Closed Thread

Thread: Are the unmanned Mars missions being faked?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Are the unmanned Mars missions being faked?

There's some stuff on the internet that's really got me wondering.

Richard D. Hall 2015 Tour, Part 2 - 3 OF 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=174&v=aYKHWzFHM40

This does look kind of like a road on a mountain.

Curiosity Rover is a fake. Road on Mars
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...2CA134914AC571
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/C...-full_full.jpg

Two of Jarrah White's videos from his MarsFaker series got taken down (parts 3 and 4) which is suspicious. Here are the ones that are still there.

MarsFaker: Se7en Minutes Of Propaganda. PART 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM0bHAXsRio

MarsFaker: Se7en Minutes of Propaganda. PART 2.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHdvAiz8yUw

MarsFaker: Se7en Minutes Of Propaganda. PART 3.

MarsFaker: Se7en Minutes Of Propaganda. PART 4

MarsFaker: Phoenix Rising. PART 1.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH7vN3oO1Zw

MarsFaker: Phoenix Rising. PART 2.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlUPnNiG81k

This has really got me wondering about the Perseverance missions.
    https://mars.nasa.gov/

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Are the unmanned Mars missions being faked?

What exactly are you seeing? You're seeing people telling you what to see. So they are telling you there's this thing hurtling towards Mars, and showing you animated videos, then they show you actors in command rooms cheering at key moments during the animated videos presented. They bombard you with a lot of nonsense data and open a bottle of champagne at the end.

So what exactly are we seeing? Judging by the plethora of proof that the space missions (including ISS, Hubble, etc) are faked, I would say rendering movies about landing washing machines on distant planets is a very very lucrative business.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), happyuk (19th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Are you really wondering about it?

The other thread you posted started and finished with the usual template:

- I'm on the fence on this
    - What do you think?
    - But why do you don't believe, its obvious!
    - I don't think you are smart enough to undertand this
    - Anyways, I'm right and i firmly believe what i posted on the OP
    - How you dare posting facts! I said this is true!
    - I won't talk to you anymore, i will wait for someone smart who actually follows my direction here

You know, what's the point of this effort? No one will discuss because the last time the template was visible enough to burn the bridge. People are smart, you know?

Have seen this exact template of behavior on other sites before, down to the exact same "i wont talk to you, will wait for someone smart to dicusss"

I could even show you screen captures of those same words, it's a pattern!

What's the end game? Go site by site and move on to next one and start the cycle again? Always and ever forever refusing to listen unless they tell you "of course! You are right!"? What's the end game really

The way you handle this, it hurts you more than anyone else, why dont you spend time realky researching and coming up with answers?

On the previous thread you said something like

"I'm no expert but..."

Well let's think about that, in all this time, if you had spent the same amount of time you did on forums repeating from scratch the same story, you would actually be an expert on that scientific area by now. And you would have answers you were looking for

Why not just do that?
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2021 at 06:20.
    Tired

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th February 2021), Ewan (28th April 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Intranuclear (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (19th February 2021), loungelizard (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), RunningDeer (19th February 2021), Snoweagle (19th February 2021), Ultima Thule (19th February 2021), wondering (19th February 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Judging by the plethora of proof that the space missions (including ISS, Hubble, etc) are faked, I would say rendering movies about landing washing machines on distant planets is a very very lucrative business.
    I've never suspected that Hubble was faked. Can you post something? I really doubt that Hubble was faked but I'll look around and see what's there. It sounds like something a public-relations firm came up with to discredit the other theories like what they're doing with all of this flat Earth stuff.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

I thought of something once ... I'm on the fence about it being fake though ... I'm pretty sure I'm fake. You're fake. We're all fake. Reality is fake. I might be just obfuscating the truth though ... no evidence either way. It's just two equal theories.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th February 2021 at 06:24.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), loungelizard (19th February 2021), Mashika (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    Quote Judging by the plethora of proof that the space missions (including ISS, Hubble, etc) are faked, I would say rendering movies about landing washing machines on distant planets is a very very lucrative business.
    I've never suspected that Hubble was faked. Can you post something? I really doubt that Hubble was faked but I'll look around and see what's there. It sounds like something a public-relations firm came up with to discredit the other theories like what they're doing with all of this flat Earth stuff.
    Are you FatFreddy88? Or DavidC?

Asking but please feel free to say no

But if that's you it means you been spending around 8 years on this, at least. You would have finished a college degree by now, why not do that instead? Then you would know with certainty, instead of being on the fence for years and years

Were you "decisively" on AboveTopSecret? sure it matches a lot, but again please say no if that's not the case

But think about it please, how many years?

Issa mitri?
    Last edited by Mashika; 19th February 2021 at 07:29.
    Tired

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

loungelizard (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), TomKat (20th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Why don't you people just address the actual arguments?

edit
    ----------------------------------

Here's some more stuff I've just come across.
    https://rense.com/general80/sunmr.htm
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47ted_t...Is_It_Real.htm
    http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki...ddencolors.htm
    Last edited by Cosmored; 19th February 2021 at 10:48.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Are you really wondering about it?

The other thread you posted started and finished with the usual template:

- I'm on the fence on this
    - What do you think?
    - But why do you don't believe, its obvious!
    - I don't think you are smart enough to undertand this
    - Anyways, I'm right and i firmly believe what i posted on the OP
    - How you dare posting facts! I said this is true!
    - I won't talk to you anymore, i will wait for someone smart who actually follows my direction here

You know, what's the point of this effort? No one will discuss because the last time the template was visible enough to burn the bridge. People are smart, you know?

Have seen this exact template of behavior on other sites before, down to the exact same "i wont talk to you, will wait for someone smart to dicusss"

I could even show you screen captures of those same words, it's a pattern!

What's the end game? Go site by site and move on to next one and start the cycle again? Always and ever forever refusing to listen unless they tell you "of course! You are right!"? What's the end game really

The way you handle this, it hurts you more than anyone else, why dont you spend time realky researching and coming up with answers?

On the previous thread you said something like

"I'm no expert but..."

Well let's think about that, in all this time, if you had spent the same amount of time you did on forums repeating from scratch the same story, you would actually be an expert on that scientific area by now. And you would have answers you were looking for

Why not just do that?
    Kudos to Mashika. She totally nailed it. This thread is closed.

Not because we censor intelligent questioning
    . We don't do that here. There are quite a few things reported formally by various authorities which are worthy of profound doubt. All smart Avalonians know about these issues already.

But some things are real, too. You can't tar everything with the same fixed-idea, everyone-is-lying, Flat-Earth brush.

The thread is closed (yet another one of yours on this general topic: Jeez!) because you're unhealthily obsessed — and so is your stalking nemesis, BETAMAX101/ Kowolski (the same person).

You both need to find better things to do for the same of (a) your mental health and (b) everyone who knows either of you. I'm closing the accounts of each of you. These Tom-and-Jerry games are a case study of everything that's sick about the internet. They're toxic for our community, and for anyone who values truth, transparency and civility. And if either of you return in another guise, we'll know.

13. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (19th February 2021), aoibhghaire (19th February 2021), avid (19th February 2021), Billy (29th April 2021), boja (19th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th February 2021), DeDukshyn (19th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (19th February 2021), Eva2 (12th April 2021), Ewan (28th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), GoingOn (20th February 2021), Intranuclear (19th February 2021), Jayke (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (19th February 2021), Kate (19th February 2021), Kryztian (19th February 2021), kudzy (19th February 2021), loungelizard (19th February 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th February 2021), Mashika (19th February 2021), Michi (19th February 2021), mountain_jim (19th February 2021), Nasu (19th February 2021), pacificator (19th February 2021), palehorse (19th February 2021), RunningDeer (19th February 2021), sijohn (19th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th February 2021), Sunray (19th February 2021), Suzi E (20th June 2021), Tintin (19th February 2021), Wind (22nd February 2021), wondering (19th February 2021), Yoda (19th February 2021)

Closed Thread