+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How does this virus go away? Give me your scenario on how it ends ?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,246 times in 3,168 posts

Default Re: How does this virus go away? Give me your scenario on how it ends ?

Cyprus/ well then I suppose this is the largest mass hallucination in human history ?

and whether "it" existed in the first place or not, the conditions "it " has created such as lockdowns, masks, vaccinations, unemployment, domestic violence, mental illness, destruction of businesses, and untold strife and hardships on people,children, education and so on, DOES

so if your being flippint , fine, but dont think about it? stop complying? I comply as little as possible, but cannot avoid thinking about what I am being tasked not to comply with///

and cyprus also said

First of all, there is no Covid19 or SarsCov1 or 2, as there are no proof of its existence.. this cannot be questioned so no need to comment please.

Secondly, our Human rights cannot be circumvented unless the country of residence declares national emergency which no country have done, so we can say no to all, curfew, masks, tests etc and don’t accept any fines .

To be fearful is to be a pussy so decide folks .. Are you a pussy.. I call you pussies out and to all the pussies I will say, GO GET VACCINATED PLEASE..

On behalf of Noitu Lover EHT///

The more I read this the more Im irritated by it.. Perhaps you didnt get the flavor of my original post question?
    It was asking how you see, this story, their virus story end? How it will all end according to the creators of this whatever it is.

Yeah I get that its not real, but the damage and perception is. There are no "pussies " in this conversation to call out!

I am fighting my best to make sense of whats happening and to avoid at all cost a vaccine of any kind
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 22nd February 2021 at 16:53.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Blacklight43 (26th February 2021), Brigantia (22nd February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), palehorse (22nd February 2021), s7e6e (25th February 2021), Satori (22nd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2021), Tintin (22nd February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (24th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

As a prediction

I would say around 2030 (Agenda 21 / 2030)

By 2030 automation, robotics and AI will replace many traditional jobs although this new technology will create new jobs, how many depends on the elite corporations

If the elite few believe the objectives of Agenda 21 / 2030 are not achievable due to automation and population growth they might orchestrate a cull

If this synthetic crispr gene editing vaccine is a binary weapon they could release a part 2 pathogen which could, say, trigger a fatal immune system response.

I hope I'm very wrong

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), palehorse (22nd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021), Tintin (22nd February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (24th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

I think it will end when they end.
    as the frequency of us and the planet rises they will be out of here with all their stuff.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Journeyman (25th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (22nd February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (24th February 2021), wondering (22nd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    There was a sci-fi movie I watched a long time ago. (It was a book I believe.) near the end of writing this post I remembered the name - "Logan's Run" 1976 movie

In short; people lived within a domed area. They were told it was deadly to go out. It was either brought about by war or disease. They lived there in forced positions of work, etc. One person found his way out and into a world of trees and clean beautiful world. (I recall now that they were killed when they reached the age of 30.)
    Lyn Buchanan saw that as the future: high-tech civilization inside the domes, low-tech civilization outside the domes. According to Stewart Swerdlow, domed cities are a reptilian thing.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), I am B (13th March 2021), Journeyman (25th February 2021), Nasu (22nd February 2021), palehorse (22nd February 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021), Tintin (22nd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,773 times in 4,375 posts

... Posted by Hervé (here)
    Man of Boston, nephew of the poet, thanks to you and your dream of derision, the terrible Weapon is harmless. And energy will heal ailments.

At night, the great removal. The two men who thought themselves masters of the world, brought before the tribunal on the largest square in the world, before men of the earth and pursued by those who have rebelled. Scientists condemned by them to slavery through their power, to put their talents at the service of death, will be the accusers.

Then will be the turn of the persecuted. Terrible will be the conviction and Man will find himself in the embrace between science and faith.

The proceedings of the trial will be the poem of the people, and the lyrics are sweet to the lowly, terrible for the arrogant powers.

The dispatched armies stopped at the boundaries of the square and the men-soldiers turned their weapons around. Weapons are defeated that day. Those of the earth, those of the sky.

But, for the moment:

What better way to spread an infectious disease via travelers all over the planet than with the vaccine that's supposed to cure it? Renewed afresh with each and every travel...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), meat suit (22nd February 2021), Tintin (22nd February 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021), wondering (22nd February 2021), yelik (22nd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

I line up with Ernie Nemeth - only the Truth can end this and we also have have to stand up against this collectively.

All the 'Trust the Plan' 'It's just pantomime' 'The war has already been won' etc I'm beginning to feel is becoming a barrier against the vaccine issue - its all interconnected as far I'm concerned. If the 'war has already been won' then I'm struggling to make sense of why worldwide aggressive vaccine roll outs are affecting millions of people a day - are allowed to continue - especially if depopulation is true. I'm beginning to think that with the exception of children in underground bases being rescued, Bill Gates and cronies should be the number one priority for the 'White Hats' 'Good Guys' Military etc that we are told is getting on with the job behind the scenes. Hilary, Obama, Tony Blair etc are second on the list right now. If 'The Plan' is true then humanity has to be saved from the vaccine first. As each day goes on, more and more people are jabbed... This is making me question stuff. The Covid/Vaccine situation is horrifying and nothing is ever mentioned about 'the good guys' dealing with this.

The election fraud and covid/vaccines are all intertwined as part of the overall agenda I feel.

The vaccine issue is the biggest deal on this planet right now in my opinion.

Incidentally, this may sound off topic but I believe it isn't .... here in my town in Ontario, there's an unbelievable overnight springing up of cannabis stores every where - we have six - yes SIX in our small downtown that have opened during 'Covid.' Pubs and cafes are closing down and businesses are forced to close, but weed stores (despite a respiratory virus) are allowed to to stay open as an essential service. I've been reading stuff about Monsanto GMO-ing seeds and also, more importantly, is this part of the agenda where the PTB have everyone stuck at home, stoned and too chilled to challenge, fight, question etc let alone resist the vaccine?

Getting stoned is fine - go for it, but with 'retail' weed that if it isn't already, will inevitably become Monsanto product is not cool. I'm guessing Monsanto can manipulate the buzz - people zone out without exploring consciousness and the world around them.

I also worry about the local independent sellers who need to supply to survive - we have a homeless issue in our downtown and I worry about their ability to hustle money to eat.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Journeyman (25th February 2021), palehorse (23rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,573 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Incidentally, this may sound off topic but I believe it isn't .... here in my town in Ontario, there's an unbelievable overnight springing up of cannabis stores every where - we have six - yes SIX in our small downtown that have opened during 'Covid.' Pubs and cafes are closing down and businesses are forced to close, but weed stores (despite a respiratory virus) are allowed to to stay open as an essential service. I've been reading stuff about Monsanto GMO-ing seeds and also, more importantly, is this part of the agenda where the PTB have everyone stuck at home, stoned and too chilled to challenge, fight, question etc let alone resist the vaccine?

Getting stoned is fine - go for it, but with 'retail' weed that if it isn't already, will inevitably become Monsanto product is not cool. I'm guessing Monsanto can manipulate the buzz - people zone out without exploring consciousness and the world around them.

I also worry about the local independent sellers who need to supply to survive - we have a homeless issue in our downtown and I worry about their ability to hustle money to eat.

I don't think it is off-topic, it is all related ..
    Here in Thailand, this year (bill from 2018) a bill was passed to allow farmers to plant cannabis/hemp for medicinal use, a hospital in the small town I live open up a cannabis therapy clinic (whatever that is), but smoke weed in public places still forbidden but unenforced by law.

The farmers has to follow a set of rules in order to become associate of the government to plant the crop, the incentives seems to be good, at least better than the rice and cassava incentives, let's see how many Thais will jump in the scheme and regret later.

In Southeast Asia many years ago, they replaced part of the opium production for coffee in north of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, today these countries are also coffee producers, of course you can't compare with big producers like Brazil, Colombia.., but it is a new segment in their economies now, but they still have opium, I guess you can't compare the profits. ;P

Since opium (the plant) can be bought in fresh markets, also poppy seeds.. it is all legal here, the old folks still smoke opium in the pipes, drink the tea (good for sleep), I saw myself plenty of times.

It is a trend thing many countries legalizing cannabis, first for medical treatment and then recreational use, hard times like this, no doubt people will be searching more and more for cure, medicines, drugs, poison, pills, natural remedies, narcotics, sedatives, potions, tonics, opiates, and so on.. the increase in online sales of illegal substances is an uptrend since 2010 or maybe before that, despite these intelligence agencies shutdown one online drug marketplace every since in a while, every time they do, 10 more comes up.

From modern society in wealth countries to impoverished countries, societies has this very common thing, they all like to get stoned. :D
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021), TomKat (23rd February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (25th February 2021), yelik (13th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Cyprus/ well then I suppose this is the largest mass hallucination in human history ?

and whether "it" existed in the first place or not, the conditions "it " has created such as lockdowns, masks, vaccinations, unemployment, domestic violence, mental illness, destruction of businesses, and untold strife and hardships on people,children, education and so on, DOES

so if your being flippint , fine, but dont think about it? stop complying? I comply as little as possible, but cannot avoid thinking about what I am being tasked not to comply with///

and cyprus also said

First of all, there is no Covid19 or SarsCov1 or 2, as there are no proof of its existence.. this cannot be questioned so no need to comment please.

Secondly, our Human rights cannot be circumvented unless the country of residence declares national emergency which no country have done, so we can say no to all, curfew, masks, tests etc and don’t accept any fines .

To be fearful is to be a pussy so decide folks .. Are you a pussy.. I call you pussies out and to all the pussies I will say, GO GET VACCINATED PLEASE..

On behalf of Noitu Lover EHT///

The more I read this the more Im irritated by it.. Perhaps you didnt get the flavor of my original post question?
    It was asking how you see, this story, their virus story end? How it will all end according to the creators of this whatever it is.

Yeah I get that its not real, but the damage and perception is. There are no "pussies " in this conversation to call out!

I am fighting my best to make sense of whats happening and to avoid at all cost a vaccine of any kind
    Yes, it is the largest mass hallucination ever, and from a couple of years from here the mass hallucinations will be reducing in tact with the population.

By stating that Covid19 and SarsCov2 does not exist, should not be questioned by yourself (you wrote "if it exists or not" because you don't know". First get it in your head with no doubt that the Covid19 and SarsCov2 does not exist because non of these have ever been separated and isolated in a lab. If it was done, it would be out there for all to see, so it does not exist) and that is all you need to know since they cannot provide evidence to "it's" existence, preventing them to declare marshal law or national emergency which is necessary to circumvent our Human rights. So my friend, you are not breaking the law by saying no... "They" are breaking the law by demanding that we follow the unlawful restrictions, and about calling out the pussies... if that word is what it takes for the ones feeling offended, to wake up from the slumber and self petty, then it is a good word.. I did not call you a pussy so i will not apologise to you.. and not to anyone else.

Our existence is eternal, we have always been and will always be (unless "they" succeed in capturing our souls, but that is another story).

Let the vaccinations begin... Pussies first

Love you and all Avalonians..

Original Royal Alpha Draconian
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 25th February 2021 at 12:27.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (25th February 2021), wondering (25th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    As a prediction

I would say around 2030 (Agenda 21 / 2030)

By 2030 automation, robotics and AI will replace many traditional jobs although this new technology will create new jobs, how many depends on the elite corporations

If the elite few believe the objectives of Agenda 21 / 2030 are not achievable due to automation and population growth they might orchestrate a cull

If this synthetic crispr gene editing vaccine is a binary weapon they could release a part 2 pathogen which could, say, trigger a fatal immune system response.

I hope I'm very wrong
    Just to be clear, Agenda 2030 is just a milestone of Agenda 21, as Agenda 21 is THE AGENDA FOR THE 21ST CENTURY, albeit for 100 years. Too many thinks that Agenda 21 is to do with 2021 which is not the case.

I guess 2030 is when or close to the time when SpaceX will have launched 42.000 satellites to start the Global 5G wifi network so we can be remote controlled like "their" little live robots... THAT IS WHAT IS COMING FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE...

DAVID ICKE IS OUR TIMES MESSIAS WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT IN A LIE AND HE HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG.. BETTER HIT RATE THAN NOSTRADAMUS OR EDGAR CAYCE .. THINK ABOUT THAT.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), jaybee (13th March 2021), meat suit (25th February 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

I don't think it is off-topic, it is all related ..
    Here in Thailand, this year (bill from 2018) a bill was passed to allow farmers to plant cannabis/hemp for medicinal use, a hospital in the small town I live open up a cannabis therapy clinic (whatever that is), but smoke weed in public places still forbidden but unenforced by law.

The farmers has to follow a set of rules in order to become associate of the government to plant the crop, the incentives seems to be good, at least better than the rice and cassava incentives, let's see how many Thais will jump in the scheme and regret later.

In Southeast Asia many years ago, they replaced part of the opium production for coffee in north of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, today these countries are also coffee producers, of course you can't compare with big producers like Brazil, Colombia.., but it is a new segment in their economies now, but they still have opium, I guess you can't compare the profits. ;P

Since opium (the plant) can be bought in fresh markets, also poppy seeds.. it is all legal here, the old folks still smoke opium in the pipes, drink the tea (good for sleep), I saw myself plenty of times.

It is a trend thing many countries legalizing cannabis, first for medical treatment and then recreational use, hard times like this, no doubt people will be searching more and more for cure, medicines, drugs, poison, pills, natural remedies, narcotics, sedatives, potions, tonics, opiates, and so on.. the increase in online sales of illegal substances is an uptrend since 2010 or maybe before that, despite these intelligence agencies shutdown one online drug marketplace every since in a while, every time they do, 10 more comes up.

From modern society in wealth countries to impoverished countries, societies has this very common thing, they all like to get stoned. :D
    Fantastic info both of you, thank you very much... time to grow it at home for own use.. also that is a human right

Love from whoever I am ;-)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), I am B (13th March 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

All the 'Trust the Plan' 'It's just pantomime' 'The war has already been won' etc I'm beginning to feel is becoming a barrier against the vaccine issue - its all interconnected as far I'm concerned.
    I think there's a managed process underway in the US at the moment, the 'pantomime' theory, but that doesn't equate in my view to the war being won or the vaccine issue not being a massive worry. There may be conflict between factions within TPTB, but they may not disagree on filling the rest of us with MRNA.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (26th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

this is interesting, they mention that astra zeneca might like to declare the pandemic over on 1st july....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), thepainterdoug (25th February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (26th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

The ending is NOT set. Priests performing exorcisms warn that demons try to convince you of their invincibility right up until the time they are defeated and cast out. There are Dark forces influencing events.Out greatest weapon is our humanity. Strengthen your Spirit -fast, pray and discover your true Power. Develop your intuition. This is our initiation. No true initiation is easy and the outcome is never guaranteed. Be strong.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), Matthew (13th March 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (26th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I line up with Ernie Nemeth - only the Truth can end this and we also have have to stand up against this collectively.

All the 'Trust the Plan' 'It's just pantomime' 'The war has already been won' etc I'm beginning to feel is becoming a barrier against the vaccine issue - its all interconnected as far I'm concerned. If the 'war has already been won' then I'm struggling to make sense of why worldwide aggressive vaccine roll outs are affecting millions of people a day - are allowed to continue - especially if depopulation is true. I'm beginning to think that with the exception of children in underground bases being rescued, Bill Gates and cronies should be the number one priority for the 'White Hats' 'Good Guys' Military etc that we are told is getting on with the job behind the scenes. Hilary, Obama, Tony Blair etc are second on the list right now. If 'The Plan' is true then humanity has to be saved from the vaccine first. As each day goes on, more and more people are jabbed... This is making me question stuff. The Covid/Vaccine situation is horrifying and nothing is ever mentioned about 'the good guys' dealing with this.

The election fraud and covid/vaccines are all intertwined as part of the overall agenda I feel.

I heard Soros is a big cannabis investor.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

To put the problem in perspective...

'Smoking causes cancer'. That assertion took well over thirty years to gain traction as vested interests tried everything they could to counter it. The vested interests simply continued their propaganda: 'You come a long way baby, to get where you got to today!' was one very successful slogan of a famous tobacco brand, when trying to get more females to smoke. Or the rugged healthy guy on a horse promoting the Camel brand.

The onus was not on the tobacco industry to prove smoking does not cause cancer. It was the duty of its nay-sayers to prove it did cause cancer. By the time the proof was irrefutable untold extra millions had succumbed to smoking's ill effects...

Follow the money and the vested interests - they are the ones pushing the narrative, just like the tobacco industry did. They will do anything and everything possible to continue the inoculation initiative.

Meanwhile many millions will pay the price of their ignorance...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), kfm27917 (27th February 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    The ending is NOT set. Priests performing exorcisms warn that demons try to convince you of their invincibility right up until the time they are defeated and cast out. There are Dark forces influencing events.Out greatest weapon is our humanity. Strengthen your Spirit -fast, pray and discover your true Power. Develop your intuition. This is our initiation. No true initiation is easy and the outcome is never guaranteed. Be strong.
    Co-sign.

There is plenty of misinformation in the world. There is plenty right here, in this thread. That is only to be expected, when there are so many with so little training in the scientific method, and so many who reject even that training as mired in problematic reductivism and compartmentalization. An holistic understanding of the nature of the human experience during our current crisis is needed.

But how to arrive at such an understanding when so many lies and mis-directions abound?

Coming to some conclusion on an Ending when we don't even know the Beginning is presumptuous and quintessentially human, as Deborah said nothing is set. In the context of planetary and galactic Ages, the End of Days scenarios, our situation within a solar systemic context and the potential status of the earth for extra-terrestrial, multidimensional entities, Covid-19 cannot be extracted from its greater context, as the depredations of the global elite cannot either. What we can know, outside of the realms of power and beyond the chatter of whistleblowers, channels and researchers, is merely that geologic, structural shifts in our planet are being accompanied by similar changes throughout the solar system and galaxy, human cultures are striving alternately toward unity and separation, death is culminating and shock and awe are almost a daily occurrence for many. We can know that we either experience this personally as lived reality, or abstractly, given our life situations and connection to our particular nations, sub-cultures and identities.

We can know that we fight because of it, and that fight has been with us as a species for a long time. That we are split and divided and know different conceptions of Beginnings, and Endings.

Your Ending might be my Beginning.

The standard researchers and ideas that you believe are gospel, might be those I see as the most base and depraved of liars and we can and must coexist and co-determine a form of truth in order to decide to live, together, and die, together in service to polarity and the energetic structures of our natures and choices.

In the End, we only have our own beliefs and knowing and the experience that has gone into informing them. Covid-19 will never end for some, and for others, it has never begun.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Blacklight43 (26th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th February 2021), Journeyman (25th February 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), sllim11 (26th February 2021), Watching from Cyprus (27th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Why Are Covid Cases Plummeting in India, Without Massive Lock Downs or Aggressive Inoculation Programs?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Constance (25th February 2021), I am B (13th March 2021), kfm27917 (27th February 2021), Matthew (13th March 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

I heard Soros is a big cannabis investor.
    Is that why people are always saying they'd like to see him get stoned?

Coat...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), palehorse (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,740 times in 5,529 posts

With a pardon for a topical pun in the following sentence, but, in an attempt to inject some humor (< US spelling, a rare lapse on my part ) your attention is drawn to perhaps the top candidate for Project Avalon Twitter feed "Tweet of the day":

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), jaybee (13th March 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,246 times in 3,168 posts

Does everyone feel the scam, the covid story is being uncovered? Is progress being made? Or is it an awakening mainly in a fringe population?

Is progress being made?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), pyrangello (13th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast