+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Any Thoughts On What Happens Next?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Any Thoughts On What Happens Next?

Here's one of the things I mentioned prior, Isn't it fantastic we are going back to the way things use to be . Trump Gone Less than a Month and War is Back on the Menu, Boys! ISIS Returns; NATO To announce Increase in Troops into Iraq
    https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...oops-into-iraq

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

I'm not sure what's coming next. But my first major was in Macro Economics before I switched to Law, and I can tell you that some of the changes that I have seen proposed will lead to an economic stagnation tied to higher interest rates. Remember Reagan? You might think he was a sweet guy, like I do, compared to what's coming down the pike based on what they propose.

And why nobody has been arrested? Well, Trump didn't either, and although I voted for him, I wondered why
    not? Here's that answer:

Fact checked!

Yes, the governor of Michigan used to work for george soros
    Yes, Calif gov. Gavin Newsom is Nancy Pelosi's nephew.
    Yes, Adam Shiff's sister is married to one of George Soros’ sons.
    Yes, John Kerry's daughter is married to a mullah's son in Iran.
    Yes, Hillary's daughter Chelsea is married to George Soros' nephew.
    Yes, abc news executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's former national security adviser.
    Yes, cbs president David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's deputy national security adviser for strategic communications.
    Yes, abc news correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Jay Carney, former Obama white house press secretary.
    Yes, abc news and univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's former deputy press secretary.
    Yes, abc president Ben Sherwood is the brother of Elizabeth Sherwood, Obama's former special adviser.
    Yes, cnn vp Virginia Moseley is married to Tom Nides, former Hillary Clinton's deputy secretary.

This is what you call a stacked deck.
    If you had a hunch the news media was somewhat rigged and you couldn't put your finger on it, this might help you solve the puzzle. now you know why no one is investigated. Ever.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), East Sun (19th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), onevoice (20th February 2021), Sadieblue (20th February 2021), Satori (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Here, the Founder and CEO of GAB states his goals for what happens next in America, with a great visual:

https://news.gab.com/2021/02/17/its-...r-own-economy/

Here are the first few paragraphs:

"The problem with the American Populist movement is that it was centralized.

Centralized movements give the enemy a central attack vector to target and overcome. One man, who took on the weight of the world, became the sole focus of both the enemy and of the American Populist movement itself for over five years.

The oligarchs removed that one man from the entire internet, then they removed him from office. Everyone knows this, we all watched it happen. What no one has clearly defined is where American Populism goes from here.

The oligarchs believe that they have destroyed American Populism by rigging an election, removing the movement’s leader from public view, and by forcing everyone to stay locked inside for a year while the country burns down around us all.

They think they have won and want to define “New Normal” under their rule as they consolidate power. What they don’t realize is that they have recruited tens of millions of Americans to the side of reason, light, and Truth. Many millions of these people didn’t even vote for Donald Trump, but they recognize what is happening to our country and want to stop it.

Over the course of the past year I’ve seen comments across the internet become increasingly “red pilled” and aware of the Big Lies being pushed by the corporate media and frauds in government. It turns out that keeping people locked inside on the internet for an entire year ends up illuminating a lot of minds."
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 19th February 2021 at 18:50.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Eva2 (19th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), Sadieblue (20th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Does anyone remember Nancy Lieder, the Zetas and their "white lie" in the early 2000s? NESARA soon thereafter? I remember thousands of people in GLP waiting for the announcement in the news. Dates passed, week by week, month by month, nothing happened. What about the huge earth changes that would lead to the amazing 2012? Never came. Even 21/12/12 was just another day. After that, new agers try desperately to call it some kind of internal shift, but the truth is that it's just a defense mechanism because no one could fathom that nothing happened. It was never even proven that 21/12/12 was the end of the Mayan Calendar. It was just one of various theories. No one really knows if it happened 20 years earlier or later.

Since then, we had multiple dates and prophecies that would lead up to the Event that has been trending the past few years. Shills like Cobra, Q etc. steadily manipulate people's hope for a better world and turn it into an endless waiting. The desperation of living under the cabal, reached the point where we idolized a spoiled billionaire into some kind of saint who would turn things around and make the Disclosure among other things. Nothing happened as it was completely expected.

So, where do we are now? Still waiting a few more months for Trump to change the world? What about later? A new date? Another messiah? For how long are you prepared to replay this process? For how long until we understand that everything changes from within, not externally. Understand that all our "opponents", from that irritating family member to the reptilians, are doing as a great favour, forcing us to turn inwards to heal our own traumas and find our real spiritual nature.
    Last edited by ZenBaller; 19th February 2021 at 19:00.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Andre (20th February 2021), Arcturian108 (19th February 2021), Elainie (19th February 2021), enfoldedblue (21st February 2021), Eva2 (19th February 2021), fifi (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), gord (20th February 2021), Gracy (19th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), onawah (19th February 2021), shamballaOn (23rd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Here, the Founder and CEO of GAB states his goals for what happens next in America, with a great visual:

https://news.gab.com/2021/02/17/its-...r-own-economy/

Here are the first few paragraphs:

"The problem with the American Populist movement is that it was centralized.

Centralized movements give the enemy a central attack vector to target and overcome. One man, who took on the weight of the world, became the sole focus of both the enemy and of the American Populist movement itself for over five years.

The oligarchs removed that one man from the entire internet, then they removed him from office. Everyone knows this, we all watched it happen. What no one has clearly defined is where American Populism goes from here.

The oligarchs believe that they have destroyed American Populism by rigging an election, removing the movement’s leader from public view, and by forcing everyone to stay locked inside for a year while the country burns down around us all.

They think they have won and want to define “New Normal” under their rule as they consolidate power. What they don’t realize is that they have recruited tens of millions of Americans to the side of reason, light, and Truth. Many millions of these people didn’t even vote for Donald Trump, but they recognize what is happening to our country and want to stop it.

Over the course of the past year I’ve seen comments across the internet become increasingly “red pilled” and aware of the Big Lies being pushed by the corporate media and frauds in government. It turns out that keeping people locked inside on the internet for an entire year ends up illuminating a lot of minds."
    Yes, another truth nicely put. A lot now coming out. This is my stand for a very long time. Hippie like communities or intentional communities will function ideally. Along with the abolition of money. Its very clear now that absurdities could not have been carried out without bribe money. I also dont buy into the "robot will replace human labor". If people had no job and had no food in the cities , where do they go? I've seen this many times in my lifetime. remote place dweller going to the cities with the thought of a good life only to come back years later.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), gord (20th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (20th February 2021), Eva2 (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), Peace in Oz (20th February 2021), TomKat (20th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3