Thread: Grigori Grabovoï

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Arrow Grigori Grabovoï

Grigory Petrovich Grabovoi is of Russian origin. Born in 1963, he is part of this group of beings who came to incarnate on Earth at the most crucial times. Grabovoi is recognized as a genius scientist, a clairvoyant, a healer, a true Master.

Achieving your life goal with the digital series of Grigori Petrovich GRABOVOÏ is achievable with perseverance and practice of exercises. The vibrational, energetic and spiritual structure that is behind each number guarantees its effectiveness, regardless of the language in which it is expressed. This structure is also behind every word, every sound and every chemical element. 👉 I share An exceptional video with more than 500 digital series related to our food to listen to in its entirety in less than 7 minutes. Many humans neglect the impact of food on and their relationship to their lives. This sequence will allow you to become aware of the role of food with your being. The mind will then take control of the energetic foods most appropriate for your spiritual development goals. Version 1.10 Important: The sounds must be listened to in the whole and throughout the whole sequence so that you can perceive the content of all the digital series.

Listen to this video as often as possible. Over time you will get results. You will also master with practice of the exercises your physical and biological system become harmonious thanks to your spiritual control. The divine proportions according to the golden ratio and the harmonics spread over 10 frequencies (version 1.x). Today the technologies are present in the harmonic sound videos in order to optimize your development work. Here you only need at least 2 speakers. No need for complex and expensive technological tools. Beyond the technique, the sound tool brings you much more than current science. This video contains a lot of information. You can bring a glass of water near your speakers for the duration of the video to obtain a new structure and encoding thereof. Next, drink the water calmly with deep inner respect.

We are in a civilization where medical or surgical activity is very present, it is therefore necessary to specify. The techniques contained in all videos are for reference only and should not be used as medical advice. The information contained in Harmonic Frequencies is intended to give you the tools to make informed decisions about your health by faith and thereby bring you the lifestyle you want. In reality, there are 2 worlds and visible and invisible worlds. When you follow the exercises, you are addressing an invisible science, unknown to many beings.

Today, you approach this invisible and benevolent world in connection with the creator and all his benefactor sciences for your harmonious development. Please read all the documents you find useful regarding the work of Grigori Petrovich GRABOVOÏ, Nicolas Tesla and Winfried Otto Schumann. Reading advice: - Awareness expansion exercises. - Foods, digital series for eternal life. This video contains a lot of information. You can bring a glass of water near your speakers for the duration of the video. Next, drink calmly with deep inner respect.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxfjDa6t1EHPbFuyE7FkPTg

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (26th February 2021), ClearWater (26th February 2021), Eva2 (26th February 2021), Harmony (26th February 2021), Ioneo (26th February 2021), Michael Moewes (26th February 2021), rgray222 (26th February 2021), toppy (26th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Default Re: Grigori Grabovoï

While I am not familiar with Grigori Grabovoï I am familiar with Bruce Cathie who was an Air New Zealand piot, he attempted to explain many things in the universe through harmonics including UFOs. He wrote 7 books attempting to explain the harmonics code.

I followed Bruce Cathie (he passed in 2013) for many years and it is my belief that he was well ahead of his time, his thoughts and writings on Harmonics, the natural energy grid and the pulse of the universe were Tesla-Like.

It may be several more decades before people catch up to him and figure out what he was trying to tell mankind. He understood that the earth and our universe all needed to be in balance. Once you understood how that balance worked you could accomplish about anything the mind could conceive.

I wish I could say that I fully understood what Bruce was attempting to tell us but I am afraid I have only scratched the surface.

I will take a look at the video and read a bit about Grigori Grabovoï when I have a chance.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Eva2 (26th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Kryztian (26th February 2021), Lunesoleil (26th February 2021), toppy (26th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Grigori Grabovoï

Thanks for the feedback, I find the sounds to be very powerful. There are a lot of videos in French, but to discover the sounds you don't need to understand, they are vibrations that can be heard in all languages.

Choose language in English translator

You can find some videos with English translation on the works of Grigori Grabovoi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ClearWater (26th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), Michael Moewes (26th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Grigori Grabovoï

I return to this discussion, as I made the discovery almost at the same time as you. On the GRABOVOÏ channel, there is a playlist that I share with you
    1) on the hamonics 10 videos, I listened to it repeatedly.
    The video on water, you are asked to place a glass of water next to it and when you have listened to the sounds, to drink this purified water, because it is loaded with the memory of the sounds.
    These are very special sounds. If you need to regenerate your cells, now is the time

A clarification, the introductory message in French in the video is followed by the translation in English, this was important to clarify, good listening

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (28th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread