Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO Recorded Near the Moon Baffles Ufologists

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: UFO Recorded Near the Moon Baffles Ufologists

So ... Some of you may know I dabble in 3D art and visual effects, and I decided to make my own version of this video as a VFX project. During the process of me trying to match up the exact same scene - but with my version inside a VFX program, a few glaring things about this video stood out to me that, surprisingly to me, didn't occur to me until I got into the project.

I don't think this is Venus, a spec on a window, lens flare or a spaceship ... it seems to me this was made in After Effects or some other similar effects and compositing software for some very strong reasons. I won't explain here but maybe tomorrow I'll throw up a post in one of the Art threads with my video, and I'll explain the process I went through to make my version (which is way cooler BTW ), and the anomalies I discovered with this one in that process.

There's two major issues - one is regarding the zooming, and the other is in regards to shutter speed and the visual expectations surrounding that. I know, no one likes a debunking (go ahead, call me a "Debbie Downer"), except me, but I think the evidence is pretty strong, especially to those who understand cameras and lenses well.

I'll update this thread after I make the other post.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO Recorded Near the Moon Baffles Ufologists

Yeah, swamp gas reflecting off of Venus guys. Nothing to see here.

I'm guessing either CGI or the real deal. Neither would surprise me. Also I would be a little upset about either one.. If CGI, what a jerk. If the real deal it makes me feel kinda left behind because it looks man made. Seems sad that idea of mankind holding mankind back ya know?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2