Thread: Concerning the lineage of Cain

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 568 posts

Default Concerning the lineage of Cain

I'm writing a book now that I hope to publish in a month or so. Or less hopefully, with the working title of Evidence of Abraham. While working on it, I thought I might share what I have found in my researches about the lineage of the Biblical Cain. I have evidence connecting the writers of the Bible with the Sumerian civilization, which I will include in the new book, but here is some pre-flood information that is not shared very often, of at all:

UPDATE on my book that proves Abraham was a living person. Still working on it, and it seems that I needed to also show the origin of the Hebrews, and the link that joins the Amorites with the Hurrians, who, led by Abraham, left Harran together to go to the promised land. One of the things that I looked into was concerning Cain and his line - they founded cities in Mesopotamia. And we know that because he named the first one after his son, (actually grandson) and that name exists both in Sumeria and in the area where the Amorites later arose - between Syria and Iran.

So why not look into the Sumerian terms to find that line? Since both the Syrian and Sumerians used Cuneiform to write in that period, and probably based it off of Akkadian or Sumerian. So look what we have:

But I haven't forgotten that I promised you some details about the life of the people during the age of Noah, or the pre-flood generations, and it's certainly interesting, so here we go.

We will be using the Sumerian dictionary, since Cain's lineage was associated with the area of Sumer, in order to obtain additional details about these pre-flood people.

Cain himself:
    (there is no letter "c" in Sumerian, so we substitute "k")
    ka = gate, door,
    in = demarcated sector, zone, sector
    in = abuse, scandal
    I've included two optional definitions for the "in" part of Kain. Demarcated is a fancy word for "to determine or mark off the boundaries or limits of". We thus have either "left the boundaries of the Eden zone by the gate" or perhaps "he was shown the door because of scandalous abuse". Either one seems to fit the Biblical information from Genesis. And by "gate" they would mean the eastern gate.

Cain's first son was Enoch, or ENAK
    (the letters O and C are not found in the Sumerian alphabet)
    en "(to be) clever"
    ak "to do; to make; to act, perform; to proceed"
    So Enoch, or Enak, made clever things and did clever acts. We also learn that he was the first of the Caananites to be righteous. Proving that even the son of one who was said to be the first murderer can change for the better if he wishes.

Next is Irad.
    ir = "to plunder, to carry off".
    ad = "log; plank of a boat; wooden raft".

Reverting back to the sins of his Grandfather, it seems that Irad was
    known to plunder from rafts, perhaps taking from other people who also used
    the waters of the Tigris river to flow down into the lands of Sumer.

Mehujael (converting the non-existent "j" letter to a "g")
    me = "desire"
    hug = "to pacify"
    al = "reed fencing"
    Mehujael was the first to partition off his property using reed fencing, in
    order to avoid feuds with his neighbors over territory, it seems.

Methushael
    me = "to be"
    tu= "priest"
    tu = "leader"
    tu = "incantation, spell"
    usuh = "en-priest of Enki"
    el = "to raise, carry"
    I've given three alternative definition choices for part of his name, simply
    because they seem to form together into one theme. He seems to represent a type of priest, or a leader of priests, knowledgeable of incantations or spells, who tended to raise the standard of, or carry high the banner of, Enki, the Sumerian god.

Lamech
    la = "to weigh, weigh out, pay; to balance"
    me = "to wash, refine"
    kal = "(to be) rare, valuable"
    Lamech, a refiner who weighed rare and valuable items, which probably
    indicates that he was a goldsmith, or a bullion dealer.

Jabal-Jubal (again converting the non-existent "j" letter to a "g")
    gabal = "a fight"
    gabal du = "to be hostile, to challenge"
    bal = "to turn over, cross; to revolt; to break an agreement".
    This one definitely seems to have been a trouble maker. Breaking agreements, crossing people, revolting, being hostile and challenging; a fighter for sure.

Tubal-Cain
    The Book of Jasher claims that he was a blacksmith. However:
    tu = "to heap up; to strike down"
    bal = "to recover (goods, property)"
    KA = "mouth, gate, door"
    IN = "abuse"
    To me that indicates an abusive mouth, or insolent person, combined
    with the idea of recovering goods or property by striking people down,
    so it certainly resembles some type of criminal loan-collector. Perhaps
    the enforcement arm for the precious metals sales of Lamech, his
    grandfather.

Tubal-Cain was the half-brother of Jabal-Jubal. But more importantly he was the brother of Naamah, the only female listed in the lineage of Cain. And what type of person was Naamah?

Naaman
    nam = "determined order; will, testament; fate, destiny"
    ah = " phlegm, mucus, scum; saliva, spittle; poison"
    I'm not sure if this is telling us that her destiny itself was poisonous,
    or that she spit in the face of the determined order. Either way she
    seems to represent a quite rebellious character.

Suddenly, I'm beginning to understand the reason why God sent the flood to wipe the sinful people off of the Earth. Cain's line, when we break it down, seems to be filled with the absolute worst examples of humanity. Except for the first son, Enoch, but even then his clever inventions may have resulted in the type of yearning for material goods that brought the rest of the lineage down.

To recap, what do we have in the line of Cain?

Cain himself, the first murderer.
    A clever inventor, and maker of goods, who didn't make houses of worship.
    A River pirate and plunderer..
    One who turned the open grazing lands into fenced enclaves.
    An incantations priest dedicated to the pagan god Enki.
    A goldsmith and bullion dealer.
    A hostile and challenging revolutionary and known deal breaker..
    A loan-collector who used force to collect debts.
    A lady who spit in the face of the determined order.

Sometimes we just have to look into the records ourselves if we hope to understand the people that lived in the time before the flood. Some might argue that a few of the sons and daughters of Cain do not seem to be extremely evil. There are no reports above of any blood-drinking, vampires, or the rage of uncontrolled, murderous destruction. But in general we can see that they do not fit the definition of those who walked the same path as Adam and his family.

We didn't find these same conclusions in the Old Testament texts. Probably because it's authors decided not to allow all of the disgusting details to come to light. But I believe that it is important to know that there were, indeed, some less than righteous individuals alive during the time between Adam and Noah. Individuals that perhaps deserved a fair trial, followed by a flood.

I also have strong evidence that there was a flood, although world-wide only in the sense that the world of the Mesopotamians stretched from Iran to England, and the time period of about 7500 BC. It's fairly strong evidence, and it also proves the location of the Sumerian version of Eden, by way of a map that they left for us, which can be dated to that same period.

Whether you follow the Bible or not, it is meant as a counter to the claims by our scholars that none of the patriarchs existed as real persons. I have peer-reviewed and published evidence (from Yale University Press) proving that Abraham was real.

I write so much that proves that at least some of the Bible makes no sense historically speaking, that I was challenged to turn it around and prove something positive about the Bible text (read wife's influence here) and so I did.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 26th February 2021 at 22:05.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Elainie (27th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2021), Jayke (26th February 2021), Journeyman (27th February 2021), Nasu (26th February 2021), Sadieblue (27th February 2021), samsdice (27th February 2021), Siphonemis (28th February 2021), sunflower (27th February 2021), TomKat (27th February 2021), toppy (27th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,257 times in 21,088 posts

Question Re: Concerning the lineage of Cain

if anything is claimed in ancient past (no matter who says so) how are we so sure it IS what is claimed? ... it is 100% accurate? and if yes, why are you so sure of that??

I notice that more than often people use "sources" that are just assumptions copied from the victors & conquers claims ... dictating "what should be in the history books" or not.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    February 27th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th February 2021 at 15:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), TraineeHuman (28th February 2021), Victoria (27th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread