Thread: Why should that bother you?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Why should that bother you?

I don't believe one can "choose" to overcome it. It takes mental work to have the ability to do so. Kinda like "choosing" to lift very heavy weights, you have to work out first and build your muscles. Whether or not it's easy is relative. Anyway, you know why it bothers you (and me)? Because we're human and we're sensitive... Don't tell anyone I posted this or my man card will be revoked for months or until I build a log cabin or something.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Constance (26th February 2021), Harmony (26th February 2021), Journeyman (26th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:38.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Harmony (26th February 2021), Strat (26th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

I think this guy has studied up on how to keep his Man Card (Though may not have been entirely successful...)

(couldn't resist)

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I don't believe one can "choose" to overcome it. It takes mental work to have the ability to do so. Kinda like "choosing" to lift very heavy weights, you have to work out first and build your muscles. Whether or not it's easy is relative. Anyway, you know why it bothers you (and me)? Because we're human and we're sensitive... Don't tell anyone I posted this or my man card will be revoked for months or until I build a log cabin or something.
    Man card

It's not a matter of overcoming anything Strat, our effort is to maintain the effortlessness of it all. It is more a case of putting back what is missing from our lives - nurturing and nourishing the pathways through natural, soul, food.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th February 2021 at 06:33.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (26th February 2021), greybeard (26th February 2021), Harmony (26th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

It's not a matter of overcoming anything Strat, our effort is to maintain the effortlessness of it all. It is more a case of putting back what is missing from our lives - nurturing and nourishing the pathways through natural, soul, food.
    To each their own.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Constance (26th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Thanks Constance, absolutely true. I have a question though

"In the future, we will eliminate the soul with medicine". Rudolf Steiner
    https://pamelahope.wordpress.com/202...ner-1861-1925/

I have seen one article where the vaccinated said "They have killed my soul I can not feel my soul"

Seems Rudolf have nailed it once again 100 years ago.

My question is how do we access our higher self if after the jab or the swab we can no longer feel it.
    Good question Bubu

The Elite have been/are doing everything that they can with these vaccines to destroy all the pathways that connect us to our natural state.

All we need to do is stop what we are doing and head in the exact opposite direction. Whatever everyone is doing in society, we need to do the exact opposite and there we will find the truth.

Check out what Brian has to share here regarding the answer to your question from 11.45 - 18.48 of this video.
    I love it when synchronicity happens! I just said to my son about 30 minutes ago - I said, "Everything that the government and the msm are telling us to do, just do the opposite."

And I see this thread - haven't watched the video yet - I certainly am going to now!

Feels like we are on the right path!
    Brian talks of unconditional love for everything. Just like any other teachers he seemed to confused unconditional acceptance with unconditional love. Unconditional acceptance is accepting everything as it exist , we do have o take action in relation but rather in an accepting manner. But loving something that wants to harm me is something not right at least for me. There is no such thing as unconditional love. I can not love anyone that beats me continuously at the time of beating maybe later

I like the fact that he is a self taught healer. He does have some excellent perspective . But basically a series of books that condenses to simple teachings. Such as unconditional acceptance. Que sera sera. Just do it. Dont worry be happy. I have known those for decades many people do. What we need is to highlight the ways in which we can stay on that state. Like be healthy stay in nature etc which is rather undermined or covered by excessive explanations.
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th February 2021 at 03:05.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2