+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tiger Woods in serious condition with leg injuries

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Tiger Woods in serious condition with leg injuries

Tiger Woods is in surgery after suffering "multiple leg injuries" in a car crash in Los Angeles, California.

The LA County Sheriff's Department said that it "responded to a single-vehicle rollover" accident in which the "vehicle sustained major damage".

American Woods, 45, had to be "extricated from the wreck" by firefighters and paramedics.

Woods' agent Mark Steinberg said: "He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support."

More to follow.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/56172067

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Axman (24th February 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd February 2021), Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Brigantia (24th February 2021), ClearWater (24th February 2021), Constance (23rd February 2021), gord (25th February 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Ioneo (23rd February 2021), Journeyman (24th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), Mark (25th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Sadieblue (24th February 2021), selinam (23rd February 2021), tessie999 (23rd February 2021), wegge (24th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Tiger Woods in serious condition with leg injuries

Watching and playing sport has been a big part of my life but sad to say that these days, particularly since the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash, when I hear about events like this I question whether it's a genuine accident or some pre-planned sacrifice with ritual overtones or significance.

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/d7...20a8e35e31.png

That's not to say that car accidents can't happen without some nefarious secret society being involved, but when the biggest names are involved it's striking how often there's a significant anniversary or symbolism around the location, timing or identity of those involved. I've not looked on this occasion and of course it's possible that if I did I'd be subject to bias and find something that's not really there. So I'm not making any claims, just this is where I'm at these days...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 24th February 2021 at 15:55.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Brigantia (24th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), wegge (24th February 2021), wondering (24th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Watching and playing sport has been a big part of my life but sad to say that these days, particularly since the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash, when I hear about events like this I question whether it's a genuine accident or some pre-planned sacrifice with ritual overtones or significance.

That's not to say that car accidents can't happen without some nefarious secret society being involved, but when the biggest names are involved it's striking how often there's a significant anniversary or symbolism around the location, timing or identity of those involved. I've not looked on this occasion and of course it's possible that if I did I'd be subject to bias and find something that's not really there. So I'm not making any claims, just this is where I'm at these days...
    The first thing that came to my mind was wondering if there is more to this .... I was watching Gerald Celente's livestream last night and he was pointing out the media obsession about Tiger Wood's accident as a diversion ....

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Brigantia (24th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th February 2021), wondering (24th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Even Trump spoke about it on Fox

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2021), wondering (24th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

The first thing that came to my mind was wondering if there is more to this .... I was watching Gerald Celente's livestream last night and he was pointing out the media obsession about Tiger Wood's accident as a diversion ....
    Yes there's that suspicion that there's something happening that they'd prefer you didn't notice so they play the accident card.

Having decided not to I relented and checked to see if there was anyone flagging signalling on this. Sure enough:

https://gematriaeffect.news/tiger-wo...-masters-week/

Course, the same point I made earlier holds. If you look long and hard enough you'll find something, at some point, with some numerical symbolism encoded within it. That said, I am keeping a noticeably fuller food cupboard in these times...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Brigantia (24th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (24th February 2021), Mark (25th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,433 times in 10,158 posts

You wrong one woman, you got some payback coming
    You wrong 100, and, well,
    What comes around goes around

Did you know that Tiger "MK-Ultra" Woods appeared on The Mike Douglas Show at the age of 5? Why in the world did that happen?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (25th February 2021), wegge (25th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

speaking of diversions...

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    This seems to be doing the rounds....

Larry Johnson
    @2LarryJohnson7
    Coincidence: The US federal reserve payment system crashed, banks couldn’t transfer money. 9,000+ banks were effected by the blackout.

But y’all were distracted by Tiger Woods; Preparing for Great Reset they are.
    8:52 PM · Feb 24, 2021

Viking

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    You wrong one woman, you got some payback coming
    You wrong 100, and, well,
    What comes around goes around
    I think there was a lot that was very odd about that entire story and indeed the 'dream' marriage:

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/wp-c...e-701x1024.jpg

Looking back at it today I think there may have been some sort of ritual element to it, the death of the king etc. Building up Tiger Woods to Godlike status and then a humiliation ritual. To be honest even the miraculous comeback at Augusta could be scripted.

We build him up, we give him the 'perfect' life. Then look everyone, he screwed it up by chasing all those hookers. Guys really can't help themselves can they? Look he's even forgotten how to play golf now his back's gone. Oh, wait, what's this? One last hurrah at Augusta for the Once and Future King.

Maybe the asset was played out and this was extracting the last iota of value by controlling the news cycle for a key instant?

Quote Did you know that Tiger "MK-Ultra" Woods appeared on The Mike Douglas Show at the age of 5? Why in the world did that happen?
    I think the athletes that achieve superstar status, the child prodigies, the unreal talents... Well, maybe they are 'unreal'. Tie that '10,000' hour theory to produce an Olympic champion to the stories Fritz Springmeier says about MK-Ultra and maybe there's a blueprint somewhere for a Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods or Tom Brady?

Not every sporting great, but perhaps some of the ones that land the insanely large sponsorship deals, or are continued to be highlighted by the media long after their peak has passed?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 25th February 2021 at 08:18.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th February 2021), Brigantia (25th February 2021), ClearWater (25th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th February 2021), wegge (25th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread