Thread: The making of the new world religion

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: The making of the new world religion

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    In my Numerology the connection between Hitler (born 1889) and his leaving this Earth (1945) is 56 years.
    It is 56 years from 1945 to 2001, after which the Apocalypse will occur at a date prior to 2029.
    It is 56 years from Fatima (1917) to Akita (1973).
    And it is 56 years from Akita (1973) to the conclusion of the prophetic series (2029).
    I found this on the significance of 56 in numerology. A couple of the references looked relevant, a mention by Plutarch in his 'Isis and Osiris' and a link to the mother of the Virgin Mary via the works of Mary Agreda.

Quote Isis is 9+19+9+19=56.[/B] and so it may be that the assumption by Journeyman is correct.
    "The statues of the Madonna holding the infant Jesus in her arms, which were erected in Catholic Churches, are almost exact copies of the effigies of Isis suckling her baby son Horus found in Egyptian temples."

According to the Isais [I]Offenbarung[/I], the time of Ishtar, sister of Jesus Christ, is not yet until all those things which follow are accomplished. Isais (as proclaimed in 1226-1238) acts in her place.
    I found some interesting iconography associated with Isais here. The spear with vril sign (rune?) and Templar cross leaped out.

Quote As it is stated hereunder, all humanity, including all the rich and all the elites and all the politicians who are, after all, humans like ourselves. are to wiped out with the following exceptions.
    The survivors, the true devotees of whatever religion, will reform as the "Assembly" of devotees of Our Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary.

On 31 May 1955 the apparition stated: People have to attain to unity, to be one,and over them the Lady of All Peoples. May the Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary be Our Advocate (i.e. before God).
    In the 45th apparition She continued: "The final Marian dogma of "Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate" will then give peace, true peace, to the world."

The word "Co-Redemptrix" implies a Redeemer with whom Our Lady Of All Peoples acts in company. This Co-Redeemer would seem to be Jesus Christ.

All other speculations might be better suited to a separate posting.
    Yes that's probably right. I actually came back to revisit that last post after a walk, as I knew I had too much going on in it. Not my intention to derail the discussion. I think I'll maybe start a separate topic on Isis/Ishtar/Semiramis and the elite, because that seems like an important topic in and of itself.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

EFO (23rd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (23rd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (26th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

There are a series of separate themes on an "Isaisbund" website. Your iconography (I assume you mean the plate at bottom left) illustrates the three gifts which Isais gave the Untersberg Templars (verse 81 Isais Offenbarung), namely the looking glass of Ishtar/Freya/Venus, the finely worked head of Wodin's spear and the octagonal black-purple Grail Stone which has always to be kept in a skein of her hair. This latter is the most valuable and important of her gifts.

The Isaisbund website extends its thinking back to Sekhmet of Ancient Egypt, and forward to the Isaisbund of 1940, when it had to go underground. Incidentally from one of these Isais sites we see more evidence that the thinking of Pope Pius XII and Benedictus XVI (Cardinal Ratzinger) was very much influenced by the Isais Revelation, I will be quoting these verbatim later.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (1st April 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st April 2021), Journeyman (1st April 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

I hope this doesn't feel too much like a turd in an otherwise very esoteric punch bowl, but the thread needed a bump and this post needed a home.

The title seems a bit silly, even satirical, but it's good to see bishops and others finding an expression of their individuated faith, however garbled it starts to form.

[ or is this a Hegelian 3rd/4th way sneaking it's way in? ]

Catholic Bishop EXPOSES Vatican's Deep Globalist Ties
    Man in America - Published January 3, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    Join me for an important interview with Catholic Bishop Athanasius Schneider.

https://rumble.com/v23q4ka-catholic-...list-ties.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v213zpy/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (4th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023), Yoda (4th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

The title of this interview recording with Chris Knowles doesn't do it justice. After a preamble through the shallow end of pop culture, when it gets up to full altitude, this discussion goes well into the whole notion of a big picture manoeuvring towards the next big 'religious' paradigm in the works.

He's not fully clear about it yet but thinks the "Watchers" are where the action is going to be as things move along. There's a lot more than that going on in this chat but you'll have to dive in and listen to it. I'm already on my 3rd run through it and I'm putting my downloaded copy into my special folder for stuff I want to keep handy for regular revisiting and cross reference with other stuff that makes it into that folder.

The Higherside Chats - Chris Knowles - Cults of State, Pop Culture Rituals, & The Final Hurdle
    1 hour 36 minutes Posted Jan 2, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    About Today’s Guest: You know him, you love him. Chris Knowles of The Secret Sun Blog walks us through the weird World Cup ritualizations, the Balenciaga Saga, & more to kick off a new year right.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (4th January 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

The Science is an undiagnosed religion

People don't realise they follow a belief system. I'd say that was true with old science in most cases, although The Science is far more religious.

- No questioning, and dissent is relegated to the 'dangerous' category
    - The Science Pope, Facui. He changed his mind back and forth and people followed obediently
    - Paraphernalia like masks and PVC screens
    - Rituals like 6 foot apart and bleaching of hands

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

I wish to add a small linguistic snippet to the original discussion Mecklenburger launched. Thank you, Mecklenburger, for your 10 Chapters.

Linguistically speaking (referring to the word radical stock of Semitic and, more largely speaking, Nostratic languages), Ishtar is not only Astarte, Astaroth etc. but is Isis as well. Isis is basically a Graecisation of the Semitic/Hamitic word Ishah or Ishat that means Woman, the word for Man being Ish (-ah/at are classical Hamito-Semitic suffixes denoting the female). Ish/Ishah being Biblical equivalents of Adam and Eve ([’dam] "Earth/clay” and "[hayyah and hawwah]Life/Snake"). ('In older Dutch and German translations of the Old Testament, one finds words like "mannin" and "Menschin" as translations for Eve.) So Ishtar/Astarte/Astaroth are combinations of Ishat+(an "r" element)+(again the feminine ending), at least in AstartTe and AstaroTH. This "r" element is basically Ra, the sun God. Astar(te)/Asta(roth) meaning "the man-female creation of/by Ra”. This "r" or Ra element is encountered again in the name Israel, as Ish-Ra-El, meaning: "the man creation of/by Ra-on-high" (cf. the Egyptian origin of the Israelites).

Interestingly the Templars witnessed an apparition of ”Ishtar”; as we may presume they spoke Old High German or early Middle High German, they would have called a sister "swester" or already the modern form ”Schwester”. This strikes the observer as similar to "Ishtar": might they have associated a hardly understandable name with a known word, and does the whole co-redemptrix idea originate from there? It might, but if we look at the Indo-European form of the concept, something like *swesor (which yielded Germanic sister/Schwester/zuster/systar, but also Latin soror and Greek thugatèr (and has cognates in virtually all Indo-European languages), *suesor itself looks like what is called in linguistics a "reduplication", i.e. a word which is the result of the combination of two parts of an original word merged [[a typical example is the Greek kuklos ("wheel", which yielded the English "cycle"), which harks back to an old word root or word KLU or KLW, which yielded a fragment KU, that was stuck to KLU and then got an ending added (S): KU+KLU+S ("u" being equivalent with "o" here)]]; similarly *SWESOR would be the recombination of fragments of SUR into SU-E-SU-R, with "r" being the ending. It follows that *SUR/SUESOR is identical with Ishtar/"Schwester”: Ishtar as vowel prefix + S/SH+feminine ending A/T + R(a) and SUR/SUES(t)OR as S/SH(reduplicated)+feminine ending A/T + R(a).

This is not empty wordplay because Isis was as divine consort, also the sister (!) of Osiris. And Osiris is the graecisation of ISH-R(a), i.e. the “man creation of/by Ra”.
    The sculptures of Jesus on Mary’s lap repeating the sculptures of Horus (the reborn Sun!) on Isis’ lap unequivocally reveal the real etymology of the name "Jesus": it is not in the first place Yeshuah, which is a Hebraisation of an original Graecisation (Ièsous) of a name starting with Ish: Jesus is the son of Isis (the Isi-ite, so to speak) and of "the man creation by Ra”, Osiris. And because both roots mean "man", he is indeed the "son of Man".

That however, brings us back to the co-Redemptrix idea. Mary (incidentally, the best etymology for her name is Old Egyptian, in which it means "sweetheart", as a term of endearment used by the pious for Isis herself) has always been the Co-Redemptrix, whether she is the mother or the sister of the Son. The point is not how the family is assembled or re-assembled, but that she also redeems. In the Egyptian mythos, when Osiris has been murdered by Seth/Satan/Shaddai, both Isis and Horus are instrumental in reassembling the body fragments of Osiris (the souls in Purgatory) [also Jesus is said to have descended into hell even to save the souls there] so that Man can be resuscitated.

(If I may be allowed a slight criticism of the a little too easy condemnation of "male theology" having eliminated the female from the Divine triad: such is definitely not the case as the theology states that Mary is Jesus’ mother – so that the phallic principle represented by the Father and the Son remains "whole", "integrated" thanks to its passing through the Divine Womb (the Vesica Piscis) by divine fatherly penetration/insemination first, and then by divine motherly birth and this "communication" between them IS "Wisdom", Sophia, AND "allows" divine Spirit, symbolised by the Dove.)

Finally, ad Athena: Martin Bernal has persuasively argued that Athena was black (in his "Black Athena”).
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 5th January 2023 at 21:04.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Journeyman (26th April 2023), Matthew (4th January 2023), Nasu (28th April 2023), Tintin (27th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

A thoughtful response to the subject of existing and yet not having been born in the animal/human way, exiting the vagina or having a C section exit: You can be a CLONE. You can be an AI, and bring about clones within your mind-entity to whom you will be an overlord or God etc. There may also be possible to have a world populated by many of these AI Gods who rule within themselves but also interact with other AI's who have physical bodies and/or are mere physical computers or quantum computers. Broaden your perspective as to forms of MIND which may exist singly or in layers. Have fun.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Nasu (28th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,270 times in 1,763 posts

moved to another thread
    Last edited by Houman; 27th April 2023 at 18:58.

16. Link to Post #49
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    I wish to add a small linguistic snippet to the original discussion Mecklenburger launched. Thank you, Mecklenburger, for your 10 Chapters.

Linguistically speaking (referring to the word radical stock of Semitic and, more largely speaking, Nostratic languages), Ishtar is not only Astarte, Astaroth etc. but is Isis as well. Isis is basically a Graecisation of the Semitic/Hamitic word Ishah or Ishat that means Woman, the word for Man being Ish (-ah/at are classical Hamito-Semitic suffixes denoting the female). Ish/Ishah being Biblical equivalents of Adam and Eve ([’dam] "Earth/clay” and "[hayyah and hawwah]Life/Snake"). ('In older Dutch and German translations of the Old Testament, one finds words like "mannin" and "Menschin" as translations for Eve.) So Ishtar/Astarte/Astaroth are combinations of Ishat+(an "r" element)+(again the feminine ending), at least in AstartTe and AstaroTH. This "r" element is basically Ra, the sun God. Astar(te)/Asta(roth) meaning "the man-female creation of/by Ra”. This "r" or Ra element is encountered again in the name Israel, as Ish-Ra-El, meaning: "the man creation of/by Ra-on-high" (cf. the Egyptian origin of the Israelites).

Interestingly the Templars witnessed an apparition of ”Ishtar”; as we may presume they spoke Old High German or early Middle High German, they would have called a sister "swester" or already the modern form ”Schwester”. This strikes the observer as similar to "Ishtar": might they have associated a hardly understandable name with a known word, and does the whole co-redemptrix idea originate from there? It might, but if we look at the Indo-European form of the concept, something like *swesor (which yielded Germanic sister/Schwester/zuster/systar, but also Latin soror and Greek thugatèr (and has cognates in virtually all Indo-European languages), *suesor itself looks like what is called in linguistics a "reduplication", i.e. a word which is the result of the combination of two parts of an original word merged [[a typical example is the Greek kuklos ("wheel", which yielded the English "cycle"), which harks back to an old word root or word KLU or KLW, which yielded a fragment KU, that was stuck to KLU and then got an ending added (S): KU+KLU+S ("u" being equivalent with "o" here)]]; similarly *SWESOR would be the recombination of fragments of SUR into SU-E-SU-R, with "r" being the ending. It follows that *SUR/SUESOR is identical with Ishtar/"Schwester”: Ishtar as vowel prefix + S/SH+feminine ending A/T + R(a) and SUR/SUES(t)OR as S/SH(reduplicated)+feminine ending A/T + R(a).

This is not empty wordplay because Isis was as divine consort, also the sister (!) of Osiris. And Osiris is the graecisation of ISH-R(a), i.e. the “man creation of/by Ra”.
    The sculptures of Jesus on Mary’s lap repeating the sculptures of Horus (the reborn Sun!) on Isis’ lap unequivocally reveal the real etymology of the name "Jesus": it is not in the first place Yeshuah, which is a Hebraisation of an original Graecisation (Ièsous) of a name starting with Ish: Jesus is the son of Isis (the Isi-ite, so to speak) and of "the man creation by Ra”, Osiris. And because both roots mean "man", he is indeed the "son of Man".

That however, brings us back to the co-Redemptrix idea. Mary (incidentally, the best etymology for her name is Old Egyptian, in which it means "sweetheart", as a term of endearment used by the pious for Isis herself) has always been the Co-Redemptrix, whether she is the mother or the sister of the Son. The point is not how the family is assembled or re-assembled, but that she also redeems. In the Egyptian mythos, when Osiris has been murdered by Seth/Satan/Shaddai, both Isis and Horus are instrumental in reassembling the body fragments of Osiris (the souls in Purgatory) [also Jesus is said to have descended into hell even to save the souls there] so that Man can be resuscitated.

(If I may be allowed a slight criticism of the a little too easy condemnation of "male theology" having eliminated the female from the Divine triad: such is definitely not the case as the theology states that Mary is Jesus’ mother – so that the phallic principle represented by the Father and the Son remains "whole", "integrated" thanks to its passing through the Divine Womb (the Vesica Piscis) by divine fatherly penetration/insemination first, and then by divine motherly birth and this "communication" between them IS "Wisdom", Sophia, AND "allows" divine Spirit, symbolised by the Dove.)

Finally, ad Athena: Martin Bernal has persuasively argued that Athena was black (in his "Black Athena”).
    Simply magnificent post - thank you. And there's a little embarrassment that I hadn't seen this valuable contribution before With my rudimentary understanding of etymological roots, this is really helping. Great stuff
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Nasu (28th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3