+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SARS: 2014 version; effects and me surviving it.

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default SARS: 2014 version; effects and me surviving it.

Hi all.

I am a survivior of Cancer and as I have been told, SARS. My story if you would like to read.

I will if I may, be cutting my story a little short.
    In 2014 I was a cheeky fit and active 50 year old. I worked as a housing officer and often got wet due to the bad weather we had. We were also, if you remember suffering the sahara dust hitting the Southern UK.

I did not mind getting wet, but this rain seemed to sting my face and hands. It was actually three weeks time seven years ago. I finished work on Friday and went home looking forward to a good meal and a beer later. Usual stuff, say hi to the wife, shower, pat the cat ate my food and sat in the lounge relaxing.

I felt a tickle in the back of my throat which caused me to cough. It immediately came back and I soon began coughing with it soon getting out of control. My wife (a nurse) tells me 'it was like you had coughed so much, you had no air left in your lungs, you went very pale, you stood up and crashed through the coffee table'.

I came round with her screaming at me. A few hours latter and starting to feel better, I fell asleep on the sofa. When I woke in the morning, all hell had broken loose with my body. My chest and back hurt, throat was sore, I was struggling to fully inflate my lungs and I was coughing very hard.

By the afternoon, I could not lay down. I could not breath if I did. The coughing was terrible I felt like death. My wife rang my doc who said it sounded like a sudden flu and to take me in the next day. But, before this happened, my coughing became so harsh that I was hearing cracks. I found out from xrays that I was breaking my ribs, five of them! At my surgery of which I know little about. The doctor and nurse went into a panic speaking of SARS and according to my wife and both left the consultation room. When they returned my wife got angry as they had a no care atitude. They sent me for the xray that discovered my broken ribs.

I was sat-up in bed for over a week, I dont remember much. I had to get out of bed, I could not stand it anymore. I looked out of the window and saw my grand children playing with my youngest son. Suddenly a wave of heat and an almost faintlike grey came over me and I began to cough out of control. I went to sit on the bed and coughed while half way sitting down'one almighty crack sounded around the room. Rib number six had gone.

I took around six days more to have the strengh to get out of bed and eat. It was as you could imagine a right sorry state to be in. I often fell asleep standing up and quickly fell against walls and slid to the floor, snoring!

Having tests after all this, I still wait a true outcome from my GP, although a doctor I worked with took interest and after asking many questions told me he believed it was indeed SARS. He still thinks this due to the damage I was left with. I have inhallers I suck on all day as I only have half lung capacity. I have an enlarged heart and damage to it, my ears have never truely cleared, they always feel blocked, I have swollen legs and water retention probably due to the massive amount of weight I put on.

I feel like an old man now. Prior to all this, I often took vitamin d3 and a few others. I always ate food with garlic and ginger, drank plenty of water, was fit and active still riding a peddle bike for about 28 miles a week.

I, as still being a bit of a conspiracy theorist, ghost hunter and alien watcher. I have my doubts as to what is happening from governments with this covid-19, SARS varient. We humans are susceptible to be catching viruses and I do not believe the locdown is for it, a mere convenience for whatever their agenda is.

I will never claim that I had SARS or covid-14, swine flu or pneumonia. All I know is something attacked my respiratory and nerve system. I hope to never get that again and hope none you you lovely folks do either.

My regular regime now is vit d3, ginger with garlic, cayenne pepper tea, lemon with honey cumin and tumeric, not together though it tastes awfull, lol. I eat more onions and less meat, prefering lightly roasted vegges to most meat.

I wanted to live, I do believe in the power of the mind and have practised raiki for some years with family and friends. I like to think that when in 2018 I was diagnosed with cancer, given 6 months and advised to get my affairs in order!

I used raiki on myself 4 times a day, every day. If I woke in pain during the night, I would do raiki. The last test at the cancer clinic had doctors scrathing their heads, they said it must have been a mistake as the cancer was gone. Yep, 11 blood tests telling them I had caner was a mistake!

With the sars, one thing for sure, if you should get it, sleep on your belly if you have issues breathing or better still, sat up. Don't worry too much about eating, drink water, lots. If you break your ribs coughing, put a bath towel around your toso and pull tight when you cough. Take vit d, just disolve it in your water. Sleep and if you can do raiki or have a friend who can, raiki the living daylights out of yourself.

I am sorry if my story since being away from Project Avalon is a little long, boring even. It has a few things I learned to help cope. I can't say I had faith, that is not my religion but I believed in what I did to try and help myself.

Thank you all for your friendship prior to all this and I hope we can continue as before.
    Blessed be.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Gwin Ru (14th February 2021), Ioneo (14th February 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Satori (14th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th February 2021), Tintin (14th February 2021), toppy (14th February 2021), yelik (15th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread