+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Can A Global Conspiracy Work? - Questions For Corbett

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,284 times in 21,093 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Elainie (21st February 2021), gord (21st February 2021), happyuk (20th February 2021), Ioneo (20th February 2021), Kryztian (22nd February 2021), Maknocktomb (21st February 2021), meeradas (21st February 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), pueblo (21st February 2021), Sadieblue (21st February 2021), Satori (23rd February 2021), TomKat (21st February 2021), toppy (22nd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 1,594 posts

Default Re: How Can A Global Conspiracy Work? - Questions For Corbett

Good question and good answer.

These bastards do their **** in the open, they are shameless. Most people that I know from very poor to very rich background, they have this thing in common, they have NO CLUE about what is going on and they do not want to know or question anything (I don't know a ****, but I know enough to take action myself), in their views doctors and scientists are good people (yes, all of them) they will not question someone with a greater degree or credentials, because they are superior and nobody question superiority, by the way that's how corruption spread successfully, this is their little compartmentalized world (a.k.a.: their own bubble, or should I can their own boxes?). period.

Most of the people out there they already gave up their freedom, their privacy, liberty, rights of speech, they consented with "?" I would say they want to be controlled, they want to receive orders, they love the bondage of life, I talked with many people that are just like that, I can't just ignore all of them, some are family/relatives, they do not see anything wrong with the world (even with the plandemic around), their brains are already turned, they are obdients and they will fight to protect this system they much love.

I sincerely do not know how to deal with these folks anymore, nowadays I am the best expression of anti-social (but not the violent kind, I just keep it cool) one can have, things turned into madness and everything is inverted, good is bad and bad is good, the world we all share is becoming very quickly a zoo (with all respect to the animals in the zoo).

Those who gave up their humanity (body and mind) you can't hope or expect anything from them, they made their choice, I respect that but please do not come to preach in my ears, because in this case I will preach in yours (lol). Just live life one day after another, breath in and out, be mindful and keep it cool, be driven by insight and not desire, get full ownership of what most matter, your body and mind, this is the common bond to unite good people in the world, we do not need great and complex plans, we just need this commonality.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st February 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st February 2021), gord (21st February 2021), Kryztian (22nd February 2021), Maknocktomb (21st February 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd February 2021), pueblo (21st February 2021), Sadieblue (21st February 2021), toppy (22nd February 2021), yelik (21st February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Good question and good answer.

These bastards do their **** in the open, they are shameless. Most people that I know from very poor to very rich background, they have this thing in common, they have NO CLUE about what is going on and they do not want to know or question anything (I don't know a ****, but I know enough to take action myself), in their views doctors and scientists are good people (yes, all of them) they will not question someone with a greater degree or credentials, because they are superior and nobody question superiority, by the way that's how corruption spread successfully, this is their little compartmentalized world (a.k.a.: their own bubble, or should I can their own boxes?). period.

Most of the people out there they already gave up their freedom, their privacy, liberty, rights of speech, they consented with "?" I would say they want to be controlled, they want to receive orders, they love the bondage of life, I talked with many people that are just like that, I can't just ignore all of them, some are family/relatives, they do not see anything wrong with the world (even with the plandemic around), their brains are already turned, they are obdients and they will fight to protect this system they much love.

I sincerely do not know how to deal with these folks anymore, nowadays I am the best expression of anti-social (but not the violent kind, I just keep it cool) one can have, things turned into madness and everything is inverted, good is bad and bad is good, the world we all share is becoming very quickly a zoo (with all respect to the animals in the zoo).

Those who gave up their humanity (body and mind) you can't hope or expect anything from them, they made their choice, I respect that but please do not come to preach in my ears, because in this case I will preach in yours (lol). Just live life one day after another, breath in and out, be mindful and keep it cool, be driven by insight and not desire, get full ownership of what most matter, your body and mind, this is the common bond to unite good people in the world, we do not need great and complex plans, we just need this commonality.
    Most people prefer to believe by faith. They have faith in the authorities so they barely question their orders. So where does this "faith" originated? If I am not mistaken it starts from religion. For example in our country, Philippines, we have been colonized by Spaniards. They recruited our ancestors to go to church every sunday under gunpoint of course. To the adults its just surviving but to the young's of that time the every sunday habit gradually becomes real. Then next generation comes and next. this spans 8 to 12 generations. To the present generation the truth in the bible is the truest of truths, even to those than can see through the veil of manipulations. What does religion teaches us. "faith is the greatest". Combine faith with money and you get the backbone of conspiracy. So its no wonder that every global authority under the guise of benevolence is controlled by the conspirators. UN; WHO; the top schools, governments, etc ... everything that is on top they control because that is where the peoples faith is. where there is faith there is no reason. I have stopped finding reason from the faithfuls. But I cant blame them. 10 generations of brainwashing would not go away that easy. I am happy and thankful that I am no longer faithful.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st February 2021), gord (21st February 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd February 2021), palehorse (21st February 2021), pueblo (21st February 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (21st February 2021), toppy (22nd February 2021), yelik (21st February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Ignorance can be stopped

Stupidity is the problem especially when we glorify the technocratic gate keepers who talk but do not listen because they believe they know it all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

palehorse (22nd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

My son-in-law gave me a coffee cup for Christmas,
    it reads:

"My people skills are just fine.
    It's my intolerance of idiots that needs work."

My son-in-law knows me well...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

palehorse (22nd February 2021), yelik (22nd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread