On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Reliable information, a real crisis in today's world

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    I have come to the conclusion reliable info is hard to find in the mainstream as well as in the alternative world. I also have come to the conclusion that just like history is written by the winner (conqueror):

Truth is written by the winner/conqueror.

Truth is not purely objective. Not in media, not in science, not in alternative viewpoints.

Truth is established with the following in mind: financial benefits, power, survival instinct, a desire to fit in or belong, a desire to lead, a desire to be lead. These concepts and urges cloud the objective establishing of what is true.

And then came quantum physics basically questioning the very existence of objective reality.

The world is a dream and we are the dreamers. Convinced it is all very real and we know the truth. Until we become aware and start the lucid dreaming. That is when the fun truly begins....

There is no "I" in the process, no self.
    Yes, this world is an illusion, I see it as a passage, better not get attached or identified to anything.
    Actually, and without trying to sound rude or anytjing like that...

There is 'I' in the entire process, and the self is valid as long as it is 'aware'

It's a perspective thing you see?

From your own words, that's where the self is found

We are all part of a bigger manifestation of energy, the self is just a part of the bigger consciousness. Without the important self, the bigger, outer consciousness, would just fade away. Just like without your fingers or your tongue, you can't touch or taste anything at all
    Tired

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), palehorse (19th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 times in 265 posts

Deneon: vaccine experts, receivers of Nobel prizes have said most vaccines do not work as they fail to force an immune response in the body or limit the spread. World renown doctors are expressing their deep concerns about this forced inoculation, yet here you are calmly restating the narrative. You're in a cozy place.

Vaccines have been, for at least 30 years, the bread and butter for the Big Pharma, ensuring everyone gets to be a customer sooner or later.

Go to CDC and read what they put in vaccines. It's in the open, they need to put it in the open to bypass the universal law of retribution. Things like aluminum hydroxide&phosphate, aluminum salts, mercury, aborted fetal cells, SV-40 cancer-causing virus, acetone, E.Coli. Nagalese has been found in countless vaccines, now they are adding something called Luciferase...
    Last edited by s7e6e; 19th February 2021 at 03:49.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th February 2021), East Sun (19th February 2021), Hym (19th February 2021), thepainterdoug (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 times in 2,595 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Surgeons are the WORST allopathic medicine has to offer. They are mechanics, and have not a shred of holistic understanding of the body.
    I beg to disagree here, TomKat. A good surgeon, just like a good auto mechanic, are worth their weight in gold in my opinion.

A highly skilled and compassionate surgeon truly saved my husband's life 10 years ago when he most assuredly would have died from a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
    And a skilled bone doc mechanic mended my daughter's shattered legs after an auto accident. (she since went on to become a yoga pro)
    I am thankful for those 2 mechanics every day. I honor the great mechanics of the world!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th February 2021), Chris Gilbert (20th February 2021), Gracy (19th February 2021), Harmony (20th February 2021), Ivanhoe (20th February 2021), Journeyman (27th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

At hockey today our goalie, also a brain surgeon talked to me for half hour about the vaccine being safe and a good thing.
    I can trust him. I know him for years. He got the phiezer jab , so did his entire family without hesitation. He said the benefits far out weigh any downside of getting covid or illness.

Any counterpoint i brought up he calmly dismissed as overblown hype bad news and incorrect.
    I believe he believes this. Do I take this as sound advice from a professional? Just his opinion? Willfully steering me wrong? what?
    #1 question for your friend: How do you know it's safe and effective? From long term studies that have determined the vaccine's effects on the immune system?
    #2 question for your friend: Do you not find it odd there have never been any double-blind placebo studies testing the efficacy and safety of vaccines, the so-called "gold standard" of science?
    #3 question for your friend: Assuming there are long term studies that suggest the recently-developed covid 19 vaccine is safe, or even effective (there are not) how do you know those studies are not skewed and influenced by the objectives and agenda of the power dynamic behind the practice of "corporate" science, or worse, by the science driven by a deeper social-engineering agenda?

There was a time when bloodletting was the practice of cutting-edge science and when scientific studies definitively proved there was no link to smoking cigarettes with lung cancer. We need only ask the executives of Phillip Morris how they were able to pull this off. The moral of the story is, it's not that science is wrong, or that anti-vaxxers are questioning science, rather they are questioning those who are trying to convince us what science is.

The fact is, the American Medical Association is a cabal of powerful interests (with objectives far from those undergirding the scientific method). This cabal controls and dictates every bit of knowledge your surgeon friend has amassed and has been indoctrinated with (literally). Much of that knowledge is sound, as a skilled surgeon can literally save your life. But all is nonetheless contained in a box controlled by the cabal and manipulated to achieve a desired outcome. Your friend practices medicine at the pleasure of these controllers. If he dare questions their methods or thinks outside the box they have placed him in, or even more blasphemous, if he speaks out against any dubious or spurious knowledge contained therein, he shall forfeit his privilege to practice medicine altogether and will soon find himself hosting conspiracy-theory podcasts or liquidated from the earth entirely if those podcasts become too successful.

Is your friend willfully trying to steer you wrong? Of course not. He genuinely believes it. But his belief is just that--founded on faith. He simply has faith in that in which he believes. But I guarantee you, after he rolls his eyes at you and shrugs off your questions without critical examination--a conditioned response by those who have placed him in his box--he would have a very hard time answering the questions above--among many, many others--if he is courageous enough to be honest with himself.
    Last edited by T Smith; 19th February 2021 at 04:31.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), Deux Corbeaux (19th February 2021), Icare (26th February 2021), Ivanhoe (20th February 2021), Journeyman (27th February 2021), justntime2learn (20th February 2021), leavesoftrees (9th March 2021), Mike (20th February 2021), Peace in Oz (19th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,630 times in 1,603 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I have come to the conclusion reliable info is hard to find in the mainstream as well as in the alternative world. I also have come to the conclusion that just like history is written by the winner (conqueror):

Truth is not purely objective. Not in media, not in science, not in alternative viewpoints.

Truth is established with the following in mind: financial benefits, power, survival instinct, a desire to fit in or belong, a desire to lead, a desire to be lead. These concepts and urges cloud the objective establishing of what is true.

And then came quantum physics basically questioning the very existence of objective reality.

The world is a dream and we are the dreamers. Convinced it is all very real and we know the truth. Until we become aware and start the lucid dreaming. That is when the fun truly begins....

Yes, this world is an illusion, I see it as a passage, better not get attached or identified to anything.

There is 'I' in the entire process, and the self is valid as long as it is 'aware'

We are all part of a bigger manifestation of energy, the self is just a part of the bigger consciousness. Without the important self, the bigger, outer consciousness, would just fade away. Just like without your fingers or your tongue, you can't touch or taste anything at all

You are not being rude or anything, please go on

If one rationalize the process there will be as much "I" in the process as one wish, we create all the "I"s, every time we get identified to the process, whatever the process is.
    Everything we create is for supplying the ego of human beings, think about.

What I see is that: It is not mine, that's not what I am, and it is not myself. In common society you can just invert what just said to: That's is mine, that's what I am, this is myself. I can clearly see selflessness and voidness in everything as I can observe and contemplate the self's rising and falling.

Actually it is quite the contrary, the essence will never fade away because that's what it is, just essence, when one recovery the memory of what they really are "essence" and removes all the personalities (the little "I" or self or ego) that we all accumulate during our life time, one can clearly see there no self in the process, and it doesn't mean you are dead.

In general as we live in a selfish society this sort of thing will always be controversial, and trying to explain how someone in any modern society should get rid of their ego, seems like insanity.

Everything is impermanent, so is the self, ego and I.

Sorry to go off-topic
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You are not being rude or anything, please go on

If one rationalize the process there will be as much "I" in the process as one wish, we create all the "I"s, every time we get identified to the process, whatever the process is.

What I see is that: It is not mine, that's not what I am, and it is not myself. In common society you can just invert what just said to: That's is mine, that's what I am, this is myself. I can clearly see selflessness and voidness in everything as I can observe and contemplate the self's rising and falling.

Actually it is quite the contrary, the essence will never fade away because that's what it is, just essence, when one recovery the memory of what they really are "essence" and removes all the personalities (the little "I" or self or ego) that we all accumulate during our life time, one can clearly see there no self in the process, and it doesn't mean you are dead.

In general as we live in a selfish society this sort of thing will always be controversial, and trying to explain how someone in any modern society should get rid of their ego, seems like insanity.

Everything is impermanent, so is the self, ego and I.

Sorry to go off-topic
    Quote If one rationalize the process there will be as much "I" in the process as one wish, we create all the "I"s, every time we get identified to the process, whatever the process is.
    But that's why, if we all came from "source" whatever that means for different people, it, as in the "Wakan Tanka", "Gitche Manitou", "Source" etc concept, "The Great Spirit", then we are just a small fragment of the higher one, which means the self or "I" is just one small piece of the greater full being or spirit. Maybe, the self exists to be an experiencer of many different aspects of this reality or nature, and it all goes back to "the source" eventually. But if you forget about the self, and ignore it, you may believe you are growing, but actually instead you have focused just on your own needs, stalled from really gathering important experiences, instead of just temporary ones. Because you forgot you need to make your own experience "unique" so that once you come back to the source, you add up to the greater spiritual growth. We all are "one" doesn't mean we have to give up our individuality or throw away self, it means we belong to the same source, doesn't it? But we must be unique and focus on growing our uniqueness, otherwise if "we are all one" it turns into "we are all the same" as in "we are a single mind" and that's not really good

It's kind of a trap, in the end, i guess.

Yeah this was off topic as well, lol. I'm sorry
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2021 at 23:48.
    Tired

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Unfortunately, often times information stemming from alternative media, is no more reliable than mainstream media. For instance, there was a time here when “Shane The Ruiner” was considered reliable information. And for years now we’ve had varying promises of mass arrests and such, how reliable has that proven so far?

All I’m saying is that dis, or mis information, can just as easily come from sources we like, as from sources we love to scorn.
    Unverifiable testimony is wide open to fraud, but there are enough links on this forum to make up one's mind about the Covid "vaccine." Start with anything that has been pulled from social media.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mashika (20th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Unfortunately, often times information stemming from alternative media, is no more reliable than mainstream media. For instance, there was a time here when “Shane The Ruiner” was considered reliable information. And for years now we’ve had varying promises of mass arrests and such, how reliable has that proven so far?

All I’m saying is that dis, or mis information, can just as easily come from sources we like, as from sources we love to scorn.
    Unverifiable testimony is wide open to fraud, but there are enough links on this forum to make up one's mind about the Covid "vaccine." Start with anything that has been pulled from social media.
    Isn't that redundant? there are enough links yes, the ones that will tell you what you wanted to hear (beforehand and based on your previous experience) will be the ones that make up your mind?
    Tired

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Isn't that redundant? there are enough links yes, the ones that will tell you what you wanted to hear (beforehand and based on your previous experience) will be the ones that make up your mind?
    I'm open to any argument, it's just that the mainstream has said nothing to convince me that mRNA "vaccines" are a good idea. But go ahead, present that argument, and I'll listen.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), thepainterdoug (20th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,403 posts

As I understand it you have between a 91% and a 97% chance of surviving this virus if you catch it. I know more than a few people that have had it and got over it without being vaccinated. So there is that. Then there is a 21% chance of a negative side effect as I understand it. This can be anything from a bruised sore arm to complete collapse and death after seizure apparently! Color me confused but why would you even want to play, dare I say, 'Gamble' with these numbers? Pass!!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), s7e6e (21st February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st February 2021), thepainterdoug (20th February 2021), TomKat (21st February 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The Rockefeller 2010 plan but this planned pandemic to happen, to kill off the population? If so, why argue about it being a vaccine which it is not. Israel is reportedly forcing their population to take it and the report on this site says 40 times more people over 65 have died than would have had they not taken it, and something like 350 times more people under that age have died. If people are dying of something that was not there before, the CDC Inc. put it out there to kill people, so that they could murder Earth's population while making loads of money doing it. It would be appropriate for the Rulers to take the poison before the people. This is against the Nuremberg Code? When it is injected into us OUR BODIES ARE THEN OWNED BY THEM! Progressively, after a series of injections which target the BODY AS THE ENEMY TO BE ATTACKED WE WILL DIE, so expiring right away is not going to happen. If we did, people would cease to take the injection. That is why they are doing everything incrementally. In my opinion, the people should dispose of places that create death and those that dispense it. Your Rulers obviously have AGREED to KILL YOU.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Elainie (26th February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,630 times in 1,603 posts

WHO, GAVI, Bill & Melinda Gates, and others are partially responsible for the production and distribution of these vaccines, there is also independent developers in the game, for what I understood not all companies has strings attached to WHO right now (it may change in the future). In Southeast Asia all countries made a deal with WHO to receive, distribute and report back to WHO about any side effects from vaccines in their countries, Thailand is the only one outside of this block, countries like Camboja and Laos qualified for free vaccines, but Thailand not, they are dealing with independent companies in China and Russia for what I heard from the public announcement of the PM, because they need the first dose ASAP, until their own production be able to supply the country and probably other countries around Southeast Asia. He said something about not agreeing with the time frame to distribution, and also dislike the fact the payment must be upfront (LOL), and Thailand also via transfer of technology is already developing the vaccines in the country which is causing a lot of concerns in the congress, because the company behind it ( https://www.siambioscience.com/?lang=en ) is owned by H.M. the King.

It is a big game, big money like Rush sang

"..Big money goes around the world
    Big money underground
    Big money got a mighty voice
    Big money make no sound
    Big money pull a million strings
    Big money hold the prize
    Big money weave a mighty web
    Big money draw the flies.."

I have a good MD friend in Brazil and he took the vaccine weeks ago, the vaccine in question is CoronaVac (chinese if I am not wrong), so far he got no side effects, I did talk with his wife just 2 days ago, one thing I would like to share here, my friend is actively working for a public hospital and also he is an academic scientist and working on development of natural medicines based on herbs/plants for decades now, he has a great understand of vaccines, but he is not a virologist, when I asked what is the parts (ingredients to say so) that compose all these vaccines, he first felt very uncomfortable in give me a response, after all he said it is a mRNA and he doesn't know exactly what is inside the payload(instructions) that is injected in the body in order to invade(hack) the cells. As I do not want to look weirdo and bombard him with many questions, I won't ask anything else to upset him, he is also my friend and he respect people's decision in taking or not taking vaccines, and he doesn't want really talk about it, by the way his family is not taking the vaccine, he took alone otherwise he was facing to lose his job.

Here is the information we can find everywhere in any CDC across the world.
    "..Once the instructions are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them..."
    "..scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine."

My question for any scientist is: Could you please elaborate in details what are those mRNA instructions to build the unique spike proteins?
    I guess it is patented technology and nobody will ever know the answer. Unless there is transparency, just like an open source code for software, I will never take any vaccines from now on, specially because they want to use mRNA vaccines to treat all imaginable deceases out there, naming a few: SARS-CoV-2, flu, Zika, rabies, cytomegalovirus,..

Those driven by money and power they will never care about people, they are doing it for wealth accumulation and power (pure selfishness). By the way companies exist for profit not for charity, specially in the big pharma world.

The MSM just play their role to make people believe and pretend that everything is fine and under control, illusion at best, just shut the TeeVee off and the problem is over, when media realize that their is no audience, they can't communicate their agenda, what are they going to do?

I am quoting my own post, only for keep on track ..

I am very curious about all the ingredients/components of those vaccines out there, after listening to a podcast with Dr. Sherri, she said something about Pfizer released a document stating all the "ingredients" in their vaccine.. well after digging a little bit I found it, here it goes:

1. NAME OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT

COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 concentrate for solution for injection

2. QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION

This is a multidose vial and must be diluted before use. 1 vial (0.45 mL) contains 6 doses of
    30 micrograms of BNT162b2 RNA (embedded in lipid nanoparticles), see section 4.2.
    COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is highly purified single-stranded, 5’-capped messenger RNA (mRNA) produced by cell-free in vitro transcription from the corresponding DNA templates, encoding the viral spike (S) protein of SARS-CoV-2.

Excipients with known effect:
    For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.

6.1 List of excipients

This vaccine contains polyethylene glycol/macrogol (PEG) as part of ALC-0159.

ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl) azanediyl)bis (hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),
    ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,
    1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
    cholesterol,
    potassium chloride,
    potassium dihydrogen phosphate,
    sodium chloride,
    disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
    sucrose,
    water for injections

(follow in the PDF below for a full reading)

Here is the link, just in case it is not embedding correctly https://assets.publishing.service.go..._editclean.pdf

What I heard weeks ago was very "superficial" about these ingredients, not much specific details, it still lacks specifics, for example WTH is "ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl) azanediyl)bis (hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)" and what about "ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide" ?

I guess I will keep digging until I find the answer, they are closing the circle around us, we unite now and fight this evil or we will die trying.

Right now, I am in contact with one M.D. and one attorney trying to convince them to write a document for how anyone legally can decline a vaccine claiming to be allergic (even if one has no allergies at all - based on lie, after all the whole plandemic is a big lie) to one or more components of the formula or based on another medical condition, it is so many variables that's pretty hard to organize the idea.

Here they say:
    "Contraindications

Do not administer Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals with known history of a severe allergic reaction (e.g., anaphylaxis) to any component of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (see Full EUA Prescribing Information).

Warnings

Appropriate medical treatment used to manage immediate allergic reactions must be immediately available in the event an acute anaphylactic reaction occurs following administration of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine."

ref.: https://vxlabels.com/lib/vaccines/va...-19-vaccine-1/

and here in this article from (2020-12-27) there is the ingredients for others developers:

Moderna (mRNA-1273)

Synthetic messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized Spike glycoprotein (S) of SARS-CoV-2 virus, 100 mcg
    IMPORTANT: The Moderna patent states that the mRNA also encodes for the protein, flagellin, an unapproved vaccine adjuvant used to stimulate the pro-inflammatory Toll-like receptor 5 (TLR5)
    Lipid: (SM-102, 1,2-dimyristoyl-rac-glycero3-methoyxy-polyethylene glycol-2000 [PEG2000-DMG]
    Lipid: 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 93 mg
    Lipid: cholesterol
    tromethamine, 31 mg – this is a prescription medication used to treat metabolic acidosis
    tromethamine hydrochloride, 18 mg
    acetic acid, 0.42 mg
    sodium acetate, 0.12 mg
    sucrose, 43.5 mg

AstraZeneca (AZD1222) (ChAdOx1 nCoV-19)

List of excipients – unknown amounts:
    L-Histidine
    L-Histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
    Magnesium chloride hexahydrate
    Polysorbate 80
    Ethanol
    Sucrose
    Sodium chloride
    Disodium edetate dihydrate
    Water for injections

Ref.: https://vaxxter.com/the-covid-vaccines-part-1/

Some more info:

MedAlerts
    https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfi...ON&VAX=COVID19

VAERS - Vaccine Adverse Even Reporting System, update their data every Friday if I am not wrong.
    https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

Pfizer Reporting System
    https://www.pfizersafetyreporting.com/#/en

Global Information About Pfizer‑BioNTech COVID‑19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)
    For health care prfessionals and citizens
    https://www.cvdvaccine.com/

Comparison of Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)
    https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp/cicp-vicp
    (VACCINE ADMINISTRATION UNDER EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION)
    My guess is: NO compensation for injuries or death due to covid vaccines, because probably it will be impossible to prove the death due to a vaccine, simple like that. FDA has it all for anyone more interested.

The information is around for at least 3 months about all the components of the vaccines, when I asked a M.D. what are those components, his answer was "I do not know". We are being heavily played, even the ones who we consider to be our friends, could be the ones putting a knife in our backs. ( sorry for rant )

Perhaps someone already posted it in another thread, but I couldn't find, please Mods feel free to move where it belongs. Thanks.
    Last edited by palehorse; 26th February 2021 at 16:11. Reason: added link to pfizer PDF
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), avid (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021), TomKat (26th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,811 times in 2,669 posts

It’s deciphering of common denominators. Chain-link puzzling.
    Polysorbate 80 for me is an allergic flag. I am not risking anything containing this/or similar descriptive, being introduced to my body.
    There are conflicting descriptions of the same ‘constituents’. Therefore, a lack of clarity = a lack of honesty = decliners.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), palehorse (27th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The Rockefeller 2010 plan but this planned pandemic to happen, to kill off the population? If so, why argue about it being a vaccine which it is not. Israel is reportedly forcing their population to take it and the report on this site says 40 times more people over 65 have died than would have had they not taken it, and something like 350 times more people under that age have died. If people are dying of something that was not there before, the CDC Inc. put it out there to kill people, so that they could murder Earth's population while making loads of money doing it. It would be appropriate for the Rulers to take the poison before the people. This is against the Nuremberg Code? When it is injected into us OUR BODIES ARE THEN OWNED BY THEM! Progressively, after a series of injections which target the BODY AS THE ENEMY TO BE ATTACKED WE WILL DIE, so expiring right away is not going to happen. If we did, people would cease to take the injection. That is why they are doing everything incrementally. In my opinion, the people should dispose of places that create death and those that dispense it. Your Rulers obviously have AGREED to KILL YOU.

My daughter works in hospice, she used to love her job, lately she says it's been so distressing. She wanted me to get the word out, she's witnessing people of all ages being put on hospice and dying/died after the second dose of the covid vaccine. She saw one lady's tumor grow very large popping out of her skin, after the first dose. The second dose killed her. Daily she is seeing this, spoke to the head RN who also agreed, this is unlike anything they've seen before. PS, they have never witnesses an actual "covid 19" death from the virus.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), Arcturian108 (26th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Constance (26th February 2021), Deux Corbeaux (6th March 2021), Gwin Ru (27th February 2021), Icare (26th February 2021), Journeyman (27th February 2021), palehorse (27th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    It’s deciphering of common denominators. Chain-link puzzling.
    Polysorbate 80 for me is an allergic flag. I am not risking anything containing this/or similar descriptive, being introduced to my body.
    There are conflicting descriptions of the same ‘constituents’. Therefore, a lack of clarity = a lack of honesty = decliners.
    Food additives are everywhere, but unless you’re actively looking for them, you may not realize how common they are. Polysorbate-80 and carboxymethylcellulose are two such additives that have recently been linked to alterations in gut bacteria and even colon cancer. Be proactive with your colon health by buying organic, reading food labels and making good health-conscious choices, eating whole foods, and promoting a healthy gut.

link

Is polysorbate 80 dangerous?

In particular, fosaprepitant, which includes polysorbate 80 in its formulation, has been associated with an increased risk of HSRs and other systemic reactions including anaphylaxis; most recently, anaphylactic shock has been added per the 2017 label update.

link

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

amor (26th February 2021), Constance (26th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,279 times in 3,171 posts

Thanks Elaine/ sad to hear

btw I love your painting choice for your avitar

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2021), Constance (26th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have read that these vaccine(?) creators have made themselves incapable of being sued for damages. How do we do that from the grave? How do we create mandates for others to sue on our behalf after injury, even if we are deceased? We really need to have a way to declare their legislative edict against retaliation a BREACH of our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO LIFE, LIBERTY AND HAPPINESS. Are we still under ADMIRALTY LAW or can we CLAIM THIS UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNDER COMMON LAW? Lawyers, we need your input NOW!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd March 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (27th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Elainie: Thank you for the information in your post about the patient's tumors growing larger after receiving the so called vaccines. The complicated chemicals (which sound as though they are derivatives of the petro-chemical industry, and carcinogenic) only multiply the body's efforts to get rid of them. They attach themselves to the tumor. The body cannot cope with this poison, even through isolation in a tumor, and the patient dies. This is what Rockefeller, the Government representatives(?), etc., apparently wish, hence the prediction that two hundred million of us are slated for death.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

RunningDeer (26th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Urgent Notice: After leaving this site I went to Mel K on Bit Chute dated Feb. 8/2021 where Mel outlined all the reversals of Trump legislation, etc., to enact and proposals to enact the most vile legislation which would eliminate any possibility that you could have arms to defend yourself, such as $800/year to keep your license to have the gun. All sorts of other penalizing traps that will ensure that if you attempt to have a gun you will end up in jail or psychiatric prison. "America Will Never Be a Communist Country 2/8/21." PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE NOW THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE YOU NEED TO HEAR.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

RunningDeer (27th February 2021), thepainterdoug (27th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Urgent Notice: After leaving this site I went to Mel K on Bit Chute dated Feb. 8/2021 where Mel outlined all the reversals of Trump legislation, etc., to enact and proposals to enact the most vile legislation which would eliminate any possibility that you could have arms to defend yourself, such as $800/year to keep your license to have the gun. All sorts of other penalizing traps that will ensure that if you attempt to have a gun you will end up in jail or psychiatric prison. "America Will Never Be a Communist Country 2/8/21." PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE NOW THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE YOU NEED TO HEAR.
    AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A COMMUNIST COUNTRY 2-8-2021
    Mel K and Rob Really are back with the real news the propaganda media won’t cover. From the demonization of an American hero to insane Gun Control and another day of Biden’s blunders, Mel and Rob try to find the humor in the madness matrix they are trying to enforce. Keep the faith! Arm yourselves with truth and facts, trust in God, and trust yourself most importantly. America will never be a NWO communist country-that we know for sure! God wins!!

Note that many of the communications platforms are down and are expected to be going down so we all need to be nimble. Adapt and Improvise!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast