+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official First Contact

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Official First Contact

It seems that a group of Star people have decided to make an official contact with humanity. This website was created in 2017:

https://www.officialfirstcontact.com/

What do members here think about this? Is this hoax or should be taken seriously?

I quote here from that website:

Why Are We Here?

"If you want to understand why we are here, all you have to understand first is that you live on one of the most beautiful water planets in this part of the galaxy. Your oceans are legendary. Your world is blessed with an abundance you take for granted. Places where water comes out of the ground pure are sacred and we don’t understand when Earth Humans want to OWN water… when Earth Humans don’t care that they throw tons and tons of garbage into their water.

They don’t understand. YOU don’t understand that your oceans are the lifeblood of your world and you’re poisoning them. You don’t understand that without pure water, you aren’t going to survive this, guys. It’s all about the water.

For Star Nations…for us coming here, it’s all about the water. That’s it. That’s THE reason.

Life is the thing that brings us here. Understanding your life…helping you to understand OUR lives. We are not so different. We really aren’t so different from you. Our heads might be bigger. You might be taller. We have fewer fingers. Our skin might look funny. Your hair might look funny. Actually, we’re envious of your hair. When we come here to talk to you, we come here because we want to be friends.

Earth currently is a protected planet until Official First Contact and then you have a choice. Earth Humans as a body can, if they wish, vote to discontinue the protection of your world from other Star Nations. Does that mean there are no bad Star Nations? We can not guarantee any individual from any Star Nation will always be good or bad. Individuals are individuals. But if you have one bad individual from a Star Nation, please just do not dismiss that entire nation. You would not wish us to do that to you.

We need each other right now. You need to work on your telepathy right now because you need to understand us when we talk to you and we need to understand you when you talk to us. It is the one common language that we encourage you to learn because it will help speed up everything if you can hear us clearly and we can communicate.

If you wish to interact with us, if you have questions for us, hop onto Twitter, catch us if you can. If you don’t catch us live, leave us a message, leave a question and we’ll see if we can get to it. Right now, we’re learning about you. We like it when you learn about us.

But Official First Contact is not about technology. Official First Contact is about emotions, yours, ours, and all other Star Nations. I tell you what, everybody is scared at Official First Contact, us and you. Because we don’t know what youre going to do to us and you don’t know if we’re going to do something to you and everybody is trying to figure out how to get across cultural barriers for the first time ever, and we get past teh “oh my God, they look weird” response. Understand that even if we look different, we’re people…People who’ve come to meet you, to help you if let them.

When we meet, a startle response is normal. Please see if you can put aside your fears and look us in the eye. See if we really making aggressive moves towards you. Watch our body language. Feel your feelings. Listen to the thoughts in your head. You’re not making them up if they don’t sound like you because many of us are trained to communicate and when you respond, then interaction can begin. I hope that’s helpful and thank you for letting me speak." (T'ni)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Agape (25th February 2021), aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), EFO (24th February 2021), Franny (25th February 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Justplain (27th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021), Mypos (24th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), onevoice (25th February 2021), toppy (24th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Official First Contact

hmmn. So there is a lot to unpack here, even more on their website.

They seem to have picked an American to translate for them. Which is ok, Americans are one of the most dominant and culturally influential tribes on our planet. However they want us to reach out to them on twitter so that we may understand each other more fully? That strikes me as a little odd, to say the very least. According to their site there are 23 alien crew members on their team, unfortunately though they are clearly quite busy with first contact stuff and so are unable to dedicate a single crew member to monitor their main line of communication with us. As a result you may miss them, if so just leave them a tweet and next time their are online they will try and answer. I guess they don't have notifications turned on.

New news. It turns out that Earth is in a protective quarantine until first contact when we can all vote on moving forward or backward, into or out of a star nation. Great new news, finally the people of earth will have a say in something. I wonder if we will have to vote through twitter as well?

To be fair they make a good point about our water and oceans, they do need to be nurtured and protected, most humans would not disagree with their observations. Understandably they look a bit different and they want us to accept that fact, they like our hair and just want us to be friends, as well as us learning to do telepathy, so we can chat and get to know each other outside of twitter. Lastly they ask that we put our fears aside and listen to the thoughts in our heads. If it sounds like another voice then it is them and we are obviously not making it up and are therefore quite sane. At this point interaction with the star nation can begin.

Sounds totally legit.

If you had any doubts about their authenticity then don't visit their website, it will confirm all of them and more. I'm open to a serious discussion about first contact, I'm not into bashing folk who just want to make the world a better place. My own feeling is that the authors of this site want to make the world a better place and feel that this path may accomplish this. I disagree but hope they prove me wrong.

The site art is mostly done by Su Walker, the presentations are also done by Su Walker. They have an extensive online store with many different types of T shirt and mug with Su Walker's art on them, then they have phone cases and even bed blankets. The online store is being operated by "Official First Contact LLC" out of Charlotte North Carolina. They also do real estate developments. In their blurb they say about themselves that "First Contact LLC was founded on the fundamental premises of a commitment to quality, full service provider with affiliates corporations designed to make development easy, manageable while providing a superior management and consultant service to its clients."

Of all the charities and NGO's and people led organizations and companies in the world to pick from, they chose this one to be their mouthpiece? All I will say is that it seems fake to me. I wish them luck but I for one won't be chatting on twitter or waiting to hear their voices in my head. Not sure why they didn't just opt for the voices in the head bit first, probably because its just a bunch of hopeful new age wishy wishy, alien savior waffle.

My recommend is to move along, let my waste of time be your teacher...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 24th February 2021 at 23:07.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

9ideon (24th February 2021), aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2022), EFO (28th February 2021), Franny (25th February 2021), Gracy (24th February 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Journeyman (24th February 2021), Justplain (27th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021), magicmanx (25th February 2021), Maknocktomb (24th February 2021), Michael Hawk (24th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021), Orph (24th February 2021), sunflower (24th February 2021), toppy (24th February 2021), Tyy1907 (24th February 2021), Wansen (24th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

There are a lot of people signed up for this project. Some well known people in the field. Even all the Star Nations tribes.

I read most of the material and I concur with NASU but I have to say I have a number of red marks to point out.

Problem of where they come from:

1. All exoplanets have been found only around G,K and M type stars. These are planet forming stars. Meope is outside this type of star class at the extreme end.

No exoplanets have been discovered around Merope despite being inside the detectability of both KEPLER and TESS telescopes.

This would make sense as will be explained later here because of the nature of the star. There claims look impossible, even if they say they circle the system in large space craft. Surviving as a species appears to be an anathema i.e. its the wrong type star for a species that’s similar to us with biological characteristics similar to us human beings, unless we’re dealing with interdimensional zone and beings of that type.

This therefore confirms that there planet P’ntl rotating around Merope is a blue-white B-type subgiant. It has a luminosity of 630 times that of the Sun and a surface temperature of 14,000 kelvins. Merope's mass is roughly 4.5 solar masses and has a radius more than 4 times as great as the Sun's. It is classified as a Beta Cephei type variable star and its brightness varies by 0.01 magnitudes.

UMMO:

There is an emphasis of P’ntl association with UMMO.
    Gildas Bourdais in France exposing via an article the UMMO hoax.

A more comprehensive scientific publication from Paolo Guizzardi from the Centro Ufologico Nazionale,Italy together with Dr. Roberto Pinotti, a social scientist have studied Claimed ET Civilizations like UMMO to be a hoax, hypnotising that it’s a social experiment but do say that this is not conclusive and still a mystery. http://www.newsufo.com

Even Richard Dolan correlates his work with the UMMA presence.

ET audio recordings:

The audio recordings presented on there site are audio recordings. When analysed they provide typical characteristics that correlates with EVP. There has been many recordings over the last 60 years of ET contact. An analysis of this research by Steve Mera with additional research by the Scottish Psychical Society in Edinburgh through extensive 20 years research shows that it’s us that creates the electronic voice phenomena work.

EVP research article in Phenomena magazine June 2015

CE5 Initiative:

The ET Sandia suggests using CE5 initiative for to experience the ET construct experience.

The CE5 does not provide witnessing any ET experience. A lot of comprehensive information is provided on our PA threads here.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...65#post1349865

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

EFO (28th February 2021), Franny (25th February 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021), Maknocktomb (24th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), sunflower (24th February 2021), toppy (24th February 2021), Wansen (24th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    There are a lot of people signed up for this project. Some well known people in the field. Even all the Star Nations tribes.
    I have translated roughly two dozen messages from space. In none of them have I seen the theme of water mentioned. On the sides of craft that have landed on Earth, there are sometimes symbols. I have translated those symbols. They relate to obtaining "fresh" DNA or blood. And that is mainly it. It leads me to believe that they have either seeded Earth, or some of the visitors represent a group of Neanderthal or Cro-Magnons that were taken off planet when the 73,000 year ago Toba event caused a near-extinction of humanity - geneticists tell us that Earth was reduced to somewhere between 2000 and 20,000 breeding pairs, depending upon which scientific article you read. And now they return for DNA that has not been corrupted by the events of their removal. That's what they say, not what I say. So right away the water thing throws me.
    The sides of their craft mention DNA/Blood. Their longer messages mention places where "hives" as they call them, of unfriendly aliens are extant on our planet and have been for a time. They claim that the Aztec NM landing was real, and in one message, that of the WOW! Message that was received at Ohio Univ. it simply
    says "Have Faith", but I don't think they mean that in a religious term, but rather have faith that things will change or get better.
    They are very clear in the fact that they are either powerless to help us with anything other than information or afraid of the group that is crouching over us for many thousands of years. I'm not clear on which, but they don't seem able to simply drop by and help us out.
    And I am not part of, interested in, starting, or participating in any cult, religions or anything similar. I don't usually share most of the messages, but I thought I would today.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ami (24th February 2021), aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2022), EFO (28th February 2021), janette (24th February 2021), Justplain (27th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,696 times in 640 posts

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    They don’t understand. YOU don’t understand that your oceans are the lifeblood of your world and you’re poisoning them. You don’t understand that without pure water, you aren’t going to survive this, guys. It’s all about the water." (T'ni)
    This passage really hit home to me! Thanks for posting!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2022), janette (24th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

[QUOTE=Jim_Duyer;1413111]
    Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    And now they return for DNA that has not been corrupted by the events of their removal. That's what they say, not what I say. So right away the water thing throws me.
    The sides of their craft mention DNA/Blood. Their longer messages mention places where "hives" as they call them, of unfriendly aliens are extant on our planet and have been for a time. They claim that the Aztec NM landing was real, and in one message, that of the WOW! Message that was received at Ohio Univ. it simply
    says "Have Faith", but I don't think they mean that in a religious term, but rather have faith that things will change or get better.
    They are very clear in the fact that they are either powerless to help us with anything other than information or afraid of the group that is crouching over us for many thousands of years. .
    That reminded me of something this character said...

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/threa...08/#q253581308

Quote >What do you fear most?
    I will be honest here, as I have not confided this in family or friends, and cannot.

What I fear most is your ancestors returning. You see, you were genetically modified from a single helix to a double helix, you were cut off from much of your psychic and spiritual abilities. Your ancestors, though you share little in similarity now, still hold an interest in this place. It has been forseen that we will come to blows again. That will be very unfortunate.

But yet it is a hurdle to overcome. It makes these things exciting!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2022), Nasu (24th February 2021), Peace in Oz (25th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Sorry but I am dubious about this to say the least.
    If they were real and I could ask them questions I would have a lot to ask.

For instance, who are the "off our planet" entities who purportedly, want to
    claim Earth as theirs and are working to that end.
    They may not be entirely human and influencing, or much worse, politicians
    and others by their advanced skills.

We have to be aware or we could lose our lives, country, world and actually
    everything.

We do have enemies in strange places and should be careful to not be fooled.

At the same time we have to try and decipher very accurately what we have to
    to be aware of and not take anything at face value.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2021), Mike Gorman (28th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), sunflower (25th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

Out of the box, you know : whatever “I think” or can put up about ETs, based on my own experience/s is floating piece of reflection of human kind.

Our minds are not based in language or language programming yet, many people get trapped in the narrow tunnel of one way logic, not realising fully perhaps that their sequence of thought is thoroughly bound to them and their way of functioning.

In the historical and cultural profile of many human societies we are witnessing as of today you may still find considerably large part of populace who work with their visions and it does not technically mean they “hallucinate”.

Whether they are artists, innovators, inventors, leaders of nations , if all those people were not thinking in pure abstracts beyond mere analytical thinking that on far edge results in society constantly criticising each other and finding faults but often a society who at some point can not move further from their dogma,
    we would get nowhere with it.

Civilisation would die in a stalemate of finding more imperfections that we can address , even a stalemate of “middle way approach” where exceptions to the “middle way” are being socially regulated and “miracle” is officially, scientifically forbidden category

Without a larger mindset people would not build millions of temples in order to “talk to the Universe”. It all was built and functioned based on principles of “sacred geometry” no matter what kind of exotic geometrical pattern can be shared between species.

And that’s just one example among many.

There has certainly been a confluence of information between humans and ETs dating to the very beginning of mankind here.

The Star Nations and Tribe Nations and open minded people all around the world will most certainly support the initiative for First Contact

With the personal caveat :”I want to believe”.

It’s always looked like a faint initiative from human perspective, faint star in our skies with too many worries under.

Second caveat: it would be the most exciting and positive thing to happen after long time but : it won’t help to solve the state of our “domestic argument” and world hunger.

No matter what “they’re saying”.

Then get back to your homework I guess

🙏🍵🕊

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th February 2021), EFO (28th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), sunflower (25th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Seems if it were real they'd have photos instead of drawings of the aliens.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Tyy1907 (28th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,720 times in 4,339 posts

If I were writing up a hoax first contact statement I know I could do a far better job than this. For one, I'd proofread it before hitting publish. The red flags here are very loud, obvious and clear. Pure claptrap I'm afraid.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th February 2021), Mike Gorman (28th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Tyy1907 (28th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,435 posts

Funny how they all look half grey ET and half human......
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th February 2021), Nasu (26th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

It seems that a group of Star people have decided to make an official contact with humanity. This website was created in 2017:

What do members here think about this? Is this hoax or should be taken seriously?
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Of all the charities and NGO's and people led organizations and companies in the world to pick from, they chose this one to be their mouthpiece? All I will say is that it seems fake to me. I wish them luck but I for one won't be chatting on twitter or waiting to hear their voices in my head. Not sure why they didn't just opt for the voices in the head bit first, probably because its just a bunch of hopeful new age wishy wishy, alien savior waffle.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    If I were writing up a hoax first contact statement I know I could do a far better job than this. For one, I'd proofread it before hitting publish. The red flags here are very loud, obvious and clear. Pure claptrap I'm afraid.
    Yes, 'claptrap' describes it quite well! And selling merchandise on the back of the clickbait... Jeez.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th February 2021), EFO (28th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th February 2021), Justplain (27th February 2021), Mark (26th February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2021), Mike Gorman (28th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021), Nasu (25th February 2021), Tyy1907 (28th February 2021), Yoda (25th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Dan Burisch said he was going to be meeting ETs at lake Erie in Canada. 2020. He called it operation Horsepill. Of course it came to nothing as does every promise from those people every single time without fail.

I haven't heard what the excuse is this time, but it matters not. The Dan and Marci show, disappointment guaranteed! The most amazing thing of all is the mentality that still buys into these fraudsters time and again despite a 100% let down rate.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2021), Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Justplain (27th February 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Nasu (26th February 2021), sunflower (27th February 2021), Tyy1907 (28th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,357 times in 4,613 posts

Me thinks that the recentest message if I remember it correctly was “we are on the Way , we will stop by , we are coming ...crack on the phone..when it’s over 😀 dot. Space 🙏🌟🙏.

I trust they mean the same thing.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), EFO (28th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Yes, 'claptrap' describes it quite well! And selling merchandise on the back of the clickbait... Jeez.
    These are very precarious times: not least because of the deceptive and pernicious policies being imposed on so many of us from power hungry criminals, masquerading as climate change experts and social justice ideologies (the weak, insipid rhetoric from Biden and Trudeau and other leaders that are complicit in this global scam) but because many of us are opening up to new ideas, fresh ways of viewing the human journey: awakening for the first time in some cases. This is another example of con artistry, but not very well executed!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), EFO (28th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th February 2021), mountain_jim (2nd March 2021), Tyy1907 (28th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yesterday I got information from a friend from the Sasquatch community that the P'ntl people are real and official first contact is to be expected soon.
    But we must also beware of the false flag alien invasion by the cabal.

I chose to believe my trusted friend from the Sasquatch community.
    Thank you for your feedback.

+ Reply to Thread