1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denny's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A new healing method

OK

My apologies.

If deleting this post is the appropriate thing to do I certainly will have no problem with that - this is not my forum and again - apologies for the intrusion.

If I should delete - please reply and I will do so immediately. Blessings - Denny

I sent a private message to Bill to delete this post or let me know how to do it. Thanks for your patience with a noobie!
    Last edited by Denny; 26th February 2021 at 19:00.
    No one is safe until all are safe. Victory to the Divine Human.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), Nasu (27th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), Strat (26th February 2021), Tyy1907 (27th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Channeling isn't what it used to be.
    It's become clear that there are MANY mischievous and regressive entities now that are masquerading as higher dimensional beings, as well as plenty of gullible souls falling for their machinations.
    Even if the channeler is sincerely trying to help and heal, they also may become victims of such entities.
    I think this endeavor, if it is allowed to continue, might best be moved to the Channeled subforum, with the appropriate cautionary warning.
    We've been there, done this before on Avalon, as Denny will see if he investigates that subforum.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Everyone has a built in truth detector. Since this detector - as I've learned - is not 100% all the time, verifying it by monitoring life progress can make up for this shortcoming. When certain information is applied to ones life, what is the result? Does it move the individual forward or backward? Does life get easier or harder?

All I can say is since I've followed and applied prayer techniques being shared by Denny and Karl Mollison, my life has begun to turn around. There seems to be a well of knowledge tapped into here.

Yes he channels beings. Is he channeling genuine light beings? Is it humanly possible to do so, by anyone anywhere? Think back in history. You've got Nostradamus - cryptic but when theres existing framework in those days to go by, it makes sense. Edgar Cayce - trance channeled and helped hundreds of people with ailments and life problems. If you're still reading this, you're one of the few who are still reachable. We're all true workers for the Light. We still have our battle wounds but unprecedented growth can be achieved. Expanding our capabilities.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Constance (26th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), RunningDeer (26th February 2021), Sirus (27th February 2021), Tyy1907 (27th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Channeling isn't what it used to be.
    It's become clear that there are MANY mischievous and regressive entities now that are masquerading as higher dimensional beings, as well as plenty of gullible souls falling for their machinations.
    Even if the channeler is sincerely trying to help and heal, they also may become victims of such entities.
    I think this endeavor, if it is allowed to continue, might best be moved to the Channeled subforum, with the appropriate cautionary warning.

We've been there, done this before on Avalon, as Denny will see if he investigates that subforum.

Channeled and Other Controversial Material

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th February 2021), janette (26th February 2021), onawah (26th February 2021), Strat (27th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021), wondering (27th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denny's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We wrote a book about it! Its free. Overcoming the Problem of False Channeling by Karl Mollison https://www.getwisdom.com/wisdom/

https://youtu.be/8vZYKz5-tfw
    No one is safe until all are safe. Victory to the Divine Human.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), onawah (27th February 2021), Tyy1907 (27th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2