+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The making of the new world religion

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Default The making of the new world religion

I estimate that this thread can be completed in ten postings. I think that any less would be counter-productive. I will attempt to post every day. It would be useful if I could answer any points made by readers after completion.

CHAPTER ONE

In Plutarch's "The Mysteries of Isis and Osiris" at Chapter IX this paragraph appears: "In the Temple erected at Sais (ancient regional capital, western Egypt) to Athena who, according to some is Isis herself, above the portal is inscribed in stone "I am all that has been, is and ever shall be, and no mortal has lifted my veil." Athena was a virgin goddess and like Mary, born of a virgin.

An apparition of the Virgin has appeared on more than 500 occasions in the years since 1251. It has always been assumed that she was the ghostly or angelic form of Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ although She never declared it categorically.

The turning point came at Lourdes in the foothills of the French Pyrenees on 25 March 1858. In response to a request by the visionary Bernadette Soubirous that She identify Herself, the apparition stated, "I am the Immaculate Conception." This has been twisted and turned by the Church of Rome to mean many things except the obvious. However, it is self-evidently not a name but an action and means: "I am fertilization of the ovum without sperm". This seems to say that She is self-fertilized.

That the Immaculate Conception of 1858 is Isis returning appears confirmed by Plutarch in Chapter LXII of his book: "Isis also called Athena which means, 'She Who originated from Herself'", i.e. She self-fertilized.

The mediaeval belief makes its enormous meaning clear in the surviving statuettes of the kind called "Vierge Ouvrante". These represent the Virgin as a wooden statue, the front of her body opening like a pair of doors to reveal the Trinity inside her: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, so that they appear to have originated from Her substance.

The first occasion when the Virgin in apparition appears to have abrogated her role as Mary, Mother of Jesus, occurred at Banneux, Belgium, a farming village ten kilometres south-east of Liege, between 15 January and 2 March 1933 when in eight apparitions to 12-year old Mariette Beco She identified Herself as "The Queen of All Peoples" and told the child, "Believe in Me and I shall believe in you."

This was the second great turning point in the founding of the New World Religion.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (2nd March 2021), Alecs (1st March 2021), Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Brigantia (2nd March 2021), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Heart-2-Heart (2nd March 2021), Journeyman (1st March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Mark (2nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2021), Matthew (4th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (1st March 2021), pabranno (1st March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (1st March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), Rune (5th March 2023), Savannah (14th March 2021), Sunny (1st March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), Violet3 (2nd March 2021), wondering (1st March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: The making of the new world religion

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    [B] Athena was a virgin goddess and like Mary, born of a virgin.
    Just a small footnote. I'm sure it was a simple mistake but according to the myth, Athena was not born of a virgin like Mary, she WAS a virgin in her life-time apparently, but was conceived by her mother Metis and father Zeus. Therefore Athena cannot be "She Who originated from Herself", as she originated from Zeus and so was not,"self-fertilized." According to the myth that is.

To be clear, I have no idea if Athena represented a historical figure or not. That being said an abbreviated version of the myth goes something like this: Zeus seduced the goddess Metis and had sex with her. Fearing that she would produce children wiser than him as had been foretold, he tricked her into letting him swallow her. After eating Metis Zeus married five more times each one a dud, until he married his final wife Hera. One day Zeus got a bad headache and asked Prometheus to chop his head open with an axe, as you do for a nasty headache. From the open wound sprang Athena, fully armed and fully grown and fully ready to go!

Not wanting to deride your post AT ALL. Looking forward to the rest of your postings....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 2nd March 2021 at 01:25.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

9ideon (2nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Journeyman (1st March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Lunesoleil (2nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (1st March 2021), pabranno (1st March 2021), Peace in Oz (1st March 2021), Sunny (1st March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), wondering (1st March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,635 times in 20,811 posts

To me all (organized) religions boils down to Sold & Pushed "Perception Worship" needing followers not asking too hard critical questions!
    • Any assumed Prime Creator whatever name you want to give it ... that "needs" human worship is by default a paradox/oxymoron!

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Chip (27th April 2023), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Hym (1st March 2021), Icare (27th April 2023), Ioneo (1st March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Nasu (1st March 2021), pabranno (1st March 2021), palehorse (4th March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), sherron44 (5th March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), wondering (1st March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Just a couple of quick things for clarification here:

Athena was a virgin goddess and like Mary, born of a virgin.
    This is the first I've heard of these two being born of a virgin. Virgins themselves? Yes, sure, but born of? That's a new one, or have I misinterpreted something here?

That the Immaculate Conception of 1858 is Isis returning appears confirmed by Plutarch in Chapter LXII of his book: "Isis also called Athena which means, 'She Who originated from Herself'", i.e. She self-fertilized.

The mediaeval belief makes its enormous meaning clear in the surviving statuettes of the kind called "Vierge Ouvrante". These represent the Virgin as a wooden statue, the front of her body opening like a pair of doors to reveal the Trinity inside her: Father, Son and Holy Ghost, so that they appear to have originated from Her substance.
    On this one, I'm simply unclear if this is referring to the role as Mary, or Athena? Athena never gave birth but Mary did.

And so far as I know the idea of a "holy ghost" in the trinity, was purely a Christian take off from what was previously "father, son, and mother".

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

That is a very interesting concept Gracie May. I’ve never thought on that possible connection between the Holy Soirit and Mother. Food for thought...

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Nasu (1st March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Gracy May
    Thank you for your comments.

The Church of Rome, not understanding what was meant by "Immaculate Conception" used the name to support its idea as expressed in "Ineffabilis Deus" of Pope Pius IX in 1854 that Mary was conceived without sin and her conception was therefore immaculate. As I said above, they twisted it this way and that to fit their ideas. If you have a Miraculous Medal, you will see inscribed around the border, "Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us sinners..." confirming that the belief is current.

How was Athena conceived?

There are a number of "vierge ouvrante". In the one I mentioned, the doors open to reveal the Father ("Allvater"), the Crucified Son ("Allkrist") and the dove of the Holy Ghost hovering over both of them. This dove might have been the Allmutter in some traditions, but neither the Teutonic Knights nor the German Templars mention Her.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Jambo (26th April 2023), Justplain (3rd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (1st March 2021), palehorse (4th March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nasu
    Thank you for your observation. Have to rush, will return to what you say tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 1st March 2021 at 22:34.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), Justplain (3rd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (1st March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Gracy May and Nasu

Regarding the controversial births of Isis and Athena, said by some to be one and the same, the earliest knowledge we have of them appears to be the Egyptian builders of the temple at Sais who chiselled Athena above the portals as saying: "I am ALL that has been, is and will be..." Therefore neither can have had a parent. The myths and legends were posterior.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2021), Brigantia (6th March 2021), Gracy (2nd March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Justplain (3rd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2021), palehorse (4th March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER TWO

Twenty per cent of the 500 apparitions of the Virgin since the year 1251 have been made at one location, a total of 105. Between 1 November 1937 and 4 November 1940 the Virgin appeared in the churchyard of a Catholic village with a population of 2,000 in Hitler's Germany.

The venue was at Heede on the Ems river, close to the North Sea and Dutch border, and the Virgin appeared to four girls aged between 11 and 13 years: Anna Schulte, Margaret and Greta Ganseforth and Susanna Bruns. The Virgin was seen on 5 November 1937 standing on a white cloud with a luminous halo 30 to 40 cms from her body and surrounding her. Her age seemed to be about nineteen. "She wore a richly worked golden crown, a long white dress fitted at the waist by a cord, and a non-transparent white veil fell on each side of her with folds hiding her hair."

After a few days a Luftwaffe police detachment took the four girls into custody and conveyed them to a mental institution at Göttingen where they underwent psychiatric investigation for one month before being discharged unharmed, the Nazi authorities being satisfied that there had been no political incitement in the statements made by the Virgin.

On 5 April 1939 Margaret said, "I saw the Mother of God directly in front of me standing two feet away and asked how She wished to be invoked. She replied, "As Queen of the Cosmos and Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory".

In May 1939 She appeared thirteen times(!) On 19 October 1940, She gave the four girls a "secret" intended for the Pope. "Do not say anything to anybody other than to the Holy Pope of Rome". The message was placed in a sealed envelope and carried by Bishop Berning to Pope Pius XII. The last apparition occurred on the morning of 3 November 1940 when each girl received a "secret" and a farewell "until we meet in Heaven."

There are four interesting points to note about these series of apparitions.
    1. Apart from the few sightings in the churchyard at Heede, the Church cannot be drawn into a discussion on where the other sightings or visits were made.
    2. The apparition confirmed the existence of Purgatory over which She is Queen.
    3. The series of apparitions would have been known to Hitler through his Luftwaffe adjutant Nicolaus von Below. The adjutant does not mention them in his memoirs and nor has any historian of the Hitler period even hinted at them.
    4. The remoteness of the location. Why was Heede chosen? What purpose was served by these apparitions which were proven not to be political in nature and nor can they have been aimed at a devout Catholic village community?

(Source: Notes on the Heede occurrence are taken from the book "Spurensuche Maria Kevelaer" in the chapters 'Heede - Marienwallfahrt im Emsland - Blattus Martini'. See also various Heede websites.)
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 2nd March 2021 at 00:25.

17. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2021), Brigantia (6th March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Gracy (2nd March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (4th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Justplain (3rd March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Mark (2nd March 2021), Matthew (4th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2021), pabranno (2nd March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), Violet3 (2nd March 2021), wondering (28th April 2023)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    And so far as I know the idea of a "holy ghost" in the trinity, was purely a Christian take off from what was previously "father, son, and mother".
    There are a number of "vierge ouvrante". In the one I mentioned, the doors open to reveal the Father ("Allvater"), the Crucified Son ("Allkrist") and the dove of the Holy Ghost hovering over both of them. This dove might have been the Allmutter in some traditions, but neither the Teutonic Knights nor the German Templars mention Her.
    Gotcha. I was thinking of preceding trinities still featuring the feminine, as in Osiris, Isis, and Horus for example. The feminine aspect of God/Goddess quality was conveniently lost from the equation along the way, in lieu of this weird, mysterious holy ghost I was taught about in bible school that never quite made sense.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd March 2021 at 00:34.

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,635 times in 20,811 posts

Exclamation Re: The making of the new world religion

• I watched this in the mid 1990s (±25 years ago) on a VHS tape:

"The Naked Truth" Documentary that got summarized by many what I call: "sub-documentaries" like: Zeitgeist & Astrotheology saying the same but without the real necessary depths but got much more views without giving credit to this master documentary.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 2nd, 2021

"The Naked Truth" ("TNT") series consists of a one-hour and a two-hour video that delve into the origins of religion, providing some of the important information found in The Christ Conspiracy and Suns of God - Krishna, Buddha and Christ Unveiled.

Why is there no contemporary evidence that Jesus Christ ever existed?

This unique series is excellent for turning on friends and family to this explosive info. It is also a superb teaching tool for schools and churches, done in a very professional manner with distinguished spokespeople. The series is not a dry, scholarly chronicle, but incorporates relevant and fascinating facts into an accessible and comprehensible format for everyone of all ages and educational backgrounds.

Find out the secrets behind Christianity!

Why are the religious symbols of ancient Egypt almost identical to those of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religions?

Learn how orthodox religious institutions have suppressed these truths to consolidate their power over the masses!

The one-hour version of The Naked Truth is ideal for people on the move, while the long version provides two riveting hours of revelation comparing the ancient texts of the Hindus, Sumerians, Persians and Egyptians with the holy books of later religions, in order to expose:
    The Naked Truth examines centuries-old texts from different cultures that contain the exact same phrases - yet these cultures supposedly never interacted!
    Were ancient pre-Christian texts plagiarized by conspiratorial religious zealots?

We all know it's easier to watch a video than to read a book, and only with a video can we share the experience with friends and family! Many people have had life-changing experiences while watching these videos--they are that powerful in freeing the soul of humanity from erroneous and enslaving ideologies.

I had the privilege to interview Jordan Maxwell for 3½ hours live unscripted for my "Untold Mysteries Radio Show" in 2006 (15 years ago).

related:
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2023 at 20:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (27th April 2023), Elainie (2nd March 2021), Harmony (2nd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), pabranno (2nd March 2021), palehorse (4th March 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021), Snoweagle (5th March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), Violet3 (2nd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    "Father, Son, and Mother".
    Father Son(s) and Mother.

Nail on head I guess. Female deity done away with when the pre-flood story became a story of Gods, religion and so on (* Hebrew faith used to have Female Deity as well, but all was replaced by the Yahweh figure, aka Marduk)). I for one think they still live and are flesh and blood beings (not the Creator Source) which are basically called the builder race (I call 'm shavers).

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (2nd March 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

This is a fascinating thread. @Mecklenburger I note your point about questions being best left for the end, so please view this post as a placeholder so that I can note some things which occur to me, hopefully for later discussion once you've had a chance to put the whole thing out there.

The question of the divine feminine is I think one of central importance to understanding the occult objectives of those pulling strings behind the scenes. I wonder if there's been a confidence trick played on the mass of humanity, a diversion to obscure the feminine divine, or if the real deception is still to come with the unveiling of a new religion?

There's a couple of things which I think should be considered. Firstly, the issue @Gracy_May alludes to above, where does the 'Father, Mother, Son, triptych go to and to what extent is the Holy Ghost a replacement for the Mother?

Here I think the Shekinah concept may be of import. This is sometimes represented as the feminine aspect of the masculine God, this may be a Kabbalist precept. I've seen someone argue that the true occultic significance of the ritual of 9/11 was the celebration or marking of the return of the Shekinah spirit for the New Age. If so, then there's a link to be made with the Virgin Mary appearances, the clear progression in Ancient Rome from the Magna Mater worship to the glorification of Mary and perhaps we are seeing the same divine feminine being, the self declared 'immaculate conception' being remade and reborn time after time with only the name changing.

I've shared this blog a couple of times. I don't agree with all the author writes, indeed it's borderline misogyny in parts, but there's some very interesting research, images and references to the figures of Cybele, Ceres, Ishtar and more:

http://iainsblogging.blogspot.com/20...-of-rings.html

I found it, care of this super Alex Robinson blog courtesy of @Brigantia which is perhaps very relevant in this discussion:

https://toolonginthisplace.wordpress...faint-hearted/

Alex also has interesting points about Unity, surely one of the key concepts of the One World Order that the One World Trade Centre and the Oculus at NYC are signalling will be key aspects of this new religion:

https://toolonginthisplace.wordpress...-unity-part-i/

which via the Monas sigil leads into the other, related concept, the so called divine androgyne and the rejection of dualism and the masculine/feminine in favour of an alchemic unification of opposites, the words written on Baphomet's arm 'Solve et Coagula'. If the immaculate conception is that which gives birth to itself, that incorporates both masculine and feminine in one, then if we look to the androgyne lightbearer in the harbour of NYC, do we see there the true feminine of this New World Order Religion? An androgyne that's repeatedly shown itself in successive religons back to Sumer and the Galli.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Mecklenburger (2nd March 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Journeyman

I preferred not to have the discussion until I had completed the entire posting since I am hoping to learn many things myself from what I set out here.
    I am in agreement with your proposal in the fourth paragraph. There is an important revelation regarding ISHTAR in due course. In fact she is instrumental.
    There is an underlying numerological system based on dates and names which I will come to during the week and this leaves in no doubt that a Great Plan stands behind the history. No human mind could have devised it in its complexity. Regarding the 9/11 ritual I have a line AB 112 years in length and I know what A is, but so far have not understood its significance to B. There is a link without doubt. Interesting! The Untersberg mountain from its days as a Templar commandery contains very much evidence.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Journeyman

I preferred not to have the discussion until I had completed the entire posting since I am hoping to learn many things myself from what I set out here.
    I am in agreement with your proposal in the fourth paragraph. There is an important revelation regarding ISHTAR in due course. In fact she is instrumental.
    There is an underlying numerological system based on dates and names which I will come to during the week and this leaves in no doubt that a Great Plan stands behind the history. No human mind could have devised it in its complexity. Regarding the 9/11 ritual I have a line AB 112 years in length and I know what A is, but so far have not understood its significance to B. There is a link without doubt. Interesting! The Untersberg mountain from its days as a Templar commandery contains very much evidence.
    Ok, I will be looking forward to the next posts in the series and will refrain from asking questions until the end!

Meanwhile you have given me some interesting things to consider re the Untersberg mountain, which I'd not heard of before.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Mecklenburger (2nd March 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

By all means ask away. I am glad to know of the interest.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (2nd March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER THREE

Pope Pius XI and his Secretary of State Eugenio Pacelli in the late 1930's were determined that at a time when the Church of Rome was being persecuted by Communist and Socialist regimes extending from the Soviet Union to Mexico and later Spain, no accommodation could be reached with them. On the other hand the Church was open to collaborate with totalitarian movements and regimes of the Right regarded nowadays as Fascist.

At Fatima, Portugal in 1917, the Virgin predicted that a second great war was coming which "would be worse than this one (i.e. the ongoing First World War) as a direct consequence of what was happening in Russia. In a subsequent apparition at Tuy, Spain in 1929, the Virgin predicted "the immense damage that Russia was doing humanity by having abandoned the Christian faith to embrace Communist totalitarianism."

The purpose of the second great war was the overthrow of the Bolshevik regime in Russia. The candidate for this immense task was going to be the future Nazi Germany under Hitler. Staggering under the burden of a lost war and opening too many Fronts, the Germans were soon beset by insuperable problems as the Higher Powers had probably foreseen might be the case. It is interesting to note that the last apparition of the Virgin at Heede occurred only six weeks after the Battle of Britain guaranteed Hitler a war on two Fronts in which the immense industrial production of the United States was soon bound to become involved.

The eldest of the three shepherd children at Fatima to whom the objective was imparted in 1917 received instructions later from the Virgin that she (Sister Lucia) was not to commit to paper the watery Third Secret until 1940, which she did that January. The incumbent Pope in 1960 was then to declare the watery secret to the world in 1960 but refrained from doing so in case people put two and two together and got four.

In the 1981 edition of the Catholic journal Stimme des Glaubens, the following verbatim extract appears from the meeting between Pope John-Paul II and a select group of German clergy at Fulda in November 1980:

Q. "Holy Father, why is the Third Secret of Fatima, due to be released in 1960, still being withheld?"

A. "Due to the gravity of what it predicts, my predecessors have preferred not to publish it. However, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: the oceans will flood entire sections of the Earth: that from one moment to another millions will perish. Therefore there is no longer any point in wanting to publish this secret message."

Here was a Pope with the gift of understatement. He knew that what was predicted was a natural event so calamitous that nearly all humanity will be wiped out by it. What was required for the future was the construction of unsinkable submarines able to navigate thousands of sea miles without refuelling. Their task would be to collect up those survivors who had sworn unfeignedly the Pledge of Loyalty to Our Lady of All Peoples as their Saviour during their lifetimes.

Heede, where the Virgin made over a hundred appearances during the years 1937 to 1940, lies near the North Sea coast and is no more than a hunded or so miles from the U-boat base at Bremerhaven and the main naval base at Wilhelmshaven.

Higher Forces do not become involved in wars on Earth but there is nothing to prevent them designing weapons for a war which had not yet come into being. A training boat commander with the flotilla commanded by Karl Dönitz was Oberleutnant Heinz Schäffer. In his book "U-977" (Chapter 14, latest Greenhill Books edition) Schäffer wrote, "...I do not understand the reason why it was not until 1943, and not much earlier, that U-boat Command decided on such a basic measure as assembling all the technical experts for the purpose of designing a new type of U-boat..."

What they came up with was "a quantum leap in submarine design and development", the Type XXI. It reached the battlefield too late to affect the course of the war (and took no active part in it at all) but had it appeared two years earlier it would have caused the Allies major problems in the Battle of the Atlantic.

The Type XXI U-boat had a large number of batteries located in the lower pressure hull giving the electric motors substantially greater efficiency than before. The boat was a true submarine, and on the surface could navigate 11,000 sea miles without refuelling. All that was needed now was some way to make it unsinkable.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), Docim369 (5th March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Houman (27th April 2023), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2021), Matthew (4th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (2nd March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

By all means ask away. I am glad to know of the interest.
    I am intrigued. Please make a topic.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (5th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021)

35. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

German scentists in Argentina succeeded in creating the unsinkable U-boat by 1960. Perhaps how this was done technically is not of the greatest interest and so if anybody wishes to know the details they have only to ask. Chapter Four will deal with the mysteries of the Untersberg and the demi-goddess Isais.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

haroldsails (5th March 2021), Journeyman (2nd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

German scentists in Argentina succeeded in creating the unsinkable U-boat by 1960. Perhaps how this was done technically is not of the greatest interest and so if anybody wishes to know the details they have only to ask. Chapter Four will deal with the mysteries of the Untersberg and the demi-goddess Isais.
    I've been reading about Untersberg from a link I found after your last post which led in turn to the Isais Offenbarung. This is a fascinating thread and I am very interested to find out what comes next. One suggestion, if you can include a link to the subsquent chapters in your first post, it will make it easier for people to follow your entire argument. It may also be worth once the ten posts are completed reposting them in a separate thread, or perhaps a Mod could merge them into that first post if length restrictions allow?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th April 2023), haroldsails (5th March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast