Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A new healing method

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Denny's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default A new healing method

I am new here and forgot the rules due to my excitement - my apologies!
    Last edited by Denny; 26th February 2021 at 19:05.
    No one is safe until all are safe. Victory to the Divine Human.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

anasazi (14th November 2021), Arcturian108 (25th February 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Jambo (25th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021), TomKat (25th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021), Tyy1907 (25th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: new healing method

I just started using the Lightworker Healing Protocol for my 12 year old son who has a stuttering issue. His attitude is starting to shift Ive noticed. It will be a process indeed but I'm noticing a difference. The LHP has a spirit clearing method that simply works. Stuttering is more often than not caused by spirit attachments and can worsen over time depending if new attachments are picked up and what not. So periodic clearings for my son will be ongoing and also theres a Cellular memory component at work as well. The protocol works on the cellular memory aspect over time.

One of the most unappreciated facts - 90% of people harbour spirit attachments. People need to know this stuff. They can cause so many life problems. Gifted intuitives can pick up on these things. Mental Illnesses of all kinds, neurologic problems, as well as things like divorce, even auto accidents. On and on it goes.

I don't want to sound like a cheesy advertisement, but when I come across something that actually works and can help people greatly, I want to tell the world. The healing need on this planet is huge and we need the right tools.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 25th February 2021 at 01:57.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

anasazi (14th November 2021), Ascensionrising (25th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Harmony (25th February 2021), Jambo (25th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), TomKat (25th February 2021), toppy (25th February 2021), Unicorn (25th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: A new healing method

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:42. Reason: added to my post

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), Hym (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Mashika (26th February 2021), Peace in Oz (25th February 2021), Tyy1907 (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tooting our own horn as it were ...

Here is a recently received testimonial.

"I have studied metaphysics and spiritual healing techniques for over 20 years and I am certified to practice multiple metaphysical healing modalities. I am also an M.A.P. (Mercenary Army Program) victim and suffer from PTSD & powerful psychic/energetic attacks on a regular basis.

Holographic Memory Resolution/Deep Subconscious Channeling combined are the best spiritual/emotional trauma healing techniques I’ve ever come across. I recently purchased an HMR/DSC from Denny & Helen and I was blown away by the results. I immediately felt emotionally better and experienced multiple healing sensations while I was listening to the channeling of my own deep subconscious. As an M.A.P. & an old soul with of mountains of spiritual & emotional trauma that needs to be healed; this modality is truly a God send for me. I haven’t been able to sleep or function well for the past 3 years and the HMR/DSC has renewed my hope again that I will be able be emotionally stable again & entity free in the future. (Without any medication) My case is beyond extreme and does require much more healing, but I believe a good portion that unhealed past/parallel life trauma was knocked out by just one HMR/DSC session.

Combining this healing technique with the ultimate healing request to the Divine known as the Light Worker Healing protocol should work wonders if not true miracles for anyone suffering from PTSD, spiritual/psychic attacks or emotional trauma of any kind. I would HIGHLY recommend HMR/DSC for war veterans, MK Ultra victims, M.A.P. victims or anyone who has experienced deep psychological and/or emotional trauma in any way. Whether one is a war veteran or is just experiencing unexplained emotional or mental distress, this healing modality may indeed be a cure for such difficult to heal ailments. I wish everyone suffering from PTSD or psychological issues could experience this type of healing. If that were the case, I would bet a dime to a dollar it would nearly eliminate the homeless problem in the USA and severely curb the suicide rate. Most people should notice a major difference immediately and may not even require further healing.

I can’t recommend this healing technique enough and I truly hope it will become well known enough to help millions maybe even billions of people. Everyone incarnated on Earth at this time has at least some trauma to be healed from past or present lives, and the HMR/DSC healing technique may be one of the wisest investments anyone can make for themselves or their loved ones."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Tyy1907 (26th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Are you on other forums similar to Avalon? I think you will be received here quite well, but your post throws up red flags in my mind.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), Hym (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Mashika (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Denny (here)
    I am new here and recently started working with a channeler from Australia that was trained by Karl Mollison. Karl developed not only the Lightworker Healing Protocol (see https://youtu.be/NKdPRYLOxbA ) but also uses the Holographic Memory Resolution in a very special way. For information about the HMR see http://healingdimensions.com/about/HMRDescription.htm

The channeler channels the client's deep subconscious and then works with a HMR practitioner. I am trained in both the LHP and the HMR and the special way of using HMR which we call DSC/HMR which stands for Deep Subconscious Channeling/Holographic Memory Resolution. I can also teach the LHP. You can learn the LHP as well. We already have quite a few students all over the world.

We are about 3 weeks into it and the word is spreading and now we are booked about 2 to 3 weeks out. The channeler I work with, Helen Trichardt, just quit her job as a nurse so she could do this full time with me. She also does (authentic) Higher Self Channeling.

Here is a video I did with someone who has had quite a bit of experience regarding what I mention above so you can learn more if you are interested. https://youtu.be/e9ro9pMGOXs

The cost for one of these sessions is US$125 for up to one hour and the client gets a .mp3 file of the session. It is STRONGLY recommended that before getting a DSC/HMR session done you first get a LHP Session done.

I will also answer questions here. Blessings - Denny
    Hi,

Probably would have been better to start talking about your experiences and methodology here, instead of wording it like an Ad, specially by posting prices like that, and this:

Quote She also does (authentic) Higher Self Channeling
    Who determines that? How do you know for sure it is "authentic"? Surely you understand this qualification (certification?) can't come from any of you, right?

As you should know, the fact you said "higher self channeling" to other person means you must be above the higher level yourself, which means you are not human, see there's a problem with that, in the terms of how did you get to reach that high and then your though was "i'll make a business out of this incredible knowledge"

But please don't answer if you feel i'm being pushy or intolerant, not my wish to be, i'm just asking and probably looks like i'm judging. I just feel that posting prices and saying things like "authentic" in this area are not quite what you would expect

I just think you should have shared knowledge first about what you have experienced, and not give so much focus on where to hire you and what prices you handle and so..

Testimonials are, by default, not very useful for real research, they tend to be biased. If a person went fully believing in the concept, they will most likely have great things to say, and if they went fully skeptic, they won't have great things to say, most times

We don't know that person who gave testimony, of if it's real, that's why i think you should share your experience and not anyone else's

Last edited by Mashika; 26th February 2021 at 01:49.
    Tired

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), Hym (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Michi (26th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), Strat (26th February 2021), thepainterdoug (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I don't want to cause any kind of witch hunt here, but here me out for a moment please. There are several issues with the concepts, theories and methodology posted on your link, here just a couple issues i found:

Quote We move, therefore, from a negative encoding (T-1) to a post-trauma (T+1) image. Once we have the perfect image of the resolved trauma scene or pattern, we send this corrected image through the nervous system by means of frequency
    Since you are talking in a scientific way on your link, please explain how (T-1) (T+1) ends up/relates to sending images through frequencies? How does that work? Frequencies are not objects, or signals, or energy. On this context, what do you mean by "means of frequency"? Frequencies are also not a transport object

The nervous system doesn't hold "memories" as such" you can send data through it, it will not remain for long, where are the images you sent, stored on the nervous system?

I just don't understand why you used (T-1) in this context, what's it for?

Tangent? What if there was a a circular tangent, T-1 does not necessarily means "negative"?

Trauma - 1? What's the measure for Trauma and why is it "negative"? Everything in this life can and mostly is traumatic, even that time you fell as a toddler and cried because of bruised knee, it doesn't mean you have to forget what pain is like or why is important, i don't understand this one line Sounds like "I'll erase this memory of bad times so you feel happy again, instead of making you stronger to accept it happened and move on"..

Like movie about this years ago? "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

Last edited by Mashika; 26th February 2021 at 02:29.
    Tired

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), Hym (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    It can be like playing 'pin the tail on the donkey' if we cannot pinpoint exactly what is going on for an individual. The emphasis needs to be on the whole.

For example, stuttering can have a neurological basis. If the right pathways are not fired up, a person can suffer from a stutter. Something that a friend shared with me is that if you can get an individual to speak in a different accent, their stutter will disappear. Funny about that. 🙃

Stuttering can also have an emotional and mental basis; here's Tony Robins working with an individual.

Tony Robbins - 30 years of stuttering, cured in 7 minutes!

https://www.amazon.com/Anything-can-.../dp/B0007G6GMI

As the title of this book suggests, anything can cause anything. If we have a misalignment of the spine and cranium, it can then in turn affect the neurological pathways which can then affect the speech pathways.

https://www.facebook.com/DrBrysonLan...0429368374999/

Dr. Bryson J. Langel, Chiropractor
    Stuttering Can Be Helped with Cranial Chiropractic
    The reason that chiropractic, specifically cranial technique, can help children (and adults) with stuttering is because it focuses on proper cranial/brain function. The area of the brain that is responsible for speech and language skills is in the temporal lobe; this is the area beneath your ear. When the temporal cranial plate is subluxated (loss of proper position/motion causing nervous system interference) it can disrupt the speech areas in the brain. This can result in stuttering, dyslexia and other speech impediments. Adjusting the temporal plate reduces (and eventually removes) this mechanical interference so that this area of the brain can function properly. Most people are absolutely amazed how fast stuttering and other problems resolve with Cranial Technique.
    https://soto-usa.com/temporal-occipi...ic-stuttering/
    Thanks for this. I'm going to give this a good look.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Constance (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here are a couple of links to recent interviews giving my personal story surrounding this and explanations in some areas. https://www.stitcher.com/show/parano...-hunt-66640970
    https://youtu.be/jX2OLzCqD0Q
    Thanks again for your consideration. This is not for everyone and that is understood, but for those genuinely curious, thanks again.
    Last edited by Denny; 26th February 2021 at 04:45.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Mashika (26th February 2021), Tyy1907 (26th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Here are a couple of links to recent interviews giving my personal story surrounding this and explanations in some areas. https://www.stitcher.com/show/parano...-hunt-66640970
    https://youtu.be/jX2OLzCqD0Q
    Thanks again for your consideration. This is not for everyone and that is understood, but for those genuinely curious, thanks again.
    Thank you, but please answer my questions in written form here, i want to discuss the specifics, if you don't mind

I believe in getting to the root of everything, and you had some very specific wording there on that link that i want to clear up. Hope you understand

I will look into the video and link now, thanks

Also, an additional question: "Light Worker", do you know Reiki and what i really does? Have you practiced Reiki before? Because "Light Worker" i mean
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th February 2021 at 05:05.
    Tired

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I don't want to cause any kind of witch hunt here, but here me out for a moment please. There are several issues with the concepts, theories and methodology posted on your link, here just a couple issues i found:

Quote We move, therefore, from a negative encoding (T-1) to a post-trauma (T+1) image. Once we have the perfect image of the resolved trauma scene or pattern, we send this corrected image through the nervous system by means of frequency
    Since you are talking in a scientific way on your link, please explain how (T-1) (T+1) ends up/relates to sending images through frequencies? How does that work? Frequencies are not objects, or signals, or energy. On this context, what do you mean by "means of frequency"? Frequencies are also not a transport object

The nervous system doesn't hold "memories" as such" you can send data through it, it will not remain for long, where are the images you sent, stored on the nervous system?

Tangent? What if there was a a circular tangent, T-1 does not necessarily means "negative"?

Trauma - 1? What's the measure for Trauma and why is it "negative"? Everything in this life can and mostly is traumatic, even that time you fell as a toddler and cried because of bruised knee, it doesn't mean you have to forget what pain is like or why is important, i don't understand this one line Sounds like "I'll erase this memory of bad times so you feel happy again, instead of making you stronger to accept it happened and move on"..

Brent Baum developed the HMR and we use it in a special way (with a trained channeler who channels the client's deep subconscious).

I did not develop the Holographic Memory Resolution and Karl Mollison did not develop it. So we cannot say much about the selection of the letter "T" for the way Brent uses it in his explanation.

I am not sure about why Brent uses the letter "T" and I would claim it is probably not that important. When I was in his class I kept thinking about the old NASA films where they would say "T minus ..."

My understanding is the that Trauma is stored in the akashic records with an energetic signature and it is the person's deep subconscious that has access to the akashic records and the trauma as an unhealed event pretty much dictates and/or strongly influences many conditions and reactions in the incarnated human. The reframing technique changes this energetic signature and dramatically alters the deep subconscious awareness and interactions with this "memory" such that after the reframing the "sting" is gone. Once that energetic signature is permanently changed the person conscious mind is not triggered by the deep subconscious reactions. The deep subconscious mind should not be confused with the subconscious mind, they are distinctly different. see https://www.getwisdom.com/getwisdom-...he-human-mind/

I have had the great pleasure to do the HMR in the conventional way, the conventional way along with the LHP and now this way, where a trained channeler channels the client's deep subconscious, and the differences are amazing and I am still in the process of getting a grasp of these differences. I have waited for almost 3 years to be able to do this, so I am pretty excited about it and I apologize for coming off like an advertisement. So far, and it is still pretty early, this doesn't seem to need much advertising because what has come our way has come via word of mouth. We are truly grateful for that.

"Authentic" must necessarily come from the beholder and it is a claim I make (joining with others), but your own decision about that is the most important one. Most won't take the time to really check something like this out unless they are really driven. That is understood. Blessings - Denny

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Tyy1907 (26th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Brent Baum developed the HMR and we use it in a special way (with a trained channeler who channels the client's deep subconscious).

I did not develop the Holographic Memory Resolution and Karl Mollison did not develop it. So we cannot say much about the selection of the letter "T" for the way Brent uses it in his explanation.

I am not sure about why Brent uses the letter "T" and I would claim it is probably not that important. When I was in his class I kept thinking about the old NASA films where they would say "T minus ..."

My understanding is the that Trauma is stored in the akashic records with an energetic signature and it is the person's deep subconscious that has access to the akashic records and the trauma as an unhealed event pretty much dictates and/or strongly influences many conditions and reactions in the incarnated human. The reframing technique changes this energetic signature and dramatically alters the deep subconscious awareness and interactions with this "memory" such that after the reframing the "sting" is gone. Once that energetic signature is permanently changed the person conscious mind is not triggered by the deep subconscious reactions. The deep subconscious mind should not be confused with the subconscious mind, they are distinctly different. see https://www.getwisdom.com/getwisdom-...he-human-mind/

I have had the great pleasure to do the HMR in the conventional way, the conventional way along with the LHP and now this way, where a trained channeler channels the client's deep subconscious, and the differences are amazing and I am still in the process of getting a grasp of these differences. I have waited for almost 3 years to be able to do this, so I am pretty excited about it and I apologize for coming off like an advertisement. So far, and it is still pretty early, this doesn't seem to need much advertising because what has come our way has come via word of mouth. We are truly grateful for that.

"Authentic" must necessarily come from the beholder and it is a claim I make (joining with others), but your own decision about that is the most important one. Most won't take the time to really check something like this out unless they are really driven. That is understood. Blessings - Denny
    Quote I did not develop the Holographic Memory Resolution and Karl Mollison did not develop it. So we cannot say much about the selection of the letter "T" for the way Brent uses it in his explanation.
    See this is a problem, because how can you elaborate or promote or even be part of this, so that you can talk on a show, but not understand this part?

T has an explanation in math, and T - 1 also has one, if you can't comprehend this particular concept, then why use it in the first place? Why quote it at all? I firmly believe you should have spent more time learning about those things, before going full on on believing this is true, because, for example, would you allow a heart surgeon to operate on you, if he doesn't know what a heart valve is?

Quote "Authentic" must necessarily come from the beholder and it is a claim I make
    Claims, necessarily.. require proof, otherwise.. "words in the air"

Quote The reframing technique changes this energetic signature and dramatically alters the deep subconscious awareness and interactions with this "memory" such that after the reframing the "sting" is gone
    You can not change the interpretation of this world events in that way, you can't "reframe" what has already be "framed", since for that, you would have to rebuild the "wiring" on the person, therefore destroying the original and creating a new "copy". Do you understand what i mean?

If you say this is "your interpretation" then the only thing i can gather from this is, you are not an expert and all you came here to do is attempt to gather people around the business, is this correct? Please be more clear because that's what you are exposing yourself at right now

I'm sorry to be "the monster" in this, but i'm am unfortunately, i always am. Just right now, did you just said to me you don't understand your own believes.... How is that possible? See?

Quote So far, and it is still pretty early, this doesn't seem to need much advertising because what has come our way has come via word of mouth. We are truly grateful for that.
    Well i've been on some couple paths for all my life, almost, on your link i saw this concept or school or clinic, it started on 1999, i was born on 1996 what were you learning before, in 2016 or so?

I'm sorry to be hard, or so "inquisitive" and possibly rude, it's just nature, i always unpack everything, until the point of no return. I guess my eyes are like that and unfortunately it hurts people some times, but i don't mean to,it just happens :/
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th February 2021 at 05:46.
    Tired

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denny (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (26th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its OK little monster - not everyone will be "sold" on what is being offered here. I take no offense. Blessings again - Denny

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Denny For This Post:

janette (26th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Its OK little monster - not everyone will be "sold" on what is being offered here. I take no offense. Blessings again - Denny
    Thanks but i still want to know if you understand Reiki and realize that you are working on a platform that "reframes" it into a more easy to sell version of it but completely hiding it around western concepts more easy to handle by the people you/your group target? I mean, we can see this...

I have seen this before by the way, and in full honest conversation, i must tell you that i have experience on it and i have seen how it has been bastardized to no end in order to sell or by people's egos that they think they can reorder life at their own will, by "giving good frequencies" and "sending energy" or similar concepts that are based on misunderstandings of what reiki really is

Just like someone saying "i cured you" by applying a cure-aid, when the actual band was the thing that made the actual thing.. You knowing how to apply a cure-aid doesn't mean you know how to cure people... you see?

P.S:

When i said i was "the monster" i did not meant as a "cute" thing lol, not at all
    Last edited by Mashika; 26th February 2021 at 05:55.
    Tired

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (26th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Its OK little monster
    Please don't do this, age.... just don't
    Tired

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (26th February 2021), I am B (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (26th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Looks a bit like marketing, to me....

Ok, not a bit like, but just like marketing. I am pretty sure this is against forum guidelines.

Do you benefit financially if we avail ourselves of this "new" healing modality?

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Looks a bit like marketing, to me....

Ok, not a bit like, but just like marketing. I am pretty sure this is against forum guidelines.

Do you benefit financially if we avail ourselves of this "new" healing modality?
    This is exactly what I meant. I think Denny is well intentioned but less than 10 posts in and he's selling a product. There's a wealth of free resources here on Avalon, it's just a bit uncouth to join forums and market products straight out of the gate.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), Hym (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Project Avalon Forum Guidelines

A: General
    4. SELF-PROMOTION
    • There’s a fine line here, which is a little tricky to define. Many members have their own sites, for instance, or have written books or even made movies, and it’s okay to mention those. Sometimes those contain very valuable information for members who want to learn more about a topic that interests them. That’s all valuable and is appreciated. Sharing information for mutual growth and learning is what we do here.
    • But if that becomes more like a ‘commercial’ proposition (like asking people to visit another site to make a donation), or to specifically buy a video or a book, or to sell a product, or to join another forum rather than remain on this one (which is a kind of ‘poaching’ which is neither appreciated nor in any way helpful), then the moderators will step in and gently explain that this is not okay. If in doubt, just please ask.
    C: Personal Behavior
    1. TARGETING INDIVIDUALS
    • Personal attacks on threads, singling out and ‘targeting’ any member in a derogatory or disrespectful way, is totally against the principles we seek to embody and represent. If you feel upset with another member, either report the issue to the moderators so that they may help if they can, or (respectfully!) take it up with (and WORK it out with) the member concerned — privately.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (26th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), PurpleLama (27th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Everyone has a built in truth detector. Since this detector - as I've learned - is not 100% all the time, verifying it by monitoring life progress can make up for this shortcoming. When certain information is applied to ones life, what is the result? Does it move the individual forward or backward? Does life get easier or harder?

All I can say is since I've followed and applied prayer techniques being shared by Denny and Karl Mollison, my life has begun to turn around. There seems to be a well of knowledge tapped into here.

Yes he channels beings. Is he channeling genuine light beings? Is it humanly possible to do so, by anyone anywhere? Think back in history. You've got Nostradamus - cryptic but when theres no existing framework in those days to go by, it makes sense. Edgar Cayce - trance channeled and helped hundreds of people with ailments and life problems. If you're still reading this, you're one of the few who are still reachable. We're all true workers for the Light. We still have our battle wounds but unprecedented growth can be achieved. Expanding our capabilities.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 27th February 2021 at 02:51.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Mod note from Bill:

Well, it seems as if you're trying to 'sell'. Are you? If so, Avalon is not the place for that. We share information willingly and freely, but this isn't a commercial marketplace.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), Denny (26th February 2021), holcaul (26th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), kudzy (28th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), PurpleLama (27th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021), Yoda (26th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast