Thread: Invisible craft in the sky

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Invisible craft in the sky

Hi all.
    I do hope I am not the only person to have seen a ghostly outline of something in the sky.
    Not at all like the predator type cloak, more of a light penciled outline either in the clouds or clear sky. Tends to move at a 40mph pace.

Anyone experienced this?
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Alecs (14th February 2021), Anka (15th February 2021), Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), palehorse (15th February 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Rosco1 (14th February 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Default Re: Invisible craft in the sky

Iv'e seen a number of dark craft in dark skies (Dorchester). Always had a bad feeling when seeing those and scarpered indoors as quickly as possible!

Always the dark ones which have a negative vibe to them.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), aoibhghaire (14th February 2021), Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Hi Rosco1, I live close to Dorchester and see many strange things, have you noticed more sightings in the different light cionditions during the day?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Rosco1 (14th February 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are often invisible craft (can be seen through night vision camcorders near dusk) during daytime hours.

Your six sense often kicks in when they are about (through goose bumps/gut feeling/clairvoyance/clairsentient etc).
    Normally have nothing at hand to capture a picture or video before they have left the area.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

I have never captured one on camera. I have found that when I see it out of the corner of my eye, and then look at it, it very quickly dissipates. Almost like it sensed me watching it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Rosco1 (14th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In my opinion at least 50% of UFO sightings are etheric in nature.

They can be photographed with the right equipment (infra red camera or one with a super powerful flash on it).

When seen clairvoyantly there would be an artery like pole extending from the persons left or right shoulder up into the air, then on the other end of this artery like pole would be a hovering etheric spacecraft {as described by Doreen Virtue in one of her books}.

I have a photo taken of me by BUFOG of an artery blue pole coming from or going into my right shoulder whilst leaning on a farm gate.
    Unfortunately the photo does not go high enough to see the spacecraft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	46101  

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), Bluegreen (15th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Journeyman (14th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

The 'halo' around many such craft has me thinking they might be composed of the alternative to matter - anti-matter. The science of anti-matter has been severely curtailed, although experiments are being done in various laboratories including CERN.

Unfortunately, because of the radical Big Bang Theory, which for the first time since the discovery of anti-particles assumed the breaking of the law of symmetry, was actually the method used to posit the existence of anti-particles in the first place. That is how they discovered the positron (anti-electron), and then the anti-proton years later. The law of symmetry was broken, against all common sense, because an exploding bomb-like beginning to the universe in a compacted proto-kernel containing all the contents of the universe (YLEM), like the atom bomb just then recently invented, had captured the hearts, minds, and imagination of scientists world wide.

It has been proposed that anti-matter present in our vicinity or anywhere ordinary matter is present, would develop a layer of plasma where most of the annihilation would occur. Beyond that boundary the two components of matter would remain intact indefinitely. These boundary layers are supposed to be a function of the cube law and would result in astronomical distances, with the boundary layer being at least several hundred million miles.

If a technological advanced anti-matter civilization were to visit I would expect that boundary layer to have been squeezed much much smaller, yet still have the same effect of isolating the annihilation elements from coming into contact.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Journeyman (14th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Rosco1 (14th February 2021), Sadieblue (14th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Hi all.
    I do hope I am not the only person to have seen a ghostly outline of something in the sky.
    Not at all like the predator type cloak, more of a light penciled outline either in the clouds or clear sky. Tends to move at a 40mph pace.

Anyone experienced this?
    Hi there, Ammit. I'm fairly certain I did as well, in 2009. The 'penciled outline' is a good description. It was below a densely cloudy sky that you would think would drop rain any moment, but it didn't. The best I could determine, if my vision was accurate, it was a triangular craft.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks

Thank you Alecs, that was a descrition I did not mention in the hope someone else had similar sightings.
    With minem it is not always cloudy but you can see an image 'pop in and out' as it past clouds and clear skies.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

If my following stories could be interpreted as invisible crafts,then they are invisible.

1-I was cooling during Summer in one improvised pool during hot day and laying there I watched the sky and among little fluffy clouds I figure it out a huge hollow triangular cloudy formation above the house - only edges of the triangle was formed by continuous clouds and inside that was hollow seeing the blue sky.Toward the base of the triangle a plane was coming and I was curious if the plane will pas through the "cloud" and I waited to come.The triangle started to move very slowly,almost imperceptible, and the plane continued to fly not passing through the cloud.After the plane passed safely,the triangle "returned" to its initial position.The entire event last about 45 minutes until the sitting hollow triangular cloudy formation dissipated as clouds do.

2-During nights I used to play outside with my laser heading the beam toward the night sky.In one day the beam "hit" "something" at at height of about 16 to 20 meters (my green laser reach a distance of about 5 km).In that night I didn't figure it how to do,but next night I went outside again and and after some time and from the same position I headed again the laser in the same spot and I "hit it" again.Very slowly I started to move the laser in different direction trying to figure it at least the contour of what laser hit and what came out was a very irregular solid form.What else can I say about that form is that have the same colour as the night sky and I don't remember if the stars were "visible" through the object.

Only once before that has happened when the same laser bean was "stopped" when I headed it toward a craft and the "end" of the laser beam was stopped at about 60 meters from me having a bigger than usual green point until the craft passed behind the hill.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ammit (14th February 2021), Anka (15th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Ammit, you're not the only one.

How many unusual phenomena I have seen in the sky in the last few years, I am not surprised.

I learned that the only answer is in phenomena. I searched and found. But I understood that between earthly physical technology and the phenomena themselves, the difference is that I know what I saw.

So I go and I have the patience to look at the "empty" sky with an open soul and I feel like an "earthly host" who shares respect first of all, for any unearthly phenomenon. I no longer need the courage to understand that I don't know everything, "my house" is open for any kind of visit, and from "this" energy level upwards, I only receive positive experiences. It is perhaps important to know that since I have respect for any alien race (whether "good" or "bad") I have respect for the depth of the spark of life everywhere, so the "superiority" or "inferiority" of the race is no longer discussed.

Everything is just experience, so why not experiment? Right? I could never run away from something I don't know, and I can't prove my experiences even though I have evidence, somehow I think it was for me and those who saw it as well.

I think (in my opinion) that it is more important to leave the camera in the house, the idea of "catching" does not belong to the contact itself.
    I don't know if it is necessary to prove something that in turn proves us.
    Each of us experience the phenomenon differently, I am convinced. I was with people next to me who saw almost differently what I saw. Maybe it's something about us and our ability to see them.
    If you want to study the phenomenon, it is more logical (for me) to study it between you and the empty sky, if you have patience and take the dedication to "know" them, maybe you will experience another new phenomenon.
    I can't write about everything I've seen in the last almost 7 years, all I want for everyone is to see, and more.
    Anyway, I would like everyone to look up to the sky often, because we have seen the asphalt for quite some time.
    Stay anchored in your reality, the one you want to have, no one can take it from you.
    All the best
    And all this to be just human.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Ammit (15th February 2021), Blacklight43 (26th September 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), onevoice (15th February 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 times in 263 posts

I once saw a cloud moving around in circles above the city, I was in an office building at 15th floor. For the third time (had 2 other "encounters" before this one), it only occurred to me to try to video the thing or at least snap a picture of it after it dissipated.

Been a believer and a seeker for all my life since I was a kid. I'm 44 now. But only after I invited then in my mind, before sleep in my bed, I started to see "things". I was 38 then.

Like @Anka said, be open and extend an invitation. And be respectful of life. Of all shape.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Ammit (15th February 2021), Anka (15th February 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), onevoice (15th February 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

At 2110 hrs on 14 December 2003 my daughter aged eight and I were watching the skies from the second floor balcony of a holiday flat at Gualeguaychu, a small town in Entre Rios province of Argentina. It was a clear starry night.

She had been concentrating on the constellation known as the Tres Marias when suddenly my daughter drew my attention to what appeared to be a low-flying aircraft with yellow navigation lights at the wingtips. It was on course to crash into a house about 50 yards away from us. The aircraft made no noise and either went through the house or across the back garden out of sight.

We were both certain that it was a UFO, I think it must have been in the adjacent dimension. We both wrote down what we had seen and I have kept the papers to this day. I saw a famous UFO at La Sirena in Chile in 1998, this was my second sighting.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (11th March 2021), mojo (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

Here's an interesting story. It was the height of ongoing activity with aerial phenomenon and even near earth sightings here in Oregon and over 38 years since my first sighting. The first sighting was truly mindblowing and fairly popular with even a few articles written about it. What was seen was a disk shaped craft with a humanoid moving inside. After that it was easy to become an avid skywatcher. One time Thirdphaseofmoon asked to use some footage that was captured both in HI8 and gen 3 night vision. As a critic to thirdphase for their hoaxing there was no way they would be allowed. So they made a CGI of it but what that testimony provided to me were more eyewitnesses that viewed the UFO closer and even more stationary.

Here are the results. Interesting that Bill Ryans friend Gordon Novell got to see the giant triangle disappear into the desert floor. In the Oregon footage the object is using an amazing stealth technology if you can agree with the kids testimony. In filming the object I didnt have the time to observe it with my eyes.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (11th March 2021), BMJ (26th September 2021), EFO (11th March 2021), Mecklenburger (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), rgray222 (11th March 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

when watching how far we have come the invisible ufo doesnt seem so far off...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (11th March 2021), Mercedes (11th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

The Oregon contact lasted from 2009 until the last filmed object with video was in 2017. Around 2015 I started going back through footage to really try and pull detail out. This video shows a transparent membrane the has small pores holes that can change in diameter. It only shows up briefly when the light hits the surface.

another example
    Last edited by mojo; 11th March 2021 at 21:31.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (12th March 2021), Patient (26th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    I once saw a cloud moving around in circles above the city, I was in an office building at 15th floor. For the third time
    Same thing happened to my best friend in 2015, she was staying at a former friends house in Guildford here in Sydney and she was siting in the backyard having smoke during the day and she saw a cloud whirling in a oval shape (maybe because of the perspective) for a few minutes above the house she was staying in.

She also told me when she was in hospital although she can't remember the year she saw a kite with eyes looking at her whilst it was in her room.

Neither encounter made any sense to her at the time, but when she told me about these things I knew exactly what she was talking about.

More recently we have both had what seems to be needles placed into the side of our butt whilst lying in bed on different occasions, but there is no one there to administer it. I was almost asleep when had this experience and moved but could still feel it.

Within the last week she had a dream and she felt like she was talking to someone this happened in the morning because I heard here say this from my room. She said 'What do you want?" and the reply she got which I didn't hear was "seedlings".

P.S. Also I had an experience more recently when late one night I went to the kitchen to make a coffee I had an urge to look out the window and straight up, which I have never been inclined to do before or since.
    When I put my face close to the window and looked up I saw a circular vehicle about the size of mans thumb nail which was light grey in colour and was sectioned of like a pizza with a circle within each section. I saw it for several seconds then it shot of at high speed in a westerly direction from here in Sydney.

Sorry I don't have specify times dates for these events. We just haven't bothered making notes of these happenings because they are only minor events compared to some of things I read here and else where.
    Last edited by BMJ; 26th September 2021 at 16:35.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

mojo (26th September 2021), Patient (26th September 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread