+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The making of the new world religion

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Default Re: The making of the new world religion

Yes of course I would be happy for the consolidation of the material into a single posting if a moderator can be found to handle it. I am posting Chapter Four now. The remaining trail is:

Chapter 5 and 6 a potted version of the Isais Revelation, I think it will need two of my chapters to cover it.
    Chapter 7 and 8 the apparition of the Goddess Ishtar, the Templar conversation with her in 1236, I might fit this into one chapter.
    Chapters 9, 10 and 11. The Numerology, and the War of Words between Our Lady of All Peoples and the Church of Rome, 1945-1985, this has quite a bit of correspondence.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER FOUR
    The Religious Doctrine of Marcion

Marcion (b. c.110 AD) was the son of a bishop of Sinope. The family were shipowners and wealthy. He was a reformer of Christianity and organized a parish of his own churches extending from Persia to North Africa, Italy, Asia Minor and Greece. He was considered a heretic by the majority of Christian denominations but the Marcionite sect proved much more popular than theirs in the four centuries of its existence.

Marcion rejected the Hebrew Bible in its totality and referred to the Hebrew God as Satan, reproaching the Jews for having made the devil himself into their God Almighty. Traces of this can be found at John 8:44, "you belong to your father, the devil." It is also said that he knew this apostle John. The Jews never called their God "Father" but "El Shaddai" - Sheitan, i.e. the fallen angel. This is how he is referred to constantly in the Untersberg texts.

The corpus of Marcionite sacred literature relates that Jesus, the "Allchrist", was sent into the world by the true God, Allvater, to show humanity the path of escape. Marcion wanted no reference to the Jews or their God in his canon and thus besides omitting the Old Testament he retained no more than a reduced version of Luke and some of the Letters of Paul. None of the writings of Marcion are known to have survived, but he travelled widely and some may have come into the private possession of the Untersberg Templars and not been released.

The Isais Revelation - Introduction

In the year 1222, the Templar Komturat covered approximately the area of modern Bavaria and eastern Austria with Vienna as its capital. The Komturei of the Bavarian section of the knight Hubertus Koch was not accepted as belonging to the main Templar Order.

In 1222 Hubertus Koch was returning from the Middle East with a small company. According to the surviving fragments of his notes, the demi-goddess Isais appeared to him during a quasi-diplomatic visit to Hasan ibn Sannah at the fortress Amalaut in the Iranian mountains. This would confirm Koch's close connection to the Templar Order even if they did not recognize his section as part of it.

Returning from Amalaut to Akkon, he came across an extensive field of ruins which he took to be the remains of the former Assyrian capital Nineveh. Awaking at dawn he saw by him the graceful "maiden-like figure of a girl" whose copper-coloured hair was "fluttering like a banner in a breeze" although the day was windless. She instructed him to go to the "mountain of the old God Wotan" at the Untersberg, which straddles the Austrian-Bavarian border near Salzburg, and await her next apparition. Koch came from Linz and so knew the mountain. He took the quickest route home via Alexandria, ship to Pisa and then horseback to the Bavarian Alps, and upon arrival built his first Komturei command house at the foot of the Untersberg (today Ettenberg). A second building was erected much higher up and it is assumed that the temple to Isais was set up between this building and the myriad caves and passages.

In the early summer of 1226, Isais made her first appearance, her hair changing colour constantly during the course of the day. From then until 1238 she appeared on numerous occasions to pass the Isais Revelation, news of Ishtar, the Holy Grail and much else including a description of the celestial regions. The Church drew a veil of silence over the matter but it was known to the Templars at Jerusalem.

The original complete version of the Isais Revelation - 134 verses perhaps amounting ot 7,000 words - was put together in the year 1238 on the instructions of Graf Weitenegg at the Templar HQ in Vienna. The first complete version was translated into the modern German of the time in 1862 and the texts published between 1985 and 1995 based on this translation are largely correct although the sketches are dubious.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Harmony (3rd March 2021), haroldsails (6th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021), Victoria (5th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER FIVE

The Isais discourse provides a view into the celestial regions.The material is some 8,000 words in length. Isias may correspond to the Assyrian prophetess "Isai" who in Old Assyria appeared in apparitions as a special consultant to Tiglath Pheleser I and in New Assyria had the same role to King Sargon II Kingon.

At the Untersberg in the autumn of 1226 she gave the Templar knights three gifts: the looking glass of Ishtar/Freya/Venus; the finely-worked head of Wodin's spear, both of which had to be kept ready for use,("Wodin sleeps at the foot of this mountain deeply hidden in the rock awaiting the time of his revival in word and deed")( verse 71 - another name for the mountain is 'Wodinsberg'(verse 58.) and the eight-sided black-purple stone or crystal ILUA, the most important and valuable of her gifts which had always to be kept wrapped in a hank of her hair and lodged within the Untersberg mountain, may be the Holy Grail itself(verses 57 and 58). It was forbidden to set down the purpose of these three items in writing, their significance would be revealed later(verse 81). From then on Hubertus Koch's cadre of Templar knights were known in relevant circles but not officially as "The Lords of the Black Stone" (DHvSS) and formed a secret scientific section.

Underlying the Isais Revelation is the Marcionite heresy which denied that the Hebrew God of the Old Testament, always referred to in the Revelations as "Shaddai", was the same God as presented in continuation in the New Testament. Verses 98 and 99 make this clear; "The living messenger of the Allvater (the Father of Jesus Christ in the New Testament) was crucified by the Powers of Darkness. For it had been Allvater himself who was present as the Allchrist...".

Isais is more maiden than woman. She can display aggression while a few verses show the erotic component of her nature. The suggestion made by modern German commentators is that Isais is a "demi-goddess". She herself states that she comes from the celestial realms as "a daughter of Kuthgracht" (verse 31), this being the realm of the Daemons. These entities are not "demons" in the sense of the English word, but are "independent of the gods" and the most active enemies of the regions of darkness. Isais had been selected by the Allvater for her mission (verses 77 and 94), incidentally Isis had once also been a Daemon (Plutarch, The Mysteries of Isis, Ch.XXVII) and achieved the rank of Goddess by her virtue. The role of Isais was to achieve the goals set for her in the ongoing war between Heaven and the Powers of Darkness, understanding that darkness prevails on Earth and was even then, nearly eight hundred years ago, worsening: and she was to stop at nothing in order to bring about the Aeon of Light.

The irrevocable promise of eternal life is made to those who attain the Kingdom of Heaven. This is the realm of the Allvater, the original homeland of all beings (verse 21). He is never seen and communicates through runes(verses 83, 85). Mankind is mortal, but ultimately immortal(verse 3). The death on Earth is a beginning. At death people "good and bad" come to Purgatory over which Isais rules. Once released, each being chooses a route he or she wishes to follow as the path to Heaven (verses 30, 31). Those who worship Satan go directly to the appropriate realm. There is no mention of reincarnation in the Isais Revelation but a few of the early very tangled and misty verses might indicate that it occurs to some degree.

The stay in Purgatory may be just a few days or perhaps centuries. Our Lady of All Peoples, and the Virgin Mary before Her, requested the Church in vain to be granted the status of Co-Redemptrix so that they could use the prayers they would receive to release some of the enormous accumulation of souls imprisoned and languishing in Purgatory. It is interesting to note that in 1251 AD, only thirteen years after the Isais Revelation was passed to the Templars, that "Our Lady of Mount Carmel" visited the Carmelite Order of Simon Stock at Aylesford, England, offering to descend into Purgatory within one week of their death to redeem those of her devotees "irrespective of race or religion" whom she found wearing the brown scapular having followed a few basic rules.

A website on the Virgin Sophia gives a clue as to how we are to understand what comes next. "How does the philosopher love the Virgin? Sexually? There is considerable innuendo based on sexuality but here is the key - not physical sex. The Virgin of Wisdom must be loved in a way that is sexual but not in the way we understand. Consider what sexuality does. It unites the opposites in a symbiotic relationship, thus forming a higher synthesis."

All this is foreign (and possibly abhorrent) to Christians. But here in her Revelations we have Isais requesting her devotees to make an image of herself in wood, iron or stone (verse 60). Whoever kisses the mouth, neck and hair of this image will receive the kiss of the spirit of Isais in return. She will know those who are her true devotees. "I shall be with you and with those of your stock, each hour, each day and each year until our purpose is completed. Then Ishtar will receive the same devotion, though some of the brave of Valhalla may remain at my side, because in Purgatory the battle will not yet have ended. To those who eschew peace and tranquillity, I shall be not as a sister but bride and spouse instead" (verse 65).

There are numerous celestial worlds to where humans and animals may wander. At the centre of Purgatory is the glorious fortress realm of Valhalla where dwell the warrior gods with their wives(verse 15), some of whom are presumably the Valkyries of Nordic legend: both Ishtar and Isais have right of hospitality there. Also within Purgatory is Hell so-called, a creation of Shaddai, the Prince of Darkness who wages incessant war in his effort to take over Heaven and the Earth itself (verses, 16, 28, 35). Thus the warning against miscegenation(verse 60).

In the next chapter I am presenting the verbatim conversation held by Ishtar at Carthage in 1236 with two Templar knights from the Untersberg. To be clear, Isais explains that those beings whom we are pleased to call gods and goddesses are actually angels(verse 37). The highest Archangel is Ishtar (verse 125). "She lives in the realm of God from where she is sent forth as a radiant messenger with knowledge and advice. She is the protector of all people who fight for truth"(verse 44). Because the time in 1238 AD "had not yet come for Ishtar to take over her role"(verse 121), this writer is inclined to think that during the period from then until very recent times she was acting in the guise of the Virgin Mary.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), Chip (27th April 2023), EFO (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), haroldsails (6th March 2021), Journeyman (3rd March 2021), Kryztian (22nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (3rd March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd March 2021), Siphonemis (3rd March 2021), Victoria (6th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER SIX
    Ishtar: The Templar Revelations

These confidential Templar Revelations date from the years 1236 (Carthage) and 1238 (Berlin, then still known as Tempelhof). The first of them, also known as the "Roderich Report" was written in German, the second in French.
    The true names of the two Templars involved, the Knights "Roderich" and "Emmerant" are known, but the Portal has not published them out of concern for their descendants to avoid incidents such as occurred in earlier times.
    The phrase "Templar Revelations" includes writings which became the common knowledge of the Order, whereas these more comprehensive revelations were secret to the Templar section of the Bavarian Komturei which the main Order did not recognize, (Die Herren vom Schwarzen Stein).

The Roderich Report
    Sections 1 and 2 (of 4)

In 1235 the Untersberg Templar knights Roderich and Emmerant travelled to the area of what had once been Carthage (now modern Tunis) believing that the missing documents of Marcion might be discovered there. Carthage had been a centre of early Christianity. The Archdiocese of Carthage was established there in the 2nd century. They were drawn to the caves on a hillside running down to the sea and entered one. Within it they were astonished and afeared to be met by:

---"She (the apparition of Ishtar) was a figure of light and gold, and the finest green-shimmer, in the apparent form of a tall female. Her body was transparent, of supple slenderness. She appeared to be a wondrous being half-woman and half-maiden, undoubtedly not of this world. Her gleam gradually receded and her body became more distinct. Now we saw that she was wearing a long dress of small golden leaves; her face was narrow and pale and totally breathtaking. Her eyes, hair and fingernails shone amber, a gold circlet held back the masses of her hair which fell behind her to the ground. On her forehead was a golden crescent moon with points like horns, at its centre a golden sun. Her unusually large eyes stared at us, her lips seemed to glow. She was the most beautiful picture that a human being ever saw, but transparent and not of humankind.

"We were taken aback and fearful, though not of her. As her form continued to consolidate and lose its transparency, became almost capable of touch, we could feel her bodily warmth emanating from her. She took two steps towards us, hair swinging all around her body, smiling, her eyes full of friendliness. The whole grotto, which had probably once been a temple, was totally illuminated by her.

"We were lost for words and neither of us spoke. We knew that she was no devil being, we sensed her goodness. Finally when her body had become clear to see she spoke to us in a voice mild and bright, "I summoned you here without your knowing, and you came straight to it even though you do not know this place. Here, tonight and in the days to come, you will see and observe what once was of value."(Chapter 2, verses 1-6).

"Now that her words had broken the spell, I spoke up and asked for her identity. She responded at once, "I am Isai, Ishtar. The people who knew me here at this place called me Asherah. The people of the North who were your ancestors called me Idun. In that way each populace named me in the manner of their language." We stared at her and she smiled.(verses 7-12).

"Then Emmerant said that we were loyal followers of our Lord Jesus Christ and would never worship another deity no matter how beautiful she might be. Ishtar gave him a look askance like women do and seemed to find this declaration of my brother knight amusing. I felt a small shudder trickle through my soul when she replied, "I have heard your prayers to him, to my Divine Brother. But he is in his Kingdom and thus in himself. I, the Divine Sister on the other hand, am here once more, for a short while. For Jahn (i.e. Yahveh, Jehovah, Satan) will eventually only be defeated by female power"(verses 13-19).

"Ishtar now approached us much more closely and the tremendous sensation of power and strength that she exuded is beyond all possibility of description. She drew from her waistband a blue feather and held it in her right hand. Suddenly it turned into a dagger. Ishtar said to us, "Just as a soft feather transforms itself into a dagger in an instant, the Goddess of Love will become a Goddess of War when the moment comes to destroy Satan."(verses 20-25).

(Sections 3 and 4 of the Roderich Report and a synopsis of the fragmentary remnants of the report in French follow in Chapter Seven.)

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

9ideon (4th March 2021), Brigantia (6th March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), haroldsails (6th March 2021), Journeyman (4th March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (5th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (4th March 2021), Victoria (6th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER SEVEN
    Ishtar: Sections 3 and 4

"Ishtar turned the dagger in her delicate hand and it became once again the small blue feather. After returning it to the amber-gold belt, she said, "You and yours are the greatest seekers of truth amongst the people of this world. Therefore you shall find truth. First you must discover an old stone not far from here which bears the sign of my divinity and with it the sign of the hand in greeting. Beneath that stone you will find what you came here for. And you will also find the bequest of my Divine Brother which truly differs very greatly from that which you have been led to understand in many things. The Gospel according to Christ."(verses 1-7 of 7).

"She now sat on a stone stump surrounded by the waves of her auburn hair, and where it touched the ground the stones lit up and illuminated the grotto. She gestured with her hand that we should join her to hear what else she had to say. "That which you must know and remember above everything is this: In the past the Godhead placed under me the people of Babylon. They were of excellent stock and far wiser than all others of those times about how the Kingdom of Truth was to be created, and they built well. Nebuchadnezzar II finally destroyed Jehovah's Ark of the Covenant but even so the great city that should have become the centre of the world and the light for all peoples could not win. Even less so in this new city in whose ruins you see me now.(verses 4:1-9) (Footnote 1)

She went on, "This was why the Divine Brother to whom you pray determined to find another people to bring the Great Work to fulfillment. That race which is most similar to the Babilonians is the Germanen including the Franks who have accepted another language and erroneously believe themselves to be a separate people. Your faithful community will found a new world city whose location I will describe to you."(verses 4:10-13) (Footnote 2)

"This your new city will be the northern capital of your realm to accompany the southern capital which already exists, Vienna, so that never again can the realm be overcome if a central part goes under. This new realm will be the final torch-bearer of the Divine Light which is called to bring light to the whole world. That time will arrive when the Constellation of the Water Pitcher will pass over the world with the Magic Water of Life, the flow of which can never be stemmed by those of Jehovah's Hellish realm"(verses 4.14-17).

Verses 18-20 contain much repetitive fighting talk. Ishtar resumes at verse 4:21 with the promise, "I shall remain with the heirs to my Babylon evermore," meaning the Germanen and Franks. Then she rose and at the entrance to the grotto said, "I shall now describe to you exactly where you are to build a secret temple and place in it all your knowledge...and above this temple the new city (Berlin) is to be built. (These documents relating to the new temple Tempelhof are missing from the files).

Footnote 1. The warrior king Nebuchadnezzar II (634-562 BC) attacked Judah, captured Jerusalem and deported the Hebrew population into exile in Babylon where they were held captive for half a century but prospered, which presumably did the damage.

Footnote 2. This is said to be the meaning of the "Parable of the Evil Doers" at Matthew Ch.21, verses 43-45 in which Jesus, addressing the Hebrew priests and Pharisees, said "Therefore I say unto you, the Kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people which will bring forth its fruit. Jesus than turned allegedly to a group of Germanic legionnaires in the service of Rome who had been listening to his discourse and said, "This is the people of whom I was speaking."

In Conclusion
    The second report is fragmentary. Seventy-one years before the destruction of the Templar Order in 1307, the Templar realm would have had three European capitals: Paris, Berlin and Vienna. The true Gospel of Christ found at Carthage would have eclipsed the Bible as the true religion, and terminated the Roman Church and its clergy as the indirect servants of Jehovah. It would have been difficult to keep the Church of Rome in the dark about all these developments and plans, and finally perhaps we have the real explanation for the brutal and murderous destruction of the Templar Order beginning on 13 October 1307

In Chapter Eight: 1945, The Renewed Offensive against the Church
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 5th March 2021 at 01:47.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), EFO (5th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Journeyman (5th March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (5th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Peace in Oz (4th March 2021), Victoria (6th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 times in 554 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    To me all (organized) religions boils down to Sold & Pushed "Perception Worship" needing followers not asking too hard critical questions!
    • Any assumed Prime Creator whatever name you want to give it ... that "needs" human worship is by default a paradox/oxymoron!

cheers,
    John
    AMEN to that.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th March 2021), Nasu (5th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (5th March 2021), Victoria (6th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Religion can be a useful tool for some.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Religion1.png
Views:	40
Size:	517.6 KB
ID:	46240

Name:  temp.png
Views: 59
Size:  130.8 KB

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chip (27th April 2023), EFO (6th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Icare (27th April 2023), Mark (5th March 2021), Nasu (5th March 2021), Peace in Oz (6th March 2021), Victoria (6th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER EIGHT
    The War Between Our Lady and the Church of Rome

The problem of Purgatory had first been openly identified in the year 1251 when Our Lady of Mount Carmel promised to descend into Purgatory on the Saturday after their deaths to save all persons found there whom she recognized as one of her devotees irrespective of their race or religion.

St Bernard of Clairvaux, co-founder of the Templars, had a vision once in which he beheld two ladders extending from Earth to Heaven. At the top of one ladder the Christ appeared, Mary was at the top of the other. Those trying to enter Heaven by Christ's ladder were constantly tumbling down, and meeting with perpetual failure, those who attempted it by Mary's ladder always succeeded, for she put forth her hands to assist them.

Over the centuries the problem intensified. Bishop Alphonse de Ligouri in his book "The Glories of Mary" explained it simply. Jesus rules over the Kingdom of Justice. Only the perfect can get in. "Easier to pass through the eye of a needle than that a rich man enter the Kingdom of Heaven". Who is a rich man? "Mary has the Kingdom of Mercy. People should pray to Mary as mediator. There is no salvation outside of Mary."

This was why, since 1251, Our Lady had been petitioning the Church unsuccessfully to include her as Co-Redemptrix alongside Jesus. As the Church saw it, if the Mother had equal status with the Son, it elevated her, people would worship her, and damage the dogma. The suffering in Purgatory was irrelevant.

Bearing that in mind, it had been fifteen years since the last apparition of Our Lady, "Queen of the Poor Souls in Purgatory", at the village of Heede in Germany. The apparitions were now to be resumed in Holland.

Ida Peedersen (b.Alkmaar 1905) was a very devout woman gifted with slight clairvoyance. She shared a house in Amsterdam with her sisters. These sisters and later a priest would usually be present during the spoken apparitions of the Virgin and the eldest sister would note down the words which Ida spoke, repeating back what the Virgin said.

There were 56 apparitions to Ida Peedersen between 1945 and 1959. I have extracted the main items of interest. The primary aim was the intention to be recognized as Co-Redemptrix with Jesus Christ.

The first Apparition occurred on 25 March 1945 at Amsterdam. This date is the 600th anniversary of the Eucharistic Miracle of Amsterdam and the 87th anniversary of the apparition at Lourdes of the Immaculate Conception.

11 February is the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception who identified herself as such at Lourdes on that day in 1858. Ninety-three years later to the day, 11 February 1951 at Amsterdam she stated:

"I have come precisely on this day to tell you that I wish to be known as Our Lady of All Peoples." Then she delivered her "Prayer" in which she cast aside her identity as Mary, Mother of Jesus. This prayer caused all the furore which followed:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father,
    Send now your Spirit over the Earth.
    Let the Holy Ghost live in the hearts of All Peoples
    That they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war.
    May the Lady of All Peoples who once was Mary be our Advocate. Amen."

By the change of title and identity, the "Virgin Mary" wished to avoid the status issue with the Church. The Church objected to the last line and changed it. The Virgin replied, "The words must remain. Tell the theologians that I am not saisfied with the change in the prayer."

31st Apparition, 15 April 1951: "The Son came into the world as the Redeemer of mankind. The work of Redemption was the Cross. He was sent by the Father. Now, however, the Father and Son want to send Our Lady throughout the whole world."

32nd Apparition: I stand here as Co-Redemptrix and Advocate. The new dogma will be, "The dogma of the Co-Redemptrix."

The Church would not have it and now resorted to written instructions. The Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith declared: "On 7 May 1956, the Bishop of the Diocese of Haarlem (Netherlands), following a careful examination of the case concerning the supposed apparitions and revelations of "Our Lady of All Peoples" said to have taken place in Amsterdam, finds no evidence of the supernatural nature of the apparitions and therefore prohibits public veneration attributing a supernatural origin to them..."

On 2 March 1957 the same Ordinary repeated the above statement, and in a letter dated 13 March 1957 the Holy Office praised the Bishop's prudence and pastoral concern, and approved of the measures taken.

In reply to an enquiry by the Bishop Haarlem on 29 March 1972, the Sacred Congregation confirmed the previous two decisions on 24 May 1972.

At Akita, Japan in the autumn of 1973, the convent of the Handmaidens of the Eucharist had in its chapel a carved wooden statuette of Our Lady of All Peoples with Japanese features. A nun, Agnes Sasagawa, began receiving messages from Our Lady through this statuette, which was also seen to weep subsequently on 101 occasions over a period of six years and eight months. One of the devotions ratified explicitly at Akita was the repeated request by Our Lady of All Peoples to be confirmed as "Co-Redemptrix of the Human Race." Referring to the monastic requirement "Poverty, Chastity and Obedience", Our Lady reiterated that "the greatest of these is Obedience", a point probably aimed at the Sacred Congregation in Rome.

On 13 October 1973, fifty-six years to the day since the major occurrence of the Descending Sun spectacle at Fatima, the Virgin delivered her apocalyptic warning:

"If mankind does not change its ways, a terrible punishment is to be inflicted on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the Deluge, such as one will never have seen before." A great part of humanity would be wiped out, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors would find themselves so desolate that they would envy the dead. And she made this offer: "I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach...those who place their confidence in Me will be saved."

On 25 May 1974 despite Akita, the Sacred Congregation "after a fresh and deeper examination of the case" confirmed their previous judgement, and invited priests and laity to discontinue all forms of propaganda with regard to the alleged apparitions and revelations of Our Lady of All Peoples and "exhorted all, moreover, to express their devotion to the Most Holy Virgin, Queen of the Universe, by forms of piety recognized and recommended by the Church."

It is interesting to note in the final sentence above that the Church had finally authenticated the apparition at Heede in 1939, this being the first time that the Church had ever admitted a description of the Virgin higher than "Queen of Heaven".

On 22 April 1984, Bishop John Ito of Niigata, Japan, declared the event at Akita to be of supernatural origin. Cardinal Ratzinger had noticed the numerological symbology and he confirmed the decision of Bishop Ito on behalf of the Sacred Congregation in June 1988.

Having pondered over the latest declarations for fourteen years, in 2002 the Bishop of Haarlem-Amsterdam, Msgr.Punt accepted that the apparitions and revelations of Our Lady of All Peoples had been supernatural after all.

However, so far as the Sacred Congregation was concerned, the full Prayer was a threat to The Dogma, which was all that mattered to the Church. Therefore the words "who once was Mary" must be omitted "out of consideration for those who do not understand the phrase" which included the entire Catholic clergy and pious from the Pope down. These people understood the phrase only too well, of course, but even if the phrase came directly from God's representative in person they were not going to have it.

The Sacred Congregation came up with a "compromise". The last line of the Prayer now read, "May the Lady of All Peoples, the Blessed Virgin Mary, be our Advocate." They brushed aside her request to be Co-Redemptrix and the phrase "who once was Mary" remained forever inadmissible.

At Fatima, Portugal on 13 June 1917, the Immaculata had declared that she wished to establish in the world devotion to her Immaculate Heart and promised salvation to those who embrace it. The 44th Apparition at Amsterdam stated: Our Lady of All Peoples promises to aid mankind if they acknowledge this title and invoke her under this title." If mankind does not acknowledge this title then only "those who place their confidence in Me will be saved."(Akita, 1973).

In this way, the problem of the overflow of souls languishing for centuries in Purgatory is going to be resolved without the Church sooner or later.

In the final Chapter: The Numerology
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 6th March 2021 at 00:35.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (6th March 2021), EFO (6th March 2021), Harmony (6th March 2021), Journeyman (6th March 2021), Kryztian (2nd April 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (6th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

CHAPTER NINE
    The Numerology

At Revelations 13:18, readers were told to "calculate the number of the Beast, for the number is that of a man, and his number is six hundred and sixty-six". The imperial authority which took pleasure in persecuting and slaughtering Christians in that day and age would not have been dificult to identify.

In more modern times Historicism is a method of interpretation in Christian eschatology favoured by Protestant reformers for identifying the Beast of the Apocalypse as the Papacy in its political and religious aspects.

Seventh-Day Adventist writers have interpreted the number of the Beast, 666, as corresponding to the Latin title Vicarius Filii Dei of the Pope calculating the number by using a form of gematria. Uriah Smith, an Adventist, proposed the interpretation in his book The United States in the Light of Prophecy (1884), pointing out that upon the pontifical crown in jewelled letters the Pope wears this title. "It is the number of the Beast, the papacy: it is the number of his name, for he adopts it as his distinctive title; it is the number of a man, for he who bears it is the "man of sin". The term, which means "Representative of the Son of God", is used on papal tiaras and the title "Vicar of Christ" has been applied to popes throughout the centuries. This opinion was approved by Adventist scholars and repeated by Uriah Smith in various later editions of the influential journal Thoughts on Daniel and the Revelation.

On 13 October 1307, the Catholic Church conspired with the French king to disband and destroy the Knights Templar Order in circumstances of murderous brutality. The Church is "666", the Beast of the Apocalypse.

The proof of the Numerology is a gigantic "T" for "Templars". If readers draw a line 666 years in length up from that date of 13 October 1307, they will arrive at 13 October 1973 and discover the Apocalyptic prophecy of Our Lady of All Peoples made that very day. There can be no possibility of a coincidence. And it may even be that her warning "If mankind does not change their ways...." is actually meant specifically for the Church of Rome.

There is a branch 56 years in length either side of the stem of the "T". What Cardinal Ratzinger discovered and thought fit to mention too was that a line drawn from 13 October 1973 to fifty-six years before, to the very day, brings one to the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima in 1917. He did not understand the significance, he said, but thought he would mention it anyway. And I have reason to believe that a line drawn fifty-six years ahead in the other direction, to 13 October 2029, is the edge of the Void by when the Apocalypse will have already happened.

Was there a connection between Fatima and Akita, a deliberate design? It seems that that was the case. Using the alpha-numeric system for the alphabet in English, A equals 1 through to Z equals 26:

First Names, Both Seers
    Lucia (Fatima) 12+21+3+9+1........46
    Agnes (Akita) 1+7+14+5+9..........46
    Total 92

Both Locations
    Fatima 6+1+20+9+13+1...50
    Akita 1+11+9+20+1....... 42
    Total 92

Vowel Order
    FATIMA AIA .....191
    AKITA AIA .....191
    represented in the Tarot by The Empress (Divinity) seated between the two columns of the Temple portal.

This concludes my posting.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 7th March 2021 at 14:37.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Brigantia (7th March 2021), EFO (9th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2021), Harmony (7th March 2021), Journeyman (7th March 2021), Kryztian (2nd April 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (7th March 2021), palehorse (14th March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    This concludes my posting.
    Thank you, this has been a very interesting thread and that's thanks to considerable effort on your part. Please be assured your work is appreciated.

I hope that it can be made easier for new readers, either by reposting the ten posts in succession in a new thread, or perhaps a mod can merge them into a couple of posts? Not that it's not possible to read them now though, so no real problem

There's a lot to unpack and I'll return once I've had time to think further. First thoughts:

I've posted some links further up that point to other possible avatars of this Queen of all peoples., although some of them are not as seemingly benign as the entity that emerges from the Templar accounts or from the Heede or Fatima apparitions. Here we have clear links to Ishtar, Neith, Athena and thus we can presumably add Minerva, Ashtar? I mentioned the Magna Mater worship that seemingly morphed into Mary worship after Constantine made Rome Christian. The Kabbalists refer to the Shekinah, as the feminine aspect of God which is markedly absent in the Abrahamic religions, or at least the versions of them which are available to the masses... Then there's whether Cybele, Ceres, Demeter and others are also simply other names for the same force?

The entire Untersberg mountain accounts are fascinating and tie in to British legends of the once and future sleeping king under the mountain, right down to the significance of ravens.

Worship is clearly important in the accounts given. There's argument over the terms of the prayer, in particular 'that once was Mary'. I'm thinking now of the accounts of energy harvesting and if they're significant in this?

The Fatima references remind me of a Bill Cooper account of the US government fearing an ET operation. Upon gaining access via intel sources to the Vatican's account of the appearance and the hidden third prophecy they allegedly confirmed the account with the aliens they were in contact with and were shown a hologram of the crucifixion and warned that the threat of Apocalypse was very real and imminent. At that time I think he says they start building the D.U.M.B's in large number and great scale.

You mention:

TWhat Cardinal Ratzinger discovered and mentioned too was that a line drawn from 13 October 1973 to fifty-six years before, to the very day, brings one to the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima in 1917. And I am certain that a line drawn fifty-six years ahead in the other direction, to 13 October 2029, is the edge of the Void by when the Apocalypse will have already happened.
    I wonder if you've come across Rudolf Steiner's accounts of the incarnation of Ahriman? That may coincide with those timings according to this from Terry Boardman

However, can you expand further on how this fits in to your timeline?

Quote Regarding the 9/11 ritual I have a line AB 112 years in length and I know what A is, but so far have not understood its significance to B.
    I'm still trying to understand the exact occult significance of the 9/11 destruction of the WTC.

That's enough for now, thanks again for making such an interesting thread.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (7th March 2021), EFO (9th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Kryztian (2nd April 2021), Nasu (7th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have replied to Journeyman's questions by PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (9th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Journeyman (15th March 2021), Nasu (12th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I have replied to Journeyman's questions by PM.
    That's a shame, it would have been interesting to hear your thoughts on his post.

Would you mind if I asked why you didn't reply to Journeyman's questions here?... N

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

EFO (14th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), pueblo (22nd March 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would respectfully respond to the questions of Journeyman as follows.

I have reported following the numerological and historical sequence to the present day to show how it affects us now as I see it. The Numerology begins with Ishtar in Babylon and from there to Bavaria in 1238. Then she appears from 1251 under the guise of the Co-Redemptrix Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the Virgin, and latterly as Our Lady of All Peoples who once was Mary beginning in March 1945.
    The tangle of all the other goddesses mentioned in the question is not revelant to the sequence.

The original version of the Untersberg is the Untersberg. No doubt when British Templars returned to Britain from Europe having heard the Untersberg legend they substituted King Arthur and the ravens for Odin and Wotan since that would be more acceptable to British listeners. Many Britons would remember Odin and Wotan as being the gods of the Danelaw when Britain was under the unloved Danish occupation a century or so before.

Speaking as one originally brought up in the "Church of England" tradition the reason for the importance which Catholics attach to the Virgin Mary was not immediately obvious to me either. Only after my Hindu period did I begin to see things more clearly. Here the Virgin Mary suddenly declares that She who is addressing you now was once known as the Mother of Jesus. She wishes that to change. As Co-Redemptrix at the side of Jesus Christ but no longer His mother, She is intent upon establishing the World Church in which all other religions are swept away and Jesus rules alongside His sister, Our Lady of All Peoples, who is the goddess Ishtar, as she proclaimed in 1236.
    That is the enormous significance of those four words and has nothing to do with "energy harvesting", whatever that is.

Particularly since the peculiar circumstances in which the new regime in the United States "seized power", as the Nazis would have put it, and in general at all times before that I do not have anything to say about the claimed contacts of the American Government with anything or anyone without some kind of decent proof.
    Furthermore we await the first public apparition of Ahriman El Diablo with interest, no disrespect intended, but for the time being he appears to inhabit computers and exists in the minds of fertile thinkers.

As regards the last paragraph I have now understood that A and B are not connected. I can confirm that "the exact occult significance of the 9/11 destruction of the WTC" is contained within the system of numerology outlined in Chapter 9 but I do not think I would be doing anybody a favour by revealing the information.

I trust this answers both Journeyman and Nasu.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 13th March 2021 at 19:32.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (14th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Journeyman (15th March 2021), Kryztian (2nd April 2021), Nasu (13th March 2021), Peace in Oz (13th March 2021), Zirconian (13th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

waiting for Chapters 10 and 11.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

EFO (15th March 2021), Nasu (14th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

prc

In my opening sentence I stated: "I estimate that this thread can be completed in ten postings."

That was correct: there are nine chapters plus one put aside (see my post of 2 March) because I doubted that the readership wanted to know the story of the unsinkable postwar Type XXI U-boats first seen in South Atlantic waters in 1960.

In Chapter Nine you have the indication that the Final Apocalypse will have occurred by 13 October 2029 at the latest and the only survivors (promise of Our Lady of All Peoples, 13 October 1973) will be "those who place their confidence in Me", i.e. in Our Lady of All Peoples.

If you would like to let me know what you expect to see in the extra two chapters please do so here or by PM.

If you are puzzled as to why The Higher Powers might want to destroy civilization totally, I suggest you read the posting of 15/12/2017 "The Behind the Scene Dirty War of WWII". I found this most enlightening indeed.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (15th March 2021), Harmony (15th March 2021), Nasu (15th March 2021), palehorse (22nd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Thank you Mecklenburger

What is your understanding of the "Black Madonna" statues found in various shrines in Europe?

I was also musing that in terms of numerology, it appears that the first names of seers--Fatima and Akita --/locations/vowel order add up to 11.

In the Rider/Wait deck this represents Justice. Also a woman sitting between two pillars or columns of a temple portal

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

EFO (15th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (15th March 2021), Nasu (15th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

lunaflare

The correspondences such as the one you point out confirm the link between the two locations which the Church had denied for twenty years because it did not like the 1951 prayer. It was Cardinal Ratzinger who identified the cataclysms predicted by Our Lady in 1917 and 1973 as being identical and thus forced the Church to "admit its error". The numerology gives further support.

Being a follower of the German Templar tradition I understand the Black Virgins from the Bavarian point of view.

Many people allege that the Black Virgins are the Magdalene, but if that were the case I am sure that the Church would have managed to accommodate them into the dogma. Instead, the Church has never approved.

Pope Gregory I (590-604) and St Bernard of Clairvaux both confirmed that Mary of Bethany was synonymous with Mary Magdalene. In drafting the constitution for the Order of the Knights Templar in 1128, St Bernard specifically mentioned a requirement for the obedience of Bethany, the castle of Mary and Martha. It is demonstrably evident that the great cathedrals of Europe of wholly Cistercian-Templar instigation were dedicated to the Magdalene. Allegedly she "knew the All" and transmitted the true secret of Jesus. The Madonna is black because Sophia is black, having existed in the darkness of Chaos before the Creation. The Gnostics held that the Sophia (Wisdom) was the Holy Spirit and incarnate as the Holy Ghost in Mary Magdalene.

This is all very well, but if the Magdalene was revered or worshipped as a Black Virgin what was aimed for by doing so? If the Templars instituted the worship of the Black Virgin as a continuation of the line of goddesses of antiquity we seem to be on firmer ground.

St Bernard, co-founder of the Knights Templar Order, devoted more time to the Song of Songs than any other book of the Bible, giving rise to the suspicion that the Templars were actually dedicated in secret to the Mysteries of Astarte. The Song of Songs is no doubt a fragment of the ritual of Tammuz: at 2:12 the word "Zamir" means "the ritual song of Tammuz".

Tammuz was revered by the peoples of Babylonia and Syria. He was the consort of Ishtar, revered by the Sumerians as Inanna and the Canaanites as Astarte.

Astarte was warrior goddess of Canaan, western semitic counterpart of Ishtar, and so both were interchangeable as the lover of Tammuz, both were identified with the moon and Venus, and the myths of both were associated with rites of fertility. If the goddess was not present, crops failed, cattle and human females remained barren...

There is a fairly direct connection between Astarte/Ishtar of the Song of Songs and modern Christianity. At 2:1 in the Song of Songs, the goddess Astarte says: "I am black but beautiful, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, I am the rose of Sharon, the lily of the valleys..." Astarte is black, therefore Ishtar is black.

In 1251, 56 years before the arrest of the Templar knights and the dissolution of the Order, an apparition calling herself Our Lady of Mount Carmel became the first of the "Marian" apparitions, offering to descend into Purgatory one day every week to save any person there whom she recognized as her devotee. In pre-Christian myth, Ishtar had entered the realm of the dead to rescue her lover Tammuz. Mount Carmel overlooks the coastal plain of Sharon.

For this last part, see my Chapter 3, from paragraph 5 down. In November 1980, at Fulda, Germany, Pope John-Paul II, declared the Third Secret of Fatima to a meeting of German clergy. That same month, in company with Cardinal Ratzinger, the Pope went to the shrine of the Black Virgin at Altötting, Bavaria (the statuette dates from c.1330 and the chapel from 660 AD.) presumably to pray. After Cardinal Ratzinger became Pope Benedict, on 11 September 2006 - note the date - he returned to the shrine at Altötting and donated the episcopal ring he had worn as Archbishop of Munich. It now forms part of the sceptre held by the Black Virgin.

Ratzinger/alias Benedict is the Pope known in the ancient prophecies of St Malachy as "Gloria Olivae" the last but one of the line. In Ezekiel 8:3 the shrine of Astarte was at the right hand side of the Temple opposite the north gate: Astarte was thus in the place of darkness and the Underworld: the exact spot on which the shrine stood was the Mount of Olives.

It would not surprise me if during his encumbency Ratzinger went through a crisis of faith which made it impossible for him to unfeignedly practise the rites of Christianity and so he abdicated.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 18th March 2021 at 14:49.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (16th March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), Kryztian (2nd April 2021), lunaflare (16th March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (15th March 2021), Peace in Oz (15th March 2021), sunflower (2nd July 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

This has been fascinating, an insight into a mythos I'd never come across. I've held off replying because I can see so many angles to this. For instance, it's a very different view of the Templars who I've previously seen portrayed as either Luciferian and/or the precursors of the Banking cabal that rule today. See 'Temple Bar' in London etc. That's just one of many rabbit holes. Hopefully this post doesn't confuse matters! It may be that I should remove some of this for another thread...

The divine feminine question is perhaps most significant? Abrahamic religion seem to have written the feminine out as Gracy May points out as the Mother becomes the Holy Spirit whilst the Roman magna mater becomes the Virgin Mary. The Isais revelations perhaps could be seen as a correction to this process? A correction the Catholic Church has resisted?

Also, on a Biblical worldview, when I read the thread title I thought of the Revelation prophecy of a One World Religion championed in end times to replace Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc with a unified 'Chrislam' as a cover for Luciferianism/The Beast system. The current Pope seems to signal some support for this and has recently travelled to the ziggurat of UR, which some hold to be the remnants of Babel? How does this fit into that interpretation, if indeed it does?

I think 'who is Isis' is an important question also. Is Isis one aspect of the divine feminine who is also incarnating as these different Goddesses?

I mention this because of the seeming omnipresence of Ishtar across the world today, particularly amongst the so called elites. Ishtar is regularly invoked and celebrated in their rituals. All the usual suspects, Katy Perry or Rihanna and Beyonce again etc can be found doing similar at the global rituals thinly disguised as award shows and sports events.

The Statue of Liberty is often cited as an avatar of Ishtar (although Attis may be a better fit), as are Columbia, Brittania, Astarte, Mary. The gates of Ishtar in Hollywood seem to suggest elite worship of her.

Is this new religion the religion they've been following all along? Are they trying to erase the divine feminine, or keep the masses from embracing it in order to retain their favoured position?

The Owl in Washington and at Yale has also had me thinking. If Ishtar is Athena / Minerva as Plutarch's account suggested, then is the Owl symbol hers as well? Or is Washington DC actually a way of neutering the power of the divine feminine?
    Zachary Hubbard posits this on his Gematria effect site:

Quote Venus and other expressions of the Sacred Feminine are metaphors for that which makes a human human: heart, conscience, emotion, care.

In esoteric metaphorical terms – or cosmic vibrational terms – the war that humanity is currently engaged in is to save the sacred feminine and in the process save itself.
    Incidentally, at the risk of opening another rabbit hole, the correlation of Islam with Venus and the feminine made me think that bringing Christianity (Sun) and Islam (Moon) together may be what the 9/11 destruction of the twin towers of Jachin and Boaz was meant to depict? The new tower embodies the upward and downward facing masculine and feminine triangles, the two religions are brought together in similar fashion and the excluded Shekinah aspect of the Godhead is finally returned to the rightful place?

I could go on, but that's surely enough, my confusion really stems from the question of who Ishtar, or Isis, or Astarte, or Inanna is? A seemingly endlessly reinvented deception from a fallen angel? Or a misrepresented and misunderstood missing piece of the divine puzzle?
    Last edited by Journeyman; 22nd March 2021 at 12:19.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Harmony (22nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (22nd March 2021), mountain_jim (22nd March 2021), Nasu (22nd March 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Thank you for this. I have been studying Marian apparitions for years and was unaware of the apparitions at Heede. I find this especially interesting because there was a message intended for the Pope. While Sister Lúcia (the only one of the three children to survive the 1917 flu epidemic shortly after they saw the apparition at Fatima) had the third secret and was waiting for instructions to reveal it, her Bishop ordered her to write it down and she put in an envelope with instructions to open it in 1960. The children who have received messages in Medjugorge, Bosnia, also have messages which they are withholding from the Vatican. Many Catholics want the Vatican to validate these apparitions which the Vatican is most reluctant to do. They finally gave some support that there is something going on in Medjugorge, but emphatically state they do not support the messages that these six people (who were children in 1985) now have.

4. The remoteness of the location. Why was Heede chosen? What purpose was served by these apparitions which were proven not to be political in nature and nor can they have been aimed at a devout Catholic village community?
    Most apparitions seem to happen in out of the way places, but sometimes seem to be directed at centers of power, hundreds and thousands of miles away.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Journeyman (22nd March 2021), Mecklenburger (22nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (26th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my Numerology the connection between Hitler (born 1889) and his leaving this Earth (1945) is 56 years.
    It is 56 years from 1945 to 2001, after which the Apocalypse will occur at a date prior to 2029.
    It is 56 years from Fatima (1917) to Akita (1973).
    And it is 56 years from Akita (1973) to the conclusion of the prophetic series (2029).

Isis is 9+19+9+19=56.
    and so it may be that the assumption by Journeyman is correct.
    "The statues of the Madonna holding the infant Jesus in her arms, which were erected in Catholic Churches, are almost exact copies of the effigies of Isis suckling her baby son Horus found in Egyptian temples."

According to the Isais [I]Offenbarung[/I], the time of Ishtar, sister of Jesus Christ, is not yet until all those things which follow are accomplished. Isais (as proclaimed in 1226-1238) acts in her place.

As it is stated hereunder, all humanity, including all the rich and all the elites and all the politicians who are, after all, humans like ourselves. are to wiped out with the following exceptions.
    The survivors, the true devotees of whatever religion, will reform as the "Assembly" of devotees of Our Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary.

On 31 May 1955 the apparition stated: People have to attain to unity, to be one,and over them the Lady of All Peoples. May the Lady of All Peoples Who Once Was Mary be Our Advocate (i.e. before God).
    In the 45th apparition She continued: "The final Marian dogma of "Co-Redemptrix, Mediatrix and Advocate" will then give peace, true peace, to the world."

The word "Co-Redemptrix" implies a Redeemer with whom Our Lady Of All Peoples acts in company. This Co-Redeemer would seem to be Jesus Christ.

All other speculations might be better suited to a separate posting.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 22nd March 2021 at 16:25.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

EFO (22nd March 2021), Michel Leclerc (4th January 2023), Nasu (26th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast