+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Thoughts On What Happens Next?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Any Thoughts On What Happens Next?

Quote Now, if this whole thing turns out to be like the Trump election (that I was convinced he had won.. so good to keep that in mind when I'm convinced... haha) then maybe I'll just buy a van and go live by a river.... I'm still willing to go all in, but I need to see the ball moved forward somewhat!
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/how-t...-by-the-river/
    seems Alex Jones agrees...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), sijohn (18th February 2021), TargeT (19th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Free speech is disappearing and many voices have been closed down. From where I'm sitting it looks like the 'bad guys' have done well!!

Some are being quite negative about people wearing masks or having the vaccine. One person, when asked in an interview about people being stuck in a position of not wanting the vaccine, but won't be allowed to visit loved ones in other countries if they don't, started ranting about 'morons' being complicit in the agenda if they get vaccinated and now its time to let people go etc. I keep seeing this vibe lately and its not nice and its not helpful!!!

I don't like to admit it but I agree that the 'bad guys' have done well. I have this suspicion that any sense of success we might have felt isn't any kind of inconvenience to the nefarious plans against us.

There's this from 2013, for example, that makes me look twice at things that have happened over the last decade:
    From 2013
    Quote RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.
    But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.
    cross post ref: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1410454

And, yes, I can see your point Bassplayer1, about the vibe that is not nice or helpful; it's like a tribal split where a PoV is used to bash the 'other side' over the head. It's hardly any kind of influencing model, more a polarisation model. Polarisation is easy, but changing somebody's mind is notoriously difficult!! Inherent human weakness, I struggle as much as the next person.

As for what happens next for me: I am at the phase of thinking seriously about relocating to an isolated area/property, setting up a 'online' warehouse shop, with a delivery operation to go with it, so I can have supplies and also a licence to get around; delivery drivers are essential workers. I'd characterise my thinking here as 'I've given up and am cutting my loses'. This would change if lockdown goes away. Plan for the worst, hope for the best. I'm not holding my breath assuming things will be OK, but I would love to be wrong

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), Brigantia (18th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021), Sunray (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,218 times in 1,361 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    I like to think about our growing army mathematically. ~1% die per year. So, I'd say that is maybe 0.5% increase per year of people who are not believing the lies, if not higher. The majority of elderly dying are programmed and the bleak future for the kids makes them not by into the lie.
    I'm not sure about that - many on this forum are older than me, and I'm in my 50s. I've also been to a lot of truth-seeking events and there have been many people older than me there. Don't forget the 1960s awakening too!

It's been my observation that a lot of young people are believing what they're told, though not all of them; my generation was taught how to think, but I would say from probably the 1990s onwards, they're taught what to think.

Of course there are young people who see through the lies, kudos to them, so it's not a simple ageist generational matter.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 19th February 2021 at 01:55. Reason: Typo

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Matthew (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021), Satori (18th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

I think the biggest challenge moving forward isn't so much tackling the dark side but getting through to people who's mind is programmed differently. Getting through to conditioned loved ones!

Today is my Mum's birthday and she lives in the UK. I called her and as to be expected, the conversation worked its way around to the vaccine. My folks have had their's (I posted on another thread about my Uncle getting sick after his jab).

I don't want to be rude or unkind about my Mum, but she has a very sheltered life experience and world view via the BBC, Daily Mail, soap operas and radio phone-in shows. She struggles with technology and isn't confident using her iPad and the internet.

This morning, I got a mini lecture about how wonderful the vaccine is and how if we don't have the vaccine, we'll be in-and-out of 'lockdown' forever. She told me how 'spooky' the virus is, that 'no-one's seen a virus like this one. It's very clever and mutates. We have to get everyone vaccinated.'

'Boris says this' 'Boris says that' 'Matt Hancock has told us blah blah' ... I'm thinking these men should go to prison!!

She tells me how many people are dying in the local hospital - 15 actually, but I try to say these deaths could be due to a number of things and underlying health conditions and complications. I'm not saying Covid doesn't exist, I believe it does but my Mum is believing the idea that if you get Covid you'll die! She believes dodgy stats and not the likely reality of 97.5% survival rate.

Anyway, my whole family believe in following the rules, lockdown, vaccines, masks, sanitizing the groceries and leaving them in the garage for three days etc.

I tried explaining to my Mum the uncertainties of RNA biotech gene therapy 'vaccines' and I got the impression that she felt she knew all about the science of vaccines (Never ever doing any research of her own!)

I got a lecture about the 'marvels of modern science', and how 'technology has come a long way that they don't need to test vaccines for years any more. They can do them quickly now' She used Polio and smallpox as examples, but when I tried explaining how the Pfizer and Moderna jabs work, said said to me "I don't know where you're getting your information from."

So, what I also want to say is that when we are coming up against this fixed mind-set, things become even harder for us 'alternative' folk especially when some alternative media personalities are coming out with things like Biden and Hilary being clones, trials taking place on Mars etc . I'm open minded to these things being possible, but these kind of statements with NO evidence makes it harder for anything we say to be taken seriously - especially the dangers of these vaccines. We're crossing a line of becoming a discredited laughing stock and it's a challenge for our voices to be heard and taken seriously and as a result this may cost some people their lives.

Thank you for listening to me go on lol!

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), Brigantia (18th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), I should cocoa (18th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Matthew (18th February 2021), Michi (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), s7e6e (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Freedom, well being, joy, love, truth and harmony are going to happen. But not next. The schedule has not been posted.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 18th February 2021 at 16:44.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Matthew (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), rgray222 (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Yes, there is a problem within the illusion of this mental view of "good vs bad". But energetically, I think in terms of constructive vs destructive. Destructive people are a problem and I am going to see them as they are. IT doesn't mean I want to harm them, just change or disempower them.

Yes, the 60s generation had something. I think a decent amount of those people fell back asleep though. I see some of this happening to aging people around me now. So that may have to be factored in as a setback.

I'm not trying to pick on old people but im quite sure im statistically in the ballpark. There is a significant difference of politically awake people from those dying over age 70 and the new adults replacing them at say age 25. By that point they have some time to think and educate. And even the kids who arent quite awakening, as a whole, I believe their energy is overall better than the old folks for the new world to be born. Im estimating the numbers but lets say 70% of those dying are believing the scam and 40% of the kids coming up are , its a 30% positive change. I think it could be as high as 50% but 30% improvement i feel confident in and is still a positive shift/increase occurring.

I know personal experience isnt a massive data set, but personally out of all the people I meet in person, I almost never meet anyone retired who knows whats going on (yes, i know there are many out there and on here) and I meet loads of people under 40 who do. The internet seems a big factor in this and probably the disappointment the young have gotten for starting off during rough times. The older people with plenty of money have less reason to see whats going on.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 18th February 2021 at 17:09.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

gord (19th February 2021), kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    I like to think about our growing army mathematically. ~1% die per year. So, I'd say that is maybe 0.5% increase per year of people who are not believing the lies, if not higher. The majority of elderly dying are programmed and the bleak future for the kids makes them not by into the lie.
    I'm not sure about that - many on this forum are older than me, and I'm in my 50s. I've also been to a lot of truth-seeking events and there have been many people older than me there. Don't forget the 1960s awakening too!

It's been my observation that a lot of young people are believing what they're told, though not all of them; my generation was taught how to think, but I would say from probably from the 1990s onwards, they're taught what to think.

Of course there are young people who see through the lies, kudos to them, so it's not a simple ageist generational matter.
    I highly doubt that. School during that time was all about Friere's Banking model of education and teacher being ultimate authority depositing his facts into students heads. Its still like that over here in SE Asia. And almost NOBODY questions the covid narrative. lol So, its like im living in the 50-80s in many ways. There is quite a difference in ignorance, awareness between here and the west.

As much as they are trying to dumb down the kids now, even though it works on some.....I'm confident that overall its not working. It may be slow, but each generation is more conscious overall than the next at least in the west where there was no big set back.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

this shift is happening no matter what.
    the old system is coming apart no matter what.

the bad guys most likely have a really comprehensive insurance plan for themselves like cities rigged with nukes, god knows what, maybe so serious that the good guys had to let it go for now.

at least so many more people know whats going on.

hang in there, hold strong, its all coming apart sooner or later.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2021), Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Nasu (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

My feeling is that we are all on that blank page between chapters.

What happens next I feel will be more loss of liberty, more social distancing, more economic collapse. That seems to be the plan anyway, the agents of change need the chaos to happen first. I think that is where the opportunity is. Each of us can be a part of making sure that when the inevitable chaos happens, we are mentally and physically and spiritually ready.

Often to get out of something we first have to go through it. Luckily we only have to learn to manage this moment. With a calm spirit, this moment too can be lived through. No matter the outcome, if we do nothing and stress about it, or fight or flight, none of us are going to get out of this alive...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 18th February 2021 at 19:17.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

kfm27917 (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (19th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

We don't have a lot of time left to get on track. I read yesterday that this year is the last
    one in a 26,000 thousand year period and the OWO have to have won by the end of that period.

I read so much that I don't recall where I read it but it fits in neatly with the globalists plans
    to get rid of the Earth's humans by vaccines and all the other forms of manipulation they
    have been doing for ever. Most people are not aware of their agenda and a lot don't want to believe it.

IMO we need to somehow stop this vaccine genocide or billions will die. Even Drs. and Nurses are compromised and have no choice or they will loose their license.
    Some are talking out as whistle blowers but apparently not enough people hear them
    as their interviews are often taken off the internet shortly after it is aired.

Some techniques they use are spraying nanoparticles down from jets. Those
    particles get into our food and into our lungs, so that means into our blood stream
    and past the blood stream barrier to our brain.

What can be done? No one seems to know. But there must be knowledgeable
    people out there who can enlighten us so we can fight this.
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th February 2021 at 20:50.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Nasu (22nd February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Sunny (19th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,217 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    We don't have a lot of time left to get on track. I read yesterday that this year is the last
    one in a 26,000 thousand year period and the OWO have to have won by the end of that period.
    What's OWO?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Nasu (22nd February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I just wrote about this on a friend's thread. To me after literally years of ... we have all the evidence ... reality is going to blown wide open it's all going to come out. We have inditements, laptops, watermarks, kraken... the Trump cards are going to come down...BOOM....whatever ...the dates come and go and new ones surface and followers just keep on following, when in reality it should be abundantly clear by now that the channels of information are lying.

But now from what I see those still hanging on are now waiting for a new March date.

It does seem to have a cult like quality, with some followers acting like victims in abusive relationships...coming up with increasingly convoluted excuses for why things are not going as promised and remaining caught in a loop that promises huge change..but never delivers.

We need to ask what the purpose of this deception was.

I have been following the mass arrests story since around 2010 and it is always played the same way.

Some great force (galactic federation, White hats, Trump... whatever) is going to save us.... any second now. (this keeps as victims)

Watch this space, enjoy the show. (Keep your focus here...where attention goes energy flows)

The other side are bad, they are the problem. maintain dualistic perspective...divide people

Personally I find that with myself and clients I work with we are all experiencing incredible powerful shifts in our inner world. To me this is where our true power lies. If more of us pulled our attention away from the world stage and worked on healing and growing within, I believe we would really start to see these changes manifest in our outer reality. From what I have glimpsed the worlds, magic, and wisdom we contain within on an individual and collective level is truly astounding. I agree with Painterdoug... it is up to us to create the change..it is an inside job.
    My own energy is not stable.its like a a tidal wave bursting around.at other times it circles in and out strong then stronger never weak.iam calm in thoughts but the energy certainly isnot.it feels like its getting ready and still building in strength to be used.i doubt iam the only one feeling this way?
    Oh the energies are so intense right now. Sometimes overwhelmingly so. Energetically the planet is being terraformed. And I believe, whether able to sense it directly or not, everyone is being affected.

One of the effects is hightened personal clarity and ability to shift density and heal much more quickly.

While we are all faced with incredible uncertainty in terms of how the physical will shift in response to the massive energetic overhaul that is occuring, I have no doubt that the changes will be positive... very positive. Of course this does not mean the path wont be bumpy, and even frightening at times, but it will ulrimately be pushing us to a reality that is based on love, truth, transparency and community.

The more we go with the flow and embrace personal growth the more gracefully we will move through this transition .

The old is slowly collapsing, imploding on itself. Trying to fix it is futile. Focusing on this dying old paradigm will ultimately induce fear and or anger and feel incredibly frustrating.

It will try desperately, in many guises to lure our attention, to draw us in with drama... hoping to maintain some degree of the collective energy flow resource.

Each of us has a role ro play in bringing the new into fruition. The energies are encouraging us to look inside, to find our own gold.... our own piece of the new world puzzle. There are so many incredible minds, and hearts in the collective... and as each of us stops handing our power away, waiting to be saved... and becomes able to express our own unique genius, we will begin to glimpse what we are truly capable of.

The real show begins within.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 18th February 2021 at 22:53.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Gracy (18th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), Mypos (18th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), s7e6e (19th February 2021), samildamach (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th February 2021), Tyy1907 (18th February 2021), Zirconian (18th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    What's OWO?
    The "One World Order" that has been in existence for countless years with their agenda of world rule which I pray never happens.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Michi (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), Sunny (19th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    .... Kerry Cassidy seems to be the only one out there at the moment who is challenging these folk who are making big claims with nothing to show. I recently watched her interview with Juan O Savin and several times she pinned him down directly asking outright the questions that we're asking, and perhaps its just me, but I found his lengthy replies empty of real answers and unhelpful...
    Yes, I've seen Kerry do that a few times recently - try to pin down her guests who make big predictions along the lines of the "mass arrests syndrome" but she can never seem to get anywhere. It's not through lack of trying. We need more hard hitting interviewers to push these fantasy peddlers.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Elainie (19th February 2021), gord (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

It's pretty obvious that this plandemic has been in the works for 5 - 10 years or longer. It's not something they could have implemented without lots of planning over an extended timeframe. I mean, wasn't it way back in 2009 that the W.H.O. changed the definition of "pandemic" to remove the limitation on large numbers of deaths in preparation for this? And hasn't Bill Gates been strategically giving out funds across the global medical industry for many years to position this roll-out and ensure the high level of compliance required to make this whole thing work? And look at the WEF website's covid action plan which would have taken years to compile. So, is this perhaps their "end game" and their biggest play ever and maybe they have no more cards to play after this round???? And if this doesn't work-out for them (a big "if" I suppose), then they are totally screwed? Their timeline is done?
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Smile Re: Any Thoughts On What Happens Next?

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    It kind of feels like someone is shuffling timelines like a deck of cards at the moment.
    Half of me wants to hide in a dark forest off grid and the other half wants to sit front row eating popcorn!
    I am so glad someone brought this up - I have experienced so much in the way of feeling 'ok so which one am I in today'? I feel at times totally way off or the day feels totally way off.

Have you had a feeling like your actually missing days? I would swear on the bible that the calendar I looked at last week said today was going to be the 16th - not the 18th. The 17th was the last day to apply for funding so though I didn't mark the calendar I knew I had to speak to my accountant on the 16th.... and knew that was thursday - sigh....

Or the sun rise is way off? I know sun rise changes every day but this is like at 7 am one day is way different that 7 am the next day, then back again... Once I had 2 total FULL moons (not the waxing / waning side of the full moon) about 4 days apart - now that can't happen. Freaked me out a tad lol.

I have had physical evidence in a picture I took in 2017 so I know it happens - but like you said its a like a shuffling a deck cards....
    Last edited by Chakra; 19th February 2021 at 00:35.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Nasu (19th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Really curious as to how on earth they could determine that? One would have to know exactly where we were 26K years ago. You need a starting point to have an accurate ending point.

Quote What can be done? No one seems to know. But there must be knowledgeable
    people out there who can enlighten us so we can fight this.
    Kinda depends on who your listening to - Catherine Austin Fitts gives a great breakdown on what is to be done.

Then there are lots of lawyers and doctors are fed up - creating groups and fighting it - here in Canada we have rebel news and a new political party PPC that is moving towards fighting the 'global reset'. People all over the world are protesting big time.

On a spiritual level - Tao of war or for more spiritual warrior types there is this. Much stronger than a regular prayer.
    The Judgment Call "They Shall Not Pass" By Jesus Christ If this was done every day.... We'd be in a different world. https://youtu.be/e29NurY1xTM

I like this guy too - he's great.
    https://t.me/oldmaninachair

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Nasu (19th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    My feeling is that we are all on that blank page between chapters.

What happens next I feel will be more loss of liberty, more social distancing, more economic collapse. That seems to be the plan anyway, the agents of change need the chaos to happen first. I think that is where the opportunity is. Each of us can be a part of making sure that when the inevitable chaos happens, we are mentally and physically and spiritually ready.

Often to get out of something we first have to go through it. Luckily we only have to learn to manage this moment. With a calm spirit, this moment too can be lived through. No matter the outcome, if we do nothing and stress about it, or fight or flight, none of us are going to get out of this alive...x.... N
    Thinking that we have to deal with chaos is a mistake IMO. They think that first they will cause chaos and then bring about order. Stop their chaos as instantly as we can
    and then bring about OUR OWN ORDER is what we need to do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Nasu (19th February 2021), Peace in Oz (19th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

"Then He told them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines, and pestilences in various places, along with fearful sights and great signs from heaven."

I'm not a bible believer. But looks to me as if their plans are written on it. To convince people that what is happening, what will happen is the will of god. So we knew how the planners desperately tried to start world war the past couple of years. Starting with N Korea and then Iran and Russia. But it never happened so yea they failed on this aspect , at least for the time being. We now have the "pestilence" more could appear. Texas has had a glimpse of famine. And I do believe its in their plan. And of course earthquakes. How easy it would be to make them with their earthquake machines. I am also anticipating a total collapse of communication since it is hard to believe that they dont have a backup system for their use. Along with the earthquakes are power failures, broken water pipes and more. So as Bill suggested on another thread "So get prepared while you still can, because time is running out" BUT please do it calmly and dont forget other people. And as Constance suggested on another thread " get back to nature" Its the best place to be in this time. I have all my tools at hand. I'm going to get an engine that I could run on wood. I will be able to fabricate anything from scratch. have not yet started on food but its going to be modest. maybe a months supply for the whole family. This is the first time I have done this and hopefully the last.

"For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short"

I dont believe that the source/ universe have preference for any of its creations. But the overlord certainly have. I wonder who would be the chosen ones. But if they are successful in their plans (which I believe they wont) then I dont want to be one of the elect serf. Good luck and dont forget to have fun no matter what.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Elainie (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

A dark side strategy is to suggest fearful images of where we are to focus our attention. Because we are magnets to our focused thoughts, perhaps we are being manipulated, as loyal opposition, to create what we do not want.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Good Ideas.png
Views:	17
Size:	844.0 KB
ID:	46134
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 19th February 2021 at 16:21.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), enfoldedblue (19th February 2021), Jambo (19th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), Satori (19th February 2021), TravelerJim (20th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast