there are scales on which it is listed numerally. Non-judgemental. Acceptance is different from Love, it is free from value judgements. Whether something is positive or negative is again a matter of perspective. And the non-light is the opposite of one’s own opinion. This is now right and this is now wrong. It is a law that shows that one is moving on a level of Light or non-light. We elect politicians and are unhappy about what they are doing. But we have the chance to independently do whatever we wish they would do. There is nothing that doesn’t have a free will. Everything that has been created with a consciousness is alive. May that be plants, laptops, chairs, everything is alive, has emotions and thoughts. That’s why it is so important to respect the free will, no matter whose it is. Let’s talk about the glass being half full or half empty; am I an optimist or pessimist now? It is the same with our Light. Everyone has exactly the same great Light. People say that one is further developed than the other, but in the end it is about us remembering who we really are. In our subconsciousness we know that exactly. And this is precisely the reason why people become spiritual. They are remembering. We see a path, remember, and we receive an invitation, free will, the ability to make a decision that now says: I am remembering. Because we can walk paths independently of our environment, people, and systems agreeing.

There is no emptiness. It is an illusion. We say something is empty because we don’t perceive anything there anymore. But if we raise our frequency we can perceive that there is something. Our energy field cannot be perceived in 3D. Our energetic field is like my personal garden. In general, in a train, for instance, we only sit with people whose energetic field is in accordance with ours. If the other person’s worldview is, on an energetic level, according to ours we sit down.

Then we’re getting to our feelings. Good and bad feelings are subtle channels that are open without us thinking about it. They are constantly inviting us to take on things now, we just don’t understand that.

That’s why we should start now to talk more openly about the fact that we are creators. It is just a new perspective, and our society is growing thanks to that. And this is what it’s all about. Passing on some kind of perspective in a certain form. It is not mandatory, but society can’t have its way around it. When we know what we want we can create that and make others aware of that. We all have the exact same great potential. All are on the same path, also the non-light. It is just about remembering that nothing exists outside the Divine Plan. One can believe that this is not the case, because the non-lights are connected to violence. And, still, they are there to show us that we can learn through them and with our Unconditional Love, and we thus get to know and experience that we are all embedded in the Divine Light. We can also be role models for the non-lights. Know that we are remembering something. It is not predetermined what we are remembering, that is individual. The actual goal is to remember who we are.

Timelines: She shows us an image of lines that run from the right to the left, that melt into one line on the left side. “Each of these lines is a timeline. They pull themselves together from the back. Timeline means that it originated here on Earth, they have a chronological course and are connected to events we know. Parallel to these timelines are hundreds of timelines. The events of each one are always different. On one timeline there is the 3rd World War, on another there is nothing anymore. But all timelines run in a parallel way towards and away from each other. In the beginning they were all open, and in the end there is only one possibility, because they pull themselves together from the back. And that’s why there is only one possibility for an end, and it is a happy end.

What you see at the end is the Awakening. That all of humanity, even the ones that are asleep now, understands what is going on here, and that I need to act now. That is the moment when 99 % of human beings awaken, and when there will be an Ocean of Light. Earth itself is completely in the Light if every timeline is in the Light. We say that we melt them together. The end is certain, it will coalesce. Also this is about trust again. There is a higher plan, and it is facing a beautiful happy end. This has nothing to do with a date. It depends on humanity. Everything we do adds to the collective image of humanity. Everything we do is groundwork. If someone hasn’t started to remember, yet, but if her/his soul wishes to do so, she/he can just pass the groundwork. Every human being who remembers is helping all of humanity, because he/she enables others to get there faster. She/he doesn’t have to go from A to B to C to D, she/he can just jump.

After that it’s not like that anymore. Your own soul decides when it will consciously remember something. In other words: Instead of timelines with a happy end we collectively write a book, a story, a play. The program says happy end so that people regain hope that it’s not the worst timeline. This will take them into trust, out of worry into Love, and a second later we are in the open.”

When will a quantum leap reach the critical mass, and how many people are needed? Ideally it would be all of them. I notice that the quantity is pretty much there, we are already enough. We just have to connect, work together. Focus our thoughts in a certain direction.

What happens during a mass meditation? “During a mass meditation all thoughts are focused on the exact same goal. It is like focusing the sunlight through a magnifying glass onto a piece of paper. It does something.”

I have nightmares. “Then the question is if you are on your soul path. Here are some indications that help you to recognize this:”

Am I on my soul path? This indicates that I am not anymore:

nightmares
    depression
    lack of ideas, resignation
    discontent with oneself or the surroundings
    lack of enthusiasm
    lack of joy of living
    stress
    feeling stuck
    living in the past and not in the Now
    externally controlled

Am I on my soul path? This indicates that I am on it:

synchronicity
    joy of living
    enthusiasm
    following something with passion and perseverance
    following the inner voice
    having déjà vu experiences
    full of ideas, creativity
    self-responsibility

The service we are giving to ourselves on a personal level is also a service for humanity.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 23rd February 2021 at 11:31. Reason: typo

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

amor (25th February 2021), Anka (23rd February 2021), ClearWater (23rd February 2021), EFO (23rd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021), Trisher (23rd February 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

If your questions are rethoric,I have no answer to them,but if you really want to know ask her directly:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCre...LrGQ-0Q/videos
    https://www.christinavondreien.ch/

In a world based on dogmas,constrains and prejudices,some people never mature.Sad.

Learn from her,it helps. A lot. And perform your own miracle.
    Christina von Dreien -School and education, extract from the one-day seminar in Erding on 28/10/2018
    (24:42 min.)
    Last edited by EFO; 23rd February 2021 at 08:39. Reason: adding video
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

amor (25th February 2021), Anka (28th February 2021), ClearWater (23rd February 2021), Harmony (23rd February 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021), Trisher (23rd February 2021), Zirconian (23rd February 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    If your questions are rethoric,I have no answer to them,but if you really want to know ask her directly:

In a world based on dogmas,constrains and prejudices,some people never mature.Sad.

Christina von Dreien -School and education, extract from the one-day seminar in Erding on 28/10/2018
    I tend to be distrustful of Indian gurus, or their reincarnations. She changed her name from Christina Meier, I guess for marketing purposes. But if she can influence Germans to be less machine-like, that's a good thing.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Trisher (23rd February 2021)

32. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)

I tend to be distrustful of Indian gurus, or their reincarnations. She changed her name from Christina Meier, I guess for marketing purposes. But if she can influence Germans to be less machine-like, that's a good thing.
    One of the most famous people to prove they could do spiritual "stuff" like walking on water, raising the dead and increasing the number of loaves and fishes at a picnic, got crucified. He also carried that message that whatever he could do so could we. However the message got purposefully altered and people were led to believe that instead of doing it for themselves they had a saviour who could do it for them. Look at the state of religion today.

I looked up the reincarnation and no she did not claim she was an reincarnation of an Indian Guru. She does claim to be in her fifth reincarnation. This is what I found.

"The two books also deal with the five reincarnations, of which at least two are said to have taken place on Atlantis, while reincarnations number three and four are said to have been "parallel incarnations". i.e. that different parts of Christina's soul incarnated at about the same time in two different people: “These two parallel incarnations were female. One of them served the study of the natural sciences, and the other dealt with philosophy and was also involved in socio-political and social issues and spent a large part of her life in India. These two women never met in three dimensions, but both ended their stay almost simultaneously in the 1930s. "(2)

Christina has changed her name to Dreien for two reasons. One the name of the place where she was born is called Dreien and the other that Dreien means three and she feels there are three parts to her, one being her twin sister that died.

She has always stated that people should do this for themselves and shuns publicity more than ever after people started coming to her to solve their problems and heal them and take on the responsibility for them. She has written her books to show people how to do it and left them to their free will. It is always up to the individual and if this life-time around is not their time then that's fine. However she does exhort people that feel drawn to it to raise their vibration and stay as positive as possible as this is what is urgently needed right now to move the world forward.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (23rd February 2021), EFO (23rd February 2021), TomKat (24th February 2021), Yoda (23rd February 2021), Zirconian (23rd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2