+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:47.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), fifi (29th August 2021), graciousb (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (10th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th April 2021), Journeyman (11th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Dr Lee Merritt: The vaccine is preparing the world for a mass death event

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:46.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), graciousb (10th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    HOW THE DEPOPULATION COVID VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS
    by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, & a brief review by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-...in-3-6-months/

(The Bitchute video is also at the link)

"REQUIRED VIEWING! Dr. Sherri Tenpenny gives VERY important information!
    ---
    Apart from all the dangers FROM the vaccine(s) Reinette also briefly touched on something else in the video we
    do not hear much about ...

We may be happy from resisting to take a vaccine but what happens when relatives and friends start suffering from the consequences
    after taking the vaccine? What kind of problems will we be confronted with after people start to die or get seriously ill en masse?
    First of all what happens if e.g. half of the 'priority' group first responders falls away ?

Are we aware of the type of world that will remain for people not taking the jab if this scenario plays out?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), Gwin Ru (10th April 2021), janette (9th May 2021), mab777 (29th August 2021), onawah (10th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I was a clinical Hypnotherapist for quite a few year and the standard advice is "Meet people where they stand"
    Most can accept that there are risks in taking any "medicine" or Vaccine -- so start at the shallow end or your in deep water so to speak.
    As I practised NLP right from the start I was aware that mind control was being used and that is not appropriate for a Government to use -- literally hypnotising the population through repetition.
    Chris, I have my own convictions about mental therapies but coud you adventure to try out an "end-of-hypnotic command " on real life people you are dealing with and who obviously are repeating like a parrot the government and TV narrative. I noticed that one can bring some a bit out of it in a discussion but then they snap right back in the old belief system. Totally irrational and thus certainly hypnotized or under a spell. Recently I tried in a shop with a vendor who made trouble about my refusal to put a mask over my nose and we started on the vaccine issue. In the end i clacked my fingers and ordered "come out of the hypnosis now" but he protested and said he was not hypnotized But some command may work or we may find the communication that ends a group hypnotization. I think it will appear somewhere on the line and make the whole irrationality crumble. PM me please if you see any possibility ;-)
    You can make up your own "meme"
    Start with an undeniable fact.

"A lot of people have died.
    Many have been concerned
    the WHO downgraded the virus.
    The virus is over

We can confidently look forward.
    The bold highlighted parts spoken louder --repeated where possible

The use of tense is important

Past
    Present
    Future

I used to think the way you do
    However on looking deeper
    I found
    So if you investigate deeper
    You will find the future is bright

Using these guide lines you can compose your own

Its called feel felt and found
    I know how you feel
    Thats the way I felt
    However I found

Hope this helps
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Peace in Oz (10th April 2021), Philippe (10th April 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

First of all I do not consider my questioning off topic as it is research how to diminish a mass death risk. Chris your reply may be good philosophical gymnastics but it is not factual. I checked the WHOs weekly epidemiological update and at least in the most recent one it does not state that the virus is downgraded or over. As a statement to get people out of their hypnotic trance this will recoil badly. Better is to admit you have no knowledge sofar of any command to stop this mass programming that has so much indications of being hypnotic.
    Reading through the WHOs recommendations one can notice the bias and contradictions. Because they know their complicity in this major attack on humanity has been well analyzed they start to send out moderate opinions about the mask ( not even recommended in the opening statement) and the necessity of tests. They are quacks, charlatans working for a dark agenda.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), janette (24th April 2021), Mark (23rd April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    First of all I do not consider my questioning off topic as it is research how to diminish a mass death risk. Chris your reply may be good philosophical gymnastics but it is not factual. I checked the WHOs weekly epidemiological update and at least in the most recent one it does not state that the virus is downgraded or over. As a statement to get people out of their hypnotic trance this will recoil badly. Better is to admit you have no knowledge sofar of any command to stop this mass programming that has so much indications of being hypnotic.
    Reading through the WHOs recommendations one can notice the bias and contradictions. Because they know their complicity in this major attack on humanity has been well analyzed they start to send out moderate opinions about the mask ( not even recommended in the opening statement) and the necessity of tests. They are quacks, charlatans working for a dark agenda.
    Philippe

It was downgraded from being an epidemic last year by the WHO
    I have seen that in various posts -- date given details given,
    Professor Dolores Cahill has stated its over --- basically its a seasonal flu.
    Trouble is that MSM repetition --lies has convinced people otherwise but that is not factual --the WHO is not factual either.
    I point people to the web site below or print this out for them.

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/

• Lawyers are preparing Neurenburg 2.0 to prosecute all who perpetuated the Coronavirus scam

Thousands of lawyers from around the world preparing lawsuits against anyone responsible for the Covid-19 Scandal fabricated by the World Economic (Davos) Forum.

US-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich is leading the attack to set up a kind of Nuremberg Trial 2.0 where anyone who has participated in spreading lies and fear about the Covid-19 virus is held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
    It's important to note that Fuellmich is the attorney who successfully sued Volkswagen for tampering with the catalytic converters in its cars. He also successfully won a case against Deutsche Bank, which was classified as a criminal enterprise.

According to Fuellmich, the fraud in these two German lawsuits is nothing compared to what the virus fraudsters have done to the world. He believes the whole thing is more of a scandal than a crisis, and that everyone involved should be prosecuted.
    All manipulations and falsified testing protocols must be addressed, says Fuellmich, which is why he is partnering with an international network of corporate attorneys to advocate for what Principia Scientific International calls “the greatest tort of all time,” not to mention “the greatest crime against the humanity that was ever committed ” .
    In order to bring about an international class action lawsuit based on Anglo-Saxon law, a Covid-19 Commission of Inquiry has been established to consider how best to proceed. She has so far determined that "the Covid-19 scandal was not a health issue at any point" .
    The hearings with about 100 internationally renowned scientists, doctors, economists and lawyers, held by the Berlin Commission of Inquiry into the Covid-19 affair since July 10, 2020, have meanwhile shown with near-certainty that the Covid-19 scandal was not a health issue at any point.

Rather, it was a question of consolidating the illegal power (illegitimate because it was obtained by criminal methods) of the corrupt "Davos cabal" by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos cabal, in particular the SMEs were destroyed.

Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc., were thus able to appropriate their market share and wealth, is a summary of Fuellmich's latest announcement of 15 February.
    Coronavirus is little more than a brain game to steal people's wealth, freedoms and lives.

In other words, the Coronavirus was never about keeping people “safe” or protecting their health. It was about transferring wealth from the poor to the ultra-rich, while restructuring the world in such a way that all normality and many freedoms were abolished.

At worst, the Covid-19 virus was a bad seasonal flu. The truth is, it was nothing out of the ordinary, in the sense that in the last year in general the same number of people died as in any other year, even though the last year was all attributed to “Covid”.
    We have seen what has been confirmed time and again: the degree of danger of the virus is roughly the same as that of the seasonal flu, regardless of whether it is a new virus (manufactured or not) or whether we are simply dealing with a flu which has been renamed “Covid-19 Pandemic”. Meanwhile, Drosten's PCR tests can't even tell us about infectious infections. To make matters worse, the health and economic damage from the anti-Covid measures has been so devastating that we must speak of a level of destruction that is historically unique.

Health has never been a problem, except that injections of genetic experimental agents disguised as “vaccinations” are now causing massive damage, including fatal consequences. The world's population is being used as guinea pigs for these experimental gene injections, both gradually and extremely quickly. To panic the population, dangerous and harmful containment measures (even according to the WHO) were introduced of compulsory, unnecessary and dangerous mouth masks and social distance, unnecessary and counterproductive. The population was therefore “ready” for the injections, the committee concludes.
    The document goes on to explain that the whole thing was never really about health, and that has become clear by now. It's about tyrannizing people, eliminating their rights, and now about vaccinating with injections of genetically experimental substances disguised as 'vaccinations'.

These so-called “vaccinations” are harming and killing people left and right, although the mainstream media refuses to report on them. Meanwhile, tens of millions of human guinea pigs line up to be needle-stabbed, believing that their overlords care about their health and just want to protect them.

• source
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (10th April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (10th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Peace in Oz (11th April 2021), Philippe (10th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021), Satori (23rd April 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

The Covid Con Game and End Game

G. Edward Griffin
    2021-04-23

Dr. Lee Merritt, an Orthopedic Surgeon in Onawa, Iowa, is interviewed by Jeff Dornik and delivers an amazingly comprehensive overview of the motives behind the Covid-pandemic theater.

First, she shows that there is no real pandemic and that the public-health practices being mandated are scientifically absurd.

Then she reasons that, if obscene profits were the only motive for this crime, it would not be necessary to put so many exotic and toxic components into the vaccines. A simpler product could be sold at the same price with a greater profit margin.

Therefore, there must be some additional purpose for the vaccines. She makes a compelling case that the end game is nothing less than human enslavement and massive depopulation – both of which are long-held ideals of those who direct the pharmaceutical cartel.

2021 April 21 –

Source:

RETURN TO HOME PAGE

You can view this video from several sources. Cached versions are adjusted for optimum quality, if needed, and they provide access if original sources fail.

One take away from Dr. Merritt presentation:

"If it were all for the $$, why not just flood the market with some placebo? Why manufacture some expensive injections if it only were for the $$?
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 23rd April 2021 at 15:06.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), BushPilot (23rd April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Constance (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Dick (23rd April 2021), DSKlausler (23rd April 2021), Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2021), gord (23rd April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (24th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (23rd April 2021), Satori (23rd April 2021), Tintin (23rd April 2021), Valle (23rd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

DR NORTHRUP DISCUSSES VACCINES, CHROMOSOME 8 AND DNA MANIPULATOR WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BaOsaawg48VL

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BaOsaawg48VL
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd April 2021 at 18:29.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Constance (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (24th April 2021), mab777 (29th August 2021), onawah (1st September 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), Tintin (23rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 263 posts

I've been around academics and smart people all my life. These two ladies, Lee Merritt and Christiane Northrup are at the top of their game, displaying a high level of confidence and know how in simplifying complex concepts for the general public consumption. We need another million of them, exposing the lies and the greed and the satanism and insane agendas, connecting the dots.

Hats off to both of them for their courage and altruism!

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), mab777 (29th August 2021), Patient (4th May 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

If it’s true about the potential for the spike protein to cause CJD prions, that would tie in perfectly for Bill Gates pushing for synthetic beef and a reduction to ‘1 burger a month per person’.

I’m guessing the mad cow disease will be blamed on an out of control epidemic of infected meat, so BG can roll in his synth beef.
    It’s a win win for him. A solution for every problem that him and his cronies have caused...

You kind of get the impression for every out come they have an equally lucrative solution waiting in the wings, all to benefit themselves.

It would be interesting if this is the case, how they explain how vegetarians end up with CJD if it’s coming from beef and not the jab. I’m sure they have an excuse for that already planned out.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 25th April 2021 at 15:28.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), bluestflame (20th August 2021), Delight (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), Gwin Ru (26th April 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Lee Merritt: Forced Vaccines Are a Holocaust-Level Crime Against Humanity
    54:06

10 hours ago 2,101 views

Alexandra Bruce

My head has been spinning for a year, as I’ve tried to work out how a coordinated global fraud of such a vastness as COVID-19, involving so many different sectors and jurisdictions could’ve been pulled off.

Dr Lee Merritt joins Mike Adams to discuss the financial and regulatory forces that have been keeping most doctors from doing the right thing and morally pushing back against this patently genocidal agenda.

She explains, “There’s a pyramid, here. At the very top of the control pyramid, are the doctors who are chiefs of departments and administrative; the CEOs…of these hospitals that are taking the government money from the NIH…

“The role of Tony Fauci, here…he’s what we’d call the bagman. He takes the money that his bosses give him, like the Gates Foundation and whoever…and over his life at the NIH, Dr Fauci has distributed $800 billion, a half a trillion just for AIDS research, alone. So hospitals have become dependent on this stuff. I heard up to 80% of research institutions are NIH grants.

“So they’re bought. The people at the top are not going to speak out, because Dr Fauci has a long arm and can pull back your grant if you start speaking out against Remdesivir and for Hydroxychloroquine, for example.

“Then at the bottom of the pyramid are people who are in training and I hear from them all the time and they’re sad about what’s going on but they can’t speak out, because they can’t get through medical school and they can’t get through their residency if they don’t speak out. And I’d give them a moral pass right now.

“But in the middle are a bunch of doctors, like you say, they’ve got debts, they’ve come out of training…or they don’t want to lose their job, they’ve got a mortgage and kids and I get this…but look back at Germany. We don’t give those doctors a pass for not having jumped off the bus. We’re in a moral bus that’s about to go over the cliff. It’s time to get off.

“We’re killing people, at this point. By omission; we could’ve told them about Vitamin D, something very simple…They are killing by commission. They’re treating people inappropriately in the hospitals…

“I know a lot of people who are not physicians, who gave up their jobs and stood up morally, rather than go along with this and I’m just going to say that God will not hold us blameless: Physicians, it’s time to stand up. You cannot keep riding this bus.”

Dr Merritt is so smart and articulate and has many great insights to share, here and Mike Adams is at his best, as well.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), bluestflame (20th August 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th May 2021), gord (4th May 2021), greybeard (4th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Icare (5th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (4th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Quote 57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

A group of 57 leading scientists, doctors and policy experts has released a report calling in to question the safety and efficacy of the current COVID-19 vaccines and are now calling for an immediate end to all vaccine programs. We urge you to read and share this damning report.

There are two certainties regarding the global distribution of Covid-19 vaccines. The first is that governments and the vast majority of the mainstream media are pushing with all their might to get these experimental drugs into as many people as possible. The second is that those who are willing to face the scorn that comes with asking serious questions about vaccines are critical players in our ongoing effort to spread the truth.

You can read an advanced copy of this manuscript in preprint below. It has been prepared by nearly five dozen highly respected doctors, scientists, and public policy experts from across the globe to be urgently sent to world leaders as well as all who are associated with the production and distribution of the various Covid-19 vaccines in circulation today.

There are still far too many unanswered questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccines’ safety, efficacy, and necessity. This study is a bombshell that should be heard by everyone, regardless of their views on vaccines. There aren’t nearly enough citizens who are asking questions. Most people simply follow the orders of world governments, as if they have earned our complete trust. They haven’t done so. This manuscript is a step forward in terms of accountability and the free flow of information on this crucial subject. Please take the time to read it and share it widely.
    https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

Preprint report PDF
    https://www.andrewbostom.org/wp-cont...May-8-2021.pdf
    Last edited by pueblo; 9th May 2021 at 07:26.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alan (20th August 2021), avid (9th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), bluestflame (20th August 2021), ceetee9 (9th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (9th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 20th August 2021 at 15:59.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (20th August 2021), avid (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), bluestflame (20th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), gord (20th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), leavesoftrees (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), Tintin (20th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Lee Merritt is one of my favorite people

Quote DR. DAVE WITH DR. LEE MERRITT - UNRESTRICTED WARFARE GOES VIRAL
    Dr. Dave sits down with Dr. Lee Merritt to discuss the virus and the jab. They go over what is known as well as the unknown variables as it pertains to both. They also analyze some of the more common main stream narratives in addition to what to look out for in the not too distant future.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ad8eoWMVtJFu

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), gord (29th August 2021), greybeard (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), jaybee (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 times in 1,763 posts

Mod note from Bill: I copied this over from Houman's thread, as it also belongs here. (This is Dr Lee Merritt, of course. )

~~~

Her last words (she got it): "if you believe that you are fighting a virus you will behave like a victim, if you believe that you are fighting a war, you will behave like a warrior, we are in a war, it is an unconventional 5th generation war and we have to identify who the enemy is..."

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/E9eiHFonIwXZ/

Quote -She is a tenured Navy surgeon despite the title of the video
    -In 2020 there were 20 COVID deaths in the entire military, all 4 branches
    -Military highly vaccinated
    -She mentions tumors but did not give numbers
    -48 leukemia cases per year average historically for the military, but 229 this year so far (leukemia is a blood disease)
    -317 cases of Myocarditis VAERS TOTAL for the military in the last 31 years, but 1113 cases in 2021 so far
    -Myocarditis has a 66 percent kill rate over 5 years of living with it (many threads about kids getting myocarditis but it is seldom mentioned that surviving the initial infection doesn't mean they are out of the woods. Their heart is damaged forever and within 5 years 2/3s of them will be dead.)

-HSV vaccine halted after 22 deaths
    -H1N1 vaccine halted after 53 deaths
    -COVID vaccine is killing 53 every day
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2021 at 01:32.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), bluestflame (28th August 2021), Delight (28th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (28th August 2021), fifi (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), greybeard (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), jaybee (28th August 2021), mab777 (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021), ZenBaller (28th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ad8eoWMVtJFu

Yes, absolutely one of my favorites too. This is Dr Lee Merritt at her very best. I ignored 'Dr Dave' (Dave Janda), who I found irritating and added very little value, and listened carefully to Lee as I always do. I learn from her every time.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (28th August 2021), bluestflame (28th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (28th August 2021), fifi (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), greybeard (28th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), jaybee (28th August 2021), kudzy (28th August 2021), leavesoftrees (28th August 2021), Mike Gorman (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021), Yoda (28th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,101 times in 20,640 posts

I really like it that she talks about psychopaths in medicine which rarely gets mentioned, but also how not only has the COVID virus apparently not been isolated, but that it's not really known if viruses actually exist and/or are what they have been theorized to be.
    (And I'm only halfway through the video...)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ad8eoWMVtJFu

Yes, absolutely one of my favorites too. This is Dr Lee Merritt at her very best. I ignored 'Dr Dave' (Dave Janda), who I found irritating and added very little value, and listened carefully to Lee as I always do. I learn from her every time.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2021 at 13:13. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), bluestflame (28th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), greybeard (29th August 2021), jaybee (28th August 2021), leavesoftrees (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,976 times in 2,208 posts

I really like it that she talks about psychopaths in medicine which rarely gets mentioned, but also how not only has the COVID virus apparently not been isolated, but that it's not really known if viruses actually exist and/or are what they have been theorized to be.

Yes the bit about psychopaths was very interesting - and on reflection - is probably the Achilles heel of the human race .... why the wrong people always seem to end up in power or dominating power structures... how they get to spoil everything and destroy relationships, families, communities, countries + civilizations again and again... they have the focused ruthlessness to get to the top of their profession and not care about anyone or anything that gets in their way...

They look normal but they have a mental illness that could arise from a spiritual malfunction maybe originating from another dimension - or matters of the 'soul'....... (are we back to Satan and Demons again - ? )

Interesting how lee Merritt said they (psychopaths) recognize each other and work together .... which would explain why so many people in power in different institutions literally don't give a damn about the harm they are causing with the fake pandemic + 'vaccination' agenda.. - the death, harm, pain and distress.... in fact they probably enjoy it... and enjoy the fact that they are hiding behind the theatre of actually caring about a 'pandemic' and the theatre of trying so hard to protect people from harm... while all the time enjoying the power of doing them harm... dominating and abusing the vulnerable and trusting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember wondering what the Cremation of Care was all about - when Alex Jones went into Bohemian Grove and witnessed the crazy Goings On.... like who would be proud of cremating care - of not caring - destroying care... but of course psychopaths would -

I think they might be trying to twist it that the super rich and powerful enjoy letting go of the cares of the world and relaxing - but really !!!!.... couldn't they just go and sit by a river and have a nice picnic and listen to the water and the birds singing and the rustle of leaves etc.... do they really need to mimic sacrifice (or perform actual sacrifice) to relax for a bit.... FFS....

But yes I suppose this is how powerful psychopaths enjoy a Get~Together... and a bit of down time... crazy, selfish, nutters that they are... to us they are Monsters but they carefully disguise their Monsterhood when out in public...

I perceive the Cremation of Care.... as them deliberately reveling in not caring about the people they have power over... who they destroy to achieve their aims - more so than them having a bit of a carefree time prancing around the woods doing depraved things... and watching dramatic sacrifice rituals...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cremation_of_Care

Quote On July 15, 2000, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and his cameraman, Mike Hanson, infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and filmed the Cremation of Care ceremony with a hidden camera. The footage was the centerpiece of Jones' documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove. Jones claimed that the Cremation of Care was an "ancient Canaanite, Luciferian, Babylon mystery religion ceremony". The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book Them: Adventures with Extremists, writing: "My lasting impression was of an all-pervading sense of immaturity: the Elvis impersonators, the pseudo-pagan spooky rituals, the heavy drinking. These people might have reached the apex of their professions but emotionally they seemed trapped in their college years."[

Going to stop there...

There are many other points of special interest in the Video posted by Delight earlier in the thread... like the nature of viruses - the cause of Gulf War Syndrome - to name two...

What a great human being Lee Merritt is - speaking out clearly with no compromise...

edit to add ...

this is the particular video I'm referring to (although anything with Lee Merritt in is good...)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ad8eoWMVtJFu/
    Last edited by jaybee; 28th August 2021 at 08:59.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), gord (29th August 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onawah (28th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,101 times in 20,640 posts

I also nominate as outstanding whistleblowers Karen Kingston, featured here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1448471
    and Susan Bradford, here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1448963

Perhaps we need a new thread for outstanding whistleblowers, regardless of what they are blowing the whistle on.
    That would help in knowing who to recommend to people looking for information, without having to sift through the whole group of whistleblowers.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th August 2021 at 23:49.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), fifi (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), greybeard (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

(And I'm only halfway through the video...)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ad8eoWMVtJFu

This is GOLD and the contents present many bits of information that create a tapestry showing how the whole medical industrial complex (MIC)has been building step by step to this moment. It shows how the MIC (which dates back to the war on "naturopathy") has intended to eviscerate any systems offering TRUE healing.

Florence Nightingale's contribution of NATURAL hygiene was actually why I went into nursing. I also had a vison of being a follower of the goddess Hygeia. I also love the stories of the ancient physicians like Paracelsus. Over and over predators use our ignorance and fear to destroy us.

Now that SO MANY fantastic providers are being thrown out, perhaps there will be a revolution and we call it "The Nightingales" who skillfully CARE for people. Health is an ongoing process. ONLY accidents and injuries need "allopathic barber/surgeons". I dream of the Nightingales every day. It is when people with various skills collaborate and share knowledge that health blooms. There is NO one cure or one size or one method for every person but there ARE PRINCIPLES and the first is DO NO HARM>

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (17th April 2022), DNA (17th April 2022), gord (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onawah (29th August 2021), Reinhard (17th March 2022), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast