+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever had a plan to Save the World ?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Have you ever had a plan to Save the World ?

Ok before start my story I would like to say that this idea to save the world started of as a joke !
    Staring with a bit of background information. I had a doggy start to this life with a violent childhood ending up in child homes and foster parents ( who were no better than my real parents ) I share this not to get sympathy but help you understand my choice to join the British Army. After being in prison aged 16 yrs for fighting at a soccer match I came out and while waiting for the train home i spotted the Army Careers office. I thought why not get paid for fighting rather than getting in trouble for it lol.
    I went in and Joined the Infantry as a foot soldier hoping to become an Army Physical Training Instructor which I achieved by the age of 17rys.
    Buy the time I was 18yrs I found my self on Active Service controlling riots in Northern Ireland on two occasions.
    In basic training we had to train for Nuclear war digging fall out shelters and combat training in nuclear suits and gas masks. Very hard work with very limited vision and restricted mobility.
    As warriors both soldiers and officers were against any form of chemical or nuclear war fare.
    No Honour or bravery and a cowardly method of war. Killing innocent civilians men women and children. We were against it vehemently !
    I left the Army in 1982 and joined the Nuclear Disarmament Movement.
    After only two weeks out I was invited to go to the Glastonbury music festival to help raise money for the CND movement which I did ( Every year for the next 15 years lol )
    It was at my first festival it occurred to me how crazy it was that a few bad intentioned people could control and potentially ruin so many good peoples lives.
    Then the idea came to me that with help of a few special forces and some top military officers we could really solve this problem.( If only we had the internet back then )
    My Plan to to send our special forces around the world to find and observe all the fall out shelters owned by the so called elite family's responsible for most if not all the suffering on the planet.eg. The royals, war profiteers, corrupt Politicians and corrupt billionaires .
    At some point ( here lies the problem of timing ) we would sound the Nuclear Alarm world wide with only enough time for these scum of the earth to run down to their shelters to hide and leaving us good people to die.
    Once in their shelters the special forces would move in and concrete them all in!!! LOL
    Leaving all us good people to start over again.
    As I stated at the beginning I shared this as a joke but deep down i wished it was possible to rid this world of all the evil people in one go.

Problem solved and we would be left to start a new life over again.

Always Us Living Love.
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 25th February 2021 at 09:36.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

9ideon (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Have you ever had a plan to Save the World ?

As an unfortunate girl from hell and raised on it an who learned how to make fun and bring up all the demons in a person at my will , any time i wish so. I can tell you that

Quote My Plan to to send our special forces around the world to find and observe all the fall out shelters owned by the so called elite family's responsible for most if not all the suffering on the planet.eg. The royals ,war profiteers, Politicians and corrupt billionaires .
    At some point ( here lies the problem of timing ) we would sound the Nuclear Alarm world wide with only enough time for these scum of the earth to run down to their shelters to hide and leaving us good people to die
    Yep, that doesn't work, the people who was supposed to go down, already knew, you were doing their own will.. but i guess you know that already?
    Tired

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That was 40 years and 6 children ago I have grown and learned a lot since then I know now that for me as far as I know God has a plan and She will win easily lol
    Always Us Living Love.
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 24th February 2021 at 15:36.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Kryztian (24th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Guru Know It All. (here)
    That was 40 years and 6 children ago I have grown and learned a lot since then I know now that for me as far as I know God has a plan and She will win easily lol
    Always Us Living Love.
    Xmmm, no i don't know about that, God trust you more than that, i think. Plans are made for people who can't handle themselves. God doesn't or care to have a plan, free will is incompatible with that, and its a God given right...

I mean, God doesn't need a plan, you have your own, as expected, and that's the way...
    Tired

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

9ideon (24th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And you have the right to your opinion as do I .
    Have a great day.
    Always Us Living Love.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

9ideon (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The problem is not the global elite.
    It is the system that allows them to flourish.

The only way to address that problem is through open and free dialogue.
    We must revisit all our knowledge, all our beliefs, and debate the veracity and accuracy of our modern world view.

This can only be done in an atmosphere of good intentions and honesty.

We need a pandemic of transparency to sweep across the world so that that debate can begin.
    The only way for that to happen is to let the current state of affairs play out. Only then can the people become aware of the many lies, falsehoods and secrecy that has led to this world of myth and superstition that passes as truth.

Political rhetoric and media censorship does not equal what is called 'fact' and proof of the 'scientific method'.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), Kryztian (24th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Always Us Living Love.
    Xmmm, no i don't know about that, God trust you more than that, i think. Plans are made for people who can't handle themselves. God doesn't or care to have a plan, free will is incompatible with that, and its a God given right...

I mean, God doesn't need a plan, you have your own, as expected, and that's the way...
    That so called God you refer to is in fact the Father of all Lies, the one claiming to be the Universal God and makes People sit on their knees thanking him for things he never created in the first place, the one that gave us the so called free will. The true creator does not need anyone to sit on their knees and worship anyone, that creator lives through our creativity, that same creativity which is now used to destroy creation, hence the severed connection for the time being.

Those psychopaths that will hide in their bunkers, will die in their tombs, the danger they think they're fleeing from comes not only from above, but also from inside the Earth. It has already started and they know it has, although they do not see it that way, they keep all that info from the Public, call it Global warming instead, our core is part of that process, in fact all the cores in Sol are warming up, they have been for years now. It's a contradiction magnificus if you look at it with some sarcasm I guess.

Surely we'll have to make some popcorn before the screener starts, lol.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Always Us Living Love.

That so called God you refer to is in fact the Father of all Lies, the one claiming to be the Universal God and makes People sit on their knees thanking him for things he never created in the first place, the one that gave us the so called free will. The true creator does not need anyone to sit on their knees and worship anyone, that creator lives through our creativity, that same creativity which is now used to destroy creation, hence the severed connection for the time being.

Those psychopaths that will hide in their bunkers, will die in their tombs, the danger they think they're fleeing from comes not only from above, but also from inside the Earth. It has already started and they know it has, although they do not see it that way, they keep all that info from the Public, call it Global warming instead, our core is part of that process, in fact all the cores in Sol are warming up, they have been for years now. It's a contradiction magnificus if you look at it with some sarcasm I guess.

Quote That so called God you refer to is in fact the Father of all Lies
    No, sorry. You missed my point. I'm not even related at all to any religion, look deeper than that

All you said, is still under the bubble of a religion, regardless of which one it is you follow. I don't and wont attempt to act or say things that may lead you to think i'm some kind of expert, i'm just proposing to you some things, but please don't make assumptions, this one you made even if i said and left a clue, you missed..
    Tired

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I disagree that is not the God I believe in at all. Far from it my God does not need worshiping at all.
    If I have given you that impression then that is just my inability to express myself effectively using the written form of communication.
    For me God is Unconditional Love and Oneness .Eternal immortal Universal and Infinite Eg All of Us and as I have said before that is my opinion / experience , you are entitled to yours.
    Always Us Living Love. Ps for me God has no gender hence why I some times refer to God as She lol.

18. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I disagree that is not the God I believe in at all. Far from it my God does not need worshiping at all.
    If I have given you that impression then that is just my inability to express myself effectively using the written form of communication.
    For me God is Unconditional Love and Oneness .Eternal immortal Universal and Infinite Eg All of Us and as I have said before that is my opinion / experience , you are entitled to yours.
    Always Us Living Love. Ps for me God has no gender hence why I some times refer to God as She lol.
    No worry, i'm probably also one of the worst persons here to being able to express correctly lol <3

I'm not part of any religion whatsoever, i'm just a Zen practicioner, and it carries a lot of weight to be honest, because most people won't understand unless they went through 10+ years of it beforehand, and a lot of people "skip" it and just determine by themselves that they are "master" of reiki or meditations and so on. Then it becomes impossible to talk to them in known terms of real buddhism, Zen or even Reiki concepts, but oh well :/

What i believe you mention as God is probably what a lot of people mention as "Source", if you go into the path of Buddhist Zen you may soon or later find that God, as you expressed, is in you and not an external entity

There is a Koan you may like, i can't explain it, as Koans are meant to be explored and figured out personally, otherwise i would be interrupting your own path, but i can point to it with no harm. But you may and it's mostly enforced that you need a Zen teacher to lead you into the understanding

--

Chuyu's Monkey

"What is the meaning of Buddha Nature?" Chuyu replied, "For your sake, I'll tell you a simile: There is a room with six windows and in the middle is a monkey. A person outside calls 'Monkey! Monkey!' and the monkey responds. In like manner, when all of the six windows are called, they all respond." Kyozan asked, "What about when the monkey sleeps?" Chuyu got down from his meditation cushion and grabbed him, saying, "Monkey! Monkey! You and I have just met."
    Tired

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I totally agree with you that God is within you as far as I know there are many paths to God awareness And allowing people to choose their own path is a sign of an evolved being.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Mashika (24th February 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I totally agree with you that God is within you as far as I know there are many paths to God awareness And allowing people to choose their own path is a sign of an evolved being.
    Yes, and that's why we may point to some things, but never expect people to follow the path, it's unique to everyone, that's what makes it a real path

<3
    Tired

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We have a saying What ever floats your boat lol
    Always Us Living Love.
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 24th February 2021 at 18:56.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am greedy I have 12 Pathways to The God (within) of Unconditional Love and Oneness.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lQnJc2r8o8&t=296s

Always Us Living Love.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

28. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Always Us Living Love.

Quote That so called God you refer to is in fact the Father of all Lies
    No, sorry. You missed my point. I'm not even related at all to any religion, look deeper than that

All you said, is still under the bubble of a religion, regardless of which one it is you follow. I don't and wont attempt to act or say things that may lead you to think i'm some kind of expert, i'm just proposing to you some things, but please don't make assumptions, this one you made even if i said and left a clue, you missed..
    No religion involved, I look at all these old stories (in Religions and Myths) as delivery stories evolved into Religion. With all the crap I read and have seen I have come to believe that the core story is based on events which have happened here in the course of several Millenia (over the course of at least 12-13). To me these "false" Gods implemented the various elements on this Planet to keep us divided and them in power, including the concept of various religions over different peoples. The system they implemented is still in effect today. So no, not any religious aspect involved. Me believe in a Creative Source is based on research as well as the creative connection (Pineal Gland). It's all applicable. And yes, I do have my believes, however, again not Religious, my core believes are kept private unless someone asks me about it.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (24th February 2021), Mashika (25th February 2021)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, and that's why we may point to some things, but never expect people to follow the path, it's unique to everyone, that's what makes it a real path

<3
    Not sure where I read this ? The wise man if indeed he is wise does not lead you to his house of wisdom but instead leads you to your own house of wisdom.

Always Us Living Love.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Mashika (25th February 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Always Us Living Love.

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,491 times in 32,927 posts

Do also see this thread. Both men were Russian heroes who made ultra-critical decisions that may have saved us all. Real stories, and real history.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (28th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (28th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (28th February 2021), kudzy (1st March 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Yoda (1st March 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FLeMw8ZHwXIo/
    Wow! just watched the video! What a bunch of evil misguided bastards! I am shocked but not surprised. I Thank the God of Unconditional Love and Oneness who is in us all and here on the planet ready to end this evil once and for all! Our light will shine so brightly it will blind them. We the Love Warriors will over come this false god for ever, his time has come to the end and we will watch with joy, as We are Eternal Immortal Universal and Infinite so be it! Now that we have identified the Problem all we need to do is Focus on Being the Solution. Always Us Living Love.

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/fall-cabal/

This to me as far as I know is OUR(GODS) Plan!!
    Parts 1 to 8 are revealing the true problem and parts 9 and 10 is THE PLAN.
    To me this is the most important video ever made! as I have been researching this for nearly 40 years!!!
    Some of you will not be able to take these Truths because they are so EVIL.
    This documentary is for the rest of US. Please share with all.
    Always Us Living Love.
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 6th March 2021 at 09:07.

+ Reply to Thread