Thread: Chikaordery: A story of true grit, a reminder to never give up

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Chikaordery: A story of true grit, a reminder to never give up

I enjoy watching a youtube channel called Pleasant Green. Basically people try to scam him and he catches them red handed, sometimes having a dialogue to learn more about the scammers.

He was contacted by a gal named Chickaordery from Cameroon. Initially he thought she was a scammer, it's a very long story, but the truth is she is not a scammer. She had surgery as a young girl that left her disfigured and disabled. She is in pain every day, she can't sit down for too long nor can she eat much because of the botched surgery from when she was a baby.

She couldn't stay in school due to the pain of sitting down for too long. She says she doesn't feel like an attractive woman because of her disfigurement. She stays home all day with her parents, she's in her 30s. The only chance for her to live a normal life is if she can make it to Miami and have corrective surgery performed. This cost over $40,000.

Long story short, after a dialogue with Pleasant Green she wrote a book. She raised the money...then covid hit and she couldn't leave the country. This story is ongoing. Even though she raised the money I think folks should continue to buy her book and support her. Here is a link where you can find and buy her book: https://bydgraceofgod.com/products/i...l-come-to-pass

Weird name for a website huh? Well... That's another, and similar story to Chikaordery's. I encourage you all to look into that story on Pleasant Green's youtube channel. That's a separate thread in itself.

If you want to see her full story, check it out here:

It shall come to pass Chikaordery, I can't wait to see your future. I think you are going to shine like the Sun.

Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
    Last edited by Strat; 19th February 2021 at 00:08.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (18th February 2021), Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Chip (11th June 2022), Constance (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Ioneo (19th February 2021), loungelizard (19th February 2021), Satori (19th February 2021), toppy (19th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Default Re: Chikaordery: A story of true grit, a reminder to never give up

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I enjoy watching a youtube channel called Pleasant Green. Basically people try to scam him and he catches them red handed, sometimes having a dialogue to learn more about the scammers.

He was contacted by a gal named Chickaordery from Cameroon. Initially he thought she was a scammer, it's a very long story, but the truth is she is not a scammer. She had surgery as a young girl that left her disfigured and disabled. She is in pain every day, she can't sit down for too long nor can she eat much because of the botched surgery from when she was a baby.

She couldn't stay in school due to the pain of sitting down for too long. She says she doesn't feel like an attractive woman because of her disfigurement. She stays home all day with her parents, she's in her 30s. The only chance for her to live a normal life is if she can make it to Miami and have corrective surgery performed. This cost over $40,000.

Long story short, after a dialogue with Pleasant Green she wrote a book. She raised the money...then covid hit and she couldn't leave the country. This story is ongoing. Even though she raised the money I think folks should continue to buy her book and support her. Here is a link where you can find and buy her book: https://bydgraceofgod.com/products/i...l-come-to-pass

Weird name for a website huh? Well... That's another, and similar story to Chikaordery's. I encourage you all to look into that story on Pleasant Green's youtube channel. That's a separate thread in itself.

If you want to see her full story, check it out here:

It shall come to pass Chikaordery, I can't wait to see your future. I think you are going to shine like the Sun.

Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
    It shall come to pass, Chikaordery!
    The compassion and carrying of the people truly heals any emotion and relieves pain, I know that!
    And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2021), Ioneo (19th February 2021), Satori (19th February 2021), Strat (19th February 2021), toppy (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Chikaordery: A story of true grit, a reminder to never give up

Update on her. She may actually be in Miami now as I type this. I pray for a happy ending, I've been following this for a while now.

Please consider taking a look at her book and buying a copy.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread