1. Link to Post #1
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Default Tom Bearden's Greatest Hits

I'm gonna try and transcribe these and include text with them soon

Bearden has a powerful energy, this video had a large impact on my existance and has often given hope, certain parts I've watched many many times due to the pure thick energy that pours out of Bearden through time to now

Last edited by Blastolabs; 22nd February 2021 at 06:21.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2022), Bluegreen (11th March 2022), eagle0027 (22nd February 2021), EFO (22nd February 2021), Ewan (12th March 2022), gord (22nd February 2021), Hym (22nd February 2021), Johnnycomelately (11th March 2022), justntime2learn (22nd February 2021), onawah (23rd February 2021), Snoweagle (23rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd February 2021), Sunray (22nd February 2021), toppy (22nd February 2021), wegge (5th December 2023), Yoda (22nd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 times in 225 posts

Default Re: Tom Bearden's Greatest Hits

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I'm gonna try and transcribe these and include text with them soon

Bearden has a powerful energy, this video had a large impact on my existance and has often given hope, certain parts I've watched many many times due to the pure thick energy that pours out of Bearden through time to now

Between Tom Bearden and John Bedini, they had manifested many of Tesla's principles. He often said that he would like to inspire people to manifest proof of principle. His "MEG" motionless electromagnetic generator, received a patent in the year 2000, for generating free energy from the vacuum.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th March 2022), araucaria (23rd February 2021), Blastolabs (23rd February 2021), eagle0027 (22nd February 2021), Sunray (22nd February 2021), toppy (22nd February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thnx for posting this ..not that many years ago it wasnt hard to find all sorts of different ideas and research into zero cost energy.
    As i have posted in the past..i had hoped in my lifetime i would see clean zero cost come to pass but doubt that it will unless one of these brilliant inventors uploads their backyard builds on the internet(free to humanity) in enough locations ,servers etc that the info cant be contained.
    It feels to me and should to the inventors that is the only way the masses will benifit from a product they will never patent or will lose their lives trying.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022), toppy (22nd February 2021), Yoda (23rd February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)
    Thnx for posting this ..not that many years ago it wasnt hard to find all sorts of different ideas and research into zero cost energy.

It feels to me and should to the inventors that is the only way the masses will benifit from a product they will never patent or will lose their lives trying.
    Bearden specifically addresses this in the last quarter of the video.

The Salvador Pias patents are public and legit.
    Trump signed an executive order demanding a public demonstration in 2 months.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Dreamer148's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)

Bearden specifically addresses this in the last quarter of the video.

The Salvador Pias patents are public and legit.
    Really? I did not know that.

Personally, I like Colonel Bearden. I don't understand all what he says, but I have a gut feeling that there is some truth in this maverick.

Why, oh why does the media pounce on people like Beardon, calling him a "conspiracy theorist and fraud"? All he's doing is putting forward a different opinion, isn't this allowed without putting a negative?

Personally I welcome Beardon's ideas, at least generate discussion and challenge our accepted notions , for the benefit of true science.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer148 For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022), Hym (23rd February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well...so much for Trump doing that at this point...and even if he did notbing good wd probably come of it within Beardons lifetime.He could just bypass this and give it to humanity as said.Money is obviously a higher motive than helping the planet.Mankinds probable downfall.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Can you provide any more info about this? Thanks!

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Tom Bearden’s powerful energy is clear from his constant eye contact with interviewer and viewer. He needs nowhere to hide. So the question relates to his prediction of disaster striking in 2007. Just another failed prediction. Or what?

What happened? Well, 2008 fulfilled this prediction, albeit without going all the way to disaster. Sometimes these things take time. In the meantime, I was wondering what Trump had done in this regard: apparently he signed an executive order. But Trump only came to power in 2016…. On the other hand, the covid pandemic may be a major step towards the same disaster. On yet another hand, Bearden talks about ‘dead man’s fusing’, whereby no nation is going to go down without a fight.

Just a layman’s speculations here. But if we are talking about more than just another failed prediction, then there is possibly one unexpected ingredient to throw in the mix: free energy devices are already being introduced. I wonder, is there any evidence of this? However, the opposite seems more likely.

I see Texas is in the news right now because it is so cold there that among all the pipelines people are freezing almost to death. One take is that the Democrats are using weather control to combat the Texit campaign. Another interpretation would be to say that this cold weather is proof that the oil-driven economy is no longer fit for purpose, since even in Texas of all places people are dying of cold (as happens every ten years or so).

The mantra of the day is ‘global warming’. Apart from claiming in advance that any cold spell is just another side-effect of global warming – making the ‘theory’ unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific – what this cold spell in Texas does is prove, if proof were needed, that the current approach is failing. Because the major problem is with power outages. ‘Some wind turbine generators were iced, but nearly twice as much power was wiped out at natural gas and coal plants.’
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/complete-bungle-texas-energy-pride-cold-75930911
    Why on earth is Texas relying on wind turbines? Because there is no oil!!
    Quote “The market is underestimating the amount of oil production lost in Texas due to the bad weather,” ‘More than 4 million barrels a day of supply has been curtailed’ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-17/big-freeze-in-texas-is-becoming-a-global-oil-market-crisis
    This is like a chicken farmer offering no cheese because he has no eggs. Absolutely crazy. Tom Bearden may have been an alarmist, but only because he saw things happening a little more quickly than we are now seeing. Time to release the above unity technology.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022), onawah (24th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots of evidence of the device and if Trump's executive order holds there is suppose to be a public demo of what appears to be the Salvador Pias fusion generator.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielco...usion-reactor/

Here is a company that has actually sold a few devices, there was a video on youtube of one installed but it recently became private...

The company unfortunately is tied up in dozens of nonsense lawsuits, which you will understand if you watched the above video.
    https://ie.energy/earth_engine/
    https://ie.energy/earth_engine/

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022), onawah (24th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Not to mention the mess that fracking is causing, not only in de-stabilizing the earth's surface, but in polluting groundwater and investing billions in tech that was obsolete before it was ever thought of.
    Just watch a few of Dutchsince's videos to see the millions of fracking wells that are operating now in the US.
    It's nearly inconceivable, if one were not already inured to mankind's follies! m

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Tom Bearden’s powerful energy is clear from his constant eye contact with interviewer and viewer. He needs nowhere to hide. So the question relates to his prediction of disaster striking in 2007. Just another failed prediction. Or what?

What happened? Well, 2008 fulfilled this prediction, albeit without going all the way to disaster. Sometimes these things take time. In the meantime, I was wondering what Trump had done in this regard: apparently he signed an executive order. But Trump only came to power in 2016…. On the other hand, the covid pandemic may be a major step towards the same disaster. On yet another hand, Bearden talks about ‘dead man’s fusing’, whereby no nation is going to go down without a fight.

Just a layman’s speculations here. But if we are talking about more than just another failed prediction, then there is possibly one unexpected ingredient to throw in the mix: free energy devices are already being introduced. I wonder, is there any evidence of this? However, the opposite seems more likely.

I see Texas is in the news right now because it is so cold there that among all the pipelines people are freezing almost to death. One take is that the Democrats are using weather control to combat the Texit campaign. Another interpretation would be to say that this cold weather is proof that the oil-driven economy is no longer fit for purpose, since even in Texas of all places people are dying of cold (as happens every ten years or so).

The mantra of the day is ‘global warming’. Apart from claiming in advance that any cold spell is just another side-effect of global warming – making the ‘theory’ unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific – what this cold spell in Texas does is prove, if proof were needed, that the current approach is failing. Because the major problem is with power outages. ‘Some wind turbine generators were iced, but nearly twice as much power was wiped out at natural gas and coal plants.’
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/complete-bungle-texas-energy-pride-cold-75930911
    Why on earth is Texas relying on wind turbines? Because there is no oil!!
    Quote “The market is underestimating the amount of oil production lost in Texas due to the bad weather,” ‘More than 4 million barrels a day of supply has been curtailed’ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-17/big-freeze-in-texas-is-becoming-a-global-oil-market-crisis
    This is like a chicken farmer offering no cheese because he has no eggs. Absolutely crazy. Tom Bearden may have been an alarmist, but only because he saw things happening a little more quickly than we are now seeing. Time to release the above unity technology.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I just received a link to a Memoriam for Tom Bearden, this morning.

He died on 3 Feb. I can't tell if this has been shared already and since this thread seems to focus primarily on him, I thought I would share the link here.

https://www.berryhillfh.com/obituary/thomas-tom-bearden

Quote Having been born literally “dirt poor” with no running water or indoor bathroom, Tom liked to tell his “swamp” stories of how he grew up fishing and hunting to survive in backwoods Louisiana. Driven by his younger life of being so poor, he was obsessed to acquire more knowledge and trying to use it to provide a better future for everyone. His ultimate goal was that he wanted to solve energy demands for the world so that people would be able to have a cleaner and healthier world to live in.
    Great grace and godspeed, Tom Bearden.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2022), Ewan (12th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th March 2022), wegge (5th December 2023), Yoda (11th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I am so sorry to hear of his passing RIP Tom. I corresponded with him 30 years ago for a new energy systems that led to meeting others that were successful as inventors, but not commercially.

Those developing such successful systems were heavily monitored by Intel. I found it rather frustrating to hear about the amount of suppression by 'others' of the possibilities of going into production of such systems for the general public. One such system went into production in Europe that was infiltrated by 'others' after 18 months. So its understandable when you have ideal missions like Tom's and many other dedicated inventors, the frustration one has to deal with is a common trait. Its so hard to know who to trust in this arena.

I found Tom so helpful and encouraging for to explore these new technologies for future applications for mankind.
    I'll never forget Tom's enthusiasm. His inspiration rubbed off on me to explore further with new ideas and possible systems to execute.

aoibhghaire

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th March 2022), edina (15th March 2022), Ewan (12th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread