+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: How does this virus go away? Give me your scenario on how it ends ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Default Re: How does this virus go away? Give me your scenario on how it ends ?

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Does everyone feel the scam, the covid story is being uncovered? Is progress being made? Or is it an awakening mainly in a fringe population?

Is progress being made?
    I see two paths, the people who get it and the people who dont. there seems to be no middle ground.
    there are lots of lovely people I know, good friends, who dont get it, the older ones having been injected now.
    it seems very much like 'there was no convincing jews to get out of Germany' by their friends who 'got it' in time if they didnt want to know....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), jaybee (13th March 2021), Matthew (23rd April 2021), thepainterdoug (13th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,034 times in 340 posts

Its hard to even think about the virus as a simple virus that goes away. Even the virus (supposing it was real and as deadly as it is claimed) is the least of my concerns now in comparison to everything else thats going on.

Personally speaking: in spain, with +50% juvenile unemployment, no future outlook of ANY kind, in a dictatorial surveillance and restrictive state (curfew at 22h, area restrictions, no privacy, movement and reunion rights, etc...), economically broken, with private property flushed down the drain (it is almost impossible to move into a mortgage of any kind here, and only rents already take around +50% of a standard salary, without gas or Electricity), and a looooong long book of how future outlooks here (and i guess in many other places too) are unexistent, changes the question from "when will it go away" to "when did it go away, and how can i get over this"

I really don't think it'll go away. It is us who have to.

I guess it sounds fatalistic, but maybe we spent too much time looking the big apocalyptic event and we had it on us already before we noticed.

Great info some of you guys are posting ^^

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Matthew (28th March 2021), meat suit (13th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

They have ever cured the common cold , nope , why ? Cause it's a frickin virus. Just like us a virus wants to live as long as it can so the host virus keeps jumping from person to person and changing and morphing along the way often times into a virus very diluted until it isn't strong enough to jump anymore and then stops. Just as the 1917 influenza strain, it stopped just as abruptly as it started in under 3 years. We may have one more flu season with this particular covid and my guess it will be much less deadlier for those who have compromised immune systems. The reality is people die every year from the seasonal flu, you can't put a baby blanket on the world's population.

You can however be proactive every flu season, if anything good came out of all this was people learned to wash there hands more and take supplemental things to help boost immune systems such as vitamin d 3.

So to answer this, as the sun gets more intense once again this spring the infection rate continues to decline . With a mild flu next fall.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Tintin (13th March 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Ottawa inks deal with Pfizer for millions of COVID-19 booster shots through 2024
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...2024-1.5399696

The Prime Minister of Canada announced plans today to purchase an additional 30 million doses of Pfizer's shot in both 2022 and 2023, and 60 million more in 2024.

He's betting (with our money) that the virus won't go away for another few years still.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

wondering (23rd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Why Are Covid Cases Plummeting in India, Without Massive Lock Downs or Aggressive Inoculation Programs?
    Posted just days before India saw the start of a second wave 4x as big as its first wave, which caused countries around the world to shun the 'evil' nation, banning visitors from entering their countries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3