+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nostradamus: Zombie Virus in Russia, July 2021?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Default Re: Nostradamus: Zombie Virus in Russia, July 2021?

whilst waiting for july:
    Epidemiya
    an etude on human psychology when all hell breaks lose

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)
    Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    All of the dates for nostradamus's predictions are people trying to find those dates hidden in codes within the quatrains. Those doing this in the 90s were totally wrong with their dating. If he did encode dates into the words, don't think anybody has cracked the code
    Funny that you're the only one noticing. He predicted someone would have the key to his poems, the reason they are scrambled (he threw 'm up in the air is the delivery) is to ensure that the one cracking them would also know in which order to put 'm. No one ever stepped up. All the People trying to make money of his writings (he was more than just a seer btw) are simply put, Charlatans.
    Somebody did figure out the key to his poems, with great detail. It was very impressive and convincing. Unfortunately, none of the predictions came true:

https://www.amazon.com/Nostradamus-E...xt=Peter+Lorie
    Kinda have to rest my case there, lol.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Mecklenburger (26th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Mad Scientist, I am stepping up.

A prophecy can only stand on two legs. That is the first rule.

The alpha-numeric conversion as applied to the WTC event provides a possible date in the near future. What will happen exactly on that date we have no clue.

Nostradamus supplies information which indicates that from the 16th century he knows our immediate future. In possession of certain facts obtainable only very recently it is possible to match his date with the WTC event. The coincidence of the two future dates being on the same day in the same year is so remarkable that it cannot be easily dismissed.

In his epistle "Letter to Henri II", a deliberately difficult piece of prose, Nostradamus spoke of "the New Babylonne, miserable girl reinforced by the abomination of the first holocaust" who "renovates the entire Christian Church." Not something which the Catholic Church and its last Pope wishes to hear.

The "first holocaust" refers to the deportation of Jews into Babylon following the conquest of Judah in 598 and 587 BC. The forcible detention did not end formally until 538 BC when the Persian conqueror Cyrus the Great liberated the captives.

Two thousand years later, to a Jewish prophet in France, there was still only one holocaust, the one in Babylon.

So why in his prediction did he say "the first"? Did he know that there was going to be another event known to the world four hundred years later under the same name, and for that reason call the Babylon holocaust "the first"?

And why did he call himself "Nostradamus" - Our Lady?
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 26th April 2021 at 16:33.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (28th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Journeyman (26th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th April 2021), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    Mad Scientist, I am stepping up.

A prophecy can only stand on two legs. That is the first rule.

The alpha-numeric conversion as applied to the WTC event provides a possible date in the near future. What will happen exactly on that date we have no clue.

Nostradamus supplies information which indicates that from the 16th century he knows our immediate future. In possession of certain facts obtainable only very recently it is possible to match his date with the WTC event. The coincidence of the two future dates being on the same day in the same year is so remarkable that it cannot be easily dismissed.

In his epistle "Letter to Henri II", a deliberately difficult piece of prose, Nostradamus spoke of "the New Babylonne, miserable girl reinforced by the abomination of the first holocaust" who "renovates the entire Christian Church." Not something which the Catholic Church and its last Pope wishes to hear.

The "first holocaust" refers to the deportation of Jews into Babylon following the conquest of Judah in 598 and 587 BC. The forcible detention did not end formally until 538 BC when the Persian conqueror Cyrus the Great liberated the captives.

Two thousand years later, to a Jewish prophet in France, there was still only one holocaust, the one in Babylon.

So why in his prediction did he say "the first"? Did he know that there was going to be another event known to the world four hundred years later under the same name, and for that reason call the Babylon holocaust "the first"?

And why did he call himself "Nostradamus" - Our Lady?
    Michel de Nostradame was more than just a seer, he also came up with a simple solution for the plague as it seems. In this view of mind the last name becomes more interesting.

He also used a substance to get into the " zone", I can't remember exactly what it was, but he took it before he started writing his quatrains.

I find the man fascinating, can't say I am on-board with all the bandwagons on him though. I never saw him as a prophet either. Did loose interest in all the stuff surrounding him over the years.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Harmony (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th April 2021), Mecklenburger (28th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Introduction
    We all know the legend of The Tower of Babel. It is believed by archaeologists to have stood in the north of Syria. In Genesis 11:4, after the Flood Noah and his family settled on a plain at Shinar where they set out to rebel against God by building a city and tower, the highest in the world, in order to reach the heavens and make a name for themselves. Please bear that in mind.

Part 2 (of 3)
    In his Epistle to Roi Henri II, Nostradamus indicates that in the month of October of a year not revealed, the "Great Translation" will be made, which reads like a shift in the polar axis: in the springtime (whether before or after is not stated), omens, extreme changes, changes of kingdoms (governments?) and great earthquakes with the rise of the New Babylonne, miserable girl augmented by the abomination of the First Holocaust: she will have remained sterile for ("longtemps") several centuries as one assumes and then when she arises from the sapling stage it will only be 73 years 7 months more before she proceeds at the 50th degree to renovate the entire Christian Church."

At the time of the First Holocaust in the 6th century BC, the goddess of Babylon was Ishtar of the Sumerian pantheon, and as early as 2334 BC in recorded history Ishtar had been mentioned by King Sargon the Great as the source of his authority. And as confirmed by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Ishtar was known in the mythology as "Queen of the Universe". This term does not appear in biblical scripture and had never previously been applied to the Virgin Mary, but apparitions of Ishtar in the 20th century declared it as fact. The Church of Rome became so befuddled having Our Lady of All Nations declare that She had been Mary in the past but was no longer that they insisted on not killing off Mary and made Her into the "Queen of the Universe" in a papal bull and ignored Our Lady of All Nations (Ishtar) who had "once been Mary".

We can resolve one part of the prophecy immediately. Our Lady of All Nations spoke on 56 occasions, all but two in Amsterdam, the others in western Germany. Amsterdam is close enough to the 50th degree of latitude.

When one assesses the prophecy of the Nostradamus Epistle quoted above it is possible, when in possession of the material information, to develop the strong suspicion that the Virgin Mary (Notre Dame - Our Lady) visited the prophet during the 16th century in the guise of Ishtar, goddess of Old Babylon. and provided him with the facts She thought it pertinent to let him have, and from which we are at liberty to draw our own conclusions.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 28th April 2021 at 14:54.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (28th April 2021), amor (29th April 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

My dear friends and I are only ever focussing on keeping ourselves strong at all times and likewise helping as many other good souls as our energies allow.

Suffice to say for any and all evils... we're all outta bubblegum and the ass kickings we donate to the cause will be definition victorious.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Introduction
    We all know the legend of The Tower of Babel. It is believed by archaeologists to have stood in the north of Syria. In Genesis 11:4, after the Flood Noah and his family settled on a plain at Shinar where they set out to rebel against God by building a city and tower, the highest in the world, in order to reach the heavens and make a name for themselves.
    A little of the rails, but this is actually a very important chapter in our recent history, it defines the entire true meaning and the nature of the deception by false Gods.

I can go on-board with the theory outlined by you concerning some of the info he received, that substance he used however might have acted as a conduit. I wonder if it is that same stuff People use to get in " touch" with Loki (not meaning any connection directly between the two).

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (28th April 2021), Mecklenburger (28th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,688 times in 20,823 posts

I noticed that there is always someone with a "new decoding key" thinking they can use that to interpreted Nostradamus "hidden" or secret predictions and almost all failed ... and still some people love it

Maybe there should be real evidence first that the new "decoding method" has any real merit. Making a case for that first ... before anything else is considered from Nostradamus "decodings".

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th April 2021 at 19:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hermoor (28th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Inversion (28th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

As has been alluded to already. Just because Nostradamus (or anybody else ) says their thing and starts a timeline of their own here and there... it doesn't mean it has to be so for all the rest of us.

People. Please. Grab your individual and collective bulls by their balls and make things happen for the right reasons for humanity.

We are swamped in the remnants of nasty propaganda going back millennia; crappy history from crappy historians and their bent paymasters; and parasites and their stooges trying to sell us the latest batch of bullsh*t yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Stuff the lot of them. And stuff their crappy past too.

The present will always be ours, as will the future.

Jettison the useless baggage from your lives. Cleanse your thoughts of malignant filth.

Just concentrate on making today magnificent and tomorrow will be even better.

Easy!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To Mecklenburger: You have given me the opportunity of sharing with you a piece of knowledge conveyed by an author who wrote a series of books on the Anunnaki. He explains that the Tower of Babel built, as you say, on the Plain of Shinar was to reach the Gods and "to make a name for themselves." This author explains that the words in quotes were either a mistake or a deliberate falsehood. Substitute TO MAKE A SPACE SHIP to reach God. Further explanation is as follows: Zacharia Sichin (spelling probably incorrect) goes on to explain elsewhere that there existed and probably still does, a series of 7 PORTALS, from Earth to Mars to Jupiter to etc., until the last portal which is the planet X where these Gods, the Anunnaki dwell. This is why the passage in the Bible says: Not an exact quote but, "Let us go down and confuse their language lest otherwise who knows what mischief they will do." I do not have a Bible where I am but you obviously are a well-read person, possibly with a Bible at hand, and I thank you for the opportunity of spreading this information around. The Anunnaki are only more technologically advanced beings, and I do not recognize them at God, the PRIME CREATOR. More and more, I see them as the head of the pyramid of those who are plotting the GENOCIDE OF HUMANS.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Mecklenburger (29th April 2021), sunflower (29th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon claimed to have communication with Nostradamus in his timeline. I believe her because I recognize some of her concepts to be advanced and truthful. We are told by those who claim to know that all our experiences exist simultaneously, and this seems contrary to our experience and logic of progression in time; however, I have worked out a method, put together with the structure others have devised, being torroidal with numerous intersections at each end of the "flower of life."

This is difficult to put into words, but if you see one of these nodes as emitting curved lines (like a spinning fan, only the curved lines are moving in 3 dimensions (not flat but spinning outward and downward from a center), each a complete World Line of Events. Then there is another node spinning in the same direction, but close enough to the first spinning node so that their Curved World Lines intersect. Now imagine that all of these World Lines which are spinning are from timelines created initially by our minds and our choices. There will be differences in happenings on each spinning "fan." However, there will be points of intersection with "past" happenings, from the point of view of the "past" and our "present." Since these are different timelines from different spinning centers, decisions in those worlds result in varying futures. This explains why Nostradamus views of his future will differ from the world of our timelines. I said this was not going to be easy, but if you analyse what happens when the curved timelines from two spinning pinwheels moving in the same direction intersect, you will see that there exists a diagonal connecting Nostradamus and our world across a series of intersections. For those who enjoy puzzles, I believe this one had to have been given to me. I said I wanted to be a Galactic Engineer, and the powers that truly be are educating me, step by step. I am seeing a two matrix construct traveling in opposite manner, one powering the other, so that the whole is an eternal continuum. Extrapolate this into frequencies, and I believe you are on your way to understanding.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Mecklenburger (29th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    "Let us go down and confuse their language lest otherwise who knows what mischief they will do."
    My own thoughts on that, off-topic somehow though, lol.

Quote "But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

Genesis 11 verse 5.

I look at that verse in a different light. I see language not as the spoken word here. I look at this as creating a divide between the People trying to rebuilt their World.

Perhaps look at the meaning of language in this instance like "Hey, are we speaking the same language here". Verse 6 is nothing more than assumption to explain why People are Global from a Religious perspective.

The simple reason is that our Foe's, proclaiming themselves Gods, were extremely threatened by the People's resilience and their capability to reach extreme speeds of learning things through the use of creativity and intelligence. What "Gods" would like his/her subjects to be smarter then the big guys hey? In any case, this is where the divide happened which is still active today. The clue is found in Genesis 11 itself (verse 1 or 2).

"Now the whole world had one language and a common speech."

So, right after the great deluge we had one common speech and one language, you can't have both meaning the same see.

By indoctrinating the masses into submission, changing our reason of being by implementing the thought and conviction we were intended as Slaves simply to do mining, as the Sumerian texts suggest, creating the idea we are to be sub-servant to Usurpers claiming to be rulers, is beyond evil. They read to me as plays, plays to appease the rulers. The effort which is made to keep us divided and ignorant is almost admirable, however, it's not without fault.

How are they doing this and why?
    Source: https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/madscientist/theory
    Last edited by 9ideon; 29th April 2021 at 10:51.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Journeyman (29th April 2021), Mecklenburger (29th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mad Scientist

Here we have an entertaining reinterpretation of the biblical text, what God said, what God meant and so on, also remembering how many times rabbis, scribes and translators have had a shot at what he said and meant, tinkering with the OT text over the millenia.

So, "right after the Deluge, we had one common speech and one language." By the way, can you explain to me why at the time of the Flood "God" was speaking in the feminine voice "anochi" - we, female plural, and with whom was He in conference discussing the situation below.

Now there is one language Deutsch - German - and a "common speech" across quite an large area of the Lower Rhine, Limburgsch, an area so large in fact that the Dutch have been considering declaring Limburgsch to be a language in its own right.. The Netherlanders have Dutch and Limburgsch. So some Germans can understand Dutch people perfectly in common speech but not formally, some Dutch can understand Germans perfectly in common speech, Limburgsch, but not formally. I have had experience of this myself. Whether this was what God had in mind is not clear to me.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 29th April 2021 at 15:05.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), Hym (29th April 2021), Journeyman (29th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Amor

In response to your ultimate question I would answer as follows and this is the sum total of my knowledge and belief.

In 1944 the German Navy came up with "a quantum leap in submarine design and development," the Type XXI U-boat. None saw action. The benefits were that the Type could navigate 11,000 sea miles without refuelling and by February 1960 in Argentine waters they were proven unsinkable in all trials.

Foreign naval observers identified the submarines as "Type XXI German U-boats of the Second World War". Many thousands of photos of these boats were taken in Golfo Nuevo and from ashore but all exposures turned out hopelessly blurred.

In this area of the South Atlantic not too far offshore there is a great island chain discovered by the Spaniards and shown in maps over the centuries. Several hundred years ago the islands dematerialized and have not been seen since. In the late 1990s I spoke to various men who had served aboard Argentine ELMA Line freighters during the war cooperating with the German Navy in the Secret Alliance. The seamen were prepared to state that they sometimes took supplies to meeting points with U-boats "near islands offshore not on any map" but none would confirm their exact position.

Here you have the clue as to how the world is to be repopulated in due course by the inhabitants of the cave world from the waters of the other world. The submarines are a necessary means of transport because the air and waters in this other world are poisonous.

The genocide of the human race inhabiting Earth at present is necessary so that conventional Man can be eliminated, having lost his place within the Cosmic order by progressive degradation and cultural degeneration. He is to be replaced by the mutated species, the true Future Man. That is what I was told in Argentina.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 29th April 2021 at 18:14.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), eagle0027 (30th April 2021), Journeyman (29th April 2021), Peace in Oz (30th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

The genocide of the human race inhabiting Earth at present is necessary so that conventional Man can be eliminated, having lost his place within the Cosmic order by progressive degradation and cultural degeneration. He is to be replaced by the mutated species, the true Future Man. That is what I was told in Argentina.
    That's quite some statement! Could you possibly elaborate on
    • Who told you this, and under what circumstances?
    • Who or what is preparing or creating the 'mutated species, the true Future Man'?

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

9ideon (30th April 2021), eagle0027 (30th April 2021), Inversion (29th April 2021), LJY (1st May 2021), Peace in Oz (30th April 2021), sunflower (29th April 2021), Suzi E (1st May 2021), Yoda (29th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

THE RELIGION

In the north-west of Argentina, the Pachamama is worshipped. She is referred to as the physical planet Earth (kay pacha), sky and Cosmos (janak pacha) and the Underworld (uru pacha) as well as the Universal Feminine Energy in Time and Space, the Cosmic Mother of the Universe. She is the Goddess of all that exists for all time, eternal. Pachamama is the Immaculate Conception of Catholicism but in the true sense of the term, for she has no husband and so self-fertilizes.

THE NEW MAN

Tiahuanacu was the capital of the Viking Empire in South America. What knowledge was gained there in the period from the Viking invasion until the defeat in 1250 AD was reported back to Denmark and Schleswig. Therefore the following was known in Europe.

The Highland Andes are known as one of the access points for vast subterranean cities, the domain of Inner-Earth beings who emerge from their lower world from time to time. The ancient legends speak of vast networks of tunnels criss-crossing the length and breadth of the planet, (Daniken describes some discovered in Ecuador in his book Gold of the Gods.) No doubt the vanished offshore islands in the South Atlantic have their own story to tell here too.

Tiahuanacu is considered the gateway to other realms. Jesuit chronicler Agnelio Oliva recorded the words of an old Inca quipu reader to the effect that the real Tiahuanacu was a subterranean city far exceeding the one above ground in vastness. It was built by a race of giants whose Fatherland had been destroyed in a great rising up of ocean levels. (This was in about 11,000 BC, and there is reason to believe that during this catastrophic period some of its inhabitants sought refuge on Easter Island before returning to rebuild. See Thor Heyerdahl, Aku-Aku.

It is not unreasonable to assume that the Inner-Earth beings mentioned represent an advanced stage of human development by mutation. They did not just die out.

Since he was so interested in digging up the mountain Yvyty Pero in Paraguay in 1942, perhaps they even favoured Hitler with one or two visits. "The New Man is among us! He is here!" exclaimed Hitler triumphantly. "Now are you satisfied? I will tell you a secret. I have seen the vision of the New Man - fearless and formidable. I shrank from him!"
    (Rauschning, Hermann, former Gauleiter of Danzig: Hitler Speaks, A series of Political Conversations with Adolf Hitler on his Real Aims, London.).
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 30th April 2021 at 19:12.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (30th April 2021), Bill Ryan (30th April 2021), Journeyman (30th April 2021), LJY (1st May 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Bill Ryan: Can you tell me why my last post wal BUMPED and replaced with the last comment posted above? Granted the information above is more interesting and provides a subject for another thread. My post was of equal value, even if 50 foot giants of Easter Island would not quite have fit in, it still had the merit of peace over genocide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2