Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Reliable information, a real crisis in today's world

1. Link to Post #61
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Reliable information, a real crisis in today's world

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Urgent Notice: After leaving this site I went to Mel K on Bit Chute dated Feb. 8/2021 where Mel outlined all the reversals of Trump legislation, etc., to enact and proposals to enact the most vile legislation which would eliminate any possibility that you could have arms to defend yourself, such as $800/year to keep your license to have the gun. All sorts of other penalizing traps that will ensure that if you attempt to have a gun you will end up in jail or psychiatric prison. "America Will Never Be a Communist Country 2/8/21." PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE NOW THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE YOU NEED TO HEAR.
    So this psychopaths still thinks that the American people will surrender their self defense after they have declared war to the whole world. They should have done this long ago when things are calmer. If you want your enemies (huge number) to surrender their arms. You go to them and pretend to be a benevolent friend. They will probably give you what you want. But if you go to them with gun already cock aimed at them and you tell them to surrender their self defense, you'll probably get shot before you finish your discourse. When things does not go as planned that's when you see how dumb these people are. Say "panic"

America is their military force they knew that the Americans will not cooperate with them with their plans to start world war 3 and so they are trying desperately to disarm American people.

The world is counting on the Americans this time and I am pretty sure Americans will rise to the occasion. When this is over I will be glad to prepare a place by the beach for a couple of Americans friends who wants to chill out in the tropics

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2021), palehorse (28th February 2021), thepainterdoug (27th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 times in 173 posts

First of all, Doctors take monthly payments from Farmaceutical companies to prescribe their medicines, so their opinion cannot be counted on anymore unfortunately. We have to rely on ourselves by exchanging experience on alternative websites on internet where we can still manifest our opinion and we can still express our thoughts.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=228582

Please read the article above about side effects reported in UK for Oxford/Astrazeneca and Pfizer vaccines, read also the comment section. And see if you want to take the risk to be vaccinated with those two vaccines.

It is important to express here that I am not anti-vax, but regarding COVID 19 vaccines I am only interested to take the SINOPHARM/COronavac Chinese vaccine that is manufactured with innactive SARS-COV virus, a technology that exist for 70 years and the same technology that was employed in the vaccines that I have taken in my childhood and my mother´s childhood.

I am not wiiling and I will not Take any MRNA Covid Vaccine, or any new technology like OXFORD/ASTRAZENECA or SPUTINIK V (from Russia) that is manufactured with new technology non-existent before. I am not a guinea pig, And by the way this vaccines were not employed on animals before for what I could gather.Nor I think animals deserve to have those side effects.

So this is my opinion, I hope I could offer some information that will be useful for you and others Avalonians.

KInd Regards,

A friend from Brazil

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

palehorse (28th February 2021), Pieman (28th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Research doctors are already salivating over the prospect of melding AI and mRNA technology to cure every malady under the sun. Those that these 'experts' converse with (friends, co-workers, family, 'jounalists') are being exposed to these dangerous ideas with no prior knowledge or any reason to suspect it might turn out otherwise...(first-hand experience formed this assertion)
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

palehorse (28th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Ernie Nemeth: Thank you for your above post. It has made my mind up about MED-BEDS. These space-age wonder healing beds which claim to be able to do everything from age reversal, complicated surgeries AND manipulation of the human Genome to fix all sorts of ailments and injuries including, regrowing limbs were reportedly withheld from us while the Pharmaceutical Industry invented novel ways to murder us. I, like most people, wondered why these beds would be withheld from the human race. They were reportedly given to us by an Alien race. I, for one, can think of quite a number of fixes I need as a result of injuries acquired from doing work no woman should attempt indefinitely.

Then, I added two and two together. Nano vaccine technology of mRNA reportedly to turn us into soulless cyborgs. Wouldn't this be more easily accomplished on a Med Bed? Imagine the entire world population lining up for this repair work!

Then there is the biblical prophesy in Revelations about the Great Deception. From Human to Cyborg and from human to dead person would be a quick way to eliminate the world population and also generate cyborg slaves all at once.

Then there was the remote viewing of Major Ed Dames who saw the Crystalline Entity which was psychically evil. He thought he escaped its notice. Elsewhere in my readings I happened upon remarks about AI's having taken over many planets of biological beings with AI's. What a wonderfully clever way to do it, with Med Beds.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Hi Amor.

I am not sure what you read into the few sentences I wrote. I want to be clear as this is an important topic. I have had the opportunity to briefly discuss this idea with top research doctors in Canada and those that are funding them. Brain surgeons gathering information on brain tumours using twin studies...who see great promise in mRNA recombinant technology and advances in computer hardware and fuzzy logic software.

They foresee the day in the not too distant future where AI will be able to target, map, design, and tailor-make specific gene altering 'therapies' for many of today's intractable diseases.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,615 times in 1,600 posts

If I may, I have a silly question

I am also hearing and read somewhere here on Avalon is that with vaccines would be possible to disconnect the pineal gland from our vital energy (sorry do not know the correct terms to refer to it), assuming there is a soul/spirit inhabiting our physical bodies, where are they going to cage/jail our souls ? The entire thing does not add up to me, anyway in last case scenario I would not surrender even if it means death, I am ready.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Pieman (28th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

I am also hearing and read somewhere here on Avalon is that with vaccines would be possible to disconnect the pineal gland from our vital energy (sorry do not know the correct terms to refer to it), assuming there is a soul/spirit inhabiting our physical bodies, where are they going to cage/jail our souls ? The entire thing does not add up to me, anyway in last case scenario I would not surrender even if it means death, I am ready.
    Disconnect is the correct word not jail me thinks. our minds body and soul are already disconnected most of the times with so much pollution physical mental electronic name it. Their aim is to further disconnect body mind and soul. Human is a marriage of soul mind and matter. What would we be once it is totally disconnected? Walking dead?
    Last edited by Bubu; 28th February 2021 at 06:55.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

palehorse (28th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

In each of us there is a spark.

That is the only truth.

Truth is a misnomer, however. Better to call it purity. The spark is pure. The rest of this so-called 'reality' is impure. That is why it was said man was made from clay. The spark was wrapped in and almost totally obscured by impurity.

In order to purify the 'soul' the impurity must be removed. In esoteric terms, this means: to release the spark one must reject all attachment.

This impure body is the trap for the soul. The body is a golem without the soul. The spark is trapped within the body, which is merely a vessel or a clever means to contain that which cannot be contained.

When the spark detaches from the body, it is purified and returns to the realm of the living God. Remember Jesus said: My kingdom is not of this world.

This world, this 'reality', is the realm of the unclean, the blighted one, the fallen angel, the anti-Christ. All of it is impure and is a curse upon the innocence of God's lost children. Each must attempt to purify themselves in order to release the only reality there is in this world - the divine and unique spark of God.

The rest of the universe is an invention, a sophistication, a travesty, designed for one purpose - to remake creation in the image of the impure one, the unwashed usurper, the pretender to the Throne of the Almighty.

It was the deceiver, the king of death, who wrapped us in clay, and cursed us to die and walk among ghosts through a world of death. It was this mistaken spark who spat upon the gift of God and made a mockery of life. This being of light that chose darkness deserves only our pity - and our forgiveness as we reject death and choose to return to the Light. That is the method of purification.

That which is made by God can never die to Truth. Nor can it forget its Maker.

Beauty and purity is our essence. That does not require a body.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 28th February 2021 at 07:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (28th February 2021), palehorse (28th February 2021), Pieman (28th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,615 times in 1,600 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Disconnect is the correct word not jail me thinks. our minds body and soul are already disconnected most of the times with so much pollution physical mental electronic name it. Their aim is to further disconnect body mind and soul. Human is a marriage of soul mind and matter. What would we be once it is totally disconnected? Walking dead?
    Thanks Bubu for your answer, I agree the background noisy is just amazing.. but even living immersed in all of it, some still recognize it and not identifying themselves, but most people can't see that, everything is just normal..
    Well, about walking dead? hahaha it is tragic and comic at the same time, I once participated in a workshop where the main theme was based on the book called "The Human Biological Machine as a Transformational Apparatus" written by E.J.GOLD (the same author of: American Book of the Dead), in resume the workshop was exactly how humans can be compared to robots that only receive instructions and live their lives to full fill their roles in the big game machine, most people has no clue at all what they are doing except that they are councious about their roles, they just do, repeat and do it again, until get old, retire and die. Then when you say "Walking Dead" I agree with you, but there is many different perspectives of it.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    In each of us there is a spark.

That is the only truth.

Truth is a misnomer, however. Better to call it purity. The spark is pure. The rest of this so-called 'reality' is impure. That is why it was said man was made from clay. The spark was wrapped in and almost totally obscured by impurity.

In order to purify the 'soul' the impurity must be removed. In esoteric terms, this means: to release the spark one must reject all attachment.

This impure body is the trap for the soul. The body is a golem without the soul. The spark is trapped within the body, which is merely a vessel or a clever means to contain that which cannot be contained.

When the spark detaches from the body, it is purified and returns to the realm of the living God. Remember Jesus said: My kingdom is not of this world.

This world, this 'reality', is the realm of the unclean, the blighted one, the fallen angel, the anti-Christ. All of it is impure and is a curse upon the innocence of God's lost children. Each must attempt to purify themselves in order to release the only reality there is in this world - the divine and unique spark of God.

The rest of the universe is an invention, a sophistication, a travesty, designed for one purpose - to remake creation in the image of the impure one, the unwashed usurper, the pretender to the Throne of the Almighty.

It was the deceiver, the king of death, who wrapped us in clay, and cursed us to die and walk among ghosts through a world of death. It was this mistaken spark who spat upon the gift of God and made a mockery of life. This being of light that chose darkness deserves only our pity - and our forgiveness as we reject death and choose to return to the Light. That is the method of purification.

That which is made by God can never die to Truth. Nor can it forget its Maker.

Beauty and purity is our essence. That does not require a body.

Thanks Ernie, I appreciated very much what you wrote. I made one sentence in Bold, because it is exactly what Buddhism says in it's scriptures.

When I was actively working (employed) in the IT industry, it was so mechanic, oh lord it was so bureaucratic and dead boring, after all I was just a worker, few times tried to touch subjects like this but not a single one in my cast want to engage, everything trusted by them is mainstream, I remember talking about meditation with Christians colleagues and they all raised their eye browns, instead they invited me to their churches, subjects like Yoga, retreats in isolation for many days, self medication with natural plants, was out of question, only for nuts, nowadays we see it is all distorted /inverted in the mainstream, and now it is fine (in their own distorted way), acceptable by society. Most of these CEO/CTO of big tech and financial institutions make use of LSD/DMT/Peyote name it! I know a former Linux kernel programmer that made use of LSD when he needed to be "creative", today leaders get stoned and it is all fine, the mass is being driven by lunatics and psychopaths and they want to strip away even our rights of thinking by ourselves.

Hopefully the mass will stand in time and the cabal will fall on their knees.
    The mind programming is every where we can imagine.

Thanks for answers.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Ernie: You are a romantic and a spiritual poet. How beautifully you expressed your feelings above. Somewhere I read a post that the awful thing about being beheaded is that your soul is trapped between your lower spine and your neck when you lose your head. But this has to be faulty thinking because your soul is what imagines and creates the body form and must therefore be exterior to it; therefore, no form of physical death can kill your soul which is eternal while connected to the Godhead from whom we emanate.

To Bubu and Palehorse:

Now as to your posts below about scientists messing with the human genome, about the detailed structure of which they know little to nothing (it is not like adding salt and pepper to a pot of stew), in the case of mRNA, if I understand it correctly, this nano particle brings with it a lot of petro-chemical poisons and attach to some DNA in such a way that instead of the body regarding the mRNA concoction as an enemy and sending soldiers out to fight it, the mRNA is in a stronger position than the body and attacks the body and KILLS IT. So we are not taking in a Vaccine, but the equivalent of a deadly poison against which the body has no defense. The Scamming Scientists know this, which makes them Murderers.

Alternately, the nano scientists are trying, reportedly, to install an electronic program by attaching the mRNA nano particles onto Genes which they have engineered will transform us into a controllable programmable device, Cyborgs, which, incidentally, will override the free will of the soul.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2021), palehorse (2nd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4