+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Civilisation of Giant Men who lived with dinosaurs

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Post American Civilisation of Giant Men who lived with dinosaurs

California basement find covered up! ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH 449aJonathan Gray May 31, 2015 California basement find covered up! ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH 449a2015-05-26T12:00:32+01:00 architecture
    THE DOCTOR’S STARTLING REPORT Some time back American professor William Gorentz emailed me with this startling news: “In 1971, I was part of an archaeology team from a college...

MOD EDIT:

The link below appears to be the site where these newsfashes have come from.
    There are some interesting topics listed there, but to see more than a paragraph or so, it looks like you have to pay for the information.

https://jonathangrayarchaeologynewsf...spot.com/2020/
    Last edited by Harmony; 20th February 2021 at 06:54. Reason: clarification

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: American Civilisation of Giant Men who lived with dinosaurs

American Civilisation of Giant Men who lived with dinosaurs
    California basement find covered up! ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH 449aJonathan Gray May 31, 2015 California basement find covered up! ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH 449a2015-05-26T12:00:32+01:00 architecture
    THE DOCTOR’S STARTLING REPORT Some time back American professor William Gorentz emailed me with this startling news: “In 1971, I was part of an archaeology team from a college.
    Dear Bill Ryan
    Please do all in your power to track down this Professor William Goerentz! We hugely need his testimony!!
    With thanks!
    Lyn.

3. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Is that from Geoff? xmmmm, why isn't there a link to where you found this information?

I think, that if you ask for help, you should at least show where your information came from. That's basic scientific method.. Otherwise, it's just like throwing a spit on the wind, and hope it doesn't fall back to your own face.. as someone i knew long ago would say xixi
    Tired

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Michi (20th February 2021), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I've seen a fair bit of evidence that may indicate giant sapiens and dinosaurs sharing the same timeline, while I haven't delved into that or seen any of that in some time (often in lectures to support the official "Christian" timeline of events that I was exposed to when I was younger, but some things more recently) it might help to actually add some substance and/or thorough explanations and/or resources to your threads?

Rambling about urgency with no information isn't exactly useful to other members, who may be willing to assist.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nasu (23rd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

There were giants miles high on this earth and on the moon. Their dead bodies lie on the surface of Earth under accumulated soil and trees, etc. Their heads are most easily identified by growth of vegetation or snow in the eye sockets, nostrils and mouth. There seems to have been massive floods or even inflow of the oceans powerful enough to sweep both live and buried giants into huge mounds where heads are visible. The mounds are seen by us as hills and mountains, mainly in photographs or videos under other subjects. When I spot them, I do not know where they are. One I remember is the outline of a female lying on her side in Alaska somewhere, viewed in the distance across a lake. The most memorable reclining female form extended right across the top of the hill/skyline above Monaco, her right arm extended in front of her and her left arm across it at a right angle. This shot was taken from the ocean and part of a traveling video show. One most likely to be remembered by viewers is the comparison of human footprints next to those of a dinosaur imprinted in mud at the bottom of a stream. If it were possible to measure the human footprint and multiply it by eight, you will arrive at the average human height of that person. Fifteen feet is regarded as Giant by us, but what would you think of one-half a mile? These humans inhabited Patagonia, Alaska, etc., perhaps millions of years ago. The dinosaurs were most likely their lizards. In my opinion the motives of those trying to hide this truth from us should be carefully investigated. The most insidious motive could be to possibly hide the fact that we are temporary experiments on earth which are terminated from time to time and the possibility exists that our turn is coming next.

+ Reply to Thread