Thread: Are there artifacts on Mars?

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Default Are there artifacts on Mars?

I was looking at a few of the videos produced by TheRealJimmyRoberts1 on youtube. He has a collection of images from NASA that he has published, without modification. On a few of them I saw what appeared to be the broken pieces of some type of ancient statues or idols.

I understand that we sometimes see things that our mind provides for us, but I decided to take two of the rock pieces and see if they fit into a shape. They seem to, as you
    can see below:

http://www.paleoaliens.com/wp-conten...021/02/WTF.png

So I wrote him an email and asked: " If you look at timeline 8:59 to 9:30 in your
    video New Info on a Top Mars Artifact, doesn't it seem like it represents a bird idol of some type?".

And he answered with: "Yes. And I run across as many things that look like birds as I do reptiles."

We are not talking about the face on Mars, although I find it more likely to be true than false, especially since NASA spent so much of our money to go look again and publish bad angle images to disprove it, but I find it telling.

Because, after all, much of our own history on Earth has been assembled by
    our trained archaeologists and others, who put the pieces together and try
    to come up with an answer. so to speak.

What do you think?

EDIT: Obviously this new kid is having problems posting images or image links. Could someone give me a thirty second training on it? Or rather point me in that direction? Thanks.
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th February 2021 at 19:31. Reason: Embedded picture image

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (20th February 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (19th February 2021), Kryztian (19th February 2021), Tintin (20th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Are there artifacts on Mars?

Interesting idea Jim.
    But the link above (instagram.com) doesn't connect for me.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Tintin (20th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Interesting idea Jim.
    Can you try it again? The link should work now even if the image does not show up here.
    Not that I am feeling helplessly dumb, no not at all. Ha Ha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (19th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 531 posts

Indeed, the link works now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Image referred to ...

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), gnostic9 (20th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

I found this off a very large NASA photo 2 years ago - tell me what you see.
    Name:  Mars - hill.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  436.6 KB

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), gnostic9 (20th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Attachment 46171

Hi Chakra! A couple of ojects just to the right of centre look odd.
    Love peace and joy to all!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Mike Gorman (22nd February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)
    Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Attachment 46171

Hi Chakra! A couple of ojects just to the right of centre look odd.
    Love peace and joy to all!
    Right?! Good eye!
    that's what I thought too - like a squished metal something or even a hightop runner is what I first saw.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

It's actually what's buried underneath which gives away the "secret" of Mars and (a little Off-Topic) Venus.

That ExoMars craft, it never expired, they are running around with some remote controlled exo suit, that entire crash site was fabricated (in the released pics). As far as I could made out, they landed on a ruined area, I mean ruined like a Mofo.
    There's also a pic released by Nasa a year or 4/5 back (I cannot really re-call) in which there is a clear polygonal Wall (Corn pattern) shown surrounded by rubble and a little on a hill side. And no, I did not take a sc of that picture unfort, it was in some video someone compiled of the rover missions.

Interesting stuff all together I guess.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

There's a lot of pareidolia (believing we see meaningful images where actually there are none), in much of Mars image research.

It's a real problem, because there very probably ARE some images that really do need serious and open-minded interpretation. But they get lost in all the other discussion, some of which seems silly, that makes many people turn away.

A few points here to think about:
    • You could randomly drop a remote camera in many barren rocky deserts on earth, and despite all the abundant life (and archeological remains!) on our planet, you'd almost certainly not see a single thing that showed there was any life here. The chances of a significant artifact appearing within feet or meters of a randomly placed camera on Mars are almost zero — whatever really might be there somewhere on the surface.
    • One good question to be asked is why the landers haven't been targeted to explore some of the really interesting places on Mars, of which there are many. (Cydonia, the lava tubes — or whatever they are! — apparent patches of vegetation that seem to grow and recede, etc etc.) Orbital images show so very many highly curious features that one wonders why the rovers have always been targeted at very barren and apparently uninteresting places.
    • David Wilcock's source 'Daniel' (real name Dr Bruce Peret, now passed on: see his websites, easily found), told David many years ago, related to us in our first Project Camelot interview with him, that "the surface of Mars was littered with artifacts". I don't think he meant that literally — like they were absolutely everywhere, wherever one was and wherever one looked — but he was clearly saying that Mars, as an entire devastated and once-inhabited planet, was an archeological treasure trove, and I believe he was correct.
    • I'd go out on a limb, though quite a strong one! — to suggest that Mars has already been explored. Of course, these things are highly classified and highly compartmentalized, so the engineers at JPL and everyone except a few very senior people at NASA just don't know this at all. So like the manned space programs, the public one and the secret one, which is 100% for real and far more advanced, continue in parallel.
    • Off topic on this thread, but an interesting question, is what Elon Musk may or may not have been briefed on. SpaceX will get to Mars with humans, for sure, probably by the end of this decade. But that can all happen without Musk or anyone else working with him knowing that there are already bases in operation which have been there maybe even since the 1960s, and definitely since the 1980s. There's no reason at all why there can't be a public Mars program in parallel with the classified one, lagging several decades behind.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (20th February 2021), Adi (20th February 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st February 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2021), holcaul (22nd February 2021), leavesoftrees (21st February 2021), mountain_jim (21st February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Nick Matkin (22nd February 2021), palehorse (22nd February 2021), sunflower (23rd February 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2021), sunwings (22nd February 2021), Ti (22nd February 2021), Tintin (20th February 2021), Yoda (20th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

I believe if the Diehold Foundation and Doug Vogt is correct, that the sun goes nova on a regular clock cycle approximating 12,068 years between births of new planets that it is highly likely Mars had life. If Vogt is correct and when the sun births a new planet and moons that it pushes all the other planets out further away it also stands to reason that the story of some life forms coming down and mingling with life here to reproduce us is true and that earth will be pushed out further eventually suffering the same fate of losing it's atmosphere as mars did before us. Perhaps that is why Musk and others speak openly about colonizing Venus because they know it will be moving into the position earth currently holds in the planet system of our sun?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), meat suit (20th February 2021), sunflower (23rd February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

If i ever want a childish giggle i visit Mars Anomaly Research Society on FB, led by Andrew Basiago, some barking mad folks on there, "look everyone a dinosaur!" (lava rock actually but hey ho, pareidolia is a wonderful thing).

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Chakra (20th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2021), uzn (20th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • David Wilcock's source 'Daniel' (real name Dr Bruce Peret, now passed on: see his websites, easily found), told David many years ago, related to us in our first Project Camelot interview with him, that "the surface of Mars was littered with artifacts". I don't think he meant that literally — like they were absolutely everywhere, wherever one was and wherever one looked — but he was clearly saying that Mars, as an entire devastated and once-inhabited planet, was an archeological treasure trove, and I believe he was correct.
    I am fully convinced it is. there's something very interesting going on, on Mars still. I do not know if you and all others remember the "Spaghetti" Monster pic which got released some years ago? Most People would have seen the cut version of it, the full version was on the NASA site at the time and contained scribbling on the top right of the picture, only to be seen when playing around with the coloring of the set thing. It had a couple of abbreviations, an Alien head and some more stuff written on it, like someone had the hardcoy and wrote on it, brushed it, or someone wrote through a paper on top of the hardcopy, in any case it was scanned and uploaded later. It should not have been, immediately after that pic broke news outleds, the bs pics were given time in the papers accompanied by the bs comments of People, the Pareidolia Bill writes about. The whole Spaghetti monster pic was therefore completely neutralized by that short dis-info campaign.

I am of firm conviction that creature was exactly what it seemed, a living being on Mars. I had a topic on it on a now deceased Forum years ago. I cannot remember many of the specifics from top of head, but one of the abbreviations used in the scribble was exactly the one used for the encrypted system NASA makes use of for sending classified material across Space. Makes one wonder eh?

But yes, Venus and Mars have ruins, Venus has probably got some intact ones still on the surface, Mars seems riddled with sites of destroyed structures and I also believe some of the Application buildings (like our Pyramids) are either still working or are activated in past years, whatever it is, the Secret part of Space exploration is dead set on looking at it, hence my previous hint towards the Exo suit, I cannot prove that, but they love putting it in our faces (EXO-MARS).

I am of the understanding that at least the Following Planets and or Moons have structures on them or in them (It's easier to hollow out a Moon and fly it than to built an entire ship that size from scratch, one would only need to create certain fields, hence the existence of Helium-3 on the surface of our own Moon).

Our own Moon
    Mars
    Venus
    Mercury
    Triton
    Titan and...
    In our Suns Orbit (at our side sort of speak).

Probably some more, so to sum it up, oooh my.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 20th February 2021 at 19:32.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), leavesoftrees (21st February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Interesting idea Jim.
    Can you try it again? The link should work now even if the image does not show up here.
    Not that I am feeling helplessly dumb, no not at all. Ha Ha.
    Hi Jim

I've embedded the image for you now (see OP).

In the toolbar between the 'envelope' icon and the 'filmroll' icon is a picture frame icon.

Provided that your image is online (on an online server) somewhere, as it is on your own site, then the image will embed cheerfully by posting the full web url between the [IMG] tabs. Then you're up and running
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

I collected a good deal of bookmarks with Mars 'anomalies' years ago as this seemed and still is my favourite mystery (conspiracy) topic. I am fascinated by it.

Some great links and websites with collections of pictures unfortunately disappeared by now. One was called "Marsanomalies" which had really great pics from all the Mars explorer missions.

Here is just a few left-over links I also like:

A good facebook site with some freshly posted pics, not all are convincing though:

https://de-de.facebook.com/groups/ex...e.mars.images/

Here is a scientific analysis from the Journal Of Scientific Exploration (certainly a 'fringe' mag but still based on science) even as early as from 1997:

"Evidence in Support of the Hypothesis that Certain Objects on Mars are Artificial in Origin"

https://www.scientificexploration.or...2_carlotto.pdf

Here is on the Mars face / Cydonia area from Farsight Remote viewing, these two guys are very renowned remote viewers with a great public record. Note that they do these sessions 'blind' to the target and with no contact to the other viewer to compare results.

Here is a third remote viewer from Farsight with similar result(s):

My favourite Mars face is not that big one in the Cydonia area, but this human looking one in the Libya Montes area. Yes, it might be 'just accidental' and pareildolia still but I love it because it looks a bit like me in my young 20ies. So it is indeed even a little 'creepy' for me personally:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya_Montes

Here is a better pic:

Marsanomalyresearch is still here though, quite an 'old' site, too. Interesting to browse and look at the pics, as said just do it at you own discernment. Some might be examples of pareildolia, technical artifacts or 'tricks of light' and disappearing at other angles. However all in all it is intriguing nonetheless.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/

Some examples of '(egyptian) statues':

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/e...-or-person.htm

https://mars.nasa.gov/mer/gallery/al...294L5M1-BR.JPG

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...ypt/piaet6.jpg

Not sure, but who knows?

Last edited by Open Minded Dude; 21st February 2021 at 16:31.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), mountain_jim (22nd February 2021), Wansen (21st February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    If i ever want a childish giggle i visit Mars Anomaly Research Society on FB, led by Andrew Basiago, some barking mad folks on there, "look everyone a dinosaur!" (lava rock actually but hey ho, pareidolia is a wonderful thing).
    Hi roguemoon I hear you

If anyone want's to stop any serious research and or anyone trying to show real findings of past inhabitation on Mars, well you wash over it with a load of Quack Quack sites and put together "info"

There are real gems amongst it all so keep looking and not just flip past all.
    That last line not aimed at you roguemoon, just a general comment to anyone
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 22nd February 2021 at 10:11.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

33. Link to Post #17
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi roguemoon I hear you

If anyone want's to stop any serious research and or anyone trying to show real findings of past inhabitation on Mars, well you wash over it with a load of Quack Quack sites and put together "info"

Exactly what I also believe. Most might be rubbish, some is at least intriguing and some is very strange indeed. After all, many might only be 'rocks' indeed but it is worth to have a 'look' and decide for oneself. I do not fully believe in Bassagio's or Goode's tales or any other about a current Martian human colony (although I do not dismiss anything out of hand either). But the pics are the pics. They are not faked, CGIed or photoshopped although 'enhanced' sometimes to make things 'clearer', but still official NASA footage.

Moreover, I like being entertained. And as an open-minded skeptic I never say e.g. 'this is the real thing 100%' but I keep an open mind and sometimes 'entertain' myself with probablities and possibilities (usually for me percentages given from a range of 25% to 85%). So I think we always should stay open to both sides. And let's not forget the "fun" of guessing in it all.

This being said, from my post above here's a jolly update:

I found the Marsanomalies website on Wayback Machine / Internet Archive still. Most pics or pages with many pics don't load at all. Be patient when you 'load' it, it takes time.

There is also an interesting examination of the Libya Montes (double: front and side) 'Crown Face'.

Some links that mostly work:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120326.../crownfacemain

https://web.archive.org/web/20120414...ies.com/topten

https://web.archive.org/web/20120414...es.com/cowbell

https://web.archive.org/web/20100312...om/gorillahead

https://web.archive.org/web/20120414...es.com/cowbell

https://web.archive.org/web/20120414...m/cydoniaface2

Here is some more pics that still exist from there:

"Cowbell"

"Cow Figurine"

"Gorilla Skull"

"Bottle In Another Container Bag"

"Crowned Face Front & Side"

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi roguemoon I hear you

No worries, i was a member there once, that Basiago though, whats the opinion on his story?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see it now, thanks very much.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

One of the Anomalies I came across was on one of the pics of mars released by NASA. I was not really busy with anything in particular, just being nosy, I believe the origin pic was on this address: https://mars.nasa.gov/system/content..._marsglobe.jpg. I was just goofing around with the filters on the planet when I noticed something very small on the surface, did not think anything of it, but it took my attention and I started to focus on it. This anomaly however should not be here, it's type of a mountain with some very intense energy (technological) emanating from it.

The various colors in on the Anomaly makes it a high possibility energetic processes are being busied up there, notice how the entire pic is the same, except for that area, Nasa missed it for some reason, very interesting.

It looks like a mountain or something similar with possible structures on top of 'm. On Venus it's even weirder, One can see like a city plan and strange colored structures with structures inside, I believe this to be a similar setup and Mars has possibly many more of 'm.

To top it off and make it "weird", lol, this following "object" from a lower layer near the "Mountain". For the People thinking, software glitch, nah, software is way to simple to come up with such detailed stuff, I do agree that it's weird and we can only be sure if it's there when we actually go there, right? Well maybe, just know that some of these structures stand here on Earth and are wrongly called/named temples.

Eye of beholder I guess. But one can clearly make out (it's 2d People, that's how it works) some process and what seems to circled parts containing it (or not), also notice the North and South part directly connected to the "field". In any case, voila.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 22nd February 2021 at 17:34.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast