+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

This is scarey..!

DR LEE MERIT: THE VAXX IS PREPARING THE WORLD FOR A MASS DEATH EVENT

The things revealed in this video are explosive. The Covid Vaccines will allow future coronaviruses to enter your body and multiply without resistence. Thus when the Chinese Military weaponizes the next coronavirus EVERYONE VACCINATED WILL DIE.

This current mRNA vaccine is preparing the world for a mass DEATH EVENT when BILLIONS WILL DIE ALL WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. — This is their intent. All the Vaxx companies are infiltrated by Chinese Military Agents and are compromised to prepare this.

Dr. Merit explains the medicine behind the warfare method. And gives a lot of details about this new form of warfare.

https://rumble.com/embed/vbapzr/?pub=4

Video here...
    https://rumble.com/vdww5v-dr-lee-mer...ath-event.html

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (18th February 2021), aoibhghaire (8th April 2021), Arcturian108 (18th February 2021), avid (19th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), bluestflame (18th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Constance (17th February 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), DeDukshyn (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (19th February 2021), DNA (17th April 2022), Dreamer148 (18th February 2021), drneglector (28th March 2023), Eva2 (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), haroldsails (20th February 2021), Houman (22nd February 2023), Icare (5th May 2021), Ioneo (18th February 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), mab777 (19th February 2021), Matthew (25th April 2022), Miller (4th January 2023), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onawah (17th February 2021), palehorse (19th October 2021), Pam (18th March 2024), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Philippe (18th February 2021), pueblo (18th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), Sérénité (25th April 2021), thepainterdoug (7th April 2021), TomKat (28th August 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), TravelerJim (9th April 2021), Unicorn (19th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

Bio-warfare and Weaponization of Medicine Amid Covid
    mRNA vaccine interview with Dr. Lee Merritt [vital to know]
    Posted on January 31, 2021
    by ourgreaterdestiny
    https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/0...vital-to-know/

"Dr. Lee Merritt is an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society life member, navy physician and surgeon [9 years], appointed Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery, orthopaedic and spinal surgery private practice since 1995, served on the Arizona Medical Association board, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

In this explosive interview with Senior Editor Alex Newman of The New American magazine, former President of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Dr. Lee Merrit explains her belief that America is currently facing what appears to be biological warfare. Whether the Communist Chinese released the COVID-19 virus on purpose or by accident is impossible to know, but the implications are enormous. And when it comes to the new vaccines, Dr. Merrit, a former military doctor who studied biological warfare, reviews previous animal studies on the technology underlying the vaccines, and paints a dire picture. However, even though modern medical schools do not often teach it, there are ways to treat viral infections that are time-tested and effective, she concludes.

Video transcript at https://stateofthenation.co/?p=50390 with thanks.
    Transcript :
    "Dr. Lee Merritt: So, let me point out, we have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus. We have never done this in humans before, at least we haven’t, maybe the Chinese have. I’ll talk about that in a second but we don’t really have a track record of success.

This vaccine was rolled out to distribution centers before they even made a show of caring about FDA approving it. Do you realize it went out for distribution? In Nebraska it was in the distribution center within days before the FDA said they were going to approve it. What?

Alex Newman [AN]: Do you get the sense that medicine is being weaponized against our freedom, and that this coronavirus is being used to trample our rights? You’re not alone. We have a very special guest her name is Dr. Lee Merritt. In brief, Dr. Merrick started her medical career at age four doing house calls with her father.

Dr. Lee Merritt: In 1980 graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York, where she was elected to life membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.

Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

Dr. Merritt has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

She has had a long interest in wellness and fitness, and has been Fellowship Certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. At age 63 she won a female bodybuilding championship in Physique class.

As a lifelong advocate of free market, patient-centered medicine Dr. Merritt had the opportunity to appear on the John Stossel show to speak against Obamacare. More recently she has appeared on numerous radio programs discussing Covid-19, the futility of mask mandates, and other lies and omissions from the medical “technocrats”. Her recent speech at Doctors for Disaster Preparedness on “Sars-CoV2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy” has been widely viewed on YouTube, and forwarded on by Dr. Mercola—one of her medical heroes.

She is married and the proud mother of two sons, one of whom carries on the four generation medical tradition as a General Surgeon, and the other with a real job as an Electrical Engineer. In her spare time, Dr. Merritt raises chickens, gardens and enjoys a rural Midwest lifestyle. https://drleemerritt.com

AN: Tell us your thoughts on covid and how it seems like the perfect excuse to take our rights, shut down our businesses, destroy our economy, overrule our personal bodily integrity. Now, they’re talking about a mandatory vaccines. What are your thoughts on this covid? Does the virus really justify the level of hysteria we’ve seen, and the massive expansion of government power we’ve seen?

DR: The simple answer is no it does not, and when I gave my talk in August at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness, the talk was ‘SARS-COV 2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy’ https://youtu.be/sjYvitCeMPc I had come up with an idea years before that. Literally I had started thinking about a talk for them a couple years earlier because I go to the meetings periodically, and my talk was on the weaponization of medicine. The problem is by the time I actually was ready to give the talk I had to change things so rapidly because they already did it.

I believe we’re at war, we’re in an unconventional, unrestricted war, the kind that the military Chinese generals talked about 30 years ago, and I’m not saying this is just coming from China but that’s the approximate militarization of this.

My thought, before all this happened when I was just theoretically thinking about this, was warfare changed over time. We started just hitting each other with clubs, then we went to set piece battles, and then we as Americans kind of pioneered guerrilla warfare shooting behind trees that the British thought was unsportsmanlike, and so on. In our lifetime, what I call military conflict 4.0, and I made this up before I ever heard people now talking about 5th generation warfare but that’s really what we’re talking about.

04:03 mins 4.0 was when we were fighting say IsIs, or the Taliban, or Al Qaeda. You knew maybe who the enemy was, by the Geneva convention they appeared like a standing army, they had uniforms, they had training, they used group tactics and things, but you weren’t 100% sure who the enemy was because you didn’t know who was funding them, who was sending them weapons, who was really doing the training. So, there was plausible deniability but what if you could take it the next step further. What I called, and what some other people called warfare 5.0, what if you had a weapon that was so stealth that not only did you not know who the enemy was, you didn’t even know you were being attacked so it looked like nature? That’s really what we’re in.

What they’ve done, and this is again my thinking, know how this thing came about. One of the things I learned, which was confirmed by a Taiwanese engineer on an airplane I was on one night. He said the reason they didn’t get hit badly with this virus is they figured out right away, not to listen to Chinese Communist Party propaganda news. They don’t listen to them. What they do is they have a whole department that screens their social media, and when they see something get censored, they start looking at it because that must be the truth. That’s something we should start appreciating here in America today.

I believed early in February this was a biologically manipulated bio weapon because the minute anybody popped up with data suggesting that they were censored. I think there’s a host of evidence that shows coronavirus is a naturally occurring, very benign virus that doesn’t even give most people the cold. At the most it gives you a common cold, it doesn’t kill you, doesn’t make you very sick, but what they’ve done is make it the transmission device.

Think about years ago when we first came into the nuclear age. We couldn’t easily distribute nuclear weapons, we had to drop them onto Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We had to take them in a plane but now we have the guidance missile technology. We had a lot of bio weapons over the years. The one I was very worried about was smallpox. Most of these bioweapons were either hard to distribute or there was treatment for them and the problem here is distribution. Remember the anthrax thing? It came out in envelopes, went to congress, it’s hard to distribute anthrax. It might be deadly to some people but it’s hard to distribute.

So, let’s make a missile, and that missile is coronavirus, which is a huge, highly transmissible, very small particle virus. It can’t be masked away no matter what the propaganda is. You can’t hide from it behind a plastic little screen that costs businesses too much money. It’s just incredibly transmissible and it’s very benign. Now, add to that basically the warhead, and the warhead is a little protein they tacked on that attaches to your Ace2 pathway. Humans have these Ace2 pathways, somewhat genetically determined. When you put on this hook or spike protein, it gets into these Ace2 pathways, which now is in your heart, in your lungs, in your testicle, in your brain. It can kill you

I believe what happened here is it was let out purposely but I can’t prove that. It was either accidentally released or it was let out purposely but whatever happened, when it first came out, like many viruses, I believe it was worse, the first generation was more deadly. It did kill a lot of people in Wuhan, it did kill people in Lombardy. I know there’s a problem when doctors are dying, and doctors and nurses in Lombardy were dying. If we can’t save ourselves, we’re in trouble .

It first came out in Lombardy, went to New York that was probably first generation virus, and it did kill a bunch of people initially. Like most viruses, almost all viruses I know of, as they pass through the human host they get weaker. This is just adaptive advantage. If you’re the Napoleon of viruses and you want to take over the world, you don’t kill every host or you’re not going to spread, so what you do is you become less deadly, more transmissible. That’s what this has done over time. That’s my belief about the big picture here, but as soon as this thing came out it became easy to piggyback onto things.

If this was a planned release then we’re talking about planned warfare. If it was an accidental release then we’re talking about warfare that was piggybacked onto this accidental release because what they’ve done is they used it to create fear and fear is an incredible psychological manipulator of populations.

They’ve taken down our economy, they’re taking down our generation of children with these stupid masks, they’re damaging us in all sorts of ways. It’s a psyop at this point. We were shut down, we were sitting at home, and our response is to study. I found out we had treatment for viruses going back into the late 1970s. I graduated medical school in 1980, my son graduated just recently, and he’s a general surgeon. I asked him if he ever heard in his entire medical education, all the fellowship, all stuff you’re doing, have you ever heard we could treat viruses with these antimicrobial agents? No, he never heard it. I called my friend in Florida, 40-year internal medicine professor, a real medicine doctor. I asked him the same question and he never heard that. So, this is the biggest lie.

They lied to us for 40 years about this treatment. So, here’s the big picture. If you bring out a virus like this, we’re talking about vaccines and things, why do we have vaccines? We have vaccines because we didn’t have treatment for smallpox and it was a very deadly disease that made sense to have a vaccine. We didn’t have treatment for polio initially so it made sense to have a vaccine, but this. Even without doing anything, this disease has a 99.991% chance of survival than last viral season I’ll call it a viral season because it really isn’t just a flu season anymore. In the last winter season including New York and elsewhere that was the overall survival in the world, as opposed to a standard viral flu season it’s 99.992%.

#1 it’s not that all deadly

#2 we actually have a treatment for this that works extremely well.

In spite of all the propaganda and attempts to falsify medical literature, which they got caught at, and attempts to dismiss anything they don’t agree with. Why would they hide treatment? I came up with two reasons:

1] Your $69 billion vaccine industry goes to zero if you have an effective treatment for all these viral airborne diseases. So mumps, measles blah blah blah.

AN: You’re talking about things like chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

DR: These are called lysosomotropic agents, and one of my friends called me he’s an anesthesiologist trained in India. He was so excited when we first heard about it before Trump said anything. I first thought they said they didn’t want to go along with this because orange man bad, they just didn’t want anything that Trump said but we actually knew about it beforehand and it’s much bigger than anything to do with Trump. So he called and said “I think I know how these things work” because he got out his old textbook of infectious disease and biochemistry basically from India and he figured it out. I said if that’s the way it works we should be able to find other medications. Then I found the term lysosomatropic agents and I started looking for these and it turns out there are a number of them.

They don’t want you to know because the $69 billion vaccine industry goes to zero. Even more than that if we are at bio warfare right now, as a part of this multi-dimensional warfare, if you have a treatment in your back pocket they cannot terrorize you with viruses. That’s important because the way they’ve made this experimental treatment, it’s not a vaccine but whatever this thing is, this RNA thing, it doesn’t prevent transmission by their own admission. Even if it did, it is created to act on the warhead part of this deal, the spike protein. So, next year these guys, and these bio weapons, which is one of the other things I learned sadly, is there are these bio weaponeers all over the country. We literally have funded them

14:00 mins We funded a PLA [People’s Liberation Army, CCP] virologist to come and work in our army bio weapons lab, which is the height of insanity or treason.

Under Clinton’s administration it was completely illegal to have non-aligned foreign students, so if you were from Iran or some place that was not our ally you couldn’t even work in a biology lab with lesser pathogens. Suddenly, we’ve gone from that stance to under the Obama administration actually funding PLA Chinese Communist virologists to work in our bio weapons lab.

We have more bio weaponeers than I anticipated. I knew the soviets had them but I didn’t realize how many were in the world. They can now create another little thing to go on this coronavirus. They’ve got missile technology to put whatever they want on there, and every year you’d have to have a different vaccine. So even if you believe this type of vaccine will work, which I don’t, even if you believe that, it’s not a permanent solution. Viruses are all around us, they’re part of nature, we lived with them for millennia, we’ll live them for them hopefully if we survive all this for another few millennia but now we need a solution that doesn’t involve a vaccine of any kind.

We have those solutions, we have treatment and we have prevention, and each of us can improve our immune system.

22:42 mins I will make this military point. This is a perfect binary weapon. There’s no way I know exactly what that m-RNA is programmed to, neither do most doctors. The doctors can’t get at that data, except the guys at the very top of this project they know. They say it’s to the spike protein but how do we prove it? We don’t know.

So, if I were China, and I wanted to take down our military that’s easy, we’ve seen it happen. I make it to a something, something l could hook onto this coronavirus, like the spike protein or another protein. I just make an m-RNA to that, I know it doesn’t exist in nature so nobody’s gonna die from a vaccine, and then two years later I release whatever it is I made, the counterpart, and it causes this immune enhancement death. It’s a delayed death that’s what binary poisons are. I give you part one and then I can walk away, and then you accidentally get in contact with part two and you die and you can’t trace it. That’s not a hypothetical threat.

AN: There was a leak, of members of the Communist Chinese Party out of Shanghai and there were hundreds of them working in Pfizer, and AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline, the companies making these vaccines, which is absolutely terrifying.

DR: But, we’re going to trust them, they’re acting in our best interest.

AN: Where do we go from here D. Merritt? What are your concerns about what’s on the horizon? I’ve talked to doctors who’ve said maybe we’re coming up to a covid 2021, some variation a coronavirus mutation.

DR: Don’t’ even worry about that. They’re saying it’s more transmissible, which is like saying I was going 95 on the freeway but now I’m going to go 97. This is so transmissible. Making it a little bit worse is not going to be the problem. Lethality is what you worry about and we’re not talking about that. They could come out with something else but again, if you come out with something that’s based on these airborne viruses like corona we pretty much have a treatment, which is the hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. What we need to do is take back our world from the virology bad boys by having a supply of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine available. Two hydroxychloroquine plants burned down and they say oh no they weren’t hydroxychloroquine plants. They made the precursors to hydroxychloroquine, so you’re being lied to at every turn.

We need to stand up now. Governor Ricketts in Nebraska is one of five governors who’s not restricted hydroxychloroquine in any way. Everybody needs to ring their governor to stop signing this stuff brought to us by medical universities that are all being paid by Fauci and the NIH. Let’s give your people the ability to defend themselves.

There are five or six things in my office: NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium and quercetin. If you do that you can improve your immune response and your own ability to fight this off and not get terribly sick.

It’s possible they are going to come around with more dangerous things in the future and then we need more than that, so that’s why we have to get the truth out, people have to spread the news that we have treatment and patients are getting it.

27:03 mins I would just make this point to doctors.

I get it if you’re in training and you can’t speak out, you’re stuck, I don’t fault you. I do fault everybody above that taking money from Fauci, the people who are taking money from the NIH, who are willing to take that money and push remdesivir and kill people, not because they’re necessarily killing them with remdesivir but they’re killing them by omitting treatment early on as outpatient that works, and the doctors below those who are out of training, they have to make a moral decision here because we should be prophylaxing people in nursing homes. We could be saving lives for five dollars a week, we could be saving a lot of these old people but they don’t want to. They’re considered kind of not contributory to society that’s where the Nazis went with this.

People considered not worthy of living, we have to get over that because the doctors who are making the choice to be quiet because they got a mortgage, they got two kids and they don’t want to lose their university salary. It’s time to rethink your position. I think everybody in the medical community, we need to man up and be honest here.

The information’s out there, don’t tell me there’s no evidence. They’re lying to you about the evidence. If you really make any effort on the internet you can find the evidence and if not you can go to American’s front line doctors http://aflds.com or you can go to the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons http://aapsonline.org and many other organizations speaking up now. There’s The Barrington Declaration http://gbdeclaration.org and https://www.sott.net has good articles.

If you want to get out of the pandemic right now it’s easy, turn off your tv, take off your mask, reopen your business, and live your life. Hug your relatives go see your old relatives, have neighborhood parties because let me tell you, we cannot live in a basement .

Even if you think masks work don’t do this to your children. How many decades are going to do this? Live every winter, every year in a mask from now on? NO, not doing that."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (18th February 2021), Arcturian108 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), bluestflame (18th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Constance (17th February 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (19th February 2021), Dreamer148 (18th February 2021), drneglector (28th March 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2021), Eva2 (18th February 2021), fifi (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), graciousb (23rd March 2021), graeme22 (28th August 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), haroldsails (20th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), meat suit (19th February 2021), Michi (18th February 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), NancyV (23rd February 2021), Paladin14 (18th March 2021), palehorse (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Philippe (18th February 2021), pueblo (18th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), sllim11 (20th February 2021), T Smith (13th April 2022), thepainterdoug (7th April 2021), Tigger (18th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), Unicorn (19th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

-previous comments deleted-

The interview with Dr. Lee Merit spells it all out. It's about creating a population with no natural immunity because the body will not recognize viral threats.

The article referenced on a different thread backs this up. This is how the money will be made - not from vaccinations but from the side-effects of the vaccinations.

https://www.medgadget.com/2021/02/au...n-by-2024.html

(I did have a question about why Dr. Merit said the sun won't help with a vitamin D deficiency? I thought it was better than a synthetic vitamin pill.)
    Last edited by Ascension; 18th February 2021 at 00:47.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Alan (18th February 2021), Ammit (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), bluestflame (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), drneglector (28th March 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), haroldsails (20th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), palehorse (19th October 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I am due to have mine Sunday. Being a manager in elderly care housing. I have concerns especially as my eldest son had his jab two weeks ago.
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), haroldsails (20th February 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), Miller (4th January 2023), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), selinam (18th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    by ourgreaterdestiny

"Dr. Lee Merritt is an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society life member, navy physician and surgeon [9 years], appointed Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery, orthopaedic and spinal surgery private practice since 1995, served on the Arizona Medical Association board, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

In this explosive interview with Senior Editor Alex Newman of The New American magazine, former President of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) Dr. Lee Merrit explains her belief that America is currently facing what appears to be biological warfare. Whether the Communist Chinese released the COVID-19 virus on purpose or by accident is impossible to know, but the implications are enormous. And when it comes to the new vaccines, Dr. Merrit, a former military doctor who studied biological warfare, reviews previous animal studies on the technology underlying the vaccines, and paints a dire picture. However, even though modern medical schools do not often teach it, there are ways to treat viral infections that are time-tested and effective, she concludes.

Transcript :
    "Dr. Lee Merritt: So, let me point out, we have never made it through an animal study successfully for this type of virus. We have never done this in humans before, at least we haven’t, maybe the Chinese have. I’ll talk about that in a second but we don’t really have a track record of success.

This vaccine was rolled out to distribution centers before they even made a show of caring about FDA approving it. Do you realize it went out for distribution? In Nebraska it was in the distribution center within days before the FDA said they were going to approve it. What?

Alex Newman [AN]: Do you get the sense that medicine is being weaponized against our freedom, and that this coronavirus is being used to trample our rights? You’re not alone. We have a very special guest her name is Dr. Lee Merritt. In brief, Dr. Merrick started her medical career at age four doing house calls with her father.

Dr. Lee Merritt: In 1980 graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in New York, where she was elected to life membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society.

Dr. Merritt completed an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency in the United States Navy and served 9 years as a Navy physician and surgeon before returning to Rochester, where she was the only woman to be appointed as the Louis A. Goldstein Fellow of Spinal Surgery.

Dr. Merritt has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

She has had a long interest in wellness and fitness, and has been Fellowship Certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. At age 63 she won a female bodybuilding championship in Physique class.

As a lifelong advocate of free market, patient-centered medicine Dr. Merritt had the opportunity to appear on the John Stossel show to speak against Obamacare. More recently she has appeared on numerous radio programs discussing Covid-19, the futility of mask mandates, and other lies and omissions from the medical “technocrats”. Her recent speech at Doctors for Disaster Preparedness on “Sars-CoV2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy” has been widely viewed on YouTube, and forwarded on by Dr. Mercola—one of her medical heroes.

She is married and the proud mother of two sons, one of whom carries on the four generation medical tradition as a General Surgeon, and the other with a real job as an Electrical Engineer. In her spare time, Dr. Merritt raises chickens, gardens and enjoys a rural Midwest lifestyle. https://drleemerritt.com

AN: Tell us your thoughts on covid and how it seems like the perfect excuse to take our rights, shut down our businesses, destroy our economy, overrule our personal bodily integrity. Now, they’re talking about a mandatory vaccines. What are your thoughts on this covid? Does the virus really justify the level of hysteria we’ve seen, and the massive expansion of government power we’ve seen?

DR: The simple answer is no it does not, and when I gave my talk in August at the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness, the talk was ‘SARS-COV 2 and the Rise of Medical Technocracy’ https://youtu.be/sjYvitCeMPc I had come up with an idea years before that. Literally I had started thinking about a talk for them a couple years earlier because I go to the meetings periodically, and my talk was on the weaponization of medicine. The problem is by the time I actually was ready to give the talk I had to change things so rapidly because they already did it.

I believe we’re at war, we’re in an unconventional, unrestricted war, the kind that the military Chinese generals talked about 30 years ago, and I’m not saying this is just coming from China but that’s the approximate militarization of this.

My thought, before all this happened when I was just theoretically thinking about this, was warfare changed over time. We started just hitting each other with clubs, then we went to set piece battles, and then we as Americans kind of pioneered guerrilla warfare shooting behind trees that the British thought was unsportsmanlike, and so on. In our lifetime, what I call military conflict 4.0, and I made this up before I ever heard people now talking about 5th generation warfare but that’s really what we’re talking about.

04:03 mins 4.0 was when we were fighting say IsIs, or the Taliban, or Al Qaeda. You knew maybe who the enemy was, by the Geneva convention they appeared like a standing army, they had uniforms, they had training, they used group tactics and things, but you weren’t 100% sure who the enemy was because you didn’t know who was funding them, who was sending them weapons, who was really doing the training. So, there was plausible deniability but what if you could take it the next step further. What I called, and what some other people called warfare 5.0, what if you had a weapon that was so stealth that not only did you not know who the enemy was, you didn’t even know you were being attacked so it looked like nature? That’s really what we’re in.

What they’ve done, and this is again my thinking, know how this thing came about. One of the things I learned, which was confirmed by a Taiwanese engineer on an airplane I was on one night. He said the reason they didn’t get hit badly with this virus is they figured out right away, not to listen to Chinese Communist Party propaganda news. They don’t listen to them. What they do is they have a whole department that screens their social media, and when they see something get censored, they start looking at it because that must be the truth. That’s something we should start appreciating here in America today.

I believed early in February this was a biologically manipulated bio weapon because the minute anybody popped up with data suggesting that they were censored. I think there’s a host of evidence that shows coronavirus is a naturally occurring, very benign virus that doesn’t even give most people the cold. At the most it gives you a common cold, it doesn’t kill you, doesn’t make you very sick, but what they’ve done is make it the transmission device.

Think about years ago when we first came into the nuclear age. We couldn’t easily distribute nuclear weapons, we had to drop them onto Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We had to take them in a plane but now we have the guidance missile technology. We had a lot of bio weapons over the years. The one I was very worried about was smallpox. Most of these bioweapons were either hard to distribute or there was treatment for them and the problem here is distribution. Remember the anthrax thing? It came out in envelopes, went to congress, it’s hard to distribute anthrax. It might be deadly to some people but it’s hard to distribute.

So, let’s make a missile, and that missile is coronavirus, which is a huge, highly transmissible, very small particle virus. It can’t be masked away no matter what the propaganda is. You can’t hide from it behind a plastic little screen that costs businesses too much money. It’s just incredibly transmissible and it’s very benign. Now, add to that basically the warhead, and the warhead is a little protein they tacked on that attaches to your Ace2 pathway. Humans have these Ace2 pathways, somewhat genetically determined. When you put on this hook or spike protein, it gets into these Ace2 pathways, which now is in your heart, in your lungs, in your testicle, in your brain. It can kill you

I believe what happened here is it was let out purposely but I can’t prove that. It was either accidentally released or it was let out purposely but whatever happened, when it first came out, like many viruses, I believe it was worse, the first generation was more deadly. It did kill a lot of people in Wuhan, it did kill people in Lombardy. I know there’s a problem when doctors are dying, and doctors and nurses in Lombardy were dying. If we can’t save ourselves, we’re in trouble .

It first came out in Lombardy, went to New York that was probably first generation virus, and it did kill a bunch of people initially. Like most viruses, almost all viruses I know of, as they pass through the human host they get weaker. This is just adaptive advantage. If you’re the Napoleon of viruses and you want to take over the world, you don’t kill every host or you’re not going to spread, so what you do is you become less deadly, more transmissible. That’s what this has done over time. That’s my belief about the big picture here, but as soon as this thing came out it became easy to piggyback onto things.

If this was a planned release then we’re talking about planned warfare. If it was an accidental release then we’re talking about warfare that was piggybacked onto this accidental release because what they’ve done is they used it to create fear and fear is an incredible psychological manipulator of populations.

They’ve taken down our economy, they’re taking down our generation of children with these stupid masks, they’re damaging us in all sorts of ways. It’s a psyop at this point. We were shut down, we were sitting at home, and our response is to study. I found out we had treatment for viruses going back into the late 1970s. I graduated medical school in 1980, my son graduated just recently, and he’s a general surgeon. I asked him if he ever heard in his entire medical education, all the fellowship, all stuff you’re doing, have you ever heard we could treat viruses with these antimicrobial agents? No, he never heard it. I called my friend in Florida, 40-year internal medicine professor, a real medicine doctor. I asked him the same question and he never heard that. So, this is the biggest lie.

They lied to us for 40 years about this treatment. So, here’s the big picture. If you bring out a virus like this, we’re talking about vaccines and things, why do we have vaccines? We have vaccines because we didn’t have treatment for smallpox and it was a very deadly disease that made sense to have a vaccine. We didn’t have treatment for polio initially so it made sense to have a vaccine, but this. Even without doing anything, this disease has a 99.991% chance of survival than last viral season I’ll call it a viral season because it really isn’t just a flu season anymore. In the last winter season including New York and elsewhere that was the overall survival in the world, as opposed to a standard viral flu season it’s 99.992%.

In spite of all the propaganda and attempts to falsify medical literature, which they got caught at, and attempts to dismiss anything they don’t agree with. Why would they hide treatment? I came up with two reasons:

1] Your $69 billion vaccine industry goes to zero if you have an effective treatment for all these viral airborne diseases. So mumps, measles blah blah blah.

AN: You’re talking about things like chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.

DR: These are called lysosomotropic agents, and one of my friends called me he’s an anesthesiologist trained in India. He was so excited when we first heard about it before Trump said anything. I first thought they said they didn’t want to go along with this because orange man bad, they just didn’t want anything that Trump said but we actually knew about it beforehand and it’s much bigger than anything to do with Trump. So he called and said “I think I know how these things work” because he got out his old textbook of infectious disease and biochemistry basically from India and he figured it out. I said if that’s the way it works we should be able to find other medications. Then I found the term lysosomatropic agents and I started looking for these and it turns out there are a number of them.

They don’t want you to know because the $69 billion vaccine industry goes to zero. Even more than that if we are at bio warfare right now, as a part of this multi-dimensional warfare, if you have a treatment in your back pocket they cannot terrorize you with viruses. That’s important because the way they’ve made this experimental treatment, it’s not a vaccine but whatever this thing is, this RNA thing, it doesn’t prevent transmission by their own admission. Even if it did, it is created to act on the warhead part of this deal, the spike protein. So, next year these guys, and these bio weapons, which is one of the other things I learned sadly, is there are these bio weaponeers all over the country. We literally have funded them

14:00 mins We funded a PLA [People’s Liberation Army, CCP] virologist to come and work in our army bio weapons lab, which is the height of insanity or treason.

Under Clinton’s administration it was completely illegal to have non-aligned foreign students, so if you were from Iran or some place that was not our ally you couldn’t even work in a biology lab with lesser pathogens. Suddenly, we’ve gone from that stance to under the Obama administration actually funding PLA Chinese Communist virologists to work in our bio weapons lab.

We have more bio weaponeers than I anticipated. I knew the soviets had them but I didn’t realize how many were in the world. They can now create another little thing to go on this coronavirus. They’ve got missile technology to put whatever they want on there, and every year you’d have to have a different vaccine. So even if you believe this type of vaccine will work, which I don’t, even if you believe that, it’s not a permanent solution. Viruses are all around us, they’re part of nature, we lived with them for millennia, we’ll live them for them hopefully if we survive all this for another few millennia but now we need a solution that doesn’t involve a vaccine of any kind.

We have those solutions, we have treatment and we have prevention, and each of us can improve our immune system.

22:42 mins I will make this military point. This is a perfect binary weapon. There’s no way I know exactly what that m-RNA is programmed to, neither do most doctors. The doctors can’t get at that data, except the guys at the very top of this project they know. They say it’s to the spike protein but how do we prove it? We don’t know.

So, if I were China, and I wanted to take down our military that’s easy, we’ve seen it happen. I make it to a something, something l could hook onto this coronavirus, like the spike protein or another protein. I just make an m-RNA to that, I know it doesn’t exist in nature so nobody’s gonna die from a vaccine, and then two years later I release whatever it is I made, the counterpart, and it causes this immune enhancement death. It’s a delayed death that’s what binary poisons are. I give you part one and then I can walk away, and then you accidentally get in contact with part two and you die and you can’t trace it. That’s not a hypothetical threat.

AN: There was a leak, of members of the Communist Chinese Party out of Shanghai and there were hundreds of them working in Pfizer, and AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline, the companies making these vaccines, which is absolutely terrifying.

AN: Where do we go from here D. Merritt? What are your concerns about what’s on the horizon? I’ve talked to doctors who’ve said maybe we’re coming up to a covid 2021, some variation a coronavirus mutation.

DR: Don’t’ even worry about that. They’re saying it’s more transmissible, which is like saying I was going 95 on the freeway but now I’m going to go 97. This is so transmissible. Making it a little bit worse is not going to be the problem. Lethality is what you worry about and we’re not talking about that. They could come out with something else but again, if you come out with something that’s based on these airborne viruses like corona we pretty much have a treatment, which is the hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. What we need to do is take back our world from the virology bad boys by having a supply of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine available. Two hydroxychloroquine plants burned down and they say oh no they weren’t hydroxychloroquine plants. They made the precursors to hydroxychloroquine, so you’re being lied to at every turn.

We need to stand up now. Governor Ricketts in Nebraska is one of five governors who’s not restricted hydroxychloroquine in any way. Everybody needs to ring their governor to stop signing this stuff brought to us by medical universities that are all being paid by Fauci and the NIH. Let’s give your people the ability to defend themselves.

There are five or six things in my office: NAC, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium and quercetin. If you do that you can improve your immune response and your own ability to fight this off and not get terribly sick.

It’s possible they are going to come around with more dangerous things in the future and then we need more than that, so that’s why we have to get the truth out, people have to spread the news that we have treatment and patients are getting it.

I get it if you’re in training and you can’t speak out, you’re stuck, I don’t fault you. I do fault everybody above that taking money from Fauci, the people who are taking money from the NIH, who are willing to take that money and push remdesivir and kill people, not because they’re necessarily killing them with remdesivir but they’re killing them by omitting treatment early on as outpatient that works, and the doctors below those who are out of training, they have to make a moral decision here because we should be prophylaxing people in nursing homes. We could be saving lives for five dollars a week, we could be saving a lot of these old people but they don’t want to. They’re considered kind of not contributory to society that’s where the Nazis went with this.

People considered not worthy of living, we have to get over that because the doctors who are making the choice to be quiet because they got a mortgage, they got two kids and they don’t want to lose their university salary. It’s time to rethink your position. I think everybody in the medical community, we need to man up and be honest here.

The information’s out there, don’t tell me there’s no evidence. They’re lying to you about the evidence. If you really make any effort on the internet you can find the evidence and if not you can go to American’s front line doctors http://aflds.com or you can go to the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons http://aapsonline.org and many other organizations speaking up now. There’s The Barrington Declaration http://gbdeclaration.org and https://www.sott.net has good articles.

If you want to get out of the pandemic right now it’s easy, turn off your tv, take off your mask, reopen your business, and live your life. Hug your relatives go see your old relatives, have neighborhood parties because let me tell you, we cannot live in a basement .

Even if you think masks work don’t do this to your children. How many decades are going to do this? Live every winter, every year in a mask from now on? NO, not doing that."

Bumping this entire long post. (I don't often do that! )

Please listen up, folks. This is a MUST READ.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2021 at 00:48.

10. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th February 2021), Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), bluestflame (18th February 2021), Czarek (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (19th February 2021), drneglector (28th March 2023), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), graciousb (21st February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), haroldsails (20th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Jambo (18th February 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), kudzy (18th February 2021), mab777 (19th February 2021), Michi (18th February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), Paladin14 (18th March 2021), palehorse (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (20th February 2021), Philippe (18th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), sllim11 (20th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021), T Smith (13th April 2022), thepainterdoug (7th April 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), Violet3 (18th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Clif just made a very detailed video about all the workings of the virus and the vaccine:

... but Dr. Lee Merritt explained it even better ...
    Last edited by Michi; 18th February 2021 at 02:25. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Ioneo (18th February 2021), janette (19th February 2021), jaybee (18th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

could have something to do with the abcence of sufficient sunlight during "winter storm "

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), Jambo (18th February 2021), janette (19th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

(I did have a question about why Dr. Merit said the sun won't help with a vitamin D deficiency? I thought it was better than a synthetic vitamin pill.)
    Vit D deficiency may be brought about by the presence of Nagalase in the vaxx - this substance inhibits the bodies ability to synthesise vit. D when exposed to sunshine. The following links for more info:

https://www.sott.net/article/299470-Is-the-medical-pharmaceutical-regulatory-cartel-assassinating-holistic-physicians-because-of-a-new-vaccine-linked-discovery Excerpt: "The answer may lie in an understanding of nagalese, a protein made by cancer cells and viruses. Nagalese is a primary cause of immunodeficiency given its ability to block the body's production of GcMAF, otherwise known as "Vitamin D binding microphage activating factor," a naturally-produced immune regulating compound that aids in fighting what are traditionally considered terminal diseases. Some researchers suggest that nagalese is one of many toxic components found in the immunizations commonly administered to children, including the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine."

https://www.sott.net/article/312619-Dead-doctors-nagalase-and-vaccines-Whats-the-connection Excerpt: "So, to sum it up, nagalase inhibits GcMAF, a lack of which compromises the immune system, and nagalase is linked to autism, cancer, and all manner of diseases, and the dead doctors had reportedly all figured out in one way or another that nagalase was purposefully being added to our vaccines as slow kill.

That's the theory. Think about that for a second. Let it sink in.

And we're told we're horrible monsters if we don't shoot our kids up with massive doses of vaccines because they might get measles."
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), Ascension (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), Matthew (25th April 2022), meat suit (19th February 2021), onawah (18th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), sllim11 (20th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    This is scarey..!

DR LEE MERIT: THE VAXX IS PREPARING THE WORLD FOR A MASS DEATH EVENT

The things revealed in this video are explosive. The Covid Vaccines will allow future coronaviruses to enter your body and multiply without resistence. Thus when the Chinese Military weaponizes the next coronavirus EVERYONE VACCINATED WILL DIE.

This current mRNA vaccine is preparing the world for a mass DEATH EVENT when BILLIONS WILL DIE ALL WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. — This is their intent. All the Vaxx companies are infiltrated by Chinese Military Agents and are compromised to prepare this.

Dr. Merit explains the medicine behind the warfare method. And gives a lot of details about this new form of warfare.

https://rumble.com/embed/vbapzr/?pub=4

Video here...
    https://rumble.com/vdww5v-dr-lee-mer...ath-event.html

Viking

Thanks -

I haven't watched your links yet and at the mo have just skimmed through the transcript provided by Onawah (thanks)...

I need to pace myself with the information to protect my mental health and not get dragged down with despair - don't get me wrong I THANK YOU and we need to get to grips with what's going on and I will take a look in the next few days -

I am still recovering from being hit with the Realization Juggernaut last week in the Dr Sherri Tenpenny interview when she explains about how the 'vaccine' that isn't a vaccine works and how it will do the opposite to what it is supposed to - ie it won't protect from coronavirus but will make coronavirus deadly -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HsoaftPNOsMe/

Just want to throw this in about the China angle - and question whether China (CCP) are the main ones behind it or are they just part of the fiendish plot - ie some parts of the CCP might be 'in on it' but they might not be the only ones .... this could be to steer away from the real perpetrators/organizers much closer to home - let's face it China is a long way away to go with a pitchfork -

(I'm not sure if the highly organized Freemasons and their historic covert influence might be involved in all this? Just the higher echelons not the rank and file ).... just throwing that in as well.....

Not saying Dr Merritt is wrong and / or doesn't genuinely believe it's the CCP.... but I'm more inclined to think they could be the fall guys (may even have been persuaded to be the fall guys for the benefits offered by the Western Globalists..?)

I'm not sticking up for the CCP - just pondering on the point -

When you get hit by the Realization Juggernaut (after taking many smaller hits over the years) it knocks the stuffing out of you when it starts to really happen -

During the first Lockdown (can't stand that word - so negative and demoralizing) - I had a conversation with my next door neighbour's son over the fence - we both agreed that we had almost certainly had the virus at the end of 2019 and he was the one who brought up the subject of population control and said something about understanding how humans have neglected to look after the natural world and could do with a bit of population control (that was the essence of his remarks)..... I said 'but we didn't realize that we were the ones who were going to be killed off...' ..... how we laughed !! (ironically) - before parting company and carrying on with our day -

I don't think we are the only ones 'they' are planning to cull - but the West has to be got well under control as the first big step...?
    Last edited by jaybee; 18th February 2021 at 05:09.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), s7e6e (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

by ourgreaterdestiny

Transcript :

Yep! that's my view too from the very first day I knew about the Wuhan, because they have a direct flight Bangkok-Wuhan and the flights were cancelled due to the virus, and lots of Chinese made their escape from Wuhan through this route. It is a bioweapon, it was deliberately released and we are at war, at least I do believe that, anything else lack strong evidence to prove.

In the the very end of the video after she said "NO, not doing that." she also said "masks don't work" and laughed.

I am also watching another video someone posted in another thread on Avalon, that goes in the same line of this one the video title is "DR. SHERRI TENPENNY EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION COVID VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS"

[Edit]
    Ouch! The video is not available anymore, I downloaded a few days ago and it was in my queue to watch, I have a copy of it if anyone interested.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I put the Bitchute one in my post - here it is again -

Thanks jaybee!
    Last edited by palehorse; 18th February 2021 at 06:17.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), toppy (18th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    I am due to have mine Sunday. Being a manager in elderly care housing. I have concerns especially as my eldest son had his jab two weeks ago.

Perhaps you could hold them off (at least for a bit if possible) by saying you have a history of allergic reactions to things (undocumented because you never involved the doctor)

I think people who have allergic reactions are being advised not to have it at this stage...

There is a good video somewhere about a Care Home Manager whistleblowing what's happening in her workplace re the vaccines - I will try and find it -)

There is a difference between having the 'vaccine' believing it to be safe and necessary - to watching the needle going in - knowing it could be a lethal injection....

You are in a very difficult position as are all Health Workers -

edit - just seen your thread about returning to Avalon and the health issues you have had - perhaps that could give you some leverage re holding back from having the 'vaccine' (ie inventing allergic reaction in addition to everything else - although they will say you are in the vulnerable category...but you did say you have the antibodies and you could use that as well - in conjunction -)

I'm just trying to be helpful (and sympathetic) but if I'm not helping just ignore me ..
    Last edited by jaybee; 18th February 2021 at 05:51.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), graciousb (21st February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), Journeyman (18th February 2021), palehorse (18th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), toppy (18th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    [Edit]
    Ouch! The video is not available anymore, I downloaded a few days ago and it was in my queue to watch, I have a copy of it if anyone interested.

I put the Bitchute one in my post - here it is again -

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (18th February 2021), fifi (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), palehorse (18th February 2021), Philippe (18th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), toppy (19th February 2021), Yoda (18th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

I can't remember now where I heard it, but I think it was Alex Jones here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411511
    ...who said that it's the banksters and the royals who have been using China to push for their own nefarious globalist agendas.
    Or it may have been James O'Keefe in the video here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1411985
    (I'm too tired tonight to go back and check.)
    But I would say the CCP is quite capable of pushing their own globalist agendas, and in fact, theirs may be in competition now with the other group.
    No doubt there are factions among the globalists, but global control, population reduction, the "great reset" etc. seem to be their common goals.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    This is scarey..

Just want to throw this in about the China angle - and question whether China (CCP) are the main ones behind it or are they just part of the fiendish plot - ie some parts of the CCP might be 'in on it' but they might not be the only ones .... this could be to steer away from the real perpetrators/organizers much closer to home - let's face it China is a long way away to go with a pitchfork -

(I'm not sure if the highly organized Freemasons and their historic covert influence might be involved in all this? Just the higher echelons not the rank and file ).... just throwing that in as well.....

Not saying Dr Merritt is wrong and / or doesn't genuinely believe it's the CCP.... but I'm more inclined to think they could be the fall guys (may even have been persuaded to be the fall guys for the benefits offered by the Western Globalists..?)

I'm not sticking up for the CCP - just pondering on the point

I don't think we are the only ones 'they' are planning to cull - but the West has to be got well under control as the first big step...?
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (19th February 2021), palehorse (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), toppy (19th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 263 posts

Every now and again I get this feeling everything was just a dream or the memory of a late night movie but then quickly realize I AM living this dystopian nightmare as it unravels. How did we end up here? What could have been done differently? What is to be learnt from all this? How can we make sure this never happens again, factoring in the short life spans of regular Joes?

Please carry on on-topic.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), graciousb (23rd March 2021), janette (19th February 2021), palehorse (19th February 2021), Pam (18th March 2024), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), toppy (19th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    Every now and again I get this feeling everything was just a dream or the memory of a late night movie but then quickly realize I AM living this dystopian nightmare as it unravels. How did we end up here? What could have been done differently? What is to be learnt from all this? How can we make sure this never happens again, factoring in the short life spans of regular Joes?

All those questions you pose could possibly be swept away by framing a different question from a different angle....Why now? Why did they choose this exact time to push for their great reset?

Could it be that there is a great global awakening happening and TPTB have had their hand forced into trying to lockdown and bolt the gates of freedom before too many escape the imaginary bars of the imaginary prison?

If this is the case then what we are witnessing are the last ditch desperate actions of a dying cabal trying to retain it's fragile grip on humanity. It may get worse before it gets better, but they cannot and ultimately will not succeed.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

9ideon (19th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Blastolabs (26th February 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Journeyman (19th February 2021), kfm27917 (19th February 2021), Philippe (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), wondering (19th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

by ourgreaterdestiny

This quote is no shortcut to the whole text that should be read. But only to show that this scary information is still hypothetical. We do not know anything about what can be hooked up in the vaccine. They could even be working with placebo's in some areas because it is a big money game as well. Independent audits of the vaccine laboratories is what should be forthcoming because a cartel may exist and fraud with the billions received from governments.
    That said the intention to reduce the world population is not to be doubt and it is haunting the unconscious memory of earthlings. But the effectiveness of such plan can in turn also be doubt. Just look at the utter chaos and insanity in the roll-out of their vaccination strategy.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th February 2021 at 11:08. Reason: fixed quote formatting

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), greybeard (19th February 2021), Harmony (19th February 2021), janette (9th May 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), wondering (19th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)

All those questions you pose could possibly be swept away by framing a different question from a different angle....Why now? Why did they choose this exact time to push for their great reset?

Could it be that there is a great global awakening happening and TPTB have had their hand forced into trying to lockdown and bolt the gates of freedom before too many escape the imaginary bars of the imaginary prison?

If this is the case then what we are witnessing are the last ditch desperate actions of a dying cabal trying to retain it's fragile grip on humanity. It may get worse before it gets better, but they cannot and ultimately will not succeed.
    No my fellow Celt, this has been set in motion a long while ago. The "physical" start really being 9/11. It gave way to the notion of control by various Govts, a common Foe and War without questioning. They have prepared this step by step. What is happening now is basically them moving the final pieces, for instance the entire Corona Crisis has think tank all over it, like, if we do this, than that will happen, we push that than they will accept this etc. It runs smoothly as of a scenario, the so called "reset" is merely part of the bigger picture they are preparing for us idiots (pardon that, but a little sarcasm never hurt no one, lol). This so called crisis runs like an oiled machine, the new enemy is the Virus, think tank, think about it, what would Unite Humanity against a common Foe, but not Unite them against their Psychopathic self proclaimed Elite, a virus. It simply does not have the impact to Unite us to overthrow them. They can control the narrative on it, therefore the opinion of the "Public". They come up with a magical "Vaccine", which is in reality a Experimental Genome Altering Therapy that can eventually turn on the ones thinking they took a vaccine.

The great reset is just part of the end-game crap they are implementing, that worse you mentioned, it's coming, coming fast. But remember this, "the Meek will Inherit the Earth", a quote worth thinking about.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), leavesoftrees (20th February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,448 times in 557 posts

I published a book under the pen name of Robert Clay Brand, which provides a proposed Cure for Covid-19 & 21 from herbal medicine - very very cheap and easy. I got it from an image provided to me by an abductee, who was told that they knew the cure and after we translated the image we would as well. Well, we do now.

But here's the funny thing. Yesterday I was furnished a list by one of my readers, and it shows that at the end of 2019, or just prior to the pandemic starting in the USA, this harmless herbal ingredient was added to a list of others that are no longer allowed to be imported! They are trying to ban them in many countries as well. What's up with that?

If that doesn't stink of conspiracy I don't know what does.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th February 2021 at 16:24. Reason: fixed the line break formatting

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Blastolabs (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Unicorn (19th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I just skimmed this to try get a basic understanding of the premise, but I believe I have a slightly different take (might be the same one - forgive me if it is - I didn't watch the video) on how this vaccine might be problematic for the masses, based on the way the mRNA vaccines work ... just a theory (probably long since discussed by others, forgive me if that is the case)

For a brief primer, the vaccine reprograms our RNA to create one of the same proteins found in the coronavirus, the body then sees this protein as a foreign object and creates antibodies, and the idea is that once you have antibodies for this protein, your immune system will be able to react quickly enough to COVID to thwart infection. That's how the vaccine works.

The politicians and "experts" tell us that this is perfectly safe and does not effect our DNA because genetic information only travels one direction - from DNA to RNA, and then from there, RNA creates proteins, the proteins that make up our entire being and functioning. this is the process of life, from genetic instruction to being. What is called "central dogma", is the long held theory that this process is solely a one way street and that RNA cannot influence DNA.

This has shown to be false in some cases. for example, HIV contains an enzyme called "reverse transcriptase" and what this enzyme does is allows the instructions encoded in RNA to rewrite DNA, through a process called reverse transcription. The human body has also been found to produce this enzyme, as it is required during the reproduction process to increase the length of the telomeres (I think that's what it does - I'm not a geneticist).

But let's assume (for now - I'll add to this later) that the body doesn't just produce this enzyme will-nilly, and that it doesn't interfere with the vaccine as the so called "experts" have told us, but rather, is reserved specifically for the reproductive process.

So if this vaccine is reprogramming our RNA to make foreign proteins, as is needed (supposedly) to thwart COVID infection, and we "happen" to later down the road get a virus that contains the enzyme of reverse transcriptase, will that not allow our DNA to be reprogrammed through the process of reverse transcription by the RNA that was reprogrammed by the COVID vaccine? I did read some scientists musing on this idea in a mainstream article and their though was that "they don't think so" - that doesn't sound remotely reassuring to me ...

Stage one - release the COVID
    Stage two - administer RNA reprogramming vaccine
    Stage three - at a later date release new virus that contains reverse transcriptase
    Stage four - observe effects of the DNA reprogramming ... (Sterility? Transhumanism? GMOing? Sickness? Death?)

If anyone knows how this theory might be impossible, please enlighten me, like I said I am not a geneticist - I just did some research on the specifics.

Getting back to the topic of the enzyme of reverse transcriptase and reproduction, how about the idea that the true effects of the vaccine are not had on the receiver but on their (yet to be had) children? As reverse transcriptase is required during the process of reproduction, maybe an effect on DNA might be had at that stage?

Perhaps:
    Stage three: Wait for human reproductive cycle to complete

Just some ideas that I think are based in the (rough) science behind how the vaccine works and how it might be used nefariously, and again, if anyone knows how these theories are not possible, I would really like to know (because I don't like to be spreading false ideas ).
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th February 2021 at 02:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), Franny (19th February 2021), Harmony (18th March 2022), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th March 2021), meat suit (20th February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Philippe (21st February 2021), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), Sérénité (25th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I published a book under the pen name of Robert Clay Brand, which provides a proposed Cure for Covid-19 & 21 from herbal medicine - very very cheap and easy. I got it from an image provided to me by an abductee, who was told that they knew the cure and after we translated the image we would as well. Well, we do now.

But here's the funny thing. Yesterday I was furnished a list by one of my readers, and it shows that
    at the end of 2019, or just prior to the pandemic starting in the USA, this harmless herbal ingredient
    was added to a list of others that are no longer allowed to be imported! They are trying to ban them
    in many countries as well. What's up with that?

If that doesn't stink of conspiracy I don't know what does.
    What is the herb?

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), De Christu (2nd March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Harmony (18th March 2022), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), meat suit (20th February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Unicorn (19th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast