+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk’s body language in recent interview with Joe Rogan

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 times in 201 posts

Default Elon Musk’s body language in recent interview with Joe Rogan

Elon Musk exposed in a very revealing body language in the recent Joe Rogan interview when presented with David Fravor’s Tic Tac UFO encounter and whether he knows anything about it.

Please watch starting from 04:30...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Agape (12th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (12th February 2021), Iancorgi (12th February 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk’s body language in recent interview with Joe Rogan

Seems like he's annoyed and bored with the question (yet still very respectful)... he wasn't presenting any deceptiveness that I could see; what was your take?

Have you seen his time with China's richest person? (I see similarities)

Same vibe....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2021), gord (12th February 2021), holcaul (12th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

i find it very hard to believe that elon is not very aware of this topic, the articles , the tic tac and fravor. he seems uncomfortable and quite nervous to me. looks like he doesnt want to lie and so is in a weird spot

thats my take

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (12th February 2021), holcaul (12th February 2021), Iancorgi (12th February 2021), TargeT (12th February 2021), yelik (12th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    i find it very hard to believe that elon is not very aware of this topic, the articles , the tic tac and fravor. he seems uncomfortable and quite nervous to me. looks like he doesnt want to lie and so is in a weird spot

thats my take
    he did circle back to "they are very subtle" several times... that was honestly the only thing that peeked my interest... I still attribute the uncomfortableness to fatigue from probably covering this topic ENDLESSLY since he's Elon Musk and has the best space program on the planet.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (12th February 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

thats my take
    he did circle back to "they are very subtle" several times... that was honestly the only thing that peeked my interest... I still attribute the uncomfortableness to fatigue from probably covering this topic ENDLESSLY since he's Elon Musk and has the best space program on the planet.
    It’s not just the body language. It’s the apparent dismissal of the David Fravor account presented by Rogan. Or the fact that he said that “he rarely ever thinks about this issue”. Or the his famous saying, “if there were aliens he would know”. Or the fact that he is not so shy being controversial in pretty much anything he says but at the same time uncomfortably shrugging off and avoiding discussions of the UFO phenomenon in depth and usually brushes off with this topic with very silly and outdated rationals like, no good footage of UFO s exists.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (12th February 2021), Intranuclear (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

It’s little strange from my perspective how someone leading the Space drive actually think in this one way geocentric manner and dwell, even philosophically on some kind of vast empty Universe beyond our heads idea,
    “no alien life on Earth” itself is a faith diverting from reality of what we don’t know,
    on planet with millions of diverse species for considerably short amount of time,
    we actually don’t know which of these trillions of organism are “alien” and were carried here from elsewhere or how.

Perhaps he never thought of they may be entirely different options to the bigger picture than those he and guys like him were presented with.

Perhaps he is still too young before the time he develops his own insight to the Bigger Picture of Universe

I had some good friends with his level of capabilities but they often go too fast to live to that age where they have “time and space”, free and together.

🕊
    Last edited by Agape; 12th February 2021 at 07:14.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Off course he knows stuff, he rebelled a while back, wanted to go his own way, threatened to do it too. We all know what happened after that.

He's a fragile shadow of the Man set out to accomplish his childhood dreams, new ways of traveling, all put in the sh*tter.

I also do not get why people seem to find it so important to find confirmation on certain craft. There are types in our vicinity, there's no question about it. We all know it, they know it, period.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Off course he knows stuff, he rebelled a while back, wanted to go his own way, threatened to do it too. We all know what happened after that.
    I really don't. Can you explain?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

The whole 2 hour show (7 May, 2020), which I don't think has actually been posted:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), eagle0027 (23rd June 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), Yoda (12th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

i was told Elon is a front man. his space program is not his, so to speak.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (14th February 2021), Journeyman (15th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), s7e6e (15th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2021), yelik (12th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

thats my take
    It’s not just the body language. It’s the apparent dismissal of the David Fravor account presented by Rogan. Or the fact that he said that “he rarely ever thinks about this issue”. Or the his famous saying, “if there were aliens he would know”. Or the fact that he is not so shy being controversial in pretty much anything he says but at the same time uncomfortably shrugging off and avoiding discussions of the UFO phenomenon in depth and usually brushes off with this topic with very silly and outdated rationals like, no good footage of UFO s exists.

He does not know about the Tic Tacs, the videos and interviews with Fravor, and says archeology never found evidence of ETs??, saying no signals no nuthins... Hahahahahahahahahahahaha........

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), Intranuclear (14th February 2021), Ivanhoe (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th February 2021), thepainterdoug (13th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The whole 2 hour show (7 May, 2020), which I don't think has actually been posted:

Bill, I am referring to the MOST recent one. 11 February 2021 (less than 24hr ago).

The entirety of it will be available in a day or so because of Joe’s weird contract with Spotify.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Alan (14th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (14th February 2021), TargeT (13th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

I think Musk is a disinformation agent following in the footsteps of Arthur C. Clarke, Carl Sagan and Brian Cox, among others. His electric cars do not solve any environmental problem.

For example, the images made available so far taken by Mars orbiters show much stronger, beyond reasonable doubt evidence, that an advanced race once inhabited the planet.

Since 1957 robotic space probes have visited all the planets in the solar system. Is the case that all they have discovered is uninteresting lumps of gas, dust, rocks and ice?

It is disgusting that whoever controls NASA decided to cover up the most significant discovery of the 20th century - that of intelligent life on another planet. There is so much archaeology on Mars if you care to look past the official obfuscation.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th February 2021), holcaul (12th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), thepainterdoug (13th February 2021), yelik (12th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I agree with Doug that Elon appears to be a front, I believe for DARPA. Why on earth would you develop a car with advanced computer skills of self-driving and not know how to also render it able to generate its own electricity while moving????? I've put this out on Avalon many times. Could it be that DARPA does not wish power generation which is independent of the power companies just yet?

The next thing is his total lack of imagination re quantum computing. Although I know nothing about the innerds of computer circuitry, the concept of moving around packets of information to arrive at a large variety of solutions, endlessly, until the one which most closely fits your needs is presented by the computer is possible. He did say that the computer would be able to write its own program eventually, which is the truth. When this happens, the computer will be so far ahead of humans that it will not need them. I do believe Musk is a DARPA front. Rocket ships are laughably Pase.

Mars has been colonized by man since the early 1960's and possibly also has an indigenous population underground. According to one of Kerry Cassidy's early American Indian/Irish psychics, the pyramids of Mars hold GIANT ALIENS lying in stasis, who, if woken up will be exceedingly dangerous to all. The same appears to exist in Antartica as well. How do I know all of this, reading, intuiting, adding up the many dots and just knowing. The astronaut who visited Antarctica and pronounced what he saw EVIL, I believe witnessed one of these Giants brought out of stasis. The radiations from its BRAIN were so powerful that they affected his heart and he had to be flown out of Antarctica, after which he died. The Evil he felt from the Giant was the content of its Brain which shocked him. On the subject of life in the Universe, it is crawling with it.

Doug, I love your darling Seahorse.
    Last edited by amor; 13th February 2021 at 06:54. Reason: Typo.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), holcaul (13th February 2021), Lasuh (23rd June 2021), thepainterdoug (14th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I agree with Doug that Elon appears to be a front, I believe for DARPA. Why on earth would you develop a car with advanced computer skills of self-driving and not know how to also render it able to generate its own electricity while moving?????
    I own a tesla... it does this... it's called regenerative breaking......

I've worked in binary computing for 22 years... Do you have ANY IDEA what quantum computing is based on? ............ LIke seriously... do you feel confident in judging a TRINARY based system?? (cause we can't even figure out how to make it work...)

Mars has been what?

ok... look evidence matters, base your theories more on that............ this is SUPER important.

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    because of Joe’s weird contract with Spotify.
    at this point.. F youtube... I admire joe's move (since it is currently free on spotify)
    Last edited by TargeT; 13th February 2021 at 07:11.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (13th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), holcaul (13th February 2021), sllim11 (15th February 2021), Sunray (15th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To respond to Target T: I was not aware of Tesla's regenerative breaking, although I have heard of the concept. My idea would continuously generate electricity of whatever kind is required while the car is moving.

On the subject of Mars, my first reading on the subject came many years ago when I was loaned the book, "Alternative Three." It described the German UFO/US space station on the Moon, the Earth Brain Drain of Scientists from Britain to occupy Mars, and the horrible lack of ethics of the German plan which resulted in a temporary halt, later resumed, of the settlement of Mars. The second set of information came from a US Secret Space Force man (whose name I cannot remember. See Project Camelot) who was in a program where he gave years of his life, 20, and then was brought back to his former age and returned to earth. He described reptilian, and grey aliens. Vaguely, there was war between them. There were descriptions of six hundred thousand inhabitants on the surface city on Mars. In other photos of the surface of Mars, I saw signs of human-like existence living under what appeared outwardly to be rocky surfaces, not buildings. Interviewees of Project Camelot described a jump room from Earth to Mars. Mars has thin breathable air and is about 4 degrees centigrade in temperature. The sky is Blue. Earth and Germans wished to keep the projects in space secret, such as trading with other worlds, lying to the Earth slaves used as miners, etc., that Earth was no longer habitable, etc. and on and on. My thought is that the Germans by lying to Earthlings, plan to extinguish life on Earth and take this planet for themselves. The Genocide program is now in progress. If the first test stick or vaccine does not kill you, the second one will. Read Dr. Tenpenny.

As for quantum computing, I can only say that ideas seem to be in my subconscious awaiting extraction as concepts. If I hold a beginning concept and have a reason to hold it in view and dwell on it, the next step comes forth, and so on. In this way, I have made progress with the mechanics of visualizing, step by step, the movements of bodies of energy, etc. which scientists I hear on Youtube have not quite grasped as yet. Really, it seems that I am being led by a higher mind. Gradually, it is coming together. Now this is all visualizing from our material world backwards to the true place of our existence which is totally MIND. The faster way to arrive at a complete solution may be to reconstruct the steps that MIND took from the concept of THREE beings with which the concept of SPACE/TIME began and work outward to our MATERIALIZED vision of existence. We are a quantum mind computer being.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    To respond to Target T: I was not aware of Tesla's regenerative breaking, although I have heard of the concept. My idea would continuously generate electricity of whatever kind is required while the car is moving.
    The drag of that would cause the car to be less efficent.

The current way my car works is the best way to implmement it I can think of... If I have the "go forward pedal" engauged at all it draws power from the battery and makes me go forward, the second I let the "accelerator pedal" go to zero it starts to regeneratively break (not a hard break, but definately slowing you down.. this is also adjustable). if you did that constantly as you drove the losses from the drivetrain and wheels and regenerative breaking would add up to be far to great and would not make sense... the current implementation is the best way possible.

I ran a business for 8 years.. it's very consuming, mentally and time wise... Elon runs 7 businesses.....

Let's not read too much into his lack of broad knowledge.... though to think he does not have ties to the military industrial complex would be ridiculous as well...

I'm sure the truth is in the middle ground.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (14th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), gord (14th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), onevoice (14th February 2021), sllim11 (15th February 2021), Sunray (15th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    I really don't. Can you explain?
    He had a while where he wanted to go a certain direction, they bombed his companies stock basically. There was a bit more going on at the time, but after he came back to his "senses" he played the game again.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), shamballaOn (15th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 263 posts

Elon Musk is a front. He's an actor among other things but smart as the media portrayed him, it is not. I've been around people with really, really high IQs all my life and this gentleman can barely form basic sentences, let alone making intelligent connections while speaking.

There's nothing innovative in any of his products either. Good ol' electric motors and conventional batteries chucked on a regular chassis, all controlled by a tablet. And silly cartoon rockets that only fly on TV screens. Paypal? Give me a break! These are just ideas and products pushed and allowed to thrive for better serving the same agenda in the long run.

This place could be a paradise, if we would realize the enormous power we hold as a collective. And it won't take no physical uproar either to do it. Just wishing for it collectively would change things.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

9ideon (15th February 2021), Arcturian108 (15th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), Journeyman (15th February 2021), StandingWave (23rd June 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have no need or desire to put anyone down. Anyone running several businesses at once has no time to explore his inner soul computer of creation. This however is not the issue or the point. Why anyone would choose the breaking mechanism of a vehicle to generate electricity only makes sense if you do not wish the operation to be a total success. Why would you invent an advanced computerized vehicle and end by having it go to recharge stations to refuel??? The solution TO FREE ENERGY IS SIMPLE SIMPLE.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th May 2021), happyuk (20th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast