+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quakes on the heavy uptick

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Default Re: Quakes on the heavy uptick

Living on the north side of lake Ontario, I remember a little quake activity when I was a kid.

There was an odd sensation and I was aware that something was "off" and then it felt like the house dropped an inch. BOOM...and I could hear the booms going through the ground away from the house as if a large tile of the earth was dropping one after another.

I immediately realized that the sensation that pricked my alarm was a subtle rising of the entire area. It was just so slow, but your senses are alerted.

If that affect was multiplied, it would/could cause a lot of damage.

Once on the west coast, I experienced a different quake sensation - the classic back and forth rocking motion.

Neither one is anything to NOT be prepared for. Most people living in this region of North America have not experienced quake activity and would not be prepared for it like people living in regions of the world where they are more common.

I urge people to check your home and just prepare in case - look to see that things are secured and not going to easily fall over if this was to happen. Make sure you know where your gas line shut off is and is easily accessible.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Harmony (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

If you read post #18, I think you'd have to agree there wasn't much warm and fuzzy about it.
    I'm not familiar myself with Zeta Talk, but Pyrangello is, and perhaps it would be good to ask him about the website.
    But it looks to me like a lot of the info there, particularly the predictions, could have been shared by someone well versed in the science around earth changes, whether that's channeled material or just educated guesses.
    But either way, it's really not very warm and fuzzy at all.
    In fact, it's pretty d***ed scary!

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Time to put on our critical thinking caps. What causes the earth to "stretch and heave"? Torrential rainfall, typhoons, earthquakes. What's causing the increasing severe weather on this planet? Do planets just decide to do this? Shaking off the people on it perhaps, so it's all our faults is one theory. Well where did all this technology come from this past 100 years? If it's our faults alone? These are the pertinent questions we need to be contemplating. Many channeled messages are designed to mislead us. They give a sense of comfort, like the government telling us it'll all be ok. Nothing to see here people the earth just does that. Move along it's normal. It could be termed engineered complacency. We must never stop questioning these channeled sources no matter how warm and fuzzy they make us feel. There could be a tie-in here with the disclosure movement to watch out for. Much love
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd June 2021 at 00:29.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

enfoldedblue (3rd June 2021), Harmony (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021), Patient (3rd June 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Though I have had close friends and clients tell me that they feel something really big about to hit, i would take Zeta talk info with a massive grain of salt. The leader Nancy Lieder has been predicting the return of Niburu and associated Earth catastrophes for decades. She even told her followers to kill their pets in 2003 because it was immanent 😥.
    Things are stirring for sure though 🌈

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alan (3rd June 2021), avid (3rd June 2021), EarthGirl (3rd June 2021), Harmony (3rd June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd June 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Patient (3rd June 2021), pyrangello (15th June 2021), Tyy1907 (3rd June 2021), Wind (3rd June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2