Thread: Cuba's Coronavirus Vaccine

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Cuba's Coronavirus Vaccine

I've seen that Cuba is working on a Coronavirus vaccine.

Living in Canada means that I've been lucky to visit Cuba several times and I like it and the people. I guess Cuba for Canadians is the vacation equivalent of say, Spain for the British - a quick and reasonably priced getaway.

Anyway, I've since discovered doing my own research that although we're never likely to hear much about it, one thing Cuba has, despite food shortages is one of the best and efficient healthcare systems in the world. They may not always have the latest, fancy, high tech equipment but the standard of healthcare is excellent.

My husband also pointed out to me that although the MSM would never tell us, Cuba is very generous with its skills and resources during humanitarian crises. For example, when the Clintons were in Haiti supposedly 'helping rebuild' the country by offering contracts to their cronies and then clearing off, Cuba was one of the very few countries that stayed behind and kept its doctors there to help without any fanfare or fuss. They are good at helping other countries in a crisis and in need of medical treatment etc.

Anyway, Cuba has a vaccine.

There could be a time where many of us have 'a gun to our head' when it comes to the vaccine, having a tough choice.

So, I was wondering if Cuba's vaccine would be safer than all the others?

I wonder if Cuban healthcare and research is more trustworthy than the experimental medical tyranny being forced elsewhere in the world.

I read yesterday, that there's been a lot of interest from the public in other countries, and Cuba are considering, once they've finished their rollout, letting tourists have the jab if they want as well as take additional shots home. They have also offered it to other countries.

Am I naive in thinking that it's unlikely Cuba is in bed with Bill and Melinda, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson etc? I don't think their healthcare is corrupt in the way other countries is. I'm not aware of Cuba using Monsanto products and do you think they would be in on the depopulation agenda and microchips etc?

If one really is forced into a horrible choice, could the Cuban vaccine could be one of the safer ones?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2021), haroldsails (24th February 2021), Journeyman (24th February 2021), Mercedes (24th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Sunny (24th February 2021), Suzi E (24th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021), Wansen (24th February 2021), wondering (24th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,221 times in 1,147 posts

Default Re: Cuba's Coronavirus Vaccine

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

Living in Canada means that I've been lucky to visit Cuba several times and I like it and the people. I guess Cuba for Canadians is the vacation equivalent of say, Spain for the British - a quick and reasonably priced getaway.

Anyway, I've since discovered doing my own research that although we're never likely to hear much about it, one thing Cuba has, despite food shortages is one of the best and efficient healthcare systems in the world. They may not always have the latest, fancy, high tech equipment but the standard of healthcare is excellent.

My husband also pointed out to me that although the MSM would never tell us, Cuba is very generous with its skills and resources during humanitarian crises. For example, when the Clintons were in Haiti supposedly 'helping rebuild' the country by offering contracts to their cronies and then clearing off, Cuba was one of the very few countries that stayed behind and kept its doctors there to help without any fanfare or fuss. They are good at helping other countries in a crisis and in need of medical treatment etc.

There could be a time where many of us have 'a gun to our head' when it comes to the vaccine, having a tough choice.

I wonder if Cuban healthcare and research is more trustworthy than the experimental medical tyranny being forced elsewhere in the world.

I read yesterday, that there's been a lot of interest from the public in other countries, and Cuba are considering, once they've finished their rollout, letting tourists have the jab if they want as well as take additional shots home. They have also offered it to other countries.

Am I naive in thinking that it's unlikely Cuba is in bed with Bill and Melinda, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson etc? I don't think their healthcare is corrupt in the way other countries is. I'm not aware of Cuba using Monsanto products and do you think they would be in on the depopulation agenda and microchips etc?

If one really is forced into a horrible choice, could the Cuban vaccine could be one of the safer ones?
    I've had similar thoughts about the Sputnik Russian vaccine.

Although I think it more likely that the global controllers long ago secured dominion over the entirety of human civilisation and many of the supposed borders or divisions were simply a masquerade obscuring that same hidden hand pulling various strings.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th February 2021), haroldsails (24th February 2021), Mercedes (24th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), Sunny (24th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Cuba's Coronavirus Vaccine

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

I've had similar thoughts about the Sputnik Russian vaccine.

Although I think it more likely that the global controllers long ago secured dominion over the entirety of human civilisation and many of the supposed borders or divisions were simply a masquerade obscuring that same hidden hand pulling various strings.
    Me too Journeyman!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th February 2021), Nasu (24th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread