+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

Vernon Coleman: Could the Covid-19 Jabs Kill More than Covid-19?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VvWTH7jkmiLD/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (19th February 2021), Eva2 (20th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), Franny (20th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), s7e6e (20th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

HOW THE DEPOPULATION COVID VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS
    by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, & a brief review by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-...in-3-6-months/

(The Bitchute video is also at the link)

"REQUIRED VIEWING! Dr. Sherri Tenpenny gives VERY important information!

She talks about instances of hyper-immune response in test animals during previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines, like SARS and MERS, which has been a persistent problem.

All seems well for awhile, until the animals are exposed to the wild mutated virus. To her, it’s clear that the same will happen with humans.

Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists predict that millions may die from the vaccine but it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID – to make an argument for even MORE deadly vaccines.

“We’re at a critical juncture in time for all of humanity on a lot of different levels. And we are past the time of hand-holding, pussy-footing around, being careful to not offend anybody and being so gentle with the snowflakes – we just can’t do it anymore…

“We’ve been doing these vaccinations in America for a month. And in 30 days, we have over 40,000 adverse events reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event database…we have over 3,100 cases of anaphylactic shock, we have over 5,000 neurological reactions, which can range from headaches, to numbness and parasthesia, to headaches, to dizziness to vertigo, to feeling like you can’t feel your hands and your feet – in 30 days!

“And it’s been estimated that less than 10% of adverse reactions that occur are reported to theirs…

“Can you think of one single product, in any industry – ANY industry – for as long as products have been made on the planet, that within 30 days, we have 40,000 people complaining of side effects – that not only is still on the market but is full-court-press and we’ve got paid actors telling us how great they are for getting their vaccine.

“And we’re offering people $500 if they will just get their vaccine. And we’ve got nurses and doctors going, ‘I got the vaccine! I got the vaccine!’ Well, they’re not going to be so happy when they start to get their Bell’s Palsy, when they start to get their neuropathies, when they get their cardiac arrhythmias, when they get their ITP, their autoimmune reaction that causes them to die of a blood disorder, they’re not going to be so happy then.

“But we’re never going to see pictures of those people.” "

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    [Edit]
    Ouch! The video is not available anymore, I downloaded a few days ago and it was in my queue to watch, I have a copy of it if anyone interested.

I put the Bitchute one in my post - here it is again -

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HsoaftPNOsMe/
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (20th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), greybeard (20th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Peace in Oz (21st February 2021), Philippe (21st February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Unicorn (23rd February 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Watched the whole above mentioned video and i think everyone should see this.
    But she’s revering to the website vaccineu.com. But that doesn’t seem to work?
    Do i have the wrong website adres?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (23rd February 2021), janette (9th May 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Objective:Health - The Rise of Medical Technocracy and the Suppressed Truth of Viral Treatments - Interview with Dr. Lee Merritt

Sott.net
    Tue, 23 Feb 2021 00:00 UTC

On this episode of Objective:Health we talk to Dr. Lee Merritt about the rise of medical technocracy and how Covid is an act of stealth warfare against our nation. The corruption of the medical profession and why the coronavirus vaccines are dangerous bioweapons being deployed against the people. Dr. Merritt has taken two oaths: the Hippocratic Oath and the Oath to the Constitution as a Naval Officer. She is in this fight to support those two oaths.

Dr. Merritt studied bioweapons while serving as an orthopedic surgeon in the United States Navy for 9 years. And has been in the private practice of Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery since 1995, served on the Board of the Arizona Medical Association, and is past president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. She is the author of Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through The Disaster of Obamacare and also authored an informative paper for the Journal of American Physicians & Surgeons The treatment of viral diseases: Has the truth been suppressed for decades?

Join us as we talk in-depth about the history of masks, mRNA technology and effective treatments for viral disease, like Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, and vitamin D.

Video at: https://cdn.lbryplayer.xyz/api/v4/st...da07855/888c0d

Dr. Merritt's website: https://drleemerritt.com/

Link to paper: https://www.jpands.org/vol25no3/merritt.pdf

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Delight (23rd February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (23rd February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd February 2021), fifi (27th February 2021), graciousb (23rd March 2021), janette (9th May 2021), leavesoftrees (24th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    Watched the whole above mentioned video and i think everyone should see this.
    But she’s revering to the website vaccineu.com. But that doesn’t seem to work?
    Do i have the wrong website adres?
    This one works...

https://www.vaccineu.com/?r_done=1

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (23rd February 2021), janette (9th May 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (26th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (26th February 2021), Eva2 (26th February 2021), fifi (27th February 2021), Franny (16th March 2021), gord (26th February 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), meat suit (26th February 2021), Philippe (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021), Unicorn (26th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Former Gates Vaccine Scientist Predicts Mass Genocide

March 15, 2021
    henrymakow.com

We are "at risk of resulting in a global catastrophe without equal." 1:48:53
    FORMER GATES FOUNDATION VACCINE SCIENTIST CALLS FOR HALT TO VACCINATIONS, PREDICTS "WIPE OUT" OF POPULATIONS

(henrymakow.com)

A former Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Senior Program Officer in Vaccine Discovery, former Head of the Vaccine Development Office for the German equivalent of the CDC, and university professor, has released an open letter to the scientific community and to the world warning that the present mass vaccination program may "wipe out large parts of our human population."

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche writes in his Open Letter, which he submits to the world science community for open discussion:
    "...it's becoming increasingly difficult to imagine how the consequences of the extensive and erroneous human intervention in this pandemic are not going to wipe out large parts of our human population. One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efficiency in turning a relatively harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destruction..."
    While the science behind his explanation is somewhat complex, Bossche argues that vaccinated subjects and Covid-19 seropositve people will lose "both, their acquired and innate immune defense against Covid-19." (Dr. Bossche Open Letter post at Twitter)

The new technology in vaccines which has never before been tried on people, mRNA technology, has so far resulted, according to a reporting platform run by the CDC, in over 1,000 deaths possibly, but not for certain, related to the vaccinations, and nearly 20,000 "adverse events." The system is the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. One of the best resources for following adverse events is Barbara Loe Fisher's website The Vaccine Reaction.

Separately, different groups of doctors and scientists have issued statements warning of the unnecessary risk of the vaccines for a 99.4% to 99.8% survival rate virus, which is similar to normal flus. For most age ranges, one has a greater chance of dying of flu than of COVID.

One group, America's Frontline Doctors, has published the white paper "On Experimental Vaccines For COVID-19". The doctors predict long-term vaccine reactions will be blamed on a "new strain."

Another group, Doctors for COVID Ethics has published "Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns." One of the signatures of that letter is a former Chief Science Officer and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon.

In January the government of Norway issued a warning over the safety of the COVID vaccines for people over 75 who are frail or had other conditions, which is exactly one of the target populations in the US.

Statement by Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.
    To all authorities, scientists and experts around the world, to whom this concerns: the entire world population. I am anything but an anti-vaxxer. As a scientist I do not usually appeal to any platform of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an exception when health authorities allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientific evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critical situation forces me to spread this emergency call.

As the unprecedented extent of human intervention in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resulting in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

As stated, I am not against vaccination. On the contrary, I can assure you that each of the current vaccines have been designed, developed and manufactured by brilliant and competent scientists. However, this type of prophylactic vaccines are completely inappropriate, and even highly dangerous, when used in mass vaccination campaigns during a viral pandemic.

Vaccinologists, scientists and clinicians are blinded by the positive short-term effects in individual patents, but don't seem to bother about the disastrous consequences for global health. Unless I am scientifically proven wrong, it is difficult to understand how current human interventions will prevent circulating variants from turning into a wild monster.

Racing against the clock, I am completing my scientific manuscript, the publication of which is, unfortunately, likely to come too late given the ever increasing threat from rapidly spreading, highly infectious variants. This is why I decided to already post a summary of my findings as well as my keynote speech at the recent Vaccine Summit in Ohio on LinkedIn.
    "Last Monday," continued (PDF)

Related:

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (15th March 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Delight (15th March 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (15th March 2021), Eva2 (15th March 2021), fifi (16th March 2021), Franny (15th March 2021), gord (16th March 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (15th March 2021), leavesoftrees (16th March 2021), Philippe (15th March 2021), Reinhard (16th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (15th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGICAL AGENT ALERT! -- Professor Delores Cahill

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o4Ktee3Iz8xm/

All so unbelievable --it must be true, but I hope not
    Chris

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), Eva2 (17th March 2021), I am B (15th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), meat suit (19th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

[URL="https://henrymakow.com/2021/03/Former-Gates-Vaccine-Scientist.html"] Former Gates Vaccine Scientist Predicts Mass Genocide
    Reminded me of the Deagle projections which were revised recently:

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2...research-and-b

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

avid (17th March 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), Gwin Ru (17th March 2021), janette (9th May 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Tintin (8th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Default Re: Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine
    On March 6, an open letter by Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, and a video interview of him by Phillip McMillan, MD, from a company called Vejon Health, were posted online.

On the surface, Vanden Bossche appears to perhaps be addressing credible concerns about Covid.

He's saying that the current crop of Covid vaccines will cause the novel coronavirus to mutate into a "super-infectious virus." And therefore he's calling for an immediate halt of the use of the current vaccines.

If humans are "committed to perpetuating our species, we have no choice but to eradicate these highly infectious viral variants" via "large vaccination campaigns," Vanden Bossche claims at the conclusion of his open letter. However, he continues, in contrast to the currently used Covid vaccines, these new vaccines must focus on stimulation of mass production of the component of the immune system known as natural killer cells, he asserts.

But Vanden Bossche bases his views on unproven hypotheses. This is similar to, and builds on, high-profile modeling-paper authors who use theoretical frameworks to inflame fears about the supposed dangerousness of the new variants.

Despite this, Vanden Bossche's views were very quickly and positively received by high-profile vaccine sceptics such as Del Bigtree in his March 11 episode (starting at 57:25) and Vernon Coleman in his March 13 video and article.

more at
    https://www.sott.net/article/450176-...Vanden-Bossche

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Constance (9th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), greybeard (17th March 2021), Gwin Ru (17th March 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), onawah (18th March 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... about those vaccines... swimming upriver to their sources...

Here we go, starting with the current side effects of the AstraZeneca one:

‘Nothing else explains it’: Norwegian scientists say AstraZeneca DID cause blood clots, as British & Dutch experts dismiss theory

RT
    18 Mar, 2021 19:47
    Get short URL

FILE PHOTO. © Reuters / Dado Ruvic

Norwegian scientists have linked the AstraZeneca vaccine and blood clots – a condition seen in some people that led countries around the world to halt its use. But British and Dutch medics say there’s no evidence for such a link.

“The cause of our patients' condition has now been found,” Pal Andre Holme, the head of a research group at the Oslo University Hospital, told Norway’s VG media outlet. He was referring to the cases of three health workers under the age of 50 who suffered from severe blood clotting after receiving the AstraZeneca jab. One of the medics then died on Monday.

The clotting in those patients was triggered by a very specific “strong immune response” likely caused as a result of the AstraZeneca jab, Holme explained. In collaboration with the University Hospital of North Norway, Holme’s team detected specific antibodies that “activate” platelets and in some cases can lead to blood clots.

Asked by VG if the vaccine was the “most likely” cause of this specific immune response, Holme said he believes “there is no other thing” in the history of the three individual patients which would generate such a response. None of the three patients had a history of similar health issues before, he said.
    I am pretty sure it is these antibodies that are the cause and I see no other reason than that it is the vaccine that triggers them.
    Full article: https://www.rt.com/news/518531-norwa...k-blood-clots/

... remember the early stages of the Covid-19 patients and their lack of oxygen circulation and ensuing ventilators debacle?

Well, there is this left-field piece of info which would be the clincher for the whole puzzle:
    [Posted by Gwin Ru (here)]

[...]

... this communication from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's "Cs" makes a lot more sense:

Session 21 March 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
    See?

That missing left-field piece of info reveals that "they" were working on a DNA altering "vaccine"... which active ingredient escaped their labs and went frolicking into the wild... generating a first wave of so-called "vaping" incidents.

... my inkling is that it is those same vaccines "they" were working on, and which escaped, that are now presented as the "cure"... those tweaked DNA altering, mRNA experimental "vaccines" triggering a blood-clotting autoimmune response.

Since anti-malarial and dewormer medicines are highly effective against that "virus", one can conclude that it is not a "virus" but something derived from - or injected into - a real "Bug"!

Related:

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 19th March 2021 at 17:38.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), greybeard (19th March 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), leavesoftrees (20th March 2021), Miller (4th January 2023), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Truly devastating if correct and accurate:

... from Jim Stone:
    PRECURSOR: Just so people know right off the bat what this is about, the MRNA corona vaccines don't fight coronavirus, they instead command your body to start producing the prion that causes mad cow disease.

I spent a while pondering the new revelations about the corona vax and figured out a key item that cinches the topic

First of all, for those who did not see it, over easter weekend Alex did an emergency broadcast about the corona vax being specifically formulated to cause your body to produce the prion that causes mad cow disease. If you scroll down a little bit, it is there and it is all documented.

Here is the revelation I finally had -
    The ONLY reason why the Corona vax is an MRNA vax (and the first one to boot) that programs your body rather than triggers an immune response - the ONLY reason for this is because if they injected the prions they probably could not put enough of them in a reasonable shot to do the trick, and because a conventional vax cannot be made to force your body to start producing it's destruction. A conventionl shot can be very destructive, but to make it bad enough it would have to be too devastating too often early on.

They wanted a shot that would cause delayed devastation and death and there was no way to formulate a conventional vaccine to do that without killing too many people up front

However, if they instead made a vax that, for the first time in history caused your own body to make something, (under the ruse of being protective) - if they caused your body to do that it would not do it immediately, time would have to pass before it finally got programmed well enough to produce the destructive agents - agents that were not even in the original DNA vax to begin with - your body made them - so there's another layer of deniability -

This is precisely why the Corona vax is an MRNA vax, lots of people wondered why with this new disease we were given a totally new tech when the old tech ought to work, and now we know.

So they openly stated it's a vax that causes your body to produce a spike protein, and if analyzed I guess there are ways to prove the different variants of that vax would indeed produce a spike protein, and the false advertised that it was a spike protein that would give immunity to the coronavirus - quality checks could prove the spike protein would be consistent across different vaccine brands, but it would not be so easy to realize that it was the prion that causes mad cow. Alex got ahold of the elite documents that lay it all out. The corona vax does not fight a virus, it instead programs your body to produce prions so on a delayed timetable people start going zombie or start having seizures or whatever (depending on what part of the brain the prions build up in first) - and we end up with, a year down the road, a modified version of the walking dead where the zombies don't necessarily bite you (but plenty of scary stuff is visible) and they also don't live very long.

RED ALERT: THE MOST TERRIFYING COVID VAX BUST, AND THE MOST TERRIFYING BUST EVER DONE, PERIOD

ONE LINE EXPLANATION: The Covid vax programs your body to produce a spike protein, which just so happens to be the prion for mad cow disease.

It was a trap. The entire Covid ruse was a con job to get people to accept a shot that would cause their body to manufacture the prions. The Americans who got the shot will die from this or become non- functional in about a year. And they intend to blame Trump for it.

Watch this hour and a half long Alex vid NOW. He cuts to the chase right in the beginning, this video is not some guy wasting an hour to say a sentence of relevant stuff.

A white hat got all the elite documents with regard to the entire COVID plot and handed them to Alex Jones. HERE IS THE COVID GAME PLAN: We all know the "covid vax" re-programs your DNA to produce a spike protein that's supposed to fight "covid". Alex got the real dirt on this, and the spike protein your body is actually programmed to produce is the prion that causes Crutzfeld Jacobs disease - otherwise known as "Mad Cow disease". Once you get the shot, you're a goner, you might as well just sit down and eat 10 mad cows.

HERE IS THE KICKER: Lately in media reports, they are already starting to report mysterious and un-traceable pockets of mad cow disease popping up in people in geographically separated areas, with no way to draw a link to a contaminated food source. Alex did not say this, it is something I noticed but did not even think about posting because mad cow disease is an old topic. Soon it will be the ONLY topic.

AND WORSE:

Once Alex got this tip off, he was able to go through old journals that talked about this plan 10 years ago, and originally Covid-19 was being discussed as a prion disease that is the same as mad cow disease. Their original outbreak plan did not use the coronavirus, it used prions and THAT is why the shots were ready so soon, they have been working on them since at least 2010 - a prion shot that goes in, produces no symptoms for six months or so, and then BOOM, your brain is GONE.

So now everyone knows the MRNA corona vaxxes program the body to produce the prion for mad cow disease. Here is what is not so well known:

"Covid-19" itself has the prion for mad cow disease programmed into it. The entire time this was going on, they were saying that the protein the virus used to bind with cells was unique in a virus "So an MRNA vaccine could be made to combat the virus for that reason". What they did not say is that the protein was unique because it just so happened to be the prion from mad cow disease. THAT ended up in a virus NATURALLY . . . . . YEP. And it ended up in the virus in the worst possible spot . . . . . YEP.

So now (reported fully down this page a ways) they claim to have "fought the virus" by creating a vaccine that genetically TELLS your body to produce the prion for mad cow disease, "because it will confuse the virus and prevent binding". . . . . YEP, and meanwhile, the shot that supposedly "made you immune to corona" gave you creutzfeldt-jakob disease and you're gonna go down like a mad cow from the shot once that prion takes hold in your brain, - right around six months to a year from what they say.

We now have a vaccine developer for Astra Zeneca who died of creutzfeldt-jakob disease (a coincidence I am sure, because that's such a common affliction) *oh, it will be* now that so many people got that shot - AND we have a virus out in the wild that uses the prion from mad cow disease to bind with the cells it's attacking.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

I'll tell you how cute: You had damn well better not have gotten this virus, because even if you showed no symtoms, you got trillions of those prions in you and if ANY of them dis-connected from the viruses you'll eventually go down from this like a mad cow once the prions take off. It might take a while, I don't know how many would actually detach from the virus but I can say that anyone who got the virus played the lottery a trillion times at least. And the media buried this, even though the prion was documented right from the beginning RIGHT HERE.

You can't tell me they did not want to kill EVERYONE with this virus if they put that prion in it. that's a major "Oh No!"

WITHIN 4 DAYS OF THE CORONA VAX BEING BUSTED, THEY NOW CLAIM CORONA MAKES MANY PEOPLE NUTS

Look at the latest from CNBC - 1 in 3 Covid survivors suffers neurological or mental disorders, study finds

Now why would they come out with this practically immediately after the prion bust? Answer: Because the first early cases of this are now showing up, and they need to lay the groundwork for blaming the virus entirely for whatever the "vax" does.

If any of this is legit it is a bad omen, because it would mean the virus was not stable enough to hold onto it's prions and even those who had no symptoms from the original may have a looming prion disease that's going to show it's face in a few months.

For those who have not seen this, as it turns out the protein the virus uses to bond with cells is the prion from mad cow disease, and the "vax" commands your body to make that prion. And that did not happen in a lab . . . . . Things are going to get real interesting real quick, say, from this point in time, 3 -4 months when the first cases start popping up.

My guess is that the virus does not disintegrate in a way that will give people a prion disease when the immune system takes it out, and it is all the vax, because if the virus did disintegrate there should be a lot of cases of mad cow by now and there are not. Maybe the virus does not disintegrate sufficiently for it to take off quick also, that's another consideration for this.

When did they start pushing the zombie meme, to get people ready for this? The Walking Dead first aired in 2010, which was also the first year any documentation for Covid-19 showed up, and at that time it was supposed to be a prion disease that caused people to go "mad cow" and die.

Having it be a coronavirus infection was a twist in that plot, with the coronavirus carrying the actual prion. It all ties together. Watch the video Alex released that is linked down the page a ways. They have been working on this since 2010 and Covid-19 was originally a prion disease. They ended up needing a viral carrier. "Getting over coronavirus" may mean nothing if it plants the seed of future doom.

UPDATE: AN ASTRA ZENECA R&D CHIEF DIED FROM MAD COW DISEASE ON MARCH 22

RIDDLE ME THIS: How did that happen? I'd bet he guinea-pigged himself off the books.

I MUST RESPONSIBLY TELL YOU: All the "fact checking sites" are calling B.S. on the spike protein being a prion so I am just hoaxing y'all . . . . .

OOOOOPS, MAYBE NOT!!!
    We all know who the hoaxers are, and it's the "hoax busters"!!! Gee, how did Covid 19 end up being the ONLY VIRUS EVER DISCOVERED that has a mad cow disease prion as the spike protein it uses to bind to cells, to provide cover for the MRNA vaxxes to give everyone mad cow when those vaxxes tell everyone's bodies to manufacture that prion to get "immunity to corona"???? What a lovely "coincidence."

Ouuch, let's all hope mad cow disease is not delivered by that virus also. That had better stay bonded to the viral body or we are all TOAST.
    -------------------------------------------------

From the post above this one, the SARS-CoV-2 thingy escaped from a lab that was working on a vaccine... in other words, it seems they already were working on an mRNA vaccine in that lab and which took a while to show off its true colors as a bioweapon of one sort or another.

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th April 2021), avid (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Constance (8th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (9th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Hym (8th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), meat suit (9th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), Peace in Oz (8th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Ouuch, let's all hope mad cow disease is not delivered by that virus also. That had better stay bonded to the viral body or we are all TOAST.
    So damned if we do, damned if we don't?
    Sadly, this has crossed my mind as I read the vaccine side effects and they are pretty much the same as the covid-19 symptoms.
    We really need to focus massive attention on any hint of remedies that we can dig up!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), gord (7th April 2021), Gwin Ru (7th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), Mare (7th April 2021), mountain_jim (7th April 2021), RunningDeer (8th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sometimes I think these experts are into "overkill" pardon the pun.
    I accept that there is every possibility that the vaccines are designed to wreak havoc on the human race --reduce the population drastically but hope must be given -- there is an antidote even to a deadly snake bite.
    More needs to be focused on the "cure" incorporated in posts that state the worst.

I am positive that we will overcome.

Chris

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Docim369 (16th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), Eva2 (7th April 2021), Gwin Ru (7th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mare (7th April 2021), Metaphor (7th April 2021), Peace in Oz (8th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Lots of good info here

https://www.oraclefilms.com/

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th April 2021), Bill Ryan (7th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2021), greybeard (7th April 2021), Gwin Ru (7th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th April 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Mare (7th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021), wondering (7th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID VACCINE HIDDEN PLAN - DEATH WITHIN 2 YEARS - WORLD DOCTORS ASSOC. - VACCINE IS CRIMINAL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L9hw1TIW1Wz9/

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think we need to maintain the levels of scepticism, discernment and objectivity that we seek to deploy when dealing with the mainstream media when we're looking at alternative sources, whistleblowers, maverick scientists, alternative news etc.

I've now seen several different versions of the doomsday scenario, all of them delivered with what appears to be perfect sincerity. They can't all be correct and indeed that wish to flood the collective consciousness with multiple conflicting stories is in itself a recognised strategy in the information war that we now recognise is being fought all around us. In that context I think the 'zombie army' 'prions will eat your brain' graphic is unhelpful and will only encourage many to dismiss the argument as scaremongering.

On the prion argument that Claasen made, I found this rebuttal from David Gorski.

Quote So what we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor that a real molecular biologist or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced. Basically, Classen points to the mRNA sequence in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and finds sequences associated with the “prionization” of these proteins, while completely ignoring the known fact that these are nuclear proteins and that the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccine remains in the cytoplasm. In fact, the whole idea that there are mRNAs that can behave like prions and induce misfolded proteins appears, if this recent review arguing for an expansion of the definition of prion is any indication, to be largely speculative and not yet firmly demonstrated at this time.
    If any argument is to succeed it will need to be rigorously argued by credible scientists who are ready to put their reputations on the line.

ps. Disclaimer - I've had the virus, so maybe these are the thoughts of a deteriorating brain.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think we need to maintain the levels of scepticism, discernment and objectivity that we seek to deploy when dealing with the mainstream media when we're looking at alternative sources, whistleblowers, maverick scientists, alternative news etc.

I've now seen several different versions of the doomsday scenario, all of them delivered with what appears to be perfect sincerity. They can't all be correct and indeed that wish to flood the collective consciousness with multiple conflicting stories is in itself a recognised strategy in the information war that we now recognise is being fought all around us. In that context I think the 'zombie army' 'prions will eat your brain' graphic is unhelpful and will only encourage many to dismiss the argument as scaremongering.

On the prion argument that Claasen made, I found this rebuttal from David Gorski.

Quote So what we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor that a real molecular biologist or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced. Basically, Classen points to the mRNA sequence in the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and finds sequences associated with the “prionization” of these proteins, while completely ignoring the known fact that these are nuclear proteins and that the mRNA in the COVID-19 vaccine remains in the cytoplasm. In fact, the whole idea that there are mRNAs that can behave like prions and induce misfolded proteins appears, if this recent review arguing for an expansion of the definition of prion is any indication, to be largely speculative and not yet firmly demonstrated at this time.
    If any argument is to succeed it will need to be rigorously argued by credible scientists who are ready to put their reputations on the line.

ps. Disclaimer - I've had the virus, so maybe these are the thoughts of a deteriorating brain.
    Journeyman I agree with you -- overselling dangers not helpful.
    I was a clinical Hypnotherapist for quite a few year and the standard advice is "Meet people where they stand"
    Most can accept that there are risks in taking any "medicine" or Vaccine -- so start at the shallow end or your in deep water so to speak.
    As I practised NLP right from the start I was aware that mind control was being used and that is not appropriate for a Government to use -- literally hypnotising the population through repetition.

I would put could this in front of "COVID VACCINE HIDDEN PLAN - DEATH WITHIN 2 YEARS - WORLD DOCTORS ASSOC. - VACCINE IS CRIMINAL"
    Professor Dolores Cannon in the video is a leading world expert and she does not mess about --tells it as she sees it.
    People are not ready for that perhaps -- she is exasperated because Governments are not listening to her and other leading expetrs -- there is no need for a vaccine which might actually be seasonal flu in disguise-- statistics show this years mortality same as last years.
    What Epidemic???

Chris

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (9th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (9th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Journeyman (9th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I was a clinical Hypnotherapist for quite a few year and the standard advice is "Meet people where they stand"
    Most can accept that there are risks in taking any "medicine" or Vaccine -- so start at the shallow end or your in deep water so to speak.
    As I practised NLP right from the start I was aware that mind control was being used and that is not appropriate for a Government to use -- literally hypnotising the population through repetition.
    Chris, I have my own convictions about mental therapies but coud you adventure to try out an "end-of-hypnotic command " on real life people you are dealing with and who obviously are repeating like a parrot the government and TV narrative. I noticed that one can bring some a bit out of it in a discussion but then they snap right back in the old belief system. Totally irrational and thus certainly hypnotized or under a spell. Recently I tried in a shop with a vendor who made trouble about my refusal to put a mask over my nose and we started on the vaccine issue. In the end i clacked my fingers and ordered "come out of the hypnosis now" but he protested and said he was not hypnotized But some command may work or we may find the communication that ends a group hypnotization. I think it will appear somewhere on the line and make the whole irrationality crumble. PM me please if you see any possibility ;-)

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), greybeard (10th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    When did they start pushing the zombie meme, to get people ready for this? The Walking Dead first aired in 2010, which was also the first year any documentation for Covid-19 showed up, and at that time it was supposed to be a prion disease that caused people to go "mad cow" and die.

You may find this post of interest: https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-plan-decoded/

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), greybeard (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (10th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast