Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: I was blocked and banned from Quad Verum

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: I was blocked and banned from Quad Verum

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    This is all explained in detail by OG in post 38. 'THEY' or the equivalent word(s). 'THEY' have been here before we appeared on Earth.

That has been the problem ever since we as human 1.0 have had to deal with in our ignorance of there presence.

'THEY' are been addressed for the first time through the purification process via advanced humans 2.0 through many beings on the Earth. We were original human 2.0, but this was manipulated by 'THEY' . 'THEY' penetrated the bloodline/ elites as a means of control to the mass of humanity as a means of making sure to sustain this consciousness that pervades the whole Earth, sucking the embedded love that we have that they don't have. This state of affairs persists throughout the Earth. This has now changed as described in a previous post here.
    then are you referring to the NORNS of nordic aryan lore aka the ARCHONS of greek lore, who like LANDRU in star trek [episode?] or METATRON [archangel] are eternal beings who found immortality via mechanization ... in other words are machines housing the psyche or consciousness templates of now dead people with enough money to buy into this form of immortality, also often called demons who wish to embody [via possession] on earth to relive their lives, but transmitting from space satellites using frequencies human brains can pick up they manipulate the weaker humans who will not reject the robotic control of machines over mankind.

if its that THEY you refer to its important to understand THEY are not superior to man, and the contract between such beings? as metatron [means super computer] should be reviewed using good math. right now rich people are talking openly anout using AI to immortalize their souls. in contract metatron owns the title, copyright, and deed to adam and eve's souls. but this .... ALL ... this religiosity becomes quackery under the microscope as Adam's wife is Lilith and that marriage is eternal, eve therefore shouldn't enter the equation as mixing gene pools was forbidden. meta [super] tron [electronics] the most powerful angel of ---.

more quackery ... one angel decided to betray [rebel] --- yet every rabbi will tell you angels have no free will [machines] to make free choice decisions.
    so in my view beloved red-haired aoibhghaire THEY are dead, and dead for a good reason, and like television where people still honor long ago dead actors the internet is the perfect place of residence for long ago dead people who go on existing as electronic particles inside a silicon chip in outer space.

so i want to SHOW you who ''THEY'' are as i see it

watch?v=pt5iP0G1VbA

ive moved on from THEY
    WE are alive in biological reality and as Joni Mitchell once said man isnt free till electricity is shut down.
    living as fully as possible in the biological reality [not virtual] is the only sustainable course and the miracles and deceptions of technology only revive the dead to haunt the living ... to me that is ''THEY''

the norns began life as vestal virgin [women] asexuals given the rights and authority of men ... they took immortality and weave the worldwidewiccaweb [tapestry] of reality for gods [goddesses] and men [women] they are dead and attempt to control the living and to create a circle or redundant repeating repugnant [un]reality which they control. they were here first but this is meaningless to an ALIVE soul with independent sovereignty and the will to be free from possession from ---, ---s demons, disembodied beings or electronic spirits.

gods belong to a [pantheon, in spanish pantheon means graveyard, THEY are DEAD

watch?v=TAeN7GcsLdA
    A world run by AI destroyed with carefully chosen words
    Last edited by 7he5ource; 15th February 2021 at 08:23. Reason: video added

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Journeyman (15th February 2021), Savannah (15th February 2021), wegge (15th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    GRACIE/ YEAH i get it. Your going along believing in someones cause and plight so you get behind it , knowing its a good and noble cause and then somehow they bail and you find out you were taking it more seriously than them! very unsettling

This guy who runs Quad Verum said something in an earlier comment that didnt sit right w me. In an early post he showed an albino deer ( i think a deer) out his back yard. Very rare
    He showed the picture with his comment, "wheres a gun when you need one " even if joking? the thought not funny enough to justify the comment in my opinion.

We do have the risk of all extreme people lib and conservative , commie and patriot of being totally whacked, and their cause just being a smoke screen for their dysfunction.

STRAT/ why not send me a message saying, doug we took your post down. here are the rules etc. They also will ban you for anything Q. Lots of rules for an"open" forum

Gwin Ru, oh so very true...

And Mercedes, I cant send anything mercola to some friends, big debunking on him as a total whack job. this is how its done. kill the messenger

It's also possible some of these Forums are actually run by the deep state (or some have been taken over by them) to pull in patriots just as they did with the spiritual Forums, like Above Top Secret and Reddit. I can sympathize with your feeling despondent over what's happening right now. I resent that I feel fear on my job. I decided to leave at great financial risk but still cant go until August. Until then I still have to be tested weekly and fear they will mandate the vaccine soon. I have started to sensor myself and stopped telling some people what I really think is going on. I have gone into survival mode and feel I'm behind enemy lines everywhere (even here sometimes).
    Last edited by Savannah; 15th February 2021 at 19:37.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), earthdreamer (16th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RedRocker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    GRACIE/ YEAH i get it. Your going along believing in someones cause and plight so you get behind it , knowing its a good and noble cause and then somehow they bail and you find out you were taking it more seriously than them! very unsettling

This guy who runs Quad Verum said something in an earlier comment that didnt sit right w me. In an early post he showed an albino deer ( i think a deer) out his back yard. Very rare
    He showed the picture with his comment, "wheres a gun when you need one " even if joking? the thought not funny enough to justify the comment in my opinion.

We do have the risk of all extreme people lib and conservative , commie and patriot of being totally whacked, and their cause just being a smoke screen for their dysfunction.

STRAT/ why not send me a message saying, doug we took your post down. here are the rules etc. They also will ban you for anything Q. Lots of rules for an"open" forum

Gwin Ru, oh so very true...

And Mercedes, I cant send anything mercola to some friends, big debunking on him as a total whack job. this is how its done. kill the messenger

I got booted off as an anti vaxer troll by just mentioning that an old Outer Limits episode titled Vaccine from 1998 was a lot like what's happening today. It was about a pandemic & they had a vaccine that worked, not sure how Saul come up with his erroneous conclusion, but he did. I've seen him run off a lot of good people for having a different opinion on something, rather than just disagree, he would call them really ****ty names. I figure if he's that damn stupid, I'm glad to be gone. I used the same name over there that I use here if by chance we were friends there.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RedRocker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Inversion (27th July 2021), Peter UK (28th July 2021), thepainterdoug (27th July 2021), wondering (27th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3