Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The answer to the whole vaccination issue

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

Default Re: The answer to the whole vaccination issue

https://ceflixwebusergen-6923f64a.s3...0057632680.mp4
    According to the Moderna website the vaccine is an operating system not a vaccine.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2021 at 11:01. Reason: tried to embed the video

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), Constance (23rd February 2021), Harmony (26th May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd February 2021), palehorse (24th February 2021), Reinhard (27th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Deepak Chopra & Sadhguru talk about the ineffective vaccine & behaviour control

19 May 2021

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2021 at 11:02. Reason: embedded the video

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

avid (26th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (26th May 2021), Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), Harmony (26th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), Reinhard (27th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    From the desk of Brian Gerard Schaefer
    The answer to the whole vaccination issue is very simple:
    Let every adult who wants it go first.
    No adult should be allowed to choose for their child for at least 2 years after they have completed their rounds.
    Vaccinate all the politicians and medical people who are pushing it first, then all the public who wants it and not limit it to age or role.
    Then we can watch the side effects over the next couple of years to make sure they are safe for the rest of us.
    Give the sheeple what they want and let them suffer the consequences of their wilful ignorance.

All those in favour say "Aye"!
    That's being done right now in countries like the Philippines, which is very pro-U.S, a liberal democracy, and neoliberalist. The irony is that Filipinos are fighting over vaccines because there aren't enough, and that's because they were hoarded in richer countries where many don't want to take them.

The reason why Filipinos are acting that way isn't because they're sheeple but because several of their relatives were hospitalized and the costs reached around AU$27,000 per person, while the ave. monthly wage is less than AU$400 a month. There's also not much available for public health care: the government only has on ave. AU$176 a year per person. There are only around 5 hospital beds and 10 doctors for every 10,000 people.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

avid (26th May 2021), Bill Ryan (26th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th May 2021), DaveToo (26th May 2021), gini (26th May 2021), Harmony (26th May 2021), I am B (26th May 2021), pyrangello (26th May 2021), Reinhard (27th May 2021), ronny (30th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

I have talk to two seniors who got the vaccine. one 72 years old, he told me that he got the vaccine immediately when became available locally. that's like 3 months ago. He said there is absolutely no side effects. The other one 74 years old, got it 9 days ago via invitation from health department. Last time I talked to him 2 days ago. he said he is still very weak and unable to go out of the house. I was at their place 8 hours ago to see him. I was informed that he went to the hospital. I also talked to a village chief (government official) who got the vaccine, He said there is absolutely no side effects.

Makes me conclude that they are giving placebo to the first batch and government officials to make them a good example for everyone. But lets not forget that there is a second shot.

The suggestion of Brian in this case is very flawed something that the vaccine promoters will recommend themselves.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DaveToo (26th May 2021), fifi (28th May 2021), gini (26th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), I am B (26th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), Metaphor (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I have talk to two seniors who got the vaccine. one 72 years old, he told me that he got the vaccine immediately when became available locally. that's like 3 months ago. He said there is absolutely no side effects. The other one 74 years old, got it 9 days ago via invitation from health department. Last time I talked to him 2 days ago. he said he is still very weak and unable to go out of the house. I was at their place 8 hours ago to see him. I was informed that he went to the hospital. I also talked to a village chief (government official) who got the vaccine, He said there is absolutely no side effects.

Makes me conclude that they are giving placebo to the first batch and government officials to make them a good example for everyone. But lets not forget that there is a second shot.
    I'm seeing the placebo thing more and more, as a catch all for when evidence on the ground doesn't match up with prevailing narratives.

Magnet doesn't stick to your arm? You had the placebo. Didn't get critically ill? You got the placebo. Haven't seen this one yet but I'm watchful: People around you aren't getting sick by your shedding? You got the placebo.

Is there any evidence of a placebo program in effect? For the objective researcher this would be a very critical question to try and track down.

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

I'm seeing the placebo thing more and more, as a catch all for when evidence on the ground doesn't match up with prevailing narratives.

Magnet doesn't stick to your arm? You had the placebo. Didn't get critically ill? You got the placebo. Haven't seen this one yet but I'm watchful: People around you aren't getting sick by your shedding? You got the placebo.

Is there any evidence of a placebo program in effect? For the objective researcher this would be a very critical question to try and track down.
    I like to take the same measured approach as you do when assessing new information coming down the Covid pike.
    I don't jump on any bandwagon with reckless abandon.

In this case, I don't think we will ever know if placebos have/are being used with the vaccines unless someone in the know blows the whistle.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (27th May 2021), fifi (28th May 2021), gini (26th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), Reinhard (27th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

I like to take the same measured approach as you do when assessing new information coming down the Covid pike.

In this case, I don't think we will ever know if placebos have/are being used with the vaccines unless someone in the know blows the whistle.
    But... logic tells us that if we want to fish we need some form of bait. I have actually talked to the father-in-law of the said village chief who was himself a former village chief now 72 years old. and he came up with the analogy by himself almost instantly. What a quick mind. So I started telling to him of the things we talked in here and he seem to grasp all of them. A very rare mind nowadays.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

this one takes it a step further than placebo
    https://rumble.com/vbysmf-first-covi...e7fX-JoEPRpX_8

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th May 2021), gini (27th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Reinhard (27th May 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

The only "evidence" I have noted so far were the rather mysterious MSM reports of saline solution"mix-ups" being distributed in a few locations, by mistake. Made me wonder how something like this could happen?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bubu (27th May 2021), DaveToo (27th May 2021), gini (27th May 2021), Gracy (27th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

The only "evidence" I have noted so far were the rather mysterious MSM reports of saline solution"mix-ups" being distributed in a few locations, by mistake. Made me wonder how something like this could happen?
    that's not enough evidence of a placebo. At least for people who don't want to see it that way. And for people who seem to be leaving in fairy tale. Making research for every decision we make is the surest way to move backwards because there is simply not enough time to do so to help us decide in every matter. A 100 government officials who took a vaccine without having side effects as against 100 non gov. officials who took it and got ill is not enough evidence because the research is not conducted properly.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

gini (27th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

But... logic tells us that if we want to fish we need some form of bait. I have actually talked to the father-in-law of the said village chief who was himself a former village chief now 72 years old. and he came up with the analogy by himself almost instantly. What a quick mind. So I started telling to him of the things we talked in here and he seem to grasp all of them. A very rare mind nowadays.
    Yes of course bait is needed.
    But even with fishing there are two kinds of bait: worm vs. fake worm (etc.)
    So with the vaccine there could well be a genuine experimental injection vs. a placebo.

As I mentioned in my previous post I am open to all the various possibilities but certainly not ready to commit to one or the other yet.

Having said that, at this point I am certainly leaning towards a sizeable number of placebos being used currently.
    Given that the 'vaccines' at best are only giving reduced symptoms should a vaccinated person catch CV,
    there is little for the jab manufacturers to lose by diluting the jab distribution with placebos (ie. it would be difficult to tell the difference between an infected person with the jab and without). This is because most people who get CV exhibit minor symptoms if any.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gini (28th May 2021), haroldsails (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021), wondering (27th May 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes of course bait is needed.
    But even with fishing there are two kinds of bait: worm vs. fake worm (etc.)
    So with the vaccine there could well be a genuine experimental injection vs. a placebo.

As I mentioned in my previous post I am open to all the various possibilities but certainly not ready to commit to one or the other yet.

Having said that, at this point I am certainly leaning towards a sizeable number of placebos being used currently.
    Given that the 'vaccines' at best are only giving reduced symptoms should a vaccinated person catch CV,
    there is little for the jab manufacturers to lose by diluting the jab distribution with placebos (ie. it would be difficult to tell the difference between an infected person with the jab and without). This is because most people who get CV exhibit minor symptoms if any.
    Thanks Dave. My point. What is the big deal with placebos? Is it going to influence our choice or anyone here to get a vaccine? Of course not. Pointing out placebos is a mere strategy for me/us to convince people that would otherwise get a vaccine, to not get it. Now there is convenient evidence out there that is easily believable to them. Why not use it? Why kill ourselves in doing research to come up with absolute truth about placebos, to convince people that most probably will not listen to us anyway? "Living in fairy tale" is a way of saying " we should be more realistic"

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DaveToo (28th May 2021), gini (28th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I can say that my wife's menstrual cycle is heavier. No other changes other than that. She got the Pfizer and so did I. The vaccine isn't perfect but I still believe it does help undo the handiwork of the creators and introducers of this virus. Hence the reason vaccine fear is promulgated everywhere you look. My .02
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

kfm27917 (31st May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

What is the big deal with placebos? Is it going to influence our choice or anyone here to get a vaccine? Of course not. Pointing out placebos is a mere strategy for me/us to convince people that would otherwise get a vaccine, to not get it.
    The only thing that's stuck out for me with this placebo thing, as stated earlier on, is that it's a handy excuse to discount any evidence that doesn't fit neatly with any given ongoing narrative. The first time I saw it used was on why a magnet didn't stick to my arm, or my friend's arm, we both obviously had gotten "the placebo".

Case closed let's move on...

Now there is convenient evidence out there that is easily believable to them. Why not use it? Why kill ourselves in doing research to come up with absolute truth about placebos, to convince people that most probably will not listen to us anyway?
    No one is asking for absolute truth on the matter, maybe just a little bit of evidence to back up what is being presented in a very authoritative manner in certain cases?

It also comes down to do you want to know what the heck you're talking about? Of course anyone looking at this in an objective manner, is not going to listen very attentively to someone who says there's no time to do any research on the things they're throwing out there.

Why would they?

27. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I can say that my wife's menstrual cycle is heavier. No other changes other than that. She got the Pfizer and so did I. The vaccine isn't perfect
    Not perfect? That's an understatement.

Quote ...but I still believe it does help undo the handiwork of the creators and introducers of this virus. Hence the reason vaccine fear is promulgated everywhere you look. My .02

The "creators and introducers of this virus" and the creators of the 'vaccine' are one and the same!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021), onawah (29th May 2021), ronny (30th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

What is the big deal with placebos? Is it going to influence our choice or anyone here to get a vaccine? Of course not. Pointing out placebos is a mere strategy for me/us to convince people that would otherwise get a vaccine, to not get it.
    The only thing that's stuck out for me with this placebo thing, as stated earlier on, is that it's a handy excuse to discount any evidence that doesn't fit neatly with any given ongoing narrative. The first time I saw it used was on why a magnet didn't stick to my arm, or my friend's arm, we both obviously had gotten "the placebo".

Case closed let's move on...

Now there is convenient evidence out there that is easily believable to them. Why not use it? Why kill ourselves in doing research to come up with absolute truth about placebos, to convince people that most probably will not listen to us anyway?
    No one is asking for absolute truth on the matter, maybe just a little bit of evidence to back up what is being presented in a very authoritative manner in certain cases?

It also comes down to do you want to know what the heck you're talking about? Of course anyone looking at this in an objective manner, is not going to listen very attentively to someone who says there's no time to do any research on the things they're throwing out there.

Why would they?
    thanks for clarifying Gracy, seems we're not on the same page. let's move on.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th May 2021), wondering (29th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,929 times in 1,622 posts

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

kfm27917 (31st May 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Vicus (here)
    maybe this is THE answer...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s..._depopu137.htm
    Quote Background to the new Nuremberg Trials 2021

A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against,
    ...for crimes against humanity.
    No, unfortunately this is an incorrect report that's gone viral. Dr Fuellmich stated in his excellent recent interview with TassieTiger that it's not true that this is happening.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HugUU6Yt7KtR
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2021 at 10:19.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), Gwin Ru (29th May 2021), Harmony (30th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), Matthew (29th May 2021), Mike Gorman (29th May 2021), onawah (29th May 2021), Peace in Oz (30th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2021), Vicus (30th May 2021), Yoda (29th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

There seems to be a lot of pressure to take this product, however if people truly believe these are 'Vaccines' in the true sense of this word what are they worried about:
    if you take the shot you are covered, there is no anxiety for you anymore, it should not bother you if others also comply or if they refuse-it is their funeral right?
    Personally the potential risks for me are insignificant, I don't even get the common cold or Flu, I have a robust and remarkable immune system, I even cleared Hep C (12% of the population)
    without any symptoms-there is a substantial number of people with natural resistance to this virus, it is 80% identical with SARS in our communities-there is no issue, if you want these dreadful products, take them, leave others alone.
    It occurs to me that my post might seem arrogant, or selfish, I am saying that there are plenty of normally healthy folks out there who can easily deal with this illness, the 'solid peasantry' if you like! These public health tyrants can take a hike, we will overcome this.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 30th May 2021 at 02:18.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), Blacklight43 (30th May 2021), DaveToo (30th May 2021), gini (29th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), kfm27917 (31st May 2021), onawah (29th May 2021), Pam (30th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th May 2021), Tyy1907 (30th May 2021), wondering (29th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    There seems to be a lot of pressure to take this product, however if people truly believe these are 'Vaccines' in the true sense of this word what are they worried about:
    if you take the shot you are covered, there is no anxiety for you anymore, it should not bother you if others also comply or if they refuse-it is their funeral right?
    Personally the potential risks for me are insignificant, I don't even get the common cold or Flu, I have a robust and remarkable immune system, I even cleared Hep C (12% of the population)
    without any symptoms-there is a substantial number of people with natural resistance to this virus, it is 80% identical with SARS in our communities-there is no issue, if you want these dreadful products, take them, leave others alone.
    It occurs to me that my post might seem arrogant, or selfish, I am saying that there are plenty of normally healthy folks out there who can easily deal with this illness, the 'solid peasantry' if you like! These public health tyrants can take a hike, we will overcome this.
    Mike, you are speaking from a logical point of view. We are not dealing with reasonable people at the top and critical minds on our level. We need something else.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

onawah (30th May 2021), Pam (30th May 2021), wondering (30th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2